Fresh, Creative, Beautiful Wedding Photography

Trash The Dress

3401 Skippack Pike, Cedars, PA

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Vanessa G

What can I say about Lauren and Tim that hasn’t already been said about countless other brides and bride to bes? Jake and I had the best experience with these two since the day we met them for our engagement photos, and the day of the wedding. These two are clearly beyond talented, with both our engagement photos and wedding photos glistening in romance and capturing the true essence of the day and every special moment that was had. They are completely professional, and at the same time, makes you feel comfortable. I heard a million compliments from my guests, and I can’t recommend them enough to anyone - whether your wedding is in Bucks County or in Iceland. Thanks so much, Lauren and Tim!

Absolutely the best.

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Leslie T

When I became engaged, I knew the two things that would be the most important to me would be photography and flowers. After deciding on our venue, the very next decision we made was to use Lauren Fair Photography. On top of being two of the sweetest, funniest, and warmest people my husband and I have had the pleasure of knowing, Lauren and Tim are insanely talented. This cannot be overstated. The creative ways they use light and the environment produces pictures of unparalleled beauty and timelessness. One of the most amazing aspects of LFP is that you feel like you are their only bride and groom. Every correspondence was answered with impressive speed, and no question or issue was too small for their attention. Due to weather and work schedule issues, our engagement shoot was rescheduled several times, and Lauren & Tim went out of their way to make sure that we still had a fantastic (and stunning!) shoot. From start to finish, they make you feel comfortable; you can really be yourselves with them, and they somehow make the cameras disappear. Choosing Lauren Fair Photography to capture our wedding day was easily one of the best decisions we made. Their talent is exceeded only by their exceptional kindness. Lauren & Tim's passion and excitement for photography and capturing the personality of their subjects is infectious. We will genuinely miss having the opportunity to email and meet with them! It's rare to find people who are so gifted and so wonderful. I really felt like they were as excited for the wedding as we were! As a side note - It's also amazing when your vendor team works well together, and we were blessed enough to have a photographer and florist who genuinely like and respect each other. Lauren Fair Photography and Oleander Floral & Events are the dream team!

Amazing pictures!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sara C

Lauren and Tim are SO awesome to work with! When we did our engagement photos with them, Lauren greeted us with a hug and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I weren't used to having our pictures taken, but they did a great job of making us laugh and feel at ease. We absolutely LOVED our engagement photos!! When it came time for the wedding, neither of us felt nervous about having our pictures taken since we knew we'd be in great hands! Honestly, I barely even noticed Lauren and Tim clicking away, which was great because it didn't detract from our day! They made sure we got the pictures we wanted, and we saw a couple of sneak peeks and they look SO good!! I cannot wait to get all my photos back, but I would DEFINITELY recommend Lauren and Tim for their creativity, vision, personalities, and GORGEOUS photos!!!

Amazing to work with! Love her style.

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Lauren

Lauren and Tim were amazing for both our engagement session in NY and wedding in Philly. They are professional, creative, fun and easy going. I highly recommend her to all my friends.

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Whitney B

We used Lauren and Tim Fair for our wedding photographers and every picture turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They had such a fun, creative approach and came with a vision. They were very professional and easy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone! They exceed our expectations!

simply amazing photography experience!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Laura B

My husband and I simply LOVED everything about working with Lauren and Tim of Lauren Fair Photography! While I was slightly nervous selecting a photographer for my Philly wedding without meeting them in person (I live in LA), the enthusiastic and thorough responses I got from Lauren from Day 1 put my fears to rest. We had a ton of fun working with Lauren and Tim on the big day -- they put us at ease and kept us laughing. They had a great ability to capture every moment but also exercised great discretion and as a result, our guests/family found them to be very unobstrusive, especially during the ceremony. And then there is the quality of their work -- simply amazing, fresh, romantic, and beautiful! Our photos are even more gorgeous than I could have imagined, and perfectly capture the senitment and story of the day.

Amazing and affordable photographer!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Kaitlin M

I can't say enough about Lauren and her husband-- what a dynamic duo! They were simply amazing to work with, took outstanding pictures to capture the day and weren't intrusive. I would highly recommend them!

Best pictures we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Janae W

We were thilled with our picture experience! We had their associate Becka for our engagement photos and wedding- LOVED THEM!! She was amazing to work with, made us feel so comfortable, came up with creative shots that look amazing. Can't wait to get the wedding pics back, sure they will be just as good. Would highly recommend them!!

Excellent. Great Energy

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Michael W

Lauren and Tim were great. Having two photographers was nice so we could capture every moment. They had great ideas for different shots and got not only the "normal" shots but shots that were unique. On top of that, they were fun and seemed to enjoy the wedding as well!

Lauren and Tim are fabulous people!

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 Meghan W

Lauren and Tim are great people! They are helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and artists! They were so easy to work with and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else with me the day of my wedding. Lauren has a fantastic work ethic and has a way of creating beautiful photos. I cannot wait to hang our wedding pictures in our home. I would highly recommend them to anyone and can't wait to work with them again!

Book her while she is still cheap!

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Alexandra C

She was amazing. She knew exactly how to shoot us and her and her husband were just the nicest people. I had more than a few people tell me they didn't realize one of my bride shots was actually me, because they thought it was a magazine cover! Get her while she is still reasonable, because she is going to be famous.

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Erin M

Lauren's images are once-in-a-lifetime quality, exactly what you want for this once-in-a-lifetime day! She is extremely easy to work with: prompt in responses, open to feedback and overflowing with creative ideas! She and her husband Tim are professional and courteous on the day of the event, and really know how to get the perfect shots without being in the way. I would recommend Lauren Fair Photography to ANYONE AND EVERYONE if you are looking for wedding pictures that will drop jaws and bring tears to the eyes of strangers :)

simply wonderful

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Kristine F

We used Lauren Fair Photography for our Summer Wedding and everything was simply wonderful! Lauren and her husband are so sweet- they made everything so easy. The pictures turned out AMAZING and we've gotten SO many compliments on them. She is definitely a professional and well worth the money. Photography was the only thing we splurged on for our wedding and it was well worth it!

TO Lauren Fair Photography