Lauren Garrison Photography

Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Austin Texas, Central Texas

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sheyna W

Lauren is the SWEETEST, most patient photog I have ever worked with. All of the photos are beautiful, but she's also just a joy to work with. Everyone loved her and I will absolutely work with her again. Highly recommend to anyone looking for someone professional but totally... Read More down to earth.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amber B

When we take even a second to think back about our experience with Lauren only one word comes to mind: INCREDIBLE. Not only was she resonably priced, she is so amazingly talented and the sweetest person ever! We 100% lucked out by finding her ad on Facebook. I cannot think of a... Read More moment throughout our whole wedding planning process that we didn't absolutely adore her and her work. She posted previews on her blog and social media accounts so we didn't have to wait to see our special moments and she even created a slideshow of our getting ready, first look photos and wedding party photos and displayed them at the reception. What an amazing surprise!! If you're looking for an incredible experience and a truly professional accommodating sweet person for your big day, look no further... you've found her. Thank you for everything, Lauren!

2017-08-24T09:50:03 Response from the vendor

Amber! Thank you. It was a blast working with you and Steven, and your wedding was just awesome. Thank you for trusting me to document your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Krystyn B

Lauren was absolutely amazing! From engagement photos, to bridal portraits, and finally our wedding photos, Lauren was so fun to work with and ALL of our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! Lauren was always very quick to respond to any wedding planning questions I had,... Read More which was so awesome. She was so personable and also very enthusiastic about her work, which helped make us so comfortable during our sessions with her. Also, definitely check out her blog and newsletters, they were so helpful to us while planning our wedding! Definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

2017-08-17T10:14:50 Response from the vendor

That is so nice, Krystyn. Thank you! You and Casey are awesome, and your wedding was incredible! I’m glad the blog and newsletters were helpful for you too. Enjoy married life!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rebecca B

Lauren is absolutely amazing - personally and professionally! Honestly, I have never been so happy with a service before. Lauren has gone above and beyond my expectations. I used Lauren for 4 different events (engagement, senior pictures, bridals and wedding) and I was more... Read More impressed each time with the pictures! You can easily see the effort and detail she puts into each and every one of her clients' sessions. After finalizing our wedding timeline, I had complete trust that Lauren would capture our day perfectly - which she did. I absolutely LOVED working with Lauren and I can't wait to do so again in the future!

2017-08-17T10:15:06 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you Rebecca! I was so lucky to get to know you and Thomas, and I wish you so much happiness in your marriage.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kayla L

Thank you SO much Lauren for capturing our special day perfectly! We had so much fun getting to work with you for our engagement photo session and for our wedding. You did an amazing job of capturing all of the emotions of the big day and we’ve gotten so many compliments on our... Read More beautiful photos!

2017-05-12T09:46:24 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, Kayla! You and Jared are amazing and I know you will have the happiest marriage!