These Moments Shouldn't Be Forgotten

Hello! I'm Texas Wedding & Portrait Photographer Lauren Garrison. My goal is to capture your wedding and portraits creatively and honestly. I believe the most important factor in choosing a photographer is working with someone who will make it easy for you personality show through in your photos. Your wedding day is about celebrating YOU and this unique time in your life! I like to remind my clients to look around and enjoy those special days. And while you’re taking in the moment, I’ll be right there beside you documenting it all.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Austin Texas, Central Texas, & Beyond! (214) 585-9038

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rebecca B

Lauren is absolutely amazing - personally and professionally! Honestly, I have never been so happy with a service before. Lauren has gone above and beyond my expectations. I used Lauren for 4 different events (engagement, senior pictures, bridals and wedding) and I was more... Read More impressed each time with the pictures! You can easily see the effort and detail she puts into each and every one of her clients' sessions. After finalizing our wedding timeline, I had complete trust that Lauren would capture our day perfectly - which she did. I absolutely LOVED working with Lauren and I can't wait to do so again in the future!

2017-08-17T10:15:06 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you Rebecca! I was so lucky to get to know you and Thomas, and I wish you so much happiness in your marriage.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amber B

When we take even a second to think back about our experience with Lauren only one word comes to mind: INCREDIBLE. Not only was she resonably priced, she is so amazingly talented and the sweetest person ever! We 100% lucked out by finding her ad on Facebook. I cannot think of a... Read More moment throughout our whole wedding planning process that we didn't absolutely adore her and her work. She posted previews on her blog and social media accounts so we didn't have to wait to see our special moments and she even created a slideshow of our getting ready, first look photos and wedding party photos and displayed them at the reception. What an amazing surprise!! If you're looking for an incredible experience and a truly professional accommodating sweet person for your big day, look no further... you've found her. Thank you for everything, Lauren!

2017-08-24T09:50:03 Response from the vendor

Amber! Thank you. It was a blast working with you and Steven, and your wedding was just awesome. Thank you for trusting me to document your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Krystyn B

Lauren was absolutely amazing! From engagement photos, to bridal portraits, and finally our wedding photos, Lauren was so fun to work with and ALL of our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! Lauren was always very quick to respond to any wedding planning questions I had,... Read More which was so awesome. She was so personable and also very enthusiastic about her work, which helped make us so comfortable during our sessions with her. Also, definitely check out her blog and newsletters, they were so helpful to us while planning our wedding! Definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

2017-08-17T10:14:50 Response from the vendor

That is so nice, Krystyn. Thank you! You and Casey are awesome, and your wedding was incredible! I’m glad the blog and newsletters were helpful for you too. Enjoy married life!

Reviewed on 3/24/2018

Jordan and I had a blast working with Lauren at McKinney Falls State Park for our engagement photos! We had the perfect day with the perfect photographer. Lauren made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! It was Jordan and I first time at McKinney Falls, Lauren provided... Read More us a map prior to meeting there! She was on time and professional! We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We will forever cherish these photos! Thank you! - Jordan & Jessica

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Miranda L

Lauren is awesome! My fiancé and I were nervous about taking our engagement pictures and she totally made us feel at ease. She has great ideas and our pictures turned out beautifully! The best part is that we got all of our pictures way before she said they would be ready!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Whitney R

Lauren was such an amazing photographer and we where so pleased with everything she captures that day! We hired her to do engagement, bridal portraits, and for the wedding day and she did such a wonderful job on everyone of these! I lov d that she was not in our faces and... Read More honestly I didn’t even know she was there at some points until after I got the photos and was so amazed at how amazing she was at capturing everything! Lauren went above and beyond and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Scarlet H

Lauren was completely awesome! She made my daughter and her husband so comfortable and got beautiful photos. She was so low key and not in your face and because of that she got the most beautiful natural photos. We loved working with her.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Marya D

After getting to "attend" a shoot Lauren raffled and my friend won, I fell in love with not only Lauren's shooting style but HER! We almost immediately booked her. In both our engagement and wedding photos you can clearly see how much she allows us to be ourselves so she can... Read More capture every perfect moment. On my wedding day I knew she was there when she needed to be but she wasn't that crazy photographer dressed in black running up and down your isle!! She truly takes the time to get to know you and your partner so you feel natural and comfortable the whole time! I could never say enough about how much I enjoyed this process and working with Lauren. She is professional, flexible and OH SO TALENTED. This woman brings magic to life!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sheyna W

Lauren is the SWEETEST, most patient photog I have ever worked with. All of the photos are beautiful, but she's also just a joy to work with. Everyone loved her and I will absolutely work with her again. Highly recommend to anyone looking for someone professional but totally... Read More down to earth.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kayla L

Thank you SO much Lauren for capturing our special day perfectly! We had so much fun getting to work with you for our engagement photo session and for our wedding. You did an amazing job of capturing all of the emotions of the big day and we’ve gotten so many compliments on our... Read More beautiful photos!

2017-05-12T09:46:24 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, Kayla! You and Jared are amazing and I know you will have the happiest marriage!

Lauren Garrison

I’m Texas wedding & portrait photographer Lauren Garrison I love traveling with my husband Matt, eating homemade popcorn, filling my apartment with potted cacti, dogs, binge watching The Office and Parks & Rec, and photographing my life, my travels and the lives of my wonderful couples! I get so much joy from documenting real, candid moments at weddings, and I can't wait to tell your story!