Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bedminster, NJ Tri-State Area (908) 399-5476

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jaime C

Lauren is personable, professional, honest, timely, attentive and accommodating. She has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style; a true artist and master of her work. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of Lauren was punctual... Read More and worked her tail off. Lauren and her assistant Kelly were dedicated to getting the most fabulous shots; there was a perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and fun artistic pics that I still to this day wonder how she took. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime - all thanks to Lauren! I highly recommend her services to everyone, she is spectacular and you will have no regrets!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Ashley P

MY WEDDING PHOTOS ARE STUNNING! I had to start off with that because they truly are. My husband and I were beyond thrilled with how amazing everything Lauren photographed was. While we were extremely happy with our venue and decor Lauren somehow captured every single element of... Read More the day and made it look even more beautiful than it was the day of our wedding. Now to the important part, the photos of my husband and I, INCREDIBLE. I am not one who usually likes to take photos or likes myself in them but they are stunning. Lauren is professional, prompt, kind and make us so comfortable. Use lauren for your wedding and you'll have no regrets! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Meghan H

Lauren was one of the first wedding vendors we hired as we started our planning process, shortly after we got engaged. She was the first to help shape our vision of our day, calming our nerves and helping to turn what seemed so overwhelming into something orderly and easy.... Read More For our engagement shoot, Lauren made us feel incredibly comfortable, which translated into gorgeous and natural pictures. Beyond the obvious quality of her photography, Lauren won us over with her subtle type of unassuming, yet incredibly effective management of time and people. On the big day, Lauren and her team (Barb & Kelly) gently ushered the bridal party and family members through the day, never interrupting the flow of the event or causing any added stress. We just recently received our photo box, and are currently working with Lauren to develop our album. We couldn’t be happier with the pictures, which beautifully capture every aspect of the event and setting. Each image seems to realistically show each special moment of our greatest day. We highly recommend Lauren Kearns for wedding (or any) photography needs!