Cheers to the best time of your life!

Lauren O Events is a boutique Wedding Planning Agency committed to executing flawless celebrations that reflect your beautiful love story and your shining personality. We are committed to every couple we work with and encourage, support and believe in your vision for your wedding day. We want to handle the pesky details so you can enjoy each moment of this amazing time in your life. Our work has recently been featured in Style Me Pretty, Reverie Gallery, The Luxe Pearl, Munaluchi Bride and The Westchester Wedding Planner. Contact us today to learn more about the perfect Lauren O experience for your celebration.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

360 Main Street, Middletown, CT Serving all of New England (860) 398-9072

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Valena B

Lauren is amazing and in top of her game! My husband and I were able to enjoy our engagement while she and her team handled all of the intricate details. We LOVED our reception space!!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Pat D

We hired Lauren from LaurenOEvents a mere three months before our daughter’s wedding on May 13, 2017. The wedding took place in a Catholic church and the reception was held in a tent at our home. We cannot say enough good things about Lauren O and her wonderful team. They... Read More were on top of every detail, dealing with every vendor, solving every problem and were just a dream to work with, even responding to special requests a week before the wedding! Thanks to the efficiency of Lauren and her team, we were free to enjoy ourselves thoroughly. The day of the wedding was when her team was there in full force from early in the morning to make sure everything worked perfectly and were there long after the last guest left. We would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rita D

I cannot say enough positive things about Lauren and her staff! We booked her "day of" services. I loved her the moment we met and was so excited to work with her. I knew right away that we'd made the right decision and she was super helpful throughout the planning process (we... Read More booked her probably just over a year before our wedding so we worked together for a long time and she did waaaaaay more than "day of" planning). Five weeks before our wedding day, we found out the town was having a very large and loud festival right next to our outdoor wedding site, effectively losing our wedding venue at the 11th hour. Lauren jumped into action and found us another (even better) venue within one week! This was after she listened to me cry on the phone, called the initial venue to complain on our behalf, called the town etc...Everything about her and her staff was absolute perfection! I can't recommend her strongly enough, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Emily S

I hired Lauren O Events for full planning and would do it again in a second. TLDR; Lauren + team are fabulous: detail oriented, organized, execute flawlessly on a wide range of responsibilities and have excellent taste / creative vision. This is why she is awesome: 1)... Read More Organization: Lauren is one of the most organized people I have ever met. She kept 100% on top of everything from vendor contracts to tasting/hair trial etc. schedules to the color tulle we wanted for the church pews. Her memory /note taking is insane: something would come up like seating cards, and she would say "A few months ago you pinned some examples with succulents, do you still like that?" It was incredible. 2) Execution: Flawless. Her team did A LOT. They stuffed our invitation envelopes, decorated our tables etc. etc. I never anticipated working with a team that was so dedicated to our wedding in every way. I kept wondering "who is going to do this? or that?" and every time Lauren's team took care of it. 3) Day of: I did not worry at all on my wedding day. Neither did my mom, my maid of honor, or anyone else who should be enjoying the day. Lauren and team had everything covered. She had someone making sure the guys arrived on time, someone making sure everything was good with hair and makeup, someone at the venue, someone at the church, someone at the cocktail reception. Between Lauren and her two colleagues (also awesome people!) we had not a care in the world. Crisis management was also EXCELLENT. For example, we had a problem with the electricity at our venue (old town-owned park) even though we had tested and Lauren's team came through in a big way. They had to completely re-wire and it ended up working out great. Lauren came over to me immediately and said "Don't worry, we are re-wiring, it will be fine." Phew! 4) Vendors: Lauren found most of our vendors through her network and they were all awesome. I highly recommend each and every vendor we worked with. They were also all expertly managed by Lauren to make sure what they did was 100% lined up with our vision. 5) Budget: Lauren was great at helping us with the budget and trying to keep us on track. She helped by suggesting areas we might be able to cut without sacrificing anything notable. 6) Style: Lauren has excellent taste. She knows what will work and what won't work. She totally bought into my ideas / vision but wasn't afraid to let me know when she thought something might look strange / off. 7) Awesome personality: I miss Lauren! She is so great to work with, super friendly, always nice to me even when I was being crazy, very calming, and just generally a good human. I cannot recommend Lauren O Events enough. I am very detail oriented and was a bit obsessive as a bride and Lauren was right at my level. Also, hire a wedding planner generally. Just do it. You won't regret it.

A true comfort!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Carly M

I used Lauren O Events as my wedding planner for my wedding in September and couldn't be happier! I chose to have a 30 day to day of coordination which was just enough time for the final details to be worked out and I could relax knowing all the work I had done would be carried... Read More out by Lauren and her team. She was always able to answer my questions and was able to quickly find a justice of the peace when I had to last minute! Lauren and her team were on time for all of our meetings and very patient when my bridal party showed up a little late to my rehearsal. The day of I had complete faith in the team to decorate and coordinate everything on location while I was getting ready and sipping mimosas! The venue looked better than I had imagined with their help and they also packed it up later! I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Awesome Team!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Rachel C

Lauren was dedicated from start to finish, knowledgeable about different ideas to make a perfect day. Then on the actual day is when you really get to see her team come alive! Very professional! Tons of options for vendors and she handled all the middle man work! I definitely... Read More recommend!!!

Lauren O'Brien

Hello, I’m Lauren! As lead wedding planner, creative director and boss lady of Lauren O Events I am privileged to work with a dedicated team and serve some of the most amazing couples! When I’m not planning weddings I am spending time with my family, catching up on my favorite reality TV shows, the latest celebrity gossip and indulging in coffee and cupcakes – they fuel most of my days. My favorite part of every wedding is when it’s time to party! I’ve been known to break out in dance when the DJ plays any song by Prince or Pitbull. I can't wait to meet you!