Lauren Pinson Photography

Wichita Falls, DFW, Sherman, and all of North Texas

Wichita Falls Wedding Photographer

North Texas and WIchita Falls Wedding Photographer. We are a husband and wife team. We love photography and we love weddings. We would love to document your wedding day in our light and bright natural but timeless style!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2302 Brook Ave, Wichita Falls, TX Wichita Falls, DFW, Sherman, and all of North Texas (940) 247-0415

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jana Marie S

Besides picking my husband, Lauren was my best decision! It was actually my MIL who had shown me Lauren's work which was just absolutely breathtaking. She is so passionate about her work and that really shows. I think in life you make instant connections with people and Lauren... Read More is was of those people to me. We've shared laughs, sad tears and happy tears and I forsee many more memories in the future. She truly is such a blessing to me. She knew there were going to be some hard moments before and during the wedding that I might need an extra love and she was there for me every time. You can't put a price tag on that! I could go on and on about how amazing, professional and don't forget punctual (which is extremely important on your wedding day). She is someone I can recommend with zero hesitation. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for going above and beyond for us!

2016-10-31T12:01:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooooo much! Jana, it was a blessing to meet and work with you and get to be a part of your day and your forever with Cody!

Photographs are amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kristy F

Lauren and Seth did a fantastic job capturing my wedding day! Her photos are great quality. The lighting, focus, and everything are perfect. She knows what she is doing. She goes through all the pictures she takes and edits them and only gives you the best (which is still a... Read More hundreds of pics). She also categorizes them, making it simple to find pictures you want to print. It is very easy to download all your pictures and you have full rights to print them yourself. She also made me feel completely confident that she would get all the pictures I wanted, and I didn't have to worry about her missing anything. It is so worth it on your wedding day to have an experienced wedding photographer! Lauren did amazing, and I recommend her for any wedding!

Our best and most important wedding decision.

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Kathryn S

My husband Nathan and I discovered Lauren Pinson through a mutual friend—I wouldn’t have researched photographers in Wichita Falls otherwise. When she met with us in Sherman, our hometown at the time, we were immediately won over by her professional presentation, including a... Read More branded folder containing a contract and pricing information, (and by the gift card that paid for our coffee that morning). Although we prioritized photography over anything else for our wedding, we were still on a limited budget. But Lauren provided everything we wanted and more for what we could afford. Our package included engagement and bridal portraits in Denton, where we live now, and 9 hours of coverage on the wedding day including a first look and two additional shooters! In addition to all of her hard work behind the lens, she also provided us with the edited images, printing rights, and a wedding album. Lauren’s personality is delightful. She became our friend as well as our photographer. Nathan and I, camera-shy though we are, felt like we could be ourselves for her. Her style is beautiful in its simplicity. Our photos have enduring beauty because they’re stunning in their own right, minimally edited rather than overly altered to suit changing trends. The value of Lauren’s work is incredible with respect to the price we paid for unparalleled quality and professionalism. Throughout the wedding planning process I second-guessed and even regretted choices I made, but the decision to hire Lauren was the best possible thing that Nathan and I could have done to make our wedding day as memorable and beautiful as possible.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christina H

Engagement, to Wedding, to family and even photographing my youngest coming in this world. I will have these pictures forever and they are the best moments I get to look back on when ever I want. She wants your day to be special and she captures the most amazing moments on film.... Read More She Photgraphed my engagement pictures back in 2011 and recaptured my husband including my two older boys in the proposal. Those memories will forever be in my heart and I get to see them in photos. She photographed my wedding in 2011 as well and I have so many amazing pictures. She cares about you and is emotional right there with you. I could go on forever about her and her work just do yourself a favor and book Lauren Pinson photography for your wedding or refer her to someone you know who is getting married. Trust me , you will not be disappointed! In my opinion Lauren and Seth are the best! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mercades W

Lauren and Seth were AMAZING! Hands down best decision we made towards our wedding. They both participated in our not so traditional style and had a lot of fun with it. I still look at our wedding photos and fall in love all over again. Pick the Pinson's!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sami M

Lauren and Seth photographed my brothers wedding in 2012 and did great, so we knew we wanted to use them for our wedding this year. WOW, they completely blew our expectations out of the water! They are so talented and creative and are always keeping up with the latest styles and... Read More techniques to get the neatest shots. They made sure to understand what was important to us as a couple. From engagements, to my bridals, and finally the wedding, everything could not have been captured more perfectly. I recommend them to every bride I know!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jackie S

Very professional and worth every penny! Lauren being my photographer was the best purchase I made for my weeding! : ) You will love her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Savannah W

Lauren was the photographer at my best friend, Jenny's wedding. She was such a sweet spirit. Her photography skills are incredible, and she's a ton of fun to have around! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel C

Lauren photographed my wedding in October 2011, 5 years later I still look at my photos with absolute awe at how she was able to capture not only the ceremony and reception but the DETAILS that I spent so much time putting meaning behind- she captured them all. She is fantastic,... Read More completely professional and wonderful to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jayla J

Lauren captured a wedding we did the florals for and the images are stunning! She did a great job of getting detail shots and catching sweet moments throughout the day! She is super talented I would highly recommend her to my brides!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexandria M

Lauren Pinson was our wedding photographer and she was absolutely fabulous. I will never be able to write enough about her and her husband. They made our wedding that much better. The pictures she takes are breath taking!! She will make you feel so at ease and comfortable. They... Read More are organized and can get big crowds (our families) together and pictured with no stress! I am so thankful for her and the pictures that she took. If you are looking for a photographer in North Texas, look no further! We absolutely adore Lauren Pinson Photography!

Lauren Pinson

Hi, I'm Lauren Pinson and I'd love to capture your wedding day! I'm a passionate, full time photographer and I've been lucky enough to be covering weddings spanning across North Texas and more since 2005. I have a thing for weddings; just being able to be there for someone and document the love and those special moments, witness the relationships and meet so many wonderful couples. I believe in the importance in getting to know my clients on a personal level, it helps me to make a connection and record their day just as they remember.

Start a Conversation!