Lauren Schwarz Photography

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

West Chester, PA Serving PA, NJ & Beyond! (856) 229-0940

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jessica B

I don't really know where to start when it comes to Lauren. I absolutely loved working with her for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. When it came to hiring a photographer, my mom asked me if there were any photographers that I had worked with at previous weddings... Read More that I would like to work with again. Lauren was the first one to come to mind (we met at Grace M's wedding reviewed below). Lauren is a complete professional and worth every penny. I am a shy person and I do not enjoy having my picture taken. At our engagement shoot, Lauren quickly put me at ease by suggesting we start at Parc on Rittenhouse Square with some champagne! That calmed my nerves as we were able to share a drink while Lauren slipped away to take pictures from afar. Once we were done with pictures at Parc and in the square, we had a quick wardrobe change and took a second round of photos in the Rittenhouse neighborhood. We had a blast and as a result, I just love our engagement photos! On our wedding day, I was anxious with our timeline for getting ready. Since Lauren and I already knew each other (and my nerves!) from the engagement session, she was able to say a few quick words that really put my mind to ease. The ability to empathize with her client is not a skill every photographer has. I think this is something that really sets Lauren apart from the pack. Oh, and the wedding photographs were just as stunning as the engagement photos! I'll never forget Lauren running around behind us, writing "LOVE" in the air with sparklers, at least a dozen times, to get the picture just right. She's just the best. Definitely check out her website; each picture is worth at least the proverbial 1,000 words.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Julia N

I was so lucky to have found Lauren for my wedding! She really listened to what I wanted. I asked for more candid shots then set up ones and she delivered. The set up ones I did ask for, she made sure to get all of them. On top of that, she is really sweet and after the wedding... Read More got started I honestly didn't even realize she was there. Looking back I think that was the most important to me. If everyone noticed the photographer the whole time I don't think she would have gotten such genuine pictures.

LS Love

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Mary Kate D

Lauren was the first and only photographer we met with after emailing many- she was the perfect fit! She is relaxed and kind, easy to work with and patient. Our engagement photo shoot was rescheduled/ relocated due to weather and worked out so well- it was great practice for the... Read More day of and being comfortable being photographed. Lauren did an amazing job creating our guestbook for the wedding with pictures from our engagement session- perfect use for the pictures! We were married in August at the end of a sweltering week and Lauren took the time to come up with alternative first look plans with me so we wouldn't melt the day of the wedding. We lucked out with great weather and used a mix of our plans for some great pictures. Lauren and her second shooter Kathy made our families and wedding party very comfortable and left us stress free. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures they captured!

The best!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Grace M

When I first saw Lauren's pictures, I immediately wanted her as our wedding photographer. I did my homework though, and researched and talked with other photographers. I thought I should spend more time looking into something so important. But my instinct was right... after... Read More talking with Lauren on the phone, I knew she was exactly what we were looking for. She is so friendly, knowledgeable, informative, and helpful, and her prices are reasonable too, especially for the quality of her work. Lauren is very timely in responding to emails and phone calls, extremely professional, but easy going and fun too. I cannot thank her enough for all she did. Our wedding pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She took the time to get to know us and captured us and the feeling of our day perfectly... simple, elegant, and a little whimsical too! She made everyone feel so comfortable the day of. Our whole wedding party loved her, so much that one of my bridesmaids booked her for her wedding next fall. Also, when we got our pictures back (a month after our wedding-she is so timely!), several people told us they looked like they were from a magazine... and soon enough, they will be! Our wedding pictures and details were selected for Shore Magazine this fall. Lauren is the best!!!

Just a Joy

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Patricia C

I used Lauren for my special day! She was an absolute joy to work with. There were moments when I felt so nervous I could not muster a smile; but then Lauren would coax me out of my head into moment! Lauren is like a best friend who happens to be a talented photographer. The... Read More only catch: there are so many beautiful images, I will need a big house to display all the prints I've ordered!

Please be cautious

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Binnece G

We hired Lauren after all her glowing reviews. I can't tell you how Many tears I have shed over the quality. Ie. pictures with chairs or other objects obscuring pictures. No table pictures. Many relatives like my aged father who we requested. Family members had to ask... Read More Lauren to please take pictures instead of standing on the dance floor. Taking pictures of the back of people. We spoke to Lauren multiple times before and after Crying my eyes out. Please make sure you know what your getting. Cause some of Lauren's before wedding pictures were beautiful. But once wedding started. I don't know what happened.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Elysa M

I've already reviewed Lauren on Wedding Wire, but got my proofs back afterward and was inspired to write yet another rave review. She was amazing! As I mentioned in my previous review, I didn't meet Lauren until our actual wedding day, but she made me feel so at ease from the... Read More first phone call. I did all of my searching online from NYC trying to find all the right Southern NJ vendors, and with a full time job, arranging meetings just wasn't in the cards. So I just had to trust my instincts and I was right on target with Lauren. I've already given a review on her personal highlights and touches on the other site so I'll just comment on our proofs. The pictures are GORGEOUS. She took two people who normally aren't photogenic and made us shine. She also took my fave pic of all time of a sweet little smooch from my Frenchie :). The colors, poses, and overall feel of the pics were breathtaking. Most importantly she managed to capture the feel of our day which I didn't think was possible with stills. We are still trying to narrow down which pics will go in our album which is quite a feat! Needless to say, she will definitely be who I recommend to anyone who needs a photographer, and who I choose for all future events :).

Wonderful Photographer and Photography!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 michelle d

I knew from our first meeting with Lauren that she was going to be our photographer. Her outgoing personality, her beautiful work, and extensive knowledge made me feel comfortable that I would not have to worry about anything when it came to the pictures for the day of the... Read More wedding. She is extremely professional and organized about where and what pictures to take. She worked with everyone in the bridal party so well- including our 3 little ones (all 4 and younger) and she got them all to take wonderful, smiling pictures. We just got our sneak peek pics and they are completely fantastic! Everyone continues to rave about how amazing they are and we cannot wait to see the entire collection. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Lauren and her work- we would recommend her to anyone!

Lots of fun and great pics!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Kathy F

We had such a great time with Lauren on our wedding day. She is fun and energetic and I think the whole wedding party enjoyed working with her. The experience of getting photos taken prior to the ceremony was one of my favorite parts of the day. She had many great ideas for... Read More potential shots and also embraced the poses I came up with. The preview pics that I have seen look awesome! I would enthusiastically recommend Lauren to a friend.

Photos Captured the Day Beautifully

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Emily T

Both our families, my groom and I were thrilled with Lauren Schwarz Photography for our wedding. We got married in NJ, but live out of State and Lauren was super easy to work with, from phone calls to an in person meeting that worked with our schedule. The website she uses to... Read More track orders and payments was incredibly convenient, easy to use, and helpful to keep organized. Lauren took the time to really ask questions and get to know a bit of our personalities and really seemed to understand the feel we wanted for our casual, BBQ wedding. The photographs that she took captured our wedding day more beautifully and perfectly than I could have ever imagined. The day of our wedding, Lauren and her assistant got some fantastic shots of my family and I getting ready and then lots of shots before the ceremony with our families separately, so we had many posed photos out of the way and could enjoy more of our cocktail hour with guests. During the ceremony, she took absolutely amazing shots and none of us even remember seeing her moving around, which was great because all the moments were really genuine, not staged. The shots of bride and groom were very natural - she had us laughing and very relaxed. The shots of the bridal party and families were beautiful and also very relaxed – just what we wanted. The fun shots of reception all turned out great too with our friends and family dancing and having fun. Lauren made a list of our important photos (grandparents, etc.) and got each one. She got great shots of everyone from the 3 y/o flower girl to my grandparents in their 80s. She also took creative shots of our décor and tent set up. It was wonderful. I recommend Lauren Schwarz Photography to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer in the area. Her work was exceptional, she was very flexible, responsive, and easy to work with. She really captured our wedding perfectly and we couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 amy l

Fun and Amazing

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Melissa P

Right at the first meeting, I knew that Lauren was a good fit for us. Our E Pics turned out better then I could even dream. Her creative eye is just amazing. The day of the wedding she dealt with bugs and rowdy groomsmen like a pro. All my bridal party commented on how nice and... Read More relax she made them feel.

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Kate F

Lauren is the BEST! She was great to work with and so easy going. She made my husband and I feel comfortable & laid back even in awkward intimate pictures. ;) I am so happy she was our photographer & can't wait for future big events that we have so she can be a part of... Read More them.