lauren spinelli photography

new york city / los angeles / finger lakes

Your wedding is going to kick ass.

And you deserve to enjoy every moment, and you deserve a photographer who is committed to letting you do just that. So I'll be there photographing your loved one lacing up your dress or straightening your tie. For when you say your I do's during your ceremony, and I'm there during the reception for when Nonna is tearing up that dance floor. When your best are belting it to Sweet Caroline, and the silly face cake smashes? Yep, I’m there. I'm here so you can relax and embrace the love surrounding you, and trust that you’ll be able to relive those butterflies and moments again and again for years to come. Sound good? Swing over to my website, check out my work & let's make some killer photos.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

new york city / los angeles / finger lakes (315) 447-7713

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Aurora T

I love this girl, and you need to book her immediately if you haven't already!!! I want her to be my photographer for everything going forward - showers, babies, family photos, everything! I was nearly at my wits' end looking for a photographer for my wedding before I was... Read More introduced to Lauren. I knew what I wanted, something elegant and editorial, but was struggling to find a photographer who shared my aesthetic and viewpoint. I would get excited with each portfolio that maybe this would be the person I was looking for, but then would stumble upon a photo they shared that just didn't fit with my vision. Finally, after what felt like eons, I was referred to Lauren from a fellow photographer. I fell in love immediately, and crossed my fingers that she would be available for my wedding day. Somebody was definitely looking out for me, because she was! Lauren is sweet, patient, wonderful, fun and has a fantastic eye. We were thrilled to have her as a part of our special day, and I continue to get a lot of compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos are - they look like they could be in a magazine!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Erin A

I have known Lauren for years, and have always been impressed with her work. When it came time to choose a wedding photographer, I knew I wanted Lauren to be our photographer. She has an amazing eye for detail, and her photographs come out absolutely stunning. My husband and I... Read More couldn't be happier with both our engagement and wedding photos. Lauren is truly a delight to work with, and her work is nothing short of stellar. <3

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Alexandra C

If you have the chance to hire Lauren for a shoot, don't hesitate for a second. As someone who hates being photographed but is also an art director, I might be what you'd call a challenging client; not only is Lauren able to bring out the best in even the most camera-shy among... Read More us, but she also comes armed with excellent taste and a friendly, try anything approach that she molds to the needs of her clients, not the other way around. Lauren is a genuine talent, I would have happily paid double her incredibly reasonable rate for the work she does (but the fact that I didn't have to means you better snap her up now!).

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kelly O

Lauren took our engagement photos in Spring of 2015 and we instantly loved them! Then, my husband and I got married in Brooklyn later that year. Lauren captured our day perfectly! The pictures are amazing and she was able to highlight the scenery and our memories in a beautiful... Read More way. Lauren was very professional and responded quickly to any contact. I still gawk at our photos and love looking through them all!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kate S

Lauren photographed our elopement in September of 2014, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She totally captured the entire day in the most perfect way. I literally cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. Thank you so much, Lauren!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Kim S

Professional and caught the moment. Pictures to last a lifetime

lauren spinelli

Hey! My name is Lauren. I am super laid back but a total perfectionist. I can't sleep unless my inbox is at 0 (that little red icon is literally the worst), and that deep, golden evening light gives me LIIIIFE. I am quiet and stealthy when I need to be, but I come from a loud AF Italian family so when the party is heating up you bet I will be right there in your dance floor singing along to Despacito (I'm not ashamed) and photographing those wild moments.