Lauren Weber Makeup

Hudson Valley, The Catskills, Harlem Valley and CT

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Hudson Valley, The Catskills, Harlem Valley and CT (845) 702-4586

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lindsay M

Lauren is amazing!!! My makeup was exactly what I had envisioned: super natural with a touch of glam. She hid my imperfections and really highlighted my eyes (I got a lot of comments on it from wedding guests). She comes down to NYC monthly (or so) to do trials, which I'm so... Read More grateful for, as it allowed me a chance to try some stuff out and change a few things around before the big day. Lauren is sweet, super easy to coordinate with, and made me feel calm and happy on the big day. She came recommended from another friend (who looked stunning on her wedding day) so I know her work is consistent and amazing. I strongly recommend having Lauren do your makeup on your wedding day (or for any other event!)

2017-10-11T18:33:30 Response from the vendor

Sooo glad to be part of your big day!!! :) Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jen S

Lauren is an incredibly talented makeup artist. We had 5 faces including mine the day of our wedding. Everyone was thrilled with how she made people look and feel great. Seeing my mom in professional makeup was such a treat; she looked fabulous in a way that was still her.... Read More I can say the same about me. I don't wear makeup and Lauren was able to handle my requests of little makeup during our trial. It looked fabulous. But the day of, i asked her to amp up the eyes a bit and I'm glad that I did because the photos turned out amazing. I still looked like me :) My bridesmaids who wear makeup regularly were really happy as well. She is great at communication via email, on the phone, and in person. Treat yourself to hiring Lauren!!!

2017-10-11T18:35:30 Response from the vendor

Loved being a small part of your big day! Thank you :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Although this review comes almost 6 months after my wedding (3/19/16), I can't say enough good things about Lauren. She was recommended to me by a friend and I am beyond thankful for the suggestion. Lauren is an excellent makeup artist and she is very pleasant and so easy to... Read More work with. Lauren not only used her creative skills but also listened when I asked for something to be tweaked. Typically I don't wear a lot of make-up so I was trying to strike that perfect balance for my wedding and Lauren made that happen. Not only did I feel beautiful on the day but I felt like I still looked just like me. Lauren also did a fabulous job with my wedding party, my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone was so pleased with the results and felt natural and beautiful. Added bonus, Lauren came into Manhattan for my trial. I highly recommend Lauren!!!

2017-10-11T18:36:24 Response from the vendor

I too am getting to this review late. So happy to work with all of you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Sarah M

I wanted a natural look for my wedding and Lauren nailed it! We loved that she gave mini jars with our lip colors (specially blended by her for each of us day of) and blotting papers, which came in handy right before the wedding ceremony. She is also very careful about hygiene... Read More and doesn’t “double dip” in the make-up. Instead she mixes your color on a little metal palette and then applies! Lauren has a lovely, calm, cheerful disposition, which are the qualities you want in the people you’re working with leading up to and on the day of your wedding! She is also a great conversationalist, although if you prefer silence I’m certain she would not mind. Lauren asked me if I had any allergies before applying my make-up, and I did not think to tell her I was allergic to latex. When I had a mild allergic reaction in our first make-up trial to the latex-based glue for applying eyelashes, she offered a second make-up trial for free and came all the way into New York City after her day job to test a non-latex based glue. Lauren also worked very well with the other vendors (hair stylist, photographers and videographers), despite time constraints. If I need make-up done in the future, I will use Lauren again!

2017-10-11T18:37:10 Response from the vendor

Loved working with you and your girls. What an incredible day :) Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 kacie m

BOOK LAUREN NOW! You know exactly what you want or have no idea (I was the latter!), Lauren will immediately make you feel at ease and help you get the look of your dreams! She did my makeup, my bridedmaids makeup AND my Mom's makeup for my Catskills wedding this past week and... Read More we were all beyond happy with how we turned out! She was such a pleasure to work (easy booking/she quickly replied to all my random emails/etc) and super fun (to the point where I honestly wanted to hang out and grab a drink together). She can do whatever makeup your heart desires! I opted for airbrushing since I tend to shine no matter what I do and she did a fantastic job!! Huge bonus, she does trials in the city if that's closer for you. I have only amazing things to say and would HIGHLY recommend Lauren if you need a makeup artist! Thanks again Lauren!

2017-10-11T18:38:26 Response from the vendor

I love everything about this review. Thank you!! It was a blast working with you and your girls. :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Kate E

I am so glad that I hired Lauren to do makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I am really picky about my makeup and was leaning towards doing my own. However, some of my bridesmaids convinced me that I would be more relaxed if I hired a professional and they could... Read More not have been more correct. Lauren really put me at ease during my trial and on the day of my wedding. She was able to take the pictures I gave her and create a look that really worked with my vision and my natural look. My makeup looked flawless and I got tons of compliments on it. She also did a beautiful on my bridesmaids. She took the time to talk to them about what they wanted and really listened to their feedback. As a result they all came out with unique looks that suited their natural look and their personality -- she didn't give them one size fits all makeup. Lauren was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her work!

2017-10-11T18:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I am glad I got to be part of your special day :)

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 RENA

Lauren Weber did mine and my girls makeup for my wedding. I could not be happier with her. She did my makeup exactly how I wanted it and it stayed put all night long (over 10 hours from first look to reception's end). She was a dream to work with - extremely friendly, very... Read More organized, prompt and knowledgeable. She made the whole process so easy - even coming to me to do the makeup trial. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking to have their makeup professionally done.

2015-12-10T20:11:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rena! So glad you were happy with everything :) It was great working with you and your girls for your wedding too!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Lauren was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She found a slot for me to come do a trial in Manhattan fairly last minute and she used the inspiration from a Pinterest board that I created for just such purpose for the trial. I loved the work she did, but decided to... Read More change the look for the wedding day after having a few days to process it. I sent her an e-mail letting her know and she was very accommodating. She brought the new lip color options the day of the wedding and did an INCREDIBLE job on my makeup. She was on-time, easygoing, had a cute little touchup set made for me, and didn't mind when my husband came and interrupted us a few times. :) Also, the logistical elements, like contract, payment, timing, etc. were all very straightforward and made the process go smoothly. Multiple people complimented me on my makeup and now having gotten the pictures, I love the makeup even more than I did on my wedding day. It really was perfect. I also loved having my lip color touch up set with me on my honeymoon, as I got to relive the wedding a little each time I put it on. I highly recommend Lauren!!

2017-10-11T18:40:54 Response from the vendor

So sweet! And your pictures are amazing :) Really captured the magic of that day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sam D

Lauren was recommended to me though my wedding planner in the Catskills. She was quick to respond to my emails and it was easy to plan a trial with her. Lauren is very knowledgable about makeup application and was able to help me find a look to make me feel beautiful on my... Read More wedding day. On the day of, Lauren was very professional. She did an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. My makeup lasted all day and night, with no fear of eyelashes falling off. My makeup even looked flawless after a bit of tears during the ceremony! I was so happy with her work and I would recommend her to everyone!

2015-09-24T16:13:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was such a great day :)

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Melissa S

We got married at Full Moon Resort on May 9, 2015, and Lauren Weber was one of the venue's preferred vendors. I am so happy she was recommended; she is an absolutely amazing and talented person. I live in NYC, and while Lauren lives in the Mid-Hudson Valley, she also had a... Read More studio in the city, so scheduling my trial was super easy and convenient. I don't wear a lot of makeup, so I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted - she suggested I look through her Pinterest board and build on to it, which helped me find the look I really liked. At the trial, she made me feel so comfortable, letting me see the progress and making adjustments at each stage based on what I liked, including blending colors and shades to make custom lip, eye, and bronzer colors. I was really happy with the final look (and it lasted through a snow storm that day!) On the day of the wedding, not a single adjustment was needed - she nailed down the look perfectly, also using her technique to help the makeup stay put on a hot and humid day. She also was amazing with my 4 bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl - they had a range of skin tones, and she made them look beautiful but still like their natural selves, all while giving us a cohesive look. She was really great with my 5-year old flower girl, who recently started watching makeup tutorials - she gave her a few tips and really made her feel like part of the wedding party with the "big girls". Lauren also gave each of us a small container of the custom lip color she made for each of us, along with other necessities in a cute little bag. The makeup lasted through the ceremony, dinner, and after parties! Thank you so much, Lauren! You are amazing!

2015-06-01T06:13:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa! I am so glad it was such a warm and sunny day for you. So glad you were happy with everything :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Lacey B

I'm so lucky my best friend hired Lauren to do her upstate wedding about nine months before my wedding. She did such an amazing job then (when I was a bridesmaid) that she was my number one choice when I was looking for a makeup artist for my own wedding. Lauren is talented... Read More and does incredible work that lasts throughout the night. Additionally, she provides everyone with their own, customized lip color to take with them in case of touch-ups. My lipstick lasted all night, though, which was amazing, considering the drinking, eating and kisses that went on. Not only is Lauren talented, but she is also just a really nice, cool person. It was great having her in the bridal suite while we were getting ready because she was fun to be around. That was important to me because we were spending a lot of time together. We just started getting photos back from our photographer and the proof of her talent is evident. I look like me, just much better than normal. The makeup she did photographed beautifully and I could not be happier with the results. Thank you Lauren! You are awesome!

2015-06-01T06:15:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lacey! So glad I got to work with you again. Such a great weekend!

Exactly what everyone needed

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Jordan M

I was fortunate to have Lauren do my makeup (and the rest of the gals in the wedding party) and what a wonderful experience it was. The trial session, for which she came to me, was helpful in figuring out what we’d be doing on the big day. She was available for questions and... Read More tips beforehand, and showed up right on time. Not only did she glam up me, the bridesmaids, and the moms, she also was happy to invite other ladies in the bridal suite (our sister-in-law/decorator, the flower girl) for a quick makeover, on the house! Lauren achieved exactly the look I was going for and made everyone feel amazing. My only regret was that she vanished during the ceremony, so we couldn’t thank her afterwards. Lauren is patient, understanding, and a very calming presence, with a keen understanding of her artistry. And take my advice—trust her on the false eyelashes!

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Michelle N

Lauren did a great job with my makeup. She was friendly and relaxed on a stressful/exciting day. I forgot blue on my wedding day, so she added a bit of blue eyeliner for me. Overall, she did a great job.

Amazing makeup

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Krista C

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to her incredible work. She traveled to do makeup for my bridesmaids and me for my Catskills wedding, and securing her help was one of the best decisions I... Read More made in planning the wedding. She was warm and super friendly, totally receptive to what I wanted, and did an absolutely amazing job with the makeup for me and all the ladies in my wedding party. I would absolutely highly recommend her without hesitation. She is truly the best!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Cammie V

I am so happy I chose Lauren to do my makeup for my wedding. She is not only a great makeup artist, but also professional, so I knew I could count on her the day of. She is also just a really nice person and it was great to have someone low key to spend the getting ready time... Read More with. She was so helpful during my trial, suggesting different things and really made me feel comfortable for the wedding day. On the day of my wedding, she was wonderful! She did mine, my sisters, my mothers and a few other bridesmaids makeup. My mom has bad allergies to makeup so Lauren even accommodated her by using her makeup. I felt beautiful and thought everyone really looked their best. I couldn't recommend Lauren highly enough, she was an integral part of my wedding day's success!! I just wish I could have an excuse to have her do my makeup all the time.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Gopi D

Lauren did an amazing job and made me feel super comfortable the whole time. I did a trial before the big day and felt completely confident with her. On the wedding day she seamlessly did makeup for myself and 6 other people and everyone looked amazing. Highly recommended!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Emily S

I was super indecisive with choosing wedding vendors, but I am really glad I went with Lauren. Lauren is very professional, responsive, and amazing at what she does. I know close to nothing about make-up and had a hard time putting into words the look I was going for but she... Read More was able to work off of my Pinterest board and deliver the exact look I wanted. Two things that differentiate her from other make-up artists: she came to my apartment in the city for my make-up trial and she gave all of us (me, four bridesmaids and two mothers) extra lip gloss for touch-ups on the wedding day.

Amazing presence

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Katie C

Lauren is awesome! She has such a great energy, I could really tell she absolutely loves her job and she has fun doing it. Which made it super fun for me too! I gave her some reference images and she traveled to me for our trial. I was absolutely thrilled with my wedding... Read More makeup and my bridesmaids were as well. One of my bridesmaids is using Lauren for her wedding too! I highly recommend.

Exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Monika S

When looking for a makeup artist for my wedding I was nervous because I'm not someone who wears a lot of makeup every day. I wanted to look nice for photos, but not look like a stranger! Lauren was recommended to me by a friend and she was amazing! She came to my hotel room... Read More to get me ready and was very friendly and professional. She asked me exactly what I wanted and several times during the session, she stopped and had me look at the results to make sure I was happy will all my makeup. She gave me a very natural look that I was hoping for, but made my skin look flawless! Loved it!

Great makeup, great person!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014

Lauren did the makeup for me, my mother, my sister and sister in-law at my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and we all looked amazing! When you have to spend a few hours in a room with someone on your big day, you want someone who you enjoy hanging out with, in addition... Read More to someone who will make you look beautiful. Lauren is a very sweet person and she made all of us look like our best selves. We did a trial first and I am really glad we did because I was able to meet her in advance and make sure she knew what I wanted. She really listened to me and made me up in a way that enhanced my natural beauty without overshadowing it. I wanted a clean look and she delivered. I highly recommend her!

Best Make up of my life!! Lauren is amazing and I'll tell you why

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Tamara g

Lauren is a true artist. She made me feel the most BEAUTIFUL I have ever felt in my entire life. And what better day to have that experience than on your wedding day! The final look was absolutely me! Not a made up version that I didn't recognize in the mirror. She expertly... Read More enhanced what my momma gave me and the result was the glowing, captivating look all brides dream of for their wedding day. I've had my make up done for various events including the Oscars and boy do I wish I had Lauren with me every time! If I could fly her out to LA I would! You will never regret your decision to book Lauren. Her calm and friendly personality will be just what you need the morning of your big day when nerves can run wild. She is the best! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. I am her #1 fan!!

Perfection!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Jane H

Lauren is a dream! I actually had another makeup artist initially booked but when I went for my trial, it didn't work out and I was panicking because I had 3 weeks before my big day. Luckily I found Lauren (honestly I'm amazed she wasn't already booked because she is that good)... Read More and my makeup trial with her went amazing and all my nerves were calmed. I loved that she took notes of the makeup she used on me during my trial so she knew exactly what I liked/wanted and there would be no guessing. I am also a little particular and wanted to try some different lip colors to see how they would look, Lauren never rushed me, took her time and made me feel comfortable the entire time. She also doesn't cake on the makeup, everything was extremely light so you didn't feel any heaviness. Lauren also has a very light hand so having her do your makeup is super comfortable, her technique is awesome and she listens to what you want! The day of my wedding, my mother wanted green eyeshadow, Lauren killed it! it was not only so natural looking, it was the perfect look to my mother's korean traditional dress (hambok). Lauren is soft spoken and has an incredible energy that just casts a calmness over everyone, its really quite impressive. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, she is the best of the best!!

Great make up artist all around!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Karen P

I had Lauren do the make up for me and my 4 bridesmaids in September 2013. She did a beautiful job and we could not have been happier. We started with a consultation at my apartment. It was easy to schedule and Lauren arrived on time with all her stuff ready to go. The... Read More cost of the consultation goes towards paying for the services which is a very reasonable policy considering she traveled almost 2 hours to meet me on a Saturday. She was open in terms of making tweaks to what we did at the trial and I felt like she got what I was going for. She was a consummate professional throughout the process, checking in with me to confirm where she should be when, etc,etc. I never had to worry. She was a fun addition to the pre-wedding excited vibe and all my girls were really pumped with their make up (like me). Even my mom loved our make up and she is always hating on wedding make up. Bottom line: great results, no stress or drama, reasonable pricing and fun to work with. Lauren is a great choice.

Exactly What I Wanted

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Emilie

Lauren did an excellent job with my makeup and the makeup for two other girls. We all wanted something different, and she made everyone even more gorgeous. Family members who didn't get their makeup done regretted it afterward! Lauren was also extremely flexible and traveled... Read More quite a bit to come to my house for the trail. I really appreciated this as it was a challenge organizing everything from another state! I would highly recommend Lauren!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lorena P

Lauren is awesome!!! From the get-go she was super friendly and responsive via e-mail, which was very important to me as a busy working bride. She was so accommodating, and came to my house for a trial just a couple of days after I first contacted her. She really took her time... Read More during the trial, teasing out of me what I really wanted from my look. I knew that if she could make me feel glamorous in sweat pants on a Saturday afternoon, then the wedding would be awesome - and it was! She encouraged me to do some dramatic fake lashes, as well as a nice dark lip color, which played so beautifully off my bouquets of dark calla lilies. The pictures came out so amazing, and all of my wedding guests could not stop telling me how beautiful my look was. And best of all - every stitch of makeup stayed put perfectly through a night of many tears and lots of intense dancing! Lauren is sweet, kind, and very professional - I can't recommend her highly enough!