Affordable Elegance

Classical to Jazz with Elegance & Pizazz!Whether it's traditional or whimsical, Laurie Leigh's music will add just the right ambiance to your ceremony or reception! Perhaps harp with a classical string trio? Or the simple elegance of harp and flute? Contact Laurie to customize your event!

Instruments

Harp

Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Serving Greater Twin Cities Metro Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN (612) 419-3929

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Callie N

Laurie did the most amazing job at our wedding! We had a huge list of songs for her to choose from, anywhere from classical favorites and hymns to modern pop songs. Her artistry captured every moment! She even created her own medley of hymns while we lit our unity candle! As a... Read More musician, I am very selective and critical when it comes to music, especially my own wedding! With Laurie, I had no worries whatsoever. I was completely at peace and mesmerized by her talent. No only that, she has a heart of gold and is so wonderful to be around! She makes every bride feel like the most special person in the world! Thank you Laurie!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 David D

Laurie was just wonderful to work with. My wife's mother is Scottish and requested a song that wasn't in Laurie's normal repertoire but she learned it especially for the wedding. She plays the harp beautifully and is a real pro at finding the right place to end a song so the... Read More ceremony can continue. She paid attention to what was happening in the ceremony and hit all of her cues. Highly recommend!!

Elegance at Its finest

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 lorah P

I cant say enough positive and wonderful things about Laurie Leigh the harpist. She is not only a talented musician and knows how to orchestrate a ceremony and reception with incorporating her harp she is very customer service orientated and professional. Laurie was so willing... Read More to work with us on our ideas while still incorporating her amazing suggestions to make it a perfect celebration of music for the ceremony and reception. A harp is a must at a ceremony and for sure the reception. The elegance and class it transmits into the atmosphere is so beautiful and wonderful. People are still commenting about the harp. Do not hesitate when it comes to a decision of having or not having a harp. Simply add this to your wedding budget-you will not be disappointed. Laurie has the larger harp that projects the sound majestically. It is my pleasure to highly recommend her however not with 5 stars with 10 stars! The harp made the ceremony and reception a momentous occasion! There is something about the sound of a harp that sets a unique tone for a reception and dinner hour!

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Emily H

Laurie was absolutely fabulous! I lost my dad almost exactly 2 months before our wedding and I was taking some night courses, needless to say I was very stressed in the months leading up to the big day. Laurie offered to "free lance" the music to take some pressure off, but I... Read More had a specific vision in mind. She reassured me that I didn't have to rush to pick songs, we had up until the day before the wedding to finalize the list. Once we made our selections, she was more than willing to meet with us to review and even play the songs we picked to make sure we were on the same page. She made adjustments to fit our vision and went above and beyond to basically learn a "new" song, which turned out beautifully. We had a solid plan for the day, she would extend or shorten songs as needed, given my step dad walked with a cane, we werent sure how long the trip down our aisle would take. She visually checked in with me to make sure I was still in the building and ready, she even blew me a kiss :). She is incredibly talented and very sweet, we received so many compliments on the beautiful venue, the music and the level of elegance a harp brought to the event. The thought of having harp playing at my wedding never even crossed my mind, but after getting the idea and visiting the Galleria to listen to and talk with her, we knew right away that we wanted her to play for our day. I feel so incredibly blessed to have had an absolutely perfect day and attribute Laurie, as a person and musician to the beauty and elegance of the ceremony. Any excuse I may have in the future to work with her, I will. I simply cannot say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Carolyn M

Laurie did a great job during our ceremony and also performed during our cocktail hour. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. We received several compliments on her performance. We would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amelia I

Laurie was absolutely amazing!! We had SO many compliments from her music at our wedding ceremony- it was truly beautiful! I've seen her play a few places now and she is always incredibly professional, fun, energetic and excited to play her music for people. To be honest, I... Read More had a couple reservations on if the songs would sound the same in the beginning as I had never heard a harp before, but WOW, her playing at my wedding ceremony was really the best part! I would highly recommend her for most any event. Her harp is quite loud when needed, but soft at the right moments. So whether its a social hour, business/social party, wedding or an upscale shower/celebration- you'll be happy you booked her! (Super easy to work with too- such a sweetheart!)

Reviewed on 11/02/2017

I highly recommend Laurie Leigh and her harp for your next event or wedding ceremony. I could not have imagined anything more beautiful than listening to harp music playing among the trees at our outdoor venue. She arrived on time, set up quickly and began to play for our... Read More arriving guests. She offers a great variety of classical, modern and country music. If there is a piece you wish to hear - she will learn it (if possible). Very satisfied and so happy that she was a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

We are so lucky to have had you play the harp on our special day! You are very talented and helped create the perfect setting during our ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 David W

We didn't know what to expect when our planner recommended harp music. We met with Laurie, listened to recordings and hired her. What a delightful, elegant touch the harp music added to our ceremony. It added so much to our day. I would not hesitate to recommend Laurie.... Read More She was professional, personable and a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Krissy B

Laurie performed during the dinner portion at our wedding. My dad has been a fan of hers for many years, so having her be a part of our day was a surprise for him. Her music was beautiful and helped set the tone/mood that we wanted. She is professional, but also has warm and... Read More welcoming personality that compliments the wedding setting. Top it off, she was one of the easiest vendors I worked with. I literally called her, gave her the venue information and that was it....she took it from there and I never had to think about it again. I'd highly recommend Laurie for any event!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Bruce B

After being entertained by the amazing harpist Laurie Leigh for many years at corporate events, I was thrilled at my daughter's wedding to have Laurie join our family's celebration. She is a gracious, engaging and unique talent. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Melissa K

Laurie and her harp were the perfect touch at my daughter’s wedding. Laurie met with my daughter and son in law and helped them with music selections that reflected them perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Samantha B

Laurie was amazing to work with and her music during our ceremony/cocktail hour was so beautiful!! I would recommend her to anyone looking to add something extra special to their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Fares M

We loved working with Laurie! She was so helpful to my wife and I. She walked us through the planning and was very kind and warm. She did an outstanding preformed at our wedding ceremony. Laurie also offered great advice on other aspects of our ceremony. She is VERY... Read More experienced!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace M

Laurie was AMAZING! Her performance at our wedding ceremony was perfect! She also was a joy to work with in planning. She was kind and patience the whole way through!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chri G

Laurie was amazing, and her playing really brought our ceremony to the next level of class and beauty. She happily learned a handful of new songs for us, making sure the music was personal and truly helping to make the day special. She was the only musician for our ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour. I would 110% recommend this beautiful woman and her beautiful harp to anyone looking to add something special to their ceremony/cocktail hour/reception

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

I assisted with planning my friends wedding on February 11, 2017 and Laurie was hired to play. She had great ideas for interlude and ceremony music. She was personable and was a consummate professional. Her music is stunningly beautiful and added so much to the ceremony. I... Read More recommend her to everyone I know. I can't wait for another opportunity to hire her to play.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Skye M

Excellent service from start to finish. From her kind and welcoming personality to her ability to play what we wanted and be flexible with weather conditions. Truly the perfect music for the setting!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Maria R

Laurie was great to work with. She was very helpful and accommodating through out the whole process. She did an amazing job and it made our cermoney a million times better

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jeff P

Laurie played the hard during my daughter's wedding and during the social hour afterwords. Laurie was a pleasure to work with. Her communication with the bride and groom was excellent as they discussed which music they wanted played during the different parts of the ceremony.... Read More We actually got several compliments about how beautiful the harp sounded. If our next wedding includes a harp we will definitely ask Laurie to play for us again.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Camille M

Laurie is wonderful! Her repertoire is expansive, with lots of great choices so we could tailor our ceremony exactly how we wished. She was professional, easy to work with, and added a true sense of sophistication to our special day. She is a joy and comes with my highest... Read More recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kathryn B

Laurie was easy to plan our event with and on the day of our reception she arrived early; performed beautifully; and was a joy to have. Her music was beautiful and her performance made our event even more special then we could have asked for. I highly recommend Laurie for your... Read More next reception.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brigitte H

I would highly recommend Laurie! She was amazing to work with & made our wedding that much more special! She is very gifted.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin S

We were introduced to Laurie through a family member and are so thankful that she was part of our celebration. She offered a large selection of music to choose from and even offered to learn new songs just for us! Laurie played beautifully at our ceremony and she was extremely... Read More professional. I would highly recommend adding Laurie Leigh to any wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Heidi A

Laurie was beyond amazing. From the conversations we had leading up to the event to her spending a significant amount of time talking to my elderly father who was blown away by her beautiful music, my experience with her was perfect. She listened to what songs I wanted to... Read More include in the ceremony and gave great advice about when to play certain songs I knew would make me cry (but I wanted to include anyway since they are so special!) We were married at the arboretum and her music in the setting was perfect. I recommend her 100%!

Laurie Leigh Harpist

Laurie's unique and flexible style makes her a great fit no matter what type of wedding you are planning. Wedding couples find that her harp music truly transforms events from ordinary to amazing! And people of all ages enjoy and appreciate Laurie’s music, along with her friendly and approachable personality. With over 30 years of professional performance experience, Laurie Leigh has a musical talent and a delightful style that will add a memorable sparkle to any of your wedding celebrations. Contact Laurie to customize your event!