Affordable Elegance

Classical to Jazz with Elegance & Pizazz!Whether it's traditional or whimsical, Laurie Leigh's music will add just the right ambiance to your ceremony or reception! Perhaps harp with a classical string trio? Or the simple elegance of harp and flute? Contact Laurie to customize your event!

Instruments

Harp

Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Serving Greater Twin Cities Metro Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN (612) 419-3929

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Callie N

Laurie did the most amazing job at our wedding! We had a huge list of songs for her to choose from, anywhere from classical favorites and hymns to modern pop songs. Her artistry captured every moment! She even created her own medley of hymns while we lit our unity candle! As a... Read More musician, I am very selective and critical when it comes to music, especially my own wedding! With Laurie, I had no worries whatsoever. I was completely at peace and mesmerized by her talent. No only that, she has a heart of gold and is so wonderful to be around! She makes every bride feel like the most special person in the world! Thank you Laurie!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 David D

Laurie was just wonderful to work with. My wife's mother is Scottish and requested a song that wasn't in Laurie's normal repertoire but she learned it especially for the wedding. She plays the harp beautifully and is a real pro at finding the right place to end a song so the... Read More ceremony can continue. She paid attention to what was happening in the ceremony and hit all of her cues. Highly recommend!!

Elegance at Its finest

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 lorah P

I cant say enough positive and wonderful things about Laurie Leigh the harpist. She is not only a talented musician and knows how to orchestrate a ceremony and reception with incorporating her harp she is very customer service orientated and professional. Laurie was so willing... Read More to work with us on our ideas while still incorporating her amazing suggestions to make it a perfect celebration of music for the ceremony and reception. A harp is a must at a ceremony and for sure the reception. The elegance and class it transmits into the atmosphere is so beautiful and wonderful. People are still commenting about the harp. Do not hesitate when it comes to a decision of having or not having a harp. Simply add this to your wedding budget-you will not be disappointed. Laurie has the larger harp that projects the sound majestically. It is my pleasure to highly recommend her however not with 5 stars with 10 stars! The harp made the ceremony and reception a momentous occasion! There is something about the sound of a harp that sets a unique tone for a reception and dinner hour!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Bruce B

After being entertained by the amazing harpist Laurie Leigh for many years at corporate events, I was thrilled at my daughter's wedding to have Laurie join our family's celebration. She is a gracious, engaging and unique talent. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Melissa K

Laurie and her harp were the perfect touch at my daughter’s wedding. Laurie met with my daughter and son in law and helped them with music selections that reflected them perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Samantha B

Laurie was amazing to work with and her music during our ceremony/cocktail hour was so beautiful!! I would recommend her to anyone looking to add something extra special to their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Fares M

We loved working with Laurie! She was so helpful to my wife and I. She walked us through the planning and was very kind and warm. She did an outstanding preformed at our wedding ceremony. Laurie also offered great advice on other aspects of our ceremony. She is VERY... Read More experienced!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace M

Laurie was AMAZING! Her performance at our wedding ceremony was perfect! She also was a joy to work with in planning. She was kind and patience the whole way through!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Christina G

Laurie was amazing, and her playing really brought our ceremony to the next level of class and beauty. She happily learned a handful of new songs for us, making sure the music was personal and truly helping to make the day special. She was the only musician for our ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour. I would 110% recommend this beautiful woman and her beautiful harp to anyone looking to add something special to their ceremony/cocktail hour/reception

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

I assisted with planning my friends wedding on February 11, 2017 and Laurie was hired to play. She had great ideas for interlude and ceremony music. She was personable and was a consummate professional. Her music is stunningly beautiful and added so much to the ceremony. I... Read More recommend her to everyone I know. I can't wait for another opportunity to hire her to play.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Skye M

Excellent service from start to finish. From her kind and welcoming personality to her ability to play what we wanted and be flexible with weather conditions. Truly the perfect music for the setting!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Maria R

Laurie was great to work with. She was very helpful and accommodating through out the whole process. She did an amazing job and it made our cermoney a million times better

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jeff P

Laurie played the hard during my daughter's wedding and during the social hour afterwords. Laurie was a pleasure to work with. Her communication with the bride and groom was excellent as they discussed which music they wanted played during the different parts of the ceremony.... Read More We actually got several compliments about how beautiful the harp sounded. If our next wedding includes a harp we will definitely ask Laurie to play for us again.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Camille M

Laurie is wonderful! Her repertoire is expansive, with lots of great choices so we could tailor our ceremony exactly how we wished. She was professional, easy to work with, and added a true sense of sophistication to our special day. She is a joy and comes with my highest... Read More recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kathryn B

Laurie was easy to plan our event with and on the day of our reception she arrived early; performed beautifully; and was a joy to have. Her music was beautiful and her performance made our event even more special then we could have asked for. I highly recommend Laurie for your... Read More next reception.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brigitte H

I would highly recommend Laurie! She was amazing to work with & made our wedding that much more special! She is very gifted.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin S

We were introduced to Laurie through a family member and are so thankful that she was part of our celebration. She offered a large selection of music to choose from and even offered to learn new songs just for us! Laurie played beautifully at our ceremony and she was extremely... Read More professional. I would highly recommend adding Laurie Leigh to any wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Heidi A

Laurie was beyond amazing. From the conversations we had leading up to the event to her spending a significant amount of time talking to my elderly father who was blown away by her beautiful music, my experience with her was perfect. She listened to what songs I wanted to... Read More include in the ceremony and gave great advice about when to play certain songs I knew would make me cry (but I wanted to include anyway since they are so special!) We were married at the arboretum and her music in the setting was perfect. I recommend her 100%!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Miranda R

We absolutely LOVED working with Laurie! We hired her to be our harpist for our June 12, 2016 wedding and couldn't have been happier. The music was beautiful and everyone complimented us on how great she was. I would recommend her to ANY bride wanting beautiful music for her... Read More special wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katherine R

Laurie was absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I wanted to explore having a harpist for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and we were excited to find her. Laurie was great in helping us pick out a wide variety of music even though we didn't entirely know what... Read More we wanted. We were surprised with her extensive music list and so were our guests. We received multiple compliments on her music.. She really helped set the stage for a great evening! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for something unique to have during your ceremony or reception.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brianna L

Laurie is just Amazing and I find myself lost for words when listening to her play. She is so kind, knowledgeable, and oh so easy to work with. It is so refreshing when you are working with a Vendor who listens and gives you insight of ideas and thoughts, and this is exactly how... Read More I felt the whole lifespan of my wedding planning all the way up to my Wedding day! Laurie thank you for sharing your Amazing talent and helping with making my Dream Wedding; come true!!! I would and have recommended Laurie to many friends that have a wedding or event coming up.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kate T

This is one talented and highly professional musician. I think it takes a special person to be as willing to provide backdrop and atmospherics to an event as Laurie is. With her, it's about what you need your event to be about...not how to best showcase her own unique musical... Read More giftedness. She listens! Gotta tell you, I cringed a little when my sister asked Laurie to add an obscure Ralph Vaughan Williams piece to her repertoire for our event, but, in just a few days Laurie had it nailed! Not a soul would ever know that it was something she'd never played in public before. I suspect that she just plain loves the sounds that she can coax out of that instrument...and it matters not what genre.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Judy G

Laurie is a beautiful musician and can play just about any type of music requested. I would recommend Laurie for my event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Susie B

We were fortunate enough to have Laurie play her harp during my daughter's cocktail hour at her wedding reception! She truly exceeded our expectations! Laurie is incredibly talented and we appreciated how easy it was to work with her. Her wonderful communication, attention to... Read More detail and professionalism really made it easy to plan. Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about the beautiful music! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special and unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Karen N

Laurie was the perfect addition to our event. She played an hour before the rite, and for two hours after- setting a gentle and calm tone. Her playlists are incredibly varied. We chose light classical music, which she played seamlessly and incredibly throughout the morning.... Read More She even learned a piece at our request- and played it to an ovation! We highly recommend Laurie Leigh as an accompanist for any special event. She was a delight with whom to work, and has a charming demeanor. Thanks a million, Laurie!

Laurie Leigh Harpist

Laurie's unique and flexible style makes her a great fit no matter what type of wedding you are planning. Wedding couples find that her harp music truly transforms events from ordinary to amazing! And people of all ages enjoy and appreciate Laurie’s music, along with her friendly and approachable personality. With over 30 years of professional performance experience, Laurie Leigh has a musical talent and a delightful style that will add a memorable sparkle to any of your wedding celebrations. Contact Laurie to customize your event!