Affordable Elegance

Classical to Jazz with Elegance & Pizazz!Whether it's traditional or whimsical, Laurie Leigh's music will add just the right ambiance to your ceremony or reception! Perhaps harp with a classical string trio? Or the simple elegance of harp and flute? Contact Laurie to customize your event!

Instruments

Harp

Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Serving Greater Twin Cities Metro Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN (612) 419-3929

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Callie N

Laurie did the most amazing job at our wedding! We had a huge list of songs for her to choose from, anywhere from classical favorites and hymns to modern pop songs. Her artistry captured every moment! She even created her own medley of hymns while we lit our unity candle! As a... Read More musician, I am very selective and critical when it comes to music, especially my own wedding! With Laurie, I had no worries whatsoever. I was completely at peace and mesmerized by her talent. No only that, she has a heart of gold and is so wonderful to be around! She makes every bride feel like the most special person in the world! Thank you Laurie!

Elegance at Its finest

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 lorah P

I cant say enough positive and wonderful things about Laurie Leigh the harpist. She is not only a talented musician and knows how to orchestrate a ceremony and reception with incorporating her harp she is very customer service orientated and professional. Laurie was so willing... Read More to work with us on our ideas while still incorporating her amazing suggestions to make it a perfect celebration of music for the ceremony and reception. A harp is a must at a ceremony and for sure the reception. The elegance and class it transmits into the atmosphere is so beautiful and wonderful. People are still commenting about the harp. Do not hesitate when it comes to a decision of having or not having a harp. Simply add this to your wedding budget-you will not be disappointed. Laurie has the larger harp that projects the sound majestically. It is my pleasure to highly recommend her however not with 5 stars with 10 stars! The harp made the ceremony and reception a momentous occasion! There is something about the sound of a harp that sets a unique tone for a reception and dinner hour!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Josiah G

Laurie was a true pleasure to work with. Extremely flexible, good communication, top shelf musicianship. She accommodated some out-of-left-field musical requests beautifully (adapting piano arrangements so we didn't have to track down harp version), and worked flawlessly with... Read More our string players and vocalist with just an hour of rehearsal before the ceremony. Quite simply, Laurie is the proest of the pro. Can't recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 David D

Laurie was just wonderful to work with. My wife's mother is Scottish and requested a song that wasn't in Laurie's normal repertoire but she learned it especially for the wedding. She plays the harp beautifully and is a real pro at finding the right place to end a song so the... Read More ceremony can continue. She paid attention to what was happening in the ceremony and hit all of her cues. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brigitte H

I would highly recommend Laurie! She was amazing to work with & made our wedding that much more special! She is very gifted.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin S

We were introduced to Laurie through a family member and are so thankful that she was part of our celebration. She offered a large selection of music to choose from and even offered to learn new songs just for us! Laurie played beautifully at our ceremony and she was extremely... Read More professional. I would highly recommend adding Laurie Leigh to any wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Heidi A

Laurie was beyond amazing. From the conversations we had leading up to the event to her spending a significant amount of time talking to my elderly father who was blown away by her beautiful music, my experience with her was perfect. She listened to what songs I wanted to... Read More include in the ceremony and gave great advice about when to play certain songs I knew would make me cry (but I wanted to include anyway since they are so special!) We were married at the arboretum and her music in the setting was perfect. I recommend her 100%!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Miranda R

We absolutely LOVED working with Laurie! We hired her to be our harpist for our June 12, 2016 wedding and couldn't have been happier. The music was beautiful and everyone complimented us on how great she was. I would recommend her to ANY bride wanting beautiful music for her... Read More special wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katherine R

Laurie was absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I wanted to explore having a harpist for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and we were excited to find her. Laurie was great in helping us pick out a wide variety of music even though we didn't entirely know what... Read More we wanted. We were surprised with her extensive music list and so were our guests. We received multiple compliments on her music.. She really helped set the stage for a great evening! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for something unique to have during your ceremony or reception.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brianna L

Laurie is just Amazing and I find myself lost for words when listening to her play. She is so kind, knowledgeable, and oh so easy to work with. It is so refreshing when you are working with a Vendor who listens and gives you insight of ideas and thoughts, and this is exactly how... Read More I felt the whole lifespan of my wedding planning all the way up to my Wedding day! Laurie thank you for sharing your Amazing talent and helping with making my Dream Wedding; come true!!! I would and have recommended Laurie to many friends that have a wedding or event coming up.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kate T

This is one talented and highly professional musician. I think it takes a special person to be as willing to provide backdrop and atmospherics to an event as Laurie is. With her, it's about what you need your event to be about...not how to best showcase her own unique musical... Read More giftedness. She listens! Gotta tell you, I cringed a little when my sister asked Laurie to add an obscure Ralph Vaughan Williams piece to her repertoire for our event, but, in just a few days Laurie had it nailed! Not a soul would ever know that it was something she'd never played in public before. I suspect that she just plain loves the sounds that she can coax out of that instrument...and it matters not what genre.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Judy G

Laurie is a beautiful musician and can play just about any type of music requested. I would recommend Laurie for my event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Susie B

We were fortunate enough to have Laurie play her harp during my daughter's cocktail hour at her wedding reception! She truly exceeded our expectations! Laurie is incredibly talented and we appreciated how easy it was to work with her. Her wonderful communication, attention to... Read More detail and professionalism really made it easy to plan. Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about the beautiful music! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special and unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Karen N

Laurie was the perfect addition to our event. She played an hour before the rite, and for two hours after- setting a gentle and calm tone. Her playlists are incredibly varied. We chose light classical music, which she played seamlessly and incredibly throughout the morning.... Read More She even learned a piece at our request- and played it to an ovation! We highly recommend Laurie Leigh as an accompanist for any special event. She was a delight with whom to work, and has a charming demeanor. Thanks a million, Laurie!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lauren S

Laurie was a wonderful addition to our wedding this past August! She was involved from the very beginning ensuring our vision came alive during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Laurie was also extremely fun and easy-going to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katie M

I cannot say enough positive things about Laurie! I had a couple of semi-panic moments (such as needing to find a singer at the last moment) and Laurie put me at ease by finding us a violinist and singer for our ceremony. The three of them together were AMAZING! We had so many... Read More compliments on how beautiful the ceremony music was. Love, love, love Laurie & would highly recommend her to anyone! She is such a professional!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

I first heard Laurie play at a friend of my Daughters Wedding and I thought to myself what a wonderful musician and the sound of her harp resonating through the pavilion on a sunny October afternoon. And I was thinking I would like to hire her to play for something... Read More someday, Then my Daughter got engaged a year later, so I did hire her for my Daughters Wedding. Laurie was great to work with my Daughter name is Rheyannon and we requested some Fleetwood mac and Tom Petty. The Wedding day was like something out of a fairy tail, a Wedding in a park along the Mississippi River under and Sunny October sky. With the sound of Fleetwood Mac and Tom Petty and a few other artist on Lauries harp once again resonating through the park as she played for are guest and I prepared to walk my only Daughter down the aisle to Learning To Fly by Tom Petty and hand her over to a wonderful young Man. The sound of Laurie's harp playing learning to fly will linger in my mind forever. Anyone looking to plan a Wedding or small party I would Highly recommend Laurie Leigh If you want to set a ambiance that will accent any party that you will host. Thank you Laurie for the awesome musician that you are and making your harp strings sing so we could have such a memorable Wedding Day. Tim Miller

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Laurie M

great tunes

The perfect addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Terese Q

We were lucky enough to have Laurie perform for our July 2015 wedding in Vadnais Heights. Throughout the planning process, she was so accommodating and great to work with. She kept things easy and stress-free for us, which for a bride and groom was exactly what we... Read More wanted! She performed both before and during the ceremony, as well as during the cocktail hour for our guests. Our friends and family LOVED the idea of having a harpist during the cocktail hour - it was the perfect addition! We really wanted something beautiful and unique for our ceremony music and Laurie certainly delivered. I would highly recommend her if you are in search for the same for your big day!

She is the best!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Laurie was a dream to work with. Our wedding was October 9th, which was a cool, overcast day, but Laurie made the day bright. She not met, but surpassed our expectations. My husband, Jon, and I are fans of Game of Thrones and we requested the theme song to be played during... Read More our processional. We knew our request was a long shot, but Laurie said it was possible. Clearly, a highlight of the day. Thanks Laurie for making our day as wonderful as it was!

Really Cool Repertoire

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I attended my friend's outdoor wedding where Laurie was performing! She played Coldplay, Florence and the Machine, Lee Brice, and even the Rolling Stones! AMAZING! We loved her music!

Heavenly

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

This harpist's talent does not stop with her fingers. She was nice to visit with and she has a positive energy about her. She made my sister's day very special!

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Laurie Leigh brought elegance, beauty, and grace to my ceremony and reception. She was fantastic to work with and very accommodating with each and every request. She has my highest personal recommendation, and was a joy to work with and be around. Many of the other guests... Read More commented how unique it was to hear harp music playing during the ceremony. She made the day extraordinary and rememberable for all. I am so glad to have met and worked with Laurie Leigh, she is absolutely amazing!

harpist!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Diana L

beautiful! she is so talented and really set the stage for a beautiful ceremony! responds in a timely fashion and is helpful when selecting ceremony music. Thank you Diana

Laurie Leigh...

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Is an amazing lady. She's very communicative and is so awesome that she learned, or relearned some songs for us! The best part was that she made the music "happy, go lucky and fun," just like I wanted. I will definitely recommend Laurie to all of you, and if needed, I would... Read More have her play for me again. Thank you so much.

Laurie Leigh Harpist

Laurie's unique and flexible style makes her a great fit no matter what type of wedding you are planning. Wedding couples find that her harp music truly transforms events from ordinary to amazing! And people of all ages enjoy and appreciate Laurie’s music, along with her friendly and approachable personality. With over 30 years of professional performance experience, Laurie Leigh has a musical talent and a delightful style that will add a memorable sparkle to any of your wedding celebrations. Contact Laurie to customize your event!