Lauver Creative Productions

Jefferson Hills, PA

A quality video at an affordable price!

Your wedding video shouldn't break your budget. We use all-digital HD cameras, and render with industry-standard products, so you get the best-quality product at a price that meets your budget. Get in touch with us to see how we can help you!

$

6013 Independence Drive, Jefferson Hills, PA

Such a Great Deal!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Kristi T

They are so reasonably priced, and they really are with you the whole day. They showed up in the afternoon and videotaped our first look. They stayed with us all day until the last dance and sparkler exit at 10:00. They were troopers and easy to work with. Can't wait to see the video!!!

Great VIdeographer

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Sandra

Eric was a fantastic videographer. His prices were excellent and he was very friendly. I haven't gotten the copy of our wedding video yet, but it's only been two weeks and he said it could take up to a month since he has a few other weddings to do over the next few weeks. He seemed to get all of the important things, but was never in the way. I have already recommended him to a few of my friends who are getting married next year.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Ashley S

I HIGHLY recommend Lauver Creative Productions for wedding videographer services!!! I had such a great experience working with them-- they are extremely responsive, professional, affordable and just an overall joy to work with. This is definitely one of the best decisions that I made during the wedding process and truly could not be happier with the services they provided. Thanks so much!!!

Eh-

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Kerri B

Eric is awesome and professional - his wife not so much. She stood around and wasn't even videotaping. I asked her if she was going to film anything and she said "oh did you want me to?" like yeah I do thats what I am paying for! She then didn't even have the right equipment. If you use them get Eric only his wife is rude and unprofessional.

TO Lauver Creative Productions