Lavender Haze Wedding Films

Colorado & Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Colorado & Worldwide (708) 275-8065

Footage to treasure for a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Elizabeth L

First I'll start out by saying that the film Alexis created for my wedding has garnered a TON of adoration, and I get asked often who was my videographer. She went beyond my expectations and I'm so happy with the result! Alexis is a friend, and I'm happy/sad to see her... Read More relocate to Denver! I knew her workflow and her creative style before going in. Her goal for Lavender Haze is to create wedding movies that inspire to create a storyline instead of the typical formulaic wedding video. Alexis is very professional and easy to work with. She has a second shooter available for larger weddings. Her work tells all of the rest! If you're looking for a wedding film that's meaningful, light, and fun with a touch of whimsy, then Lavender Haze is your videography studio!

Lavender Haze

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Lauren M

Alexis' video she created for our wedding was so artistically done and captured the most beautiful moments and emotions from our day. She was professional to work with and great about communication before the big day. She did a wonderful job making the video reflect the style of... Read More our wedding day. We would highly recommend for anyone looking for a wedding videographer!