Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums

Key West, FL (609) 442-1720

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Michelle K

The Lavryk's did an exceptional job on our wedding photos! We could not be happier with how they turned out. They were also very speedy with coordinating our wedding day and getting our edited pictures to us! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a photographer in the... Read More Key West area!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Tina R

Vitalii is an excellent photographer. He arrived on time and was very professional. Vitalii did a marvelous job photographing our intimate beach ceremony. I would recommend Vitalii's services to anyone looking for a quality, reasonably priced photographer in Key West.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Christina M

"Simply fantastic! Vitalii did such a great job shooting our wedding in September . We couldn't be more pleased with how the photos turned out. My husband and I got married in Key West by ourselves, so having great photos was so very important for us. Thanks to Vatalii we have... Read More incredible photos to share with our family and friends that really captures the joy and scenery. I also must say, theses are some of the best photos ever taken of us ! We can't recommend enough! Thanks again Vitallii!"

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lauren S

We had the most amazing experience with Lavryk Photography. Vitalii was a complete joy to work with and made our day just that much more special. Our images ended up more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would recommend Lavryk photography ten times over.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Breanne G

Lavryk Photography went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding photography! Working with Vitalii and Betty was awesome and they really helped make our more perfect than we could have ever imagined! They worked with us to get all the pictures we wanted and find the... Read More best spots in Key West to get some fantastic pictures! We booked with Lavryk Photography at about a month out from our wedding and I am so pleased that I waited until I found them! We hope to come back to Key West in a few years from now and book a session with them! Highly recommend Lavryk Photography for any moments you want to have captured!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Melanie M

We could not have more pleased with Vitalii for our wedding. He was so encouraging and fun to work with, even my husband enjoyed taking pictures! Our gallery was delivered exactly as promised and our photographs exceeded all our expectations. Thanks to Vitalii, we have precious... Read More momentos of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie P

Hiring Vitalii was one if the best decisions we made for our destination wedding. Our photos were amazing and we usually do not take amazing photos. Vitalii's advice was on point. He captured every moment in such vivid detail that we relive our wedding day every time we review... Read More the photos. I could never thank you enough for making our wedding day complete. You are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley H

They did an amazing job capturing our wedding day in both photography and videography. We could not be more grateful for the beautiful images we received and the timeless photos we can forever cherish. Betty and Vitalii were so sweet and professional in every way. Thank you... Read More again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Abbey A

My husband and I got married at the Hemingway House in Key West, Fl on May 3rd. Every time someone looks at the pictures the response is always "Wow, the photographer did SUCH a good job" and I could not agree more! These two are a beautiful couple and I am forever grateful for... Read More the flawless job they did documenting mine and Charlie's perfect day. A wedding day can get stressful and Vitalli and Betty made us both feel comfortable and went out of their way to ensure the day was ran smoothly. For anyone considering a photographer in Key West, USE THE LAVRYK'S -- I promise you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cortney E

Vitalli and Betty are extremely talented photographers. They made our wedding dreams come to life in photos. I really appreciated their planning,organization and their ability to engage us while planning a destination wedding. Their experience made our day run smoothly and... Read More everyone enjoyed their company - I still get so many compliments on our wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

My husband and I got married in Key West, FL on December 24th, 2015. Vitalii Lavryk was the most amazing photographer from start to finish. He was very professional, easy going, sincere and super friendly. He made us feel super comfortable the whole entire time. He did an... Read More amazing job and made our wedding day extra special. He captured so many wonderful moments during our wedding and we love that he used natural lighting. When our picture album came it took our breath away. We highly recommend Vitalii and Lavryk Photography. Once again, thank you so much Vitalii for the amazing work you did. All the best, Mr. & Mrs. Geraci

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah T

I would definitely recommend Lavryk Photography! My husband & I got married May 2016 in Key west. Betty made discussing our wish list for our wedding day photos over the phone so stress free! Vitalii was very kind, considerate, & professional throughout our session. We always... Read More get compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos are. We couldn't be happier. Thank you both again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Minè H

Lavryk Photography provide efficient and quality services to capture our special day. The photo portion of the event ran smoothly and quickly. Photos evoked emotional responses from family and friends who were unable to attend our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Krisanne K

Vitalii was so wonderful to work with!! He was very kind and very professional and all of his shots came out great. So great, in fact, my husband and I had a hard time choosing our favorites. I don't consider myself as being particularly photogenic but Vitalii's photos made... Read More both me and my husband look wonderful!! I would definitely recommend Lavryk Photography to anyone who goes to Key West to get married.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ana L

I had a great experience with Lavryk Photography ! Dont regret at all! Very friendly and professional attitude! Thank you Vitalii for your great job, thank you for an amazing photoshoot . You caught the most important moment of our day! hundreds time Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alison A

On July 14th, 2016 my husband and I tied the knot in Key West. Being a destination wedding they both made this experience stress free and fun. We got all the photos we were looking for and they all came out AMAZING! i could not have asked for a better experience and am so... Read More grateful that you were part of our wedding day. Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ryan M

Lavryk Photography is the best! We had the pleasure of working with them for our wedding. Talk about beautiful pictures! We recommend Lavryk Photography to anyone who wants superb pictures!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erin M

Vitalli was our photographer for our wedding and he was amazing! He captured the most beautiful photos for us and he was also very fun and comfortable to work with. My husband and I both don't love having our photo taken but he made it a fun and memorable experience! I highly... Read More recommend Lavryk Photography if you get married in Key West!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Janette L

My husband and I got married in Key West in December and couldn't have been happier with our pictures! Vitalli was amazing to work with. He was very professional and calm during the whole day (I was a nerve mess during the day and he never got stressed out). When we got our... Read More pictures back, there were so many pictures I never realized were taken and was over joyed to see them! His pictures exceeded all my expectations and the photo book we got is excellent! I would recommend Vitalli to anyone looking for a great photographer in key west, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kenneth M

My Wife and I said 'Yes in Key West' and we were lucky enough to have Vitalii as our photographer. He along with Lavryk Photography were very professional and the pictures turned out amazing! Thanks for the memories Vitalii!! We would recommend Lavryk Photography 100%!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rosa L

Working with Lavryk Photography was probably the easiest and most rewarding part of this wedding; the customer service was amazing and the photos were OUTSTANDING and exceeded our expectations. From a customer service standpoint, Betty and Vitalii were responsive and available... Read More throughout the course of planning. On the day of, Vitalii was there ahead of schedule to take photos in advance and he was full of remarkable photo ideas for us. The photos were provided in a timely fashion - actually, the photos were provided much sooner than we had expected to receive them - and they are beautiful! The photos show that they have the "eye" and natural talent for taking photos. Betty and Vitalii are THE dynamic photography duo personifying teamwork and dedication to the art. I would recommend them to anyone looking for photography services in Key West, FL!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Jennifer B

Vitalii was awesome and very professional. Our wedding pictures came out fantastic. He captured all of our memories just the way we wanted them. It was a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Claire B

Lavryk Photography was great It was a pleasure all the way and the photos came out really great.His assistants also did our video and my mom could not help shedding a tear when watching it. That is the best critique!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Fiona L

I just LOVED the photos! We are locals and just followed our friends recommendation and booked Vitaly for our wedding. Everything was perfect, Vitaly handled everything and everybody in a great way, helping everybody relax and smile.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Lavryk Photography was amazing, they make you feel relax and comfortable. Willing to help when it comes to planning your wedding session. Professional and at the same time fun & very creative!