Lawza Photography is an award winning and published wedding photography team. We offer a photojournalistic style;documenting all of the finest details of your wedding day. Our main goal is to capture the love and emotion of your day so you will feel every moment for years to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Based in Palm Beach| Serving Worldwide (561) 541-9100

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Jennifer M

Lawza is amazing! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable from the first phone call to the wedding day. So grateful that we picked her to capture such an important day. ❤️

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Skiler W

Lawza is great! She works hard and makes sure everyone is happy with her work. She suggests ways how to make your experience a fun and exciting time. Definitely recommend her to anyone.

Lawza Famiano

I'm Lawza. A lover of books, pretty things and anything Apple. My husband often refers to me as a cute nerd. I enjoy long road trips to new and old places. I get to work on my vocals during our journey; JK, I CANNOT sing. Most of my free time is spent reading and watching hallmark and lifetime movies. Yes, I am a sucker for love stories! Thats why I would be perfect for yours. I see beauty and love in all the little details of a relationship. For this reason I rarely shoot any other genre. Weddings are my life! Oh and I always get cake at the end. :) Cake IS life. What's life for you?