Lazarus Flowers & Decorations Inc.

(10)

Miami, FL

Lazarus Flowers & Decorations Inc.

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

6836 NW 77th Ct, Miami, FL

AMAZING FLORIST

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Caroline P

Benny is so amazing!! The priest at our church was very rude with him when he arrived to set up the flowers and it never bothered him, which was beyond what was expected!! The flowers were beautiful and lasted in our home for over a week!! I was not even sure what I wanted when I set up the appointment with him and he put together something so amazing and so etherial. You must go with Lazarus Flowers, they are genuine, flexible, and magnificent.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Karen H

Benny, owner of Lazarus Flowers and Decorations provided all of the flowers, centerpieces, Chuppah and ceremony decorations for my daughters wedding which was on Dec. 28, 2014 in Miami, His arrangements were exquisite! He came very early to the venue to set up and he as always responsive to my phone calls. He completely captured what my daughter envisioned for her wedding. It is a pleasure to recommend Lazarus Flowers!

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Ashley J

Out of all the different vendors I shopped for, Flowers were surprisingly the hardest to work with. We planned our wedding from North FL and getting florist to return emails or calls proved to be too difficult of a task for some. But NOT Lazarus! His prompt response and eagerness to meet our needs won our business! He was so patient with me (a bride that didn't know what she wanted - only what she didn't like) and went out of his way to make us the perfect floral arrangements! All the bouquets were lovely and the center pieces were gorgeous! Everyone fighting to take one home! The variety and the creativity of the different arrangements were wonderful!

More than I expected

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Claudius N

We are so glad we ended up going with Lazarus Flowers. They went over and above what we expected of them. They were extremely flexible with us and our "demands". They came through with everything! We had a wedding of over 350 people and not one person had anything negative to say about the flowers. In fact, many people actually said how this wedding had the most gorgeous flowers they've seen. We sat down with 3 different vendors before we decided to go with Lazarus and we are not disappointed at all. This vendor is class A quality. Don't hesitate to go with them!

Saved us!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Gilberto T

This florist came through for us and provided flowers for the grand tasting with 1 day notice and for the wedding with only 1 months notice. (Our other florist bailed.) Needless to say, I am very happy that Laarus came through for us! The flowers were beautiful and he worked with us to find the right shades of blue and pink , offering suggestions and listening to what we wanted.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 rachel m

Benny and His crew @ Lazarus Flowers did a Fantastic job with my Flowers. the Orchids hydrangeas and roses were Beautiful. Thank you So Much to everyone at Lazarus Flowers.

best florist in miami!

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Diana Z

Benny was absolutely amazing! My flowers where exactly want I wanted, and more. Get a picture of want you have in mind as far as floral arrangements are concerned and show it to him. He will do exactly whats in the picture and even prettier. I recommend anyone to use him as their florist. He really goes out of his way to give the bride exactly what she wants. He is by far the best florist in Miami. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Brilliant

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Kattie B

Benny is the best! He has the creativity to bring your idea to life, and is reasonable for the quality. I highly recommend them!

Father of the Bride - Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Amanda T

November 11, 2012 Harbor Beach Marriott We were referred to Benny from our friends who used him @ their wedding. We interviwed numerous florists. Lazarus presented the most magnificent arrangements and a competitive price. All floral arrangements exceeded every expectation. Benny was also extremely courteous and knowledeable and punctual. Benny was even able to get the most magnificent peonies when all others said they were not available.

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Donata W

The flowers were beautiful and the service was great. Benny was excellent. He listened to what we were looking for with our centerpieces and bouquets and offered great ideas for accents and the result was excellent. Everyone talked about how beautiful our flowers were.

Send Email

TO Lazarus Flowers & Decorations Inc.