LCR Events

Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, New Jersey, Connect

LCR Events-Event Coordination and Services

LCR Events is a full service event company dedicated to creating first class events that exceed expectations. Our Mission Whether it’s planning a child’s birthday party or a wedding, at the end of the day, these events mark the important moments and passages of peoples’ lives. Our mission is to let you enjoy those treasured moments and leave the details to us. We aim to make your event stress-free, memorable and tailored to your exact needs. Our professional and devoted staff are expert at organizing and executing the types of events people will continue to talk about for ages.  Details, Details, Details..... We believe the secret to planning and executing a great event is in the details, so leave them to us! From start to finish, we will assist you with every aspect of your event--- fro

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

45 Pamela Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, New Jersey, Connect (914) 646-4514

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jennifer B

Lauren is amazing! I would consider myself a pretty organized person so I had most of the Vendors booked before I hired LCR Events but I wanted to make sure the actual day went on without a hitch. I didn't want my mom, dad, husband, myself, or any of my family or friends having... Read More to worry about anything on our wedding day. Lauren not only made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day but she helped guide me through the entire process making sure that I had everything in order leading up to the day and keeping me sane throughout :) Lauren was always there to hop on the phone to help me with scheduling or shooting emails back and forth late night! :) Lauren created the most detailed itinerary that became the master document for all of our vendors to keep everyone organized and on time. Lauren thank you so much for making sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day and making sure that my vision became a reality. Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and I could not have done it without you. You were truly amazing to work with! Jen and Kyle Robinson

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katelyn G

Lauren is the absolute best! We wanted a venue a little different and she made it happen. We wanted to worry about nothing on our wedding day and she made it happen. She knew our style and fit everything accordingly. She has such a calming demeanor that even her attitude... Read More made me feel like everything was going to work out fine. She had some great people helping out on our wedding day, who were all really professional and as helpful and nice as she is. Her attention to detail is like no other. She was super responsive and on the ball with chasing vendors. My only regret is that my husband and I forgot to take a photo with her on wedding day =)

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Carla S

Lauren was our day-of coordinator for our October 2014 wedding. My now-husband and I had booked all our vendors but as the wedding approached, we realized we wanted more help and so we began looking for a day-of coordinator. My makeup artist (Meredith Hayman; also fabulous!)... Read More recommended Lauren to me, and I'm so glad she did. Lauren took a great deal of time to get up to speed on our plans, and hit the ground running to finalize details. She was incredibly organized, and dealt with us and our vendors with utmost professionalism. She thought of many details and questions that hadn't even crossed our minds, and she created an incredibly thorough and clear day-of timeline that ensured we were all where we needed to be on our wedding day (including all vendors). It was great to have her on-site for our wedding day; it gave us a lot of peace of mind and let us enjoy the day as much as possible without having to worry about logistics. Indeed, our wedding day went as seamlessly as we could have hoped. Lauren went above and beyond what I expected a day-of coordinator would do, and her pricing was very reasonable considering how much effort she put into making sure our wedding went smoothly. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Amanda M

I have worked with LCR Events on several events for not-for-profits and been the beneficiary of Lauren's extraordinary eye for detail. Lauren is extremely reliable and talented at taking an event from conception to execution. Her passion for event planning is evident in all she... Read More does. If you are looking for a party planner that is easy to work with, knowledgeable and worthy of your trust, you have come to the right place.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

We sent out emails to four different planners who came highly recommended, but only one struck us immediately as “the one.” Lauren Stanco of LCR Events sent back an easy-going message that was just our style—straightforward, not at all pushy, and she was willing to meet in... Read More person so we could make sure we all agreed on how the event would come together. From the moment we met her, we could tell we were in excellent hands, and some of the “How are we ever going to get everything done in time?!” panic started to subside. Although we hired Lauren as a “day-of” planner, just for the reception, she was with us every step of the way from our meeting point on, and was absolutely willing to work within our tight budget. When my fiance had given up on finding a studio rehearsal space for his band near our reception site, Lauren stepped in, did some research, and had the perfect suggestion within a day. She made the final calls to the supply company and caterer, to make sure that everything would arrive at the right time, and got in touch with local taxi companies to ensure that guests would have no trouble getting to and from the venue. She even helped us figure out what tip amounts were appropriate for each vendor. Most importantly, Lauren gently but firmly reminded us that setting up for the party was going to take about five times longer than we imagined it would. Without her insistence that we set up way in advance, our guests would have found us still madly stuffing candles into pumpkins and figuring out where the place cards were supposed to go! During the reception, Lauren was everywhere at once—counting to make sure all the plates and glasses had been delivered, organizing the caterers, decorating the tables according to our sketched designs, even racing back to the hotel when we realized part of the band equipment had been left behind. It was wonderful to direct all questions and issues to her, leaving us free to mingle and eat and enjoy. Because of Lauren, our memories are full of the fun we had, rather than what went wrong and how stressed out we were. Could we have pulled off our beautiful wedding reception without Lauren? Probably. But would we have enjoyed ourselves half as much? Not a chance.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Gerrit K

Lauren Malang Stanco was an essential contributor to our wedding planning. She helped us coordinate schedules and navigate correspondence with our photographer, dj, florist, venue coordinator, wedding day babysitters, and friends who were doing volunteer duties. She was... Read More available and accessible at times convenient for us and made time to meet up with us in person. She kept us organized and followed-through on all tasks that she took on in order to alleviate the wedding planning burden on us, all within our budget. Her calm and pleasant demeanor and extremely practical input made her a delight to work with. She came to understand us and what was important to us so that she was able to represent us well to all our vendors and wedding guests. We want to highlight just one example from the many of the way that she went above and beyond for us. We needed a step ladder for the photographer to stand on to take a large group shot, and when neither the venue nor the photographer were able to provide this, she secured the ladder for us. She’s great! Without hesitation, we recommend that you contact Lauren to personalize your special occasion.

Lauren Malang

With more than a decade of event planning experience, Lauren Malang Stanco has created lasting relationships with trusted vendors throughout the NY Metro area. Her passion lies in the details that go into making every event a unique and personal experience. Dedicated to exceeding expectations and making your special event memorable, she prides herself on always being prepared for the unexpected and delivering creative, impeccably planned events. Prior to starting LCR Events, Lauren was a Director of Special Events at The New York Botanical Garden. She has planned successful events in both th