Le Cakery

$$

13320 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove, WI

Just the Cake we Wanted

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Krista R

Hakan and his team did an absolutely wonderful job with our cake. We went with a 5-layer, 200-slice tuxedo cake with white buttercream frosting and chocolate mousse in between the layers. We also had a specific design we wanted on the outside of the cake, including ribbon and flowers, and Le Cakery made it exactly how we wanted it. It was absolutely beautiful - and delicious to boot! We would highly recommend Le Cakery.

Delicious and Artistic

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Nicole F

We loved that we chose Le Cakery for our wedding cake! Hakkan impressed us with everything! He did such an amazing job decorating (he gave us the textured look we were going for) and the cake was absolutely delicious. Our guests complimented us many times on how much they loved our cake. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a fantastic price - you're going to love how delicious the cake is!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Eileen T

Hakan (the owner) was so great to work with. Our tasting was a lot of fun and he had great recommendations. We were thrilled with the cake we ended up with and it looks beautiful in our pictures. We got A LOT of cake for what we paid. The typical serving size that our caterer was used to left us with 1.5 layers left over! Great value for the price :)

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Michelle C

I had had every intention of trying several different bakeries for the cake. Le Cakery was my first stop, after trying the cake there I knew there was no need to go anywhere else. the cake was done exactly as I had asked and was delicious!!! I receieved so many compliments on it.

So many compliments from my guests

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Brooke R

Wedding cake is really difficult because it's so hard to please everyone. I didn't get one complaint about my cake. We went with a tuxedo cake (layers of chocolate and vanilla) with a raspberry mousse in between. It was so moist and fresh, and the designs on it were beautiful. Great price, $420 for 120 people.

May 2012 wedding

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Elizabeth K

Our cake was absolutely delicious. We had hazelnut cake with chocolate mousse and buttercream frosting – yummmm. The leftovers stayed moist for the next week, too. They decorated just as we requested – although we went with a pretty simple design, a few small sugar flowers and branches. They were very reasonably priced, and Hakan was great to work with.

Loved Le Cakery!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Jenny M

We used le cakery for our 100 person wedding, we were able to get a four tier cake even with this size. The cake tasted wonderful, and looked even better! The cost started at about $3.00 per serving, and they had a reasonable delivery fee. We also rented the fancy cake stand for an extra $50. We definitely recommend Le Cakery, they produce classy, wonderful cakes and are a breeze to work with.

Great taste!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Jamie G

We had Le Cakery wedding cake for our wedding and everyone mentioned how great tasting the cake was. We had the tuxedo cake with raspberry filling and carrot cake. My husband loves carrot cake and said it was one of the best he had ever had. I took one star off for quality and overall rating because the decorations on the cake were not up to my perfectionist standards. We decided to go with a cris-cross ribbon design where we provided the ribbon and that looked great but the icing between the cake layers started to separate from the cake making it look a little sloppy.

Best Quality and Taste in the city

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Lindsey D

When my husband and I went for the cake tasting, we had already tried a few other bakeries in the city. Neither of us really love cake, so we weren't expecting much, especially since we had "been there, done that" with other tastings. Then we tried the cake at Le Cakery. WOW. We were both impressed and officially decided 99% of cake is no good. Le Cakery is the 1% and if you don't try it, you should be ashamed. Our cake looked beautiful and best of all, tasted amazing--not too sweet and very moist. Don't forget to save time before/after the tasting to eat at the cafe...again, amazing.

cupcakes were amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Amanda S

There's no way I could even count the number of compliments we got on our cupcakes! We chose 4 flavors and they were all fantastic! Le Cakery was super nice to work with. The whole process was really easy and prices for the cupcakes were very reasonable - although it could have gotten more expensive. We didn't choose to pimp out our cupcakes at all and kept it pretty simple - we were more concerned with taste vs. look :)

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kristin P

Hakan and Maura did a fabulous job with our cake! It was beautiful and delicious - tuxedo cake - chocolate and vanilla layers with raspeberry mousse. YUM!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Megan W

Everyone loved this cake. It was so beautiful and delicious. Pricing was about average for the higher quality bakeries, but food was really important to us so it was totally worth it to us. I would definitely recommend Le Cakery because you will know you are getting a quality item and they are on top of all the details.

Amazing cake, looked as good as it tasted

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Jackie L

If you are in need of a wedding cake, look no further than Le Cakery. Hakan Hare and his assistant Maura are wonderful to work with. We worked closest with Hakan, who was excellent. He is upbeat, sincere, and cares about your budget and style. He was very helpful and kind, and both my husband and I will be buying more cakes from him in the future. We loved our cake so much, we ate the anniversary tier the week after our wedding, it was so good. We figure we will just call and re-order a mini wedding cake on our one year!

elegant cake with great options

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Kristen G

We got so many compliments on how great our cake tasted. The Italian buttercream frosting is to die for - not too sweet and oh so tasty! It was hard to pick the filling and types of cake!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 2/25/2011 Tia H

Living in Madison, WI I thought there would be plenty of options for our wedding cake. We went to two tastings and were let down with the thought that we might be stuck having a dry cake. Then we found Hakan Hare at Le Cakery! Le Cakery is/was very personable and more than exceeded our expectations! They are very knowledgeable and catered to our every request. We had finalized that we wanted a sweet almond chiffon cake with and italian buttercream frosting, for the wedding cake, and a chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache and raspberry filling for the groom's cake. Classic and delicious. Hakan delivered our cakes himself and finished 'dressing' them onsite to ensure that everything was seamless. The wedding cake had edible crystals on it with spider mums placed and a black satin ribbon at the base of each square. The grooms cake had fresh raspberries on the top. Our wedding was january 1st, in Wisconsin, yet Hakan could come through with delicious fresh, red, flavorful raspberries! Our cakes were a TOTAL HIT and we are so thankful to Hakan and Le Cakery for doing an amazing job. Thanks for making our day complete!

Yummy

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Lisa Mary S

The service is great and the cupcakes tasted great!

Review for Le Cakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer H

Lindsay & her staff did an amazing job on our cake! We wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, which Lindsay had never made before, but she created cake I had pictured in my mind. The other employees at LeCakery were so wonderful and sweet - very accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend the LeCakery!!

TO Le Cakery