The Finest Seamstress in the Bay Area

Bring your wedding dress to Marina at Le Caprice and you are guaranteed to look amazing on your wedding day! Call us today to set up your appointment. "Dearest Marina, Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job on my wedding dress. You're amazing!" -Cindy Garcia, Bride

Alterations

10055 E Estates Dr, Cupertino, CA (408) 973-9631

Professional

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 diana

I got my dress altered here. She was the most confident of all the seamstresses I took the dress to. And she didn't BS me with guesses. She told me how much it was going to be, it was high. But she had already worked on my same dress before so she knew exactly what to do.... Read More It turned out great and cost me less than she estimated because we didn't need to build in a bra.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Amanda Z

Marina is absolutely heavenly to work with and extremely fair priced - she is so lovely, her shop is beautiful (and has many beautiful things) and she is one of the most talented seamstresses I have ever worked with! She altered my Pronovias Couture bridal gown for a June... Read More wedding in Hawaii and it was not a simple task (Pronovias was also going to charge me an arm and leg to do and she did for probably less than half the cost). I had a couple of custom items done outside of the normal alterations including having the original, high lace neckline cut into a sweetheart neckline, a belt sewed into the dress and she also did a custom, french bustle that was stunning (so many people complimented the bustle). She executed every part perfectly and the dress was a very delicate applique over a nude lining + beading. In addition, she helped me select my veil and all of my day of jewelry of which she has such sophisticated taste - she has a really good eye for what will perfectly compliment your dress. She was also able to help me find my sequined, white 'after party' dress which I actually ended up wearing most of the reception (it's like she knew the vision in my head and ordered the exact dress to fit it! I had looked so many places and couldn't find exactly what I wanted until her...). It can also not be underestimated, how kind she was throughout the whole process which all brides know can be a stressful time and a kind soul is always welcomed :) I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone and everyone and I have already sent a couple of brides her way! There is no one in the Bay Area that will do a more lovely and expert job with your dress! She also ended up altering one my bridesmaid's dresses + picked out the perfect belt for her as well as my mother in-law's dress. If I need anything of importance altered in the future - Marina is your gal and totally worth the drive from the city!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Karrie B

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Le Caprice. Marina was a wonderful partner in helping make my wedding dress fit like a glove. She goes above and beyond explaining the steps necessary so that you feel comfortable throughout the process. I had a bustle put in and... Read More the entire dress taken in one size. In terms of cost - it was exactly what I was planning for and not astronomical. As an added bonus - there are a lot of cute dresses and jewelry available to purchase at the store. I picked up a pair of earrings for my rehearsal dinner - they were great! Overall - quality work and reliable service. I'm so glad that I found Marina + team!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Whitney P

I have an A line gown and actually had to get it taken out, which is obviously embarrassing, but they were so sweet about it and didn't make me feel embarrassed or awkward at all. The dress looks absolutely stunning now. I recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Casandra C

I went here to get my ballgown wedding dress altered. I was incredibly nervous. After my first fitting I was feeling a lot more relaxed and confident. She pinned my dress in ~20 minutes (all 30 million layers). She adjusted the strapped, added bustle, added cups and suggested we... Read More take the dress in on the second fitting. Second fitting came around and the dress fit almost perfectly - the hem had to come up a little more but that was it! Picked up my wedding dress and veil the day before the big day and everything was steamed and pressed. She made me feel comfortable and I'm so happy I trusted her with my dress! Wonderful job.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nel V

Marina is AMAZING! During the consultation session she walked me through what needed to be done, was open to questioms and guided me through my concerns. The day I picked up my wedding dress after she had done the alterations was the first time I was really sure that was THE... Read More dress. She altered it to perfection, making a beautiful sillouette to my body! I recommend her without any reserve! Besides, she was always open to communication through email and gave prompt answers.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jackie J

With only 3 weeks before the big day, I reached out to Marina to see if she could work her magic. Instead of saying no right away, like a few other seamstresses did (which is understandable), Marina was honest and professional with me and invited me for a free consultation.... Read More During my two fittings, she was very precise, knowledgeable, and open to making a few other personal alterations. She is quick, so don't be shy and speak up! Marina took in my dress at least two or three sizes and on the final pick-up day, it was beautiful. The dress was worn twice and has received many compliments. Everyone has raved that my dress fits so perfectly to my body like it was meant for me - all thanks to Marina!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Isaac L

Marina was so much fun to work with all through the process! She has such a great attitude, and did everything with remarkable speed! She helped us alter two dresses: the wedding dress (of course), and a smaller, simpler dance dress. We just had full confidence that she knew... Read More what she was doing, and that the seamed and altered dresses would look perfect. We went in for two fittings, and were in-and-out within minutes both times, thanks to how efficient she is! When we picked up the wedding dress and veil the day before the wedding, they were both fully steamed and virtually creaseless! The dress just looked so perfect and fit the bride perfectly (it was originally far too long). Thank you Marina for helping us with alterations for our wedding. We’re so incredibly lucky to have had you help us create these important memories, and we wholeheartedly recommend Le Caprice to anyone planning their wedding!

Marina works magic!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Jaime J

I bought my wedding dress two and a half years before bringing it to Marina (it was a long engagement!) and she made it fit like a glove! She took in the sides, took up the bottom hem, even went into the bodice area and fixed a wrinkle that had been sewn into the dress since I... Read More first bought it. Plus she was able to slightly alter the lace around the neckline to give it a smoother look. It felt like a whole new dress when I came to pick it up. Marina is an expert at what she does!

Alteration EXPERT

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Lori L

I used Marina at Le Caprice for my wedding dress bought at BAB in Cupertino CA. It was very long and I wanted the button back taken out and a corset back added. Marina took care of it! I tried it on and it fit perfectly the 1st time around! She is phenominal!!!