The Finest Seamstress in the Bay Area

Bring your wedding dress to Marina at Le Caprice and you are guaranteed to look amazing on your wedding day! Call us today to set up your appointment. "Dearest Marina, Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job on my wedding dress. You're amazing!" -Cindy Garcia, Bride

Alterations

10055 E Estates Dr, Cupertino, CA (408) 973-9631

Professional

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 diana

I got my dress altered here. She was the most confident of all the seamstresses I took the dress to. And she didn't BS me with guesses. She told me how much it was going to be, it was high. But she had already worked on my same dress before so she knew exactly what to do.... Read More It turned out great and cost me less than she estimated because we didn't need to build in a bra.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Karrie B

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Le Caprice. Marina was a wonderful partner in helping make my wedding dress fit like a glove. She goes above and beyond explaining the steps necessary so that you feel comfortable throughout the process. I had a bustle put in and... Read More the entire dress taken in one size. In terms of cost - it was exactly what I was planning for and not astronomical. As an added bonus - there are a lot of cute dresses and jewelry available to purchase at the store. I picked up a pair of earrings for my rehearsal dinner - they were great! Overall - quality work and reliable service. I'm so glad that I found Marina + team!

Marina works magic!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Jaime J

I bought my wedding dress two and a half years before bringing it to Marina (it was a long engagement!) and she made it fit like a glove! She took in the sides, took up the bottom hem, even went into the bodice area and fixed a wrinkle that had been sewn into the dress since I... Read More first bought it. Plus she was able to slightly alter the lace around the neckline to give it a smoother look. It felt like a whole new dress when I came to pick it up. Marina is an expert at what she does!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Casandra C

I went here to get my ballgown wedding dress altered. I was incredibly nervous. After my first fitting I was feeling a lot more relaxed and confident. She pinned my dress in ~20 minutes (all 30 million layers). She adjusted the strapped, added bustle, added cups and suggested we... Read More take the dress in on the second fitting. Second fitting came around and the dress fit almost perfectly - the hemm had to come up a little more but that was it! Picked up my wedding dress and veil the day before the big day and everything was steamed and pressed. She made me feel comfortable and I'm so happy I trusted her with my dress! Wonderful job.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nel V

Marina is AMAZING! During the consultation session she walked me through what needed to be done, was open to questioms and guided me through my concerns. The day I picked up my wedding dress after she had done the alterations was the first time I was really sure that was THE... Read More dress. She altered it to perfection, making a beautiful sillouette to my body! I recommend her without any reserve! Besides, she was always open to communication through email and gave prompt answers.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jackie J

With only 3 weeks before the big day, I reached out to Marina to see if she could work her magic. Instead of saying no right away, like a few other seamstresses did (which is understandable), Marina was honest and professional with me and invited me for a free consultation.... Read More During my two fittings, she was very precise, knowledgeable, and open to making a few other personal alterations. She is quick, so don't be shy and speak up! Marina took in my dress at least two or three sizes and on the final pick-up day, it was beautiful. The dress was worn twice and has received many compliments. Everyone has raved that my dress fits so perfectly to my body like it was meant for me - all thanks to Marina!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Isaac L

Marina was so much fun to work with all through the process! She has such a great attitude, and did everything with remarkable speed! She helped us alter two dresses: the wedding dress (of course), and a smaller, simpler dance dress. We just had full confidence that she knew... Read More what she was doing, and that the seamed and altered dresses would look perfect. We went in for two fittings, and were in-and-out within minutes both times, thanks to how efficient she is! When we picked up the wedding dress and veil the day before the wedding, they were both fully steamed and virtually creaseless! The dress just looked so perfect and fit the bride perfectly (it was originally far too long). Thank you Marina for helping us with alterations for our wedding. We’re so incredibly lucky to have had you help us create these important memories, and we wholeheartedly recommend Le Caprice to anyone planning their wedding!

Alteration EXPERT

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Lori L

I used Marina at Le Caprice for my wedding dress bought at BAB in Cupertino CA. It was very long and I wanted the button back taken out and a corset back added. Marina took care of it! I tried it on and it fit perfectly the 1st time around! She is phenominal!!!