Le Chambord

Hopewell Junction, NY

Book Your Wedding with Le Chambord

A BALLROOM IN HOPEWELL JUNCTION, NY

Hidden away from the bustle of New York City in Hopewell Junction, New York, Le Chambord rests in the quaint atmosphere of a 19th-century country setting and invites soon-to-be newlyweds to share their vows while encircled by natural rustic beauty. This romantic inn was originally established as a private mansion estate in 1863, giving the venue its authentic rural design and has since acted as a host for countless couples from all over the world. With its deserved praise and impressive setting, Le Chambord is a wonderful location well suited for interior and exterior ceremonies both large and small, where intended couples and their guests can enjoy a delightfully genuine colonial aesthetic and one of the greatest outdoor settings that New York has to offer.

Events can have up to a maximum capacity of up to 240 guests, all of whom can fit within the large and graciously decorated banquet room, which offers the included amenities of a ballroom dance floor and private bar; though there are many other venue options to be considered as well. For intimately sized parties or those seeking specific accommodations, private rooms and individual areas can be rented independently to best suit the couples' needs for the ceremony and reception.

Some of the most popular examples of venue spaces include a festive cocktail lounge, the comfortable Tara room and a magnificent outdoor pavilion, all of which are available to best suit the couples' needs for the ceremony and reception.

A wedding at Le Chambord comes with its own in-house wedding planning professional who will work with couples through every detail no matter how small. It is advised that the venue is contacted early in advance in order to best prepare for the event and arrange which desired features are possible.

There are many customizable wedding packages to choose from, each of which comes with its own catering options and floral services, along with the option to completely personalize the event's menu. Outside services are allowed, but Le Chambord does provide its own list of recommended vendors.

Lastly, as Le Chambord is a fully functional inn, it offers overnight lodging with up to 25 rooms available for guest use. Each room is equipped with a queen-sized bed adorned with a canopy, plus a private bathroom and relaxing sitting area.

• Prime historic Hudson Valley location with nearby attractions
  • Renowned on-site restaurant with a dynamic menu
  • Complimentary continental breakfast offered every morning
  • Complimentary stay within a luxurious mini-suite for the bride and groom

An Elegant Country Inn

N.Y.'s most elegant country inn on ten beautiful acres. 25 inn rooms for overnight guests, two gazebos and outdoor pavilion for wedding ceremonies and cocktail parties. Banquet room can accommodate 300 guests and is filled with antiques, a Steinway grand piano and 23 windows. A four star restaurant

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

2737 Route 52, Hopewell Junction, NY (845) 221-1941

My Beautiful Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Kristen L

We got married at Le Chambord this October. We had an absolutely wonderful experience with them. I planned the entire wedding long distance and Roy was very cooperative. Joseph was supposed to be our maitre d', but unfortunately he got sick the day of our wedding and wasn't... Read More there to oversee the actual day. However Stacey did a wonderful job of picking up where he left off. The only issue we had day of was that flowers were never ordered for the cake. The cake and flowers are all handled in house, I worked with their florist for my bouquet and the decorations but no one told me I needed to be the go-between for the florist and pastry chef. So day of, I was asked where the flowers where for the cake... I told them to do whatever they needed to do to make it look right and they took care of it with minimal fuss. The cake looked great and overall I was very happy with the experience!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Briana M

When my husband and I first started researching wedding venues, we knew we wanted something more than just your cookie cutter wedding "factory." Le Chambord kept appearing in our searches, and since we both lived in the area, we decided to first stop by for dinner. Well, as if... Read More the food didn't already win us over (it is delicious!), we fell in love with the whole atmosphere. We secured our wedding date soon after, and from that day on, we were only more impressed. It was a dream to work with the owner and staff at Le Chambord. First of all, for all that is included in your wedding package, you cannot beat their prices. But more importantly than that, I have never met a harder working, or more genuine group of individuals. From the moment we woke up the morning of our wedding, Joseph (our maitre d') and his staff made sure we never wanted for anything. Whether it was making sure we had refreshments while we were getting ready, replacing our beverages the moment he saw our glasses were half full, or most importantly, calming my husband down when he had a few moments of panic the morning of the wedding, he really went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. Le Chambord will always hold a special place in our hearts. Everything about it is top notch. Brides-to-be, if you want to feel like royalty on the day of your wedding, then look no further than Le Chambord!

Fairy Tale Wedding Le Chambord, Hopewell Junction

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Karen B

The head of the team, Le Chambord owner, Roy Benich set the tone for excellence with his attention to detail in all the wedding planning we had done for the previous year. Le Chambord is set in a picturesque setting in Hopewell Junction, New York. Roy’s maitre de, Joseph... Read More Contini, could not have been more attentive throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The chef, Leonard Mott, who has worked at Le Chambord for over 17 years created culinary delights which started at the rehearsal dinner we had the night before the wedding and extended to the cocktail hour and reception. My husband, a Culinary School of America graduate himself said the food, “exceeded all expectations.” An artist and craftsperson in the kitchen, Annette Jayson, the pastry chef, created a masterpiece for our wedding cakes. Yes, cakes as we had requested bulldog cakes as we are fans of the University of Georgia bulldogs and lovers of the breed. Since Fred is a chef and I am a cyclist, Annette adorned one of the bulldogs with a chef’s hat and the other with a bicycle and cyclists hat. Again, the attention to detail had all the wedding guests gaping in awe. And, the pièce de résistance, the cakes were delicious poppy seed pound cake with lemon curd. Annette even made a gluten free pound cake that guests commented, “was the best gluten free cake we ever tasted.”

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katelin S

What an amazing day we had! Of course, some minor glitches but nothing could have ruined our day. We didn’t want to get married at a “wedding factory”. Being the only wedding at the venue surely makes a difference. Staff was all very nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Food... Read More is AMAZING! I can’t wait for our anniversary dinner! Despite all the pros a major con included miscommunication. During decision day, the baker wasn’t notified to come. Another day, I showed up to go over details with all the items I was dropping off. Roy did not tell the coordinator to be there. Details were missed on the big day due to this. Also, through all prep with Roy it was discussed ending time of the big day was estimated at 8pm. The coordinator said no, 7pm and certainly pushed along the events of the day. We extended 1 hr (paid a nice large amount) because we had already paid other vendors for that time.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Courtney K

My husband and I got married here this October had had the best wedding we could have asked for. Joseph the matre d was extremely helpful and ensured that the day went smoothly. The food was amazing. The rooms were awesome. We cannot say enough good things about this venue!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Danielle M

I can't say enough great things about Roy, Joe and their staff. From the very beginning they made sure every detail was taken care of. Roy assured us he hires nothing but the best and he truly does. Leading up to our wedding we met with Roy and Joe several times and everything... Read More we spoke about was written down and taken care of. The day of the wedding our ceremony was at a church and when our limo arrived at Le Chambord for pictures and the cocktail hour we were immediately greeted by Joe, our personal waitress "Peanut", and two very much needed glasses of ice water for myself and my new husband. Peanut made sure we tried food throughout our cocktail hour, even though we were taking pictures the entire time, my husband even stated at one point a plate of food just magically appeared in his hand. Once the reception began Joe was with us every step of the way, from showing us how to walk in to the cake cutting, he made sure everything ran smoothly. Several guests commented on how well managed everything was and how we actually got to enjoy the reception. And the food! Even the pickiest of eaters raved about the food! I couldn't have asked for a better day and it wouldn't have been possible without the expertise of Roy, Joe, and their staff.

So classy and elegant !!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at Le chambord. Our wedding was absolutely perfect!!!!!! Joseph our maitre de was SOOOOOO helpful and made my wedding planning very stress free. He is there for you ever step of the way!!! He let me text him with any questions I had no matter... Read More what time of the night it was!!!The whole entire staff was extremely attentive . I felt like A queen the entire day because of how they catered to me AND my guests . I can't say enough good things about this wedding venue. The food was OUTSTANDING... The cake was AMAZING!!!! Their baker did exactly what I wanted . I showed him a picture of the design and it looked exactly like the picture. Roy , the owner is also great. Joseph and Roy and the whole Le chambord staff show that they love what they do . This is their passion !! Their goal is to make you completely happy and make your dream wedding come to life !! Also , it is extremely convenient for guests to have a place to stay at after the wedding ! Hotel was lovely and the breakfast the next day was great as well!!! I would recommend this venue /hotel to anyone :) Love always , Tim & Kristiona Kramer P s can't wait to go back for dinner one night !!!

Love From The Very Beginning

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Allison S

Roy and Joseph and the rest of the staff were wonderful! They were so on the ball and they were able to assist me and my wife through the entire process. The food was fantastic and the staff made sure everyone had what they needed throughout the night. We also had our... Read More rehearsal dinner and morning after brunch at Le Chambord and they were so accomidating about every single detail. They made sure everyone who had dietary restrictions were taken care of and they fully embraced all of our quirky ideas. Roy was also able to re commend a florist to do our flowers; however, we did not have a good experience with him. But that was because he was not accepting of the fact that we were not having a "traditional" wedding as he put it. (We are lesbians). However, the baker, DJ and photographer that he recommended were absolutely fantastic. Absolutely amazing service for an absolutely amazing price! People are still talking about our wedding from the fabulous food, staff and service!

The Best

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Lawrencia A

Most beautiful and romantic venue for a wedding on budget. All staff members are great. I'll definitely recommend this place. Food and pastries are delicious!

Expected MUCH more.

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Stacee S

Lots of issues with this vendor. Main one was this: if you book with them, know this: those "FREE ROOMS" you get? they dont just put your name on them. you have to have the people call and make the appointments, then you tell them at your final consult who they are. THIS IS NOT... Read More HOW REAL HOTELS WORK. I work in the conference business, and when they tell me i have 5 free rooms, they put my name on them. This place didnt even bother to mention that the THREE times they called us, leaving 4 people out in the cold and I had to double people up in other rooms. VERY not cool. Also, the cake they made me? HORRIBLE. if you want something different (like I did) go to an experienced bakery that does it. This place put half assed sugar balls on a cake that was the wrong color, and had a center area of the cake we STILL arent sure what it was. I wish I could post pictures of the travesty they gave me. I was so upset I didnt even bother with the cake cutting or pictures it was so bad.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Karen Z

We were very happy with the service at Le Chambord. We could not have asked for a better wedding! The Inn is very quaint and beautiful. Perfect place for a wedding.

Very happy bride

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Kimberly J

I had my wedding at Le Chembord this past August and it was wonderful!! Roy and the staff were so nice and helpful. They helped make the whole planning process so easy. All of our friends and family had an amazing time and they keep telling us that it felt more like a big party... Read More than a wedding. We had our ceremony on site and it was so beautiful. The groundrs were meticulously maintained and our pictures came out gorgeous! Overall, we were extremely happy with Le Chembord.

TOP SERVICE

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Jeanne C

Everyone is still telling me how wonderful our venue was, how great the food was, how nice the staff was... in my opinion, it really is the best place to get married... you feel like you're the only bride ever, they take care of everything, and we couldnt have been happier... I... Read More love Le Chambord, and it's owner Roy. Thank you Roy for everything!

Loved it!!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Sarah D

The venue was gorgeous, it was just right! The service was fantastic, the food was amazing and I loved every minute of it. My husbamd and I also stayed the night at the inn and it was so nice and our room was included in the Platinum package. I definitely recommend this venue!

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Kristie H

I wish it never ended. From the moment we looked Roy.the owner..was helpful even got our judge and flowers. He was kind and awesome. Rob the maitrede was there everystep of the way checkin on everything. Even offered to get us pizza personally. I am obly planning on 1 wedding... Read More and would reccomend this.place to every bride. Not only was it beautiful but everyone who worked there made it easy and fun.

Our amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Lisa S

Our wedding at Le Chambord on August 12, 2011 was absolutely amazing! It was a perfect day and we couldn’t have been happier with all the delicious food and service. Many thanks to the entire staff…especially to Roy and Rob they were both wonderful…we (and all our guests) were... Read More very impressed! Rob, our maitre d', was an absolute pleasure to work with. He couldn’t have been more attentive, professional and polite. Our wedding day went so smoothly and Rob made sure that there was nothing we had to worry about. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour right outside in the beautiful, covered pavilion. The food at the cocktail hour was delicious and plentiful. The grounds were beautifully maintained and we were able to get some fantastic photos! Many of our out of town guests stayed overnight in the Tara building. The rooms were very nice, quaint and clean and also included a very nice breakfast the following morning. The reception was held in the beautiful ballroom. All the food was delicious and the service was great. Everyone had a fabulous time! Even though our wedding was over 3 months ago, we are still getting many compliments on the good time, the great food and the fabulous atmosphere at Le Chambord. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding that they’ve ever been to and we agree. It was a day we’ll never forget and we can’t wait to go back again for dinner and an overnight stay! We would highly recommend Le Chambord.

KatV

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Kathleen V

This is a beautiful and personal location to have a wedding ceremony and reception. We started off with a beautiful outside ceremony under the pavilion. Afterwards we got swept away for photos on the beautiful property while our guest had the cocktail hour in the quickly... Read More converted pavilion. Next, our guests were directed to the ballroom, attached to the restaurant, for the reception. We headed down to the reception once photos were finished and out guests were settled inside. Roy offers something called a double platted meal that is such a great idea since it is always so hard to keep track of what people want if you give them choices. (Vegetarian meals were available if needed.) I think that my red wedding cake was the big centerpiece hit. We designed it with the chef and it was a smores cheese cake with red fondant covering and while scroll design details. Everyone seemed to have a great time. No worries about drinking and driving since the Inn is on-site and we had affordable reserved rooms for our guests. For those that stayed, they joined us for breakfast in the restaurant the next morning.

Amazing Location

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Jessica C

Le Chambord was absolutely amazing. We really enjoyed working with everyone there, they are very friendly. The service was outstanding, the food was delicious and everyone had positive things to say... even five months later. Their property is amazing for photos, especially... Read More in the fall.