Book Your Wedding with Le Chateau Venue

A HISTORIC VENUE IN LITTLEFIELD, TX

Located in Littlefield, Texas, Le Chateau Venue is an all-inclusive wedding venue established in 2001. It’s the perfect spot for couples in the Lubbock, Amarillo and Clovis, New Mexico area that are looking for a beautiful event space that takes care of everything from catering to photography. Whether you have a lengthy guests list or are planning a more intimate affair, Le Chateau Venue makes you and your guests feel welcome. The pros at Le Chateau Venue can help make your vision a reality and ease the stress of wedding planning.

Built in the 1920s, Le Chateau Venue originally served the community as a hardware store. The current owners took advantage of the open floor plan and spacious interior and transformed it into the impressive venue it is today. Le Chateau Venue accommodates up to 300 guests and offers both indoor and outdoor event spaces for your ceremony and reception.

The Ballroom features 14-foot fabric-draped and tin ceilings, exposed brick walls, twelve sparkling chandeliers, exposed beams, a spacious dance floor and beautiful porcelain tile floors. Le Chateau Venue marries rustic, industrial chic and classic elegance for a stunning, one of a kind look.

The Outdoor Event Space at Le Chateau Venue is a beautifully manicured oasis. This enchanting spot is a lovely place to celebrate under the big blue sky or evening stars. The Outdoor Event Space is an ample, open area that offers amazing photo opportunities.

Le Chateau Venue has several wedding packages to choose from. Work with the event coordinators to find the one that best suits your tastes and budget. You may also choose to go off script to tailor your event to your exact desires with a custom package. Le Chateau Venue offers a variety of food services such as buffet, plated, stations, hors d’oeuvres and cocktail receptions. The venue takes care of everything including:

• Catering
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Coordination
  • Setup and cleanup

Le Chateau Venue requires that events have a minimum of 50 guests. Outside beer and wine are allowed but no hard liquor. The venue also offers a bridal cottage and groom’s suite for day-of prepping. The event fee includes liability insurance and you and your guests have the place to yourselves, as they only host one event at a time.

In addition to amazing event coordination, a remarkable venue and excellent service, Le Chateau Venue offers a few extra perks, including:

• Chocolate fountain
  • Champagne toast
  • Signature drink
  • On-site parking

LUBBOCK AND SURROUNDING AREA'S NEWEST VENUE

We have restored an historical hardware store that was built in the 1920's. Le Chateau has 14 ft. tall tin ceilings with twelve chandliers, that bounce light off the ceiling onto our new porcelain tile flooring. We have achieved a combination of elegant, industrial and rustic. We offer a Brides Cottage and a Grooms Room for dressing the day of. We have permanent draping and lighting across our ceiling. We are an All Inclusive Venue, hoping to save you time and stress as we have two event and venue coordinators to help you along the way. We do allow beer and wine. We offer both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception areas. We have teamed up with the best vendors to give you the wedding day you have been dreaming about.

Historic Venue

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

620 E 3rd Street, Littlefield, TX (806) 773-2051

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Tori S

If you are looking for an all inclusive wedding venue in the Lubbock and West Texas area, this is the place for you! The venue has a unique vintage feel to it and looks so nice when decorated by the wedding planner. There is even a bridal cottage and grooms room on site perfect... Read More for getting ready for your big day! Janelda, the owner and wedding planner, takes care of every last detail and does it all beautifully. She made our day more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and we are so glad we found this venue! Janelda is so sweet and really listens to what you want to get your vision just right. She does it all for you, too! The food, the florals, the decor, etc. She even takes care of the photographer, DJ and cake! I'm so happy with my experience here and would recommend this venue to any bride looking to have the perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Madison W

I don't even know where to start saying how amazing Janelda is!!! Throughout my whole wedding experience, she made everything completely STRESS-FREE for me! And I am a stress-a-holic so that in itself is an art of hers! She took the time to not only get to know my fiance and I,... Read More but also became a friend and mentor to me. Everything I could've ever wanted my wedding to be came alive and Janelda made a more than perfect wedding for us. I cannot tell everyone enough just how much she does and how amazing she is at doing it all!!! I just want to add, the fact that Le Chateau is all-inclusive and affordable for pretty much every budget, then the beauty and uniqueness of the indoor/outdoor venue, and all the custom decorations she has are endless!!! I got to help her behind the scenes at a couple of weddings and I honestly am in awe of how she does it all and enjoys every moment of it. Her talent for florals, decor, cooking, and pure love for what she does is what made us choose her. She truly goes above and waaayyyy beyond what any of her brides really know. Love you so much, Janelda! Thanks for being you and making my wedding better than I could've ever hoped it would be. You're AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

We absolutely loved our time with Janelda at Le Chateau Venue! We discovered her via Facebook and knew from the beginning of our journey that we were in very capabale hands. Being parents, as well as working opposite schedules so we felt VERY fortunate to be able to find a... Read More perfect venue that worked hand in hand with our crazy schedule. While planning your wedding, you want everything to be perfect but as stress free as possible (crazy right?). Well, with Janelda, you absolutely get that! Le Chateau is an all-inclusive venue that out sources photography, catering, cakes, flowers, DJ'S, tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, serving sets and decor (to name a few). My husband and I sat down with Janelda and told her our little vision and she brought it to life for right on budget. We could not have picked a better venue or coordinator than Le Chateau and Janelda. We hope many of our friends and family will follow in our footsteps and choose them!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Megan D

I literally can’t say enough good things about Janelda and Le Chateau Venue. The process was stunningly easy, and everything came together beautifully. Every little detail was thought out perfectly. Neither I nor my now husband were in the area for the majority of our... Read More engagement, so the all-inclusive venue was immensely helpful. It was such a blessing.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

This is a fun Venue. We had a great time setting up the bar and in the groom’s room. Everyone made us feel right at home. I would highly recommend this Venue.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Avery J

When I walked in this venue I knew this was the prefect place for my wedding!! Janelda is so talented with centerpieces and floral arrangements. She made my wedding stress free and beautiful. Since this venue is all inclusive everything just flowed, the night ended too soon.... Read More Really enjoyed my time with family and friends. Thank you Le Chateau Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Dawn S

Our wedding was perfect!!! Beautiful place! Janelda is very talented!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Janean A

What an amazing place to have a wedding! From the floor to the ceiling this venue has it all. There is a bridal cottage and a room for the groom. I have been to two weddings in this venue and can't wait to attend another. Janelda has a natural talent for decorating. Can't... Read More wait to see what she does for the next wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Diandra C

I attended a wedding here a couple months ago and was so impressed, by the beauty the building, the flowers, the staff, everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alexis P

The venue is absolutely beautiful! Le Chateau made for the most memorable day of my life. ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Janelda did an AMAZING job at our wedding! She really went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! The flower arrangements were stunning and the pricing was very reasonable. She was very easy to work with, I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Samantha R

I couldn't imagine picking a better venue. Le Chataue is in our price range and Janelda is very flexible with everyone's schedule. From the moment I walked into the venue, I just knew it was the one. The chandeliers, floors, exposed brick walls are definitely unique. Her... Read More daughter is the photographer and does an amazing job! I definitely recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie C

This venue literally has everything! It was all of our dreams come true and well within the budget we wanted to keep! Janelda goes above and beyond to make any part of your vision come to life! I was able to send her ideas or questions any time of day and always got a response!... Read More We couldn't have asked for our wedding day to have gone any better! Zero complaints or wedding day mishaps thanks to Janelda and all of her hard working staff. From our first meeting to our big day every interaction was professional and organized. Being a one stop totally inclusive shop literally took all the stress out of planning our dream day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Eric B

We loved everything about this venue. Janelda, made this time stress free for Heather and I. She took care of every single thing. My favorite thing of the day was the dessert bar she set up, so good. We couldn't have chose a better place to start our married lives.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Patrice S

From the first time we met Janelda we were sold. We kept asking ourselves could this be as good as it sounds??? The answer... It was better!! We sat down and discussed our needs and she gave us a ballpark figure. Later came the specific details for a very unique and... Read More personalized wedding. We just told her what we wanted and she made suggestions and took care of all the details. The venue was beautiful, and they have a warehouse full of amazing accessories and linens (included in the cost). So basically all we had to do was look, love, and point....Janelda took care of all the rest. Food was to die for, music/lighting was great! We used our own photographer, but Le Chateau had one available if needed. From set up to tear down they took care of everything so we could just enjoy the precious moments!! Thank you Janelda and crew... We HIGHLY recommend this venue for weddings or parties!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Dana S

This lady Janelda Moore will take all your worries away. She did my sons wedding ....she listened to everything my daughter in law wanted and just made it beyond beautiful. I absolutely had not one worry . The day of the wedding was fun and stress free. Her decorating skills... Read More are out of this world and no two weddings will ever look alike. Her venue is breathtaking and just what all the brides are looking for these days. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give her a 20.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cara H

This place is adorable and classy and fun all in one. There is a bank of floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows that provide awesome light for day photos with plenty of great backgrounds. Their outdoor space if beautiful and versatile. If you really care about what your venue... Read More photos look like, this is the place. They have so much verierty and unique design.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cassie W

Only two words can describe this all inclusive venue and the Wedding Planner who owns it. "Amazing" and "Perfect". We drove almost five hours to have our ceremony and reception at this venue in Littlefield, Tx because not only was everything extremely affordable and aside from... Read More the fact that the venue, amenities and courtyard were ridiculously gorgeous, but the Wedding Coordinator, Janelda Moore, is the absolute best in the game and literally makes dreams come true. If I had a top five list of venues and coordinators, Janelda Moore at Le Chateau Venue would be #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Makenna C

Janelda was absolutely amazing! As a bride, she completely alleviated SO much stress! She worked with me to make my vision came to life! The food she caters is AMAZING. I had so many compliments from my guests in regards to food, the venue itself, and the efficiency of the... Read More event.

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Marlynke V

Although I didn't get married at this venue (because it wasn't there at the time), I have seen the venue and it is gorgeous. It has its own special touch to it, very unique and creative. Janelda did all my flowers and decor! She is fabulous. She knows exactly what you want and... Read More makes it looks 100x better! You rock, Janelda!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

As a photographer, this is my favorite place to shoot!! It is a gorgeous venue, and the light is just amazing!! The owner is so talented and I LOVE working with her!

Janelda Moore

I have been in the floral business since 1986, I owned La-Tea-Da Tearoom, for fourteen years, I'm very experienced at planning parties, catering and decorating. I have three daughters and a daughter-in-law, so needless to say I understand girls, and add to that five beautiful granddaughters. I feel very blessed to be able to get up everyday and do something that I absolutely love. I feel a very special bond with most of my Brides and we remain friends long after the wedding is past.