Engaging Imagery

We are a Sister-Sister photography team who believes in treasuring life’s most special moments. We believe in loving fiercely, choosing joy & cherishing family. We believe that photography is a powerful art and that one split second of time if captured properly, has the potential to become an image cherished by you and your loved ones for generations to come. Believing these things inspires us to look closely, pay attention to detail and remain fully present in each moment with our clients.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Boston and Nationwide! (617) 315-8865

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Danielle S

Leah is absolutely amazing. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. She was amazing from the very beginning. Her photos are stunning. Her ability to keep the entire group on track is off the charts. She constantly kept a smile on her face during the entire process even when... Read More some of us got difficult to work with! We worked with Leah both for engagement photos and for an entire wedding day. We had about 3 hours for wedding photos and I would definitely recommend future brides to give themselves plenty of time for wedding day photos! She stayed until the end of the reception and she even got some cool reception photos laying down in the middle of dance circles! It was amazing. I also want to compliment Rachael (studio manager) and her second shooter Allison. Both were phenomenal and were so pleasant to work with! Rachael and Leah were so sweet they event sent us a gift after our wedding! Leah was the star of the show and many people complimented us on our photographer. I will continue to reach out to Leah for future photography needs and am so happy I found her!

2017-07-08T20:57:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle! It was truly a pleasure to work with you as welll. Your wedding was beautiful. You were a stunning bride and your wedding party and family were so fun to celebrate with! It's weddings like yours that make me fall... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Linda S

Leah was wonderful to work with. Her work is absolutely beautiful! She was punctual, patient, professional, personable, dedicated, had incredible recommendations, super creative, and I am so thankful! Our photos were beyond anything we could have imagined. There is no one I... Read More would have rather have captured our wedding day. Will recommend to everyone I know!

2017-07-08T21:04:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Linda! You and Harry made my job easy. You were so easy going and laid back and willing to try anything. It's amazing what a little creativity and openness can produce. Thank you for being so pliable and for trusting me with one... Read Less Read More

Boston area wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kathryn O

We hired Leah Jean for our July 2016 wedding after searching and meeting with many other photographers. My fiance works within the film field so he is very particular about the quality of our photographs. My goal was to find a photographer with a great personality that would... Read More make me feel comfortable in front of the camera. After meeting with Leah we knew we needed to look no further! She checked every box for us. She is genuine and warm, and her passion for what she does really shows in the quality of her pictures. She shot our engagement pictures last weekend and had the gallery ready for viewing in just a few days. She was beyond generous in the time she spent with us at that shoot and the pictures are amazing! We can't wait to see what magic she'll capture on our wedding day!! There is an overwhelming amount of wedding photographers out there - save some time and book Leah Jean Photography - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Michael G

This is the fifth large personal event I have thrown. My daughter suggested Leah Jean to photograph her wedding. Since the photography is crucial to me, I did my due diligence. It was clear that Leah has a keen and discerning eye. I was easily convinced that our photos... Read More would be beautiful and indeed they were even more beautiful than anticipated. But, that's no the whole "picture." You want a photographer who is an artist, but doesn't have the arrogance of an artist. You want someone who understands what your expectations and desires are. Leah is all of that and more. She works with her sister Rachael, who is crucial in coordinating everything before the "big day," then wrangling everyone and making sure that everyone is in the right place, allowing Leah to focus on taking the pictures. With a big event like ours, we also wanted a second photographer and Leah brought a gentlemen who was equally wonderful and talented. Together, they divided and conquered and captured every precious moment. They worked exceptionally well with the venue, the band and the video crew. We have a large family and many of them like to take their own pictures. Leah was never bothered or annoyed. In fact, she was overly accommodating. We've been at events where the photographer was rude to anyone getting near him with a camera. And to come full circle, the photos are superb, truly superb. It is without hesitation and with great enthusiasm that I highly recommend Leah Jean Photography to any couple that wishes to remember their special day.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 David W

We had a great time working with Leah for our wedding. She truly has a passion for her work and wants to get the best photos that she can, with a great eye for taking interesting and stunning photos. She is friendly and easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable in front... Read More of the camera. She is also flexible and generous with her time - we were rained out twice for our engagement shoot, and she was able to accommodate us to make sure we got everything done in time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Margarita P

My husband and I had a great pleasure working with Leah and Rachael on our wedding day! Their work ethics is absolutely incredible and their work is more than just photos it's work of art! They were able to capture every single detail and emotion in a very natural way. The end... Read More result was more than we could ever hope for and we are extremely happy with it! Working with Leah and Racheal was a fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kate T

So happy that we chose Leah to photograph our wedding. She was amazing in every way. She made us feel very comfortable,took amazing shots and we received our pictures within weeks. Both Leah and Rachael were very professional and payed attention to every detail. We highly... Read More recommend Leah Jean Photography for any event !

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Erika O

Leah Jean Photography was wonderful to work with! They helped us to think through the timeline of our wedding day, which really made the day go so much more smoothly. The pictures turned out beautiful. Leah Jean found different spots at the venue and outside that had great... Read More lighting that I wasn't expecting that looked great in the pictures. We were so lucky to be able to work with Leah Jean Photography!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Mariel D

Leah was our photographer for our wedding in 2016, and was phenomenal to work with. Right from the start, she was so flexible in finding time to meet up with us and was very responsive throughout the process. The photos on her website instantly impressed me and I was so... Read More surprised at how affordable her packages were. She does much better work than some photographers out there who charge an arm and a leg, and she's more talented! Leah brought a lot of energy to our wedding day and even stayed all the way through to the end. She wasn't afraid to get on the floor or climb on chairs, whatever it took to get the best shot. Leah is a very talented photographer with a great eye. We did both our engagement and wedding shots with her. The attention that she and her team gave us when we were reviewing and editing shots for our album was awesome as well. They made great recommendations and listened patiently to all of our input. We were so happy with how our pictures turned out!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Lindsey E

Leah is THE BEST. So sweet, so professional, such a good eye for catching those sweet moments with your new husband. Every time something amazing was happening (at the wedding), without missing a beat, Leah was there with her camera already ten steps ahead. She is brilliant! We... Read More feel particularly honored to have Leah shoot our wedding for us since we were friends with her for several years prior to our big day. We were comfortable with her, able to laugh so easily with her. She will be your best vendor on your big day! YOU WANT THIS PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Lindsey A

Leah recently did our engagement photos and spent 3+ hours with us. She was extremely responsive, professional and so sweet throughout the entire process. You could definitely tell she was passionate about her clients (even our 4 legged babies who weren't so cooperative in the... Read More 100+ degree heat. I highly recommend utilizing Leah for any of your photography needs. She was exceptional to work with and I cannot say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sandy C

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! We hired Leah for our October 4th wedding and she did not disappoint. She has a creative, artistic eye that makes pictures in any environment look simply stunning. She sent us a "sneak peak" picture of our wedding and all of my friends said the same... Read More thing...."wow, this looks like a bridal magazine cover" We cant wait to see the full galary. Brides- trust me.....You wont regret your decisuon to go with Leah. Your pictures will be STUNNING!!!

Amazing Pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Christina M

Leah was such a doll to work with. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She was in touch every step of the way and was always there to answer any questions I had. I am in love with all of our photos. She truly captured our wedding from beginning to end.... Read More She was a joy to work with! If you want beautiful photos for the most important day of your life, look no further! Leah Jean is the way to go!

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Danielle S

Leah Jean Photography captured every picture/moment possible! Very professional and Leah knows every picture she wants to capture for your big day. We love to look over all of the pictures from our big day! Highly recommend!

Professional and PROFESSIONAL

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Leah was awesome to work with. She was helpful and deliberate and got AMAZING shots. She was personable and professional, insuring that we would be happy with the shots she was able to capture on the most important day of our lives. Leah used her time with us very... Read More effectively. She listened to what we imagined as well as used her own seemingly limitless talent and creativity to find perfect areas to take perfect pictures throughout the afternoon. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos. Thanks Leah Jean Photography!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Leah is amazing and I totally agree with the other reviews! I loved her website and really liked how she told the story of each couple in her photography!! When I received the wedding pictures, it was everything I wanted my wedding pictures to capture!!! She met all of our... Read More expectations and it was exactly what I was hoping for :) we also did our engagement pictures with Leah and rehearsal dinner and all the pictures are wonderful!! Our family and friends love the pictures and I have a friend who already asked me if she can hire Leah for her wedding when she gets married and I highly recommend her to all my friends:) I felt so comfortable with Leah from the engagement session to the wedding day!!! Thank you Leah for making a special day unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jennifer H

Leah Jean Photography is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I had interviewed multiple photographers and nothing compared to the quality of pics Leah takes... She is worth every penny!

Loved Leah!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Leah was a great photographer! We used her for our engagement and wedding day photos. She is very knowledgeable and knows how to get the perfect shot. We received SO MANY photos and it was great to know we had so many to document our day. She even rescued me on my wedding day... Read More when my limo broke down on the way to the venue. I was in my dress and all done up and she swooped me up and got me to my venue so my husband and I could get our "first look" pictures done. She helped make a stressful event not so stressful! So happy she was able to capture such beautiful pictures!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Lauren A

It was a pleasure having Leah Jean photograph our wedding. She was so easy to work with, and responsive to emails leading up to and after the big day. She went out of her way to make us happy - meeting with us at our venue prior to the wedding to check out good photo sites, as... Read More well as working with us after the wedding in revising the album. It was also wonderful working with her the day of the wedding. She is very bubbly and full of excitement, and she helped to get everyone into the moment. She was also especially great with the little flowergirls. I would highly recommend Leah Jean Photography!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brittany M

Leah was such a wonderful photographer. From the engagement shoot, the ceremony, first look, and reception she was wonderful!!! Out of all the vendors I selected for my wedding, Leah was the one I was most pleased with. Not only was she sweet and made us feel so comfortable, the... Read More pictures we received were nothing short of breathtaking. Leah is truly an artist the way she captures memories, emotion and light in her images. Also, the photo album she created for us was incredible! She allowed me to customize every detail with her and when I received the final product I was blown away. Everyone who sees the album she made for us is struck by its unique beauty and quality. I cannot say how much I enjoyed and appreciated having Leah be a part of my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Alyssa H

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! beautiful photos! creative! not just any photo! She captured moments that I will absolutely cherish for years to come! Thank you so much Leah for everything! To everyone else looking for a photographer, you will not be disappointed!!!

Fantastic photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Sarah K

Hiring Leah was honestly the best decision that we made during our entire wedding planning process. She is creative, professional, kind, and caring. Just look through her portfolio and you know that she is great at taking pictures. One thing that I loved about her is that she... Read More knows how to deal with any lighting situation. Also, as a professional in the wedding business she is very fair and trustworthy, which is crucial when choosing any vendor. I highly recommend her to any bride.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Leah jean photo did the most amazing job at my wedding. From start to finish, she was a breath of fresh air. She made my special day relaxed and easy. She gave great direction and was fun to work with. I definetly would use this company again for all my photography needs.

Lean Jean Photography

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Leah Jean Photography created beautiful images on our wedding day. We had so much fun with Leah during our engagement shoot. Leah did an amazing job capturing the feel and atmosphere on our wedding day. Her style matched with our wedding theme made for some very memorable... Read More photos.

An extraordinary wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Shannon C

Leah exceeded all expectations. She is a true artist and a wonderful person! Leah was tireless in her efforts and put a great deal of thought and preparation into our wedding photographs. She picked wonderfully picturesque locations throughout Manhattan! It's amazing what she... Read More can do with a camera. I have never seen such unique and aesthetic wedding photographs. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion! Although located in the Orlando area, she fortunately agreed to photograph our Manhattan wedding. We had ours at the St. Regis and Leah captured our wonderful memories with tremendous skill and always with a smile. She did all this at a very reasonable cost and went well beyond what was expected. Again, simply amazing!

Leah Jean

My approach to photography is candid, fun and light-hearted. In 9th grade I picked up my first camera and it was love at first click. Since then, I've fallen harder, deeper and more passionate for my craft. I take pictures that feel, and I would rather capture true emotion over staged perfection. One split second of time, if captured properly, has the potential to become an image cherished by generations. Knowing this inspires me to look closely, pay attention to detail and remain fully present in each moment with my clients.