Temecula Wine Country Wedding Photographers

Leah Marie Photography is a wedding photography company that specializes in professional styling in Temecula Wine Country and beyond. They can be found on almost all of the preferred vendors lists in the area and have shot over 650 weddings throughout their 10 years in business.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Christina B

I got married at Villa de Amore on March 28, 2014 and Leah Marie Photography was on the preferred vendor list. I knew nothing about them but decided to trust that the venue knew better than I did, and that was the best decision ever. I couldn't be happier with the way my photos... Read More turned out and I have only seen a preview of them. I can't wait for the rest. I 100% recommend using them if you are looking for wedding photographers. The made my husband and I and our wedding party feel comfortable, they kept it fun and they were so patient while trying to coordinate everyone. If you are still unsure check out their website, the photos speak for themselves.

AMAZING Photos!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Alison S

Wow!!! Leah Marie Photography far beyond exceeded our expectations! I couldn't be any happier!!! We got married at the Villa de Amore on February 15, 2014 and just received some of our highlight photos. I posted them on social media right away and have received overwhelmingly... Read More amazing feedback. The photos are stunning, exquisite, gorgeous, beautiful...i could go on for days :) Leah really listened to what we wanted and remembered every pose i had spoke to her about prior to our wedding day. She knew exactly what positions made us look our best and made us feel like models. We were extremely comfortable and she made the whole process so much fun! I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Review for Leah Marie Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Abigail A

Leah is easy to work with. She's friendly and accomodating. The pictures we got were beautiful. She had pictures online for us to see within 3 weeks of the wedding, and we received the proofs and CDs within a month.;Make sure to come up with a definite shot list and if you... Read More want multiple pictures with certain groups of people. The individual pictures were great, but sometimes you only had one pose to choose from. For example, there is only one formal shot of my parents, sister, my husband, and I.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Courtney F

All I can say is Marcella was my favorite person from our wedding day. First and foremost our wedding photos are gorgeous. Marcella was very, very sweet, a delight to work with, she gave excellent direction and made me feel beautiful. We have incredible photos. From meeting with... Read More them, creating photo needs and day of shooting it was easy. I was really nervous going into it because I don't like to be the center of attention but they made me feel really comfortable the day of our wedding. Bonus: while changing into my second dress the clasp came off and she sewed it in seconds for me. They were highly recommended and I can totally see why. Professional and personable. Hope to use them again for future photos :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jacqueline R

Simply the best money we spent on a service for our wedding. We had the pleasure of having Marcella and Vicki photographing our wedding day and WOW they were both amazing my new husband hates pictures (he will not take them unless basically forced) so he really was not thrilled... Read More about having to take photos at the wedding but he absolutely raved about how much he loved Marcella and her positive attitude and uplifting personality. Of course we haven't actually seen the outcome of the photos since we just got married but I know they are going to be great. They paid attention to every little detail of the photos and really wanted to understand the family dynamics to make the day go completely smooth. I can't express in words how amazing this team was and how I have no regret in hiring them. All my guest were very impressed and kept coming up to me during the night and commenting on how wonderful the photographers were. It's legit when your guest notice how fantastic someone you've hired is. Can't wait to cast my eyes on these photos.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Callie Z

Leah is a DREAM to work with! From the first consultation to our wedding day, she has made us feel comfortable every step of the way. On our wedding day it poured, Leah reassured us from the moment she walked in that everything would be fine and that it is the best lighting for... Read More photos. Leah is so kind and I felt like we had been friends for a long time! Thank you for everything you did for Lance and I! We can't wait to see our photos!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Rachel P

I loved working with Marcella and Vicky on my wedding day. They were so nice and the poses they put us in seemed so natural. Plus they compliment you while they are taking the pictures, making you feel more comfortable. I really liked working with them!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Danielle V

My fiance and I spent so long trying to find the perfect photographers, when we came across Leah Marie Photography I knew they were the ones for us. I loved the way all of their photos looked and I was so excited to work with them. At the beginning of our engagement shoot my... Read More fiance and I were both a little nervous because we had never taken photos like this before and were not sure what to expect. Amanda was our photographer for the day and she was amazing! She was so sweet and easy to talk to and she told us what poses to do which made everything easier. She even took the time to constantly adjust my hair to make sure our pictures looked perfect. We just saw a sneak peek of our photos on the website and they were gorgeous! We can't wait to see the rest and work with them again on our wedding day. It is a great feeling to know that we are in great hands and can expect great photos from our wedding day. I highly recommend Leah Marie Photography for any photo session and/or wedding.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Iracmay L

Leah Marie Photography we want to thank you for the wonderful photos taken recently at our wedding at Europa Village. You were recommended on the vender list and as soon as we checked your website and got to see your work we knew right away we wanted to hire you as our... Read More photographers. Everything was perfect from start to finish and Marcella makes sure that everything was going smoothly. She knew exactly what she was doing and she gave us clear instructions of how to pose and all the good spots to capture the perfect photo. We didn't have a photo must list (and we are glad we didn't), we told Marcella that we just want to have fun with our friends and family and she was able to capture that and even more. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out and we are so glad that we got to work with you. Highly recommended for anyone that is searching for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Desiree G

From day one we fell in love with the staff at Leah Marie. Those ladies have been so wonderful and so much fun to work with. They made our wedding day so special with their attention to detail, fun personalities and professionalism.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Shelby H

Leah Marie Photography is the absolute best! My wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I have Leah and her fabulous team to thank for that. They made sure that they knew what I wanted well before hand with questionnaires and follow up emails. Every... Read More photo idea that I said I wanted captured on our wedding day, Leah made sure they were taken, including so many others that I didn’t think of. The photographers are creative geniuses and true professionals and it absolutely shows in their photos. They take the time to learn exactly what you are looking for and what you want in your photos, and they make it happen. They even have a prop and furniture rental company that they work with so that you can stage the perfect scene/backdrop for your engagement photos/wedding. Once my husband and I got our engagement photos back from Leah Marie Photography, we had no doubt that we had chosen the best possible photographer for our wedding. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and having Leah Marie Photography capture the beautiful memories that we will cherish forever is everything. Thank you LMP for the most spectacular wedding photos a girl could ever ask for!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Brittany W

Having Leah Marie Photography was a perfect fit for us! They new the grounds well and found all the perfect spots. Out of the 1,000 pictures taken I don't think there was 1 we didn't love! The girls were amazing they some how rangled up the groomsmen and got so many amazing... Read More shots, both of our families and some extended family....there were so many photos that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Candace S

We had our wedding at the Villa de Amore in Temecula September 17th. Leah Marie Photography did such an amazing job capturing every moment. The team is so sweet and amazing. They knew the location and picked beautiful shots. Katy was the lead photographer and she was... Read More fantastic. She captured every shot we wanted and made the whole process go very smoothly. Thank you so much for snapping all the shots that we will cherish forever. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Starr

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nina C

We booked the studio with our venue, Villa de Amore. I saw their wedding blog and loved what they did. I found a wedding that I loved and I asked for those two specific photographers for our day, Vicki and Katy (AMAZING!!) When it came to our wedding, I made a board for all the... Read More photos I really wanted and they delivered! Our bridal party was super fun and they got every shot, they turned out beautiful! :)

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Michelle M

Words really just don't describe how AMAZING this team is! I haven't even received our wedding photos yet but I already know I'm going to LOVE them. My husband and I absolutely loved working with Marcella for our engagement photos and our wedding day. She made our engagement... Read More photos so much fun and just made us so much for confident in our decision for hiring her as our wedding day photographer. She has such a great eye and an upbeat personality. She was a delight to work with and our whole wedding party enjoyed her and her direction. We highly recommend Leah Marie Photography for all your wedding photography needs...they are just so incredible!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Nyra E

Our wedding photos by Vicki Tomasso and her assistant with Leah Marie Photography were absolutely stunning and more beautiful than we could ever hope for! Our families and friends adored these photos and commented how the perfection of the day was amazingly captured. Thank you... Read More so much for everything. Everyone at Leah Marie Photography was a pleasure to work with and we seriously couldn't love the images any more 😁

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Leah Marie Photography is the most amazing photographers around! We were so blessed to have them be apart of the package with Villa De Amore! Looking at our wedding pictures they were able to catch some of the most amazing pictures of our beautiful day! Our photographers were... Read More extremely helpful, kind and fun!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jenny G

It was such a pleasure working with Leah Marie Photography! They were so efficient and captured all the perfect moments. They are so easy and nice to work with pre wedding day with making sure they get all the photos that you want so you don't look back and wish you would have... Read More gotten a certain pose. I love that before the wedding I sent them a Pinterest board with all my favorite photos that they worked to reenact each one. They were professional in responding and showed up on time and got right to work. I would absolutely recommend them for wedding or any special occasion.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Mallori K

I cannot say enough great things about Leah & Marcella. After having such a positive experience with them for my sisters wedding in Temecula in June 2015, I decided to book them for my own wedding April 2016. My wedding was in my hometown in the Imperial Valley (2 hours commute... Read More one way for them). Thats how bad I wanted them! They arrived super early, to scope out the property and find the best spots/lighting since theyhad never been there before. Boy, did they find great spots!! They are such a pleasure to know and made my wedding experience the best! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best wedding shots and moments that make you tear up just looking at pictures. Actually, my little sister just got engaged and without hesitation we know who our first choice of photographers will be :) Thank you Marcella and Leah for what you do for brides & grooms. We love you guys!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Rachel V

Leah Marie Photography was one of the four vendors offered when the hubby and I found our wedding venue. I had seen some of their work before so when I discovered that we had the opportunity to work with them I was completely ecstatic! Consultation: When we walked into their... Read More shabby chic little office, Marcella welcomed us with open arms. She was very detailed in explaining the packages they offered, what to expect during our engagement session, what to expect the day of our wedding, etc. She made us feel very comfortable and we (particularly me) was looking forward to the whole process. Engagement Session: Marcella was our photographer and our shoot was in Old Town Temecula. At first the hubby and I felt a little awkward and nervous since we've never done something like this before, but we eventually eased into it. Marcella was always so sweet and patient. Her instructions were easy to follow and she gave us a lot of pointers on how to pose. The end result: amazingly awesome photos =) Wedding: Since Marcella did our engagement session, our assumption was that she would do our wedding as well. Vicki ended up being our head photographer but you know what? She was a complete sweetheart! Both her and her assistant were awesome. They were so easy to talk to, never made us feel cornered or uncomfortable, and they made sure we took the photos we wanted. We even commend them for putting up with our crazy and heavily intoxicated family and friends. The end result: absolutely breathtaking photos! Vicki captured everything we wanted--romanticism, whimsical, and showing the world the beauty and blessing of being in love. She captured it all! The hubby and I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers. Even the correspondence throughout our wedding planning was spot-on. Every question and concern we had was promptly answered by somebody from their office--no issue was ever left unresolved. I can't thank Vicki, Marcella, and the rest of the Leah Marie team enough for making our experience incredibly worthwhile. Their professionalism, brilliance and keen eye for detail are the reasons why they are who they are. You simply can't go wrong with them. They're the best! =)

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

My fiance and I had our engagement photos taken by Marcella, and she was nothing short of AMAZING! Leading up to the engagement shoot, her and Leah were very responsive through emails and made sure that it was everything that we wanted! And to say it simply, it exceeded our... Read More expectations! Marcella really made us feel comfortable during our shoot, encouraging us and complementing us throughout the entire time. After taking almost all the photos, she asked us if there was any ideas that we had, and she was so quick to take any picture we wanted! All in all, a wonderful experience and we can't wait to have them shoot our wedding! :)

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Margie F

Thank you for the beautiful photos! Meghan and Vicky from The Studio, Leah Marie Photography did such a tremendous job capturing that very special day for both Andy and I. They were very professional and made the picture-taking not such daunting task, given how much photos... Read More needed to be taken. We really enjoyed working with your team, and couldn't ask for a better outcome of our photos! We were both excited to finally get them and we are very pleased with Vicky's and Meghan's work; we are glad they were there for that very important day of our life, and to capture the memories for us to cherish for a lifetime! Cheers to you and your team! Warmest regards, Margie and Andy

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Taylor A

Marcella took both my engagement and wedding photos and captured both events beautifully! She was great to work with and made sure that I got all of the shots I wanted. Her team reached out to me numerous times throughout the months before the wedding with questionnaires about... Read More the style I wanted, the names of members of my bridal party, various locations I liked, etc. When my wedding day arrived, she knew all of my bridesmaids' names and was able to direct them by name, which was so helpful! I loved the way all of our pictures turned out and had a great time working with Marcella!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kristin P

LOVE Leah Marie Photography! I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding that Marcella shot. I loved her and the pictures turned out great, so when I got engaged, I had to see if they could come to San Diego to do our wedding! We went with The Studio package and Marcella did our... Read More engagement and wedding photos. We love them all! The style is perfect and she captured our favorite moments and details. We took our engagement photos at Two Sisters Farm in Temecula and our wedding was at Green Gables in San Marcos. The engagement session was incredible and for the wedding, from the moment we arrived in the limo on our wedding day Marcella was there to direct us and capture every moment. It was even pouring rain that day and she helped keep everything calm and moving forward. The rain timed it perfectly and the photos were amazing. The whole experience was seamless and everything from correspondence to the photos to the just whole thing was amazing and I'm so glad we chose Leah Marie Photography!! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

We loved our wedding photographers so much! When we were looking at venues around Temecula, we saw Leah Marie's photos at various venues and we loved their style of photography, and when we booked with Villa de Amore we were STOKED that they were one of the photographers to... Read More choose from. We did an engagement shoot with them as well and our pictures turned out wonderful! Our photographer was super nice and sweet and the editing was really great! On our wedding day, we were so lucky to get both Leah and Marcella and they were great! Our timeline was a little packed and unique so we went over it with Leah a couple of days before and she was so calm and helpful. On the wedding day, they were so professional and knew all of the great shots since they shoot at Villa de Amore all they time. They were flexible and accommodating, and great at arranging our large bridal party and we even had lots of time over to get more pictures with family than we had initially anticipated! Our wedding pictures were gorgeous and can't wake to hang them up in our home!

Leah and Marcella

We are just a couple of girls that fell in love with happily ever after, the idea of THE ONE and were blessed to find a way to live in its nostalgia. We can't tell you how many times we cry at ceremonies or during the father-daughter dance but what we can tell you is that we are passionate about capturing every moment of your wedding day in a way that truly represents the essence of who you are as a couple. With over a decade of experience we can confidently say that we LOVE every single thing about weddings! Feel free to contact us, we would love to chat with you about your day!!