Leaves Floral Design & Events

Wisconsin and Northern Illinois

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

W180 S7965 Pioneer Drive, Muskego, WI Wisconsin and Northern Illinois (414) 651-6622

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Rachel D

Jamie is absolutely amazing and I could not recommend her enough!!! She was so easy to work with and did a great job helping us when I knew absolutely nothing about flowers. Our set up was absolutely gorgeous and her flowers only enhanced our nature setting. Jamie could not have... Read More been more helpful in the wedding planning process. We had forgotten a few flowers and we were able to add them on four days before the wedding with no problem at all. Jamie delivered the flowers on time the day of the wedding and helped out with a million random things. She even helped me with my veil having an issue right before I walked down the aisle! Go to Jamie for your flowers! She is absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Karina W

Leaves Floral Design & Events surpassed all of my wedding expectations! I met with Jamie for the first time about one year before the wedding with a color palate and theme in mind and no flower common sense. She was able to efficiently and kindly direct my many ideas into a... Read More plan. I then met with her about one month before the wedding to review our plan and make any changes if needed. I was so excited to see our bouquet's the day of the wedding and I was truly blown away by what Jamie created. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were wearing different shades of purple and the flowers had both of those shades plus some, and I felt that the flowers were the piece that tied everything together. We also rented centerpieces (vases, lanterns, etc) from Jamie and she set those up the day of and stayed to move flowers that we used for ceremony decorations into the vases on the reception tables. Jamie was easy to communicate with throughout the process, she is dependable, and she is extremely talented and knowledgeable with flowers and weddings. We can't say enough thanks to her for helping us make our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Karly H

Jamie did such a great job with our flowers, they were better than I had imagined. Jamie had great communication throughout the planning process. She was very helpful and easy to work with. Our wedding was even more special because of all of the beautiful flowers and... Read More centerpieces Jamie did.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Danyelle S

I had an awesome time working with Jamie! Everything I wanted came to life with her flowers and she was so easy to work with and it was affordable! I recived so many compliments about the flowers all day and they lasted for 2 weeks after the wedding!!! I will be recommending... Read More all of my friends and family there! Thank you for completing our very special day!!

Gorgeous job!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Michelle D

Jamie did all of our floral arrangements and they looked fantastic! She was so friendly and helpful and was reasonably priced!!