Leaves Floral Design & Events

Wisconsin and Northern Illinois

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

W180 S7965 Pioneer Drive, Muskego, WI Wisconsin and Northern Illinois (414) 651-6622

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Ambrosia L

From the moment we met with Jamie we knew we picked the right florist. I showed her a few ideas that I had and she ran with it! She was always super quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was great at making sure we stayed within our budget. While looking for table... Read More linens she went out of her way to contact her vendor to get quotes and ask any questions I had. The day of the wedding went smoothly and Jamie was very kind to have come to say hi and wish me a great wedding day and to thank me for everything. A few months after the wedding my husband and I received a cozy fleece blanket and a thank you card from Leaves of Floral! All in all, such a seamless process from beginning to wedding time! Superb!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie V

Unfortunately, my overall review of Leaves Floral Design & Events is not positive. On a good note, Jamie was responsive to my emails and seemed very knowledgable when I met with her--so the planning process leading up to my wedding went pretty well in my opinion. She arrived... Read More promptly on the day of my wedding to set up. Sadly, my bouquet did not look anything like we discussed. I wanted an “unstructured” or as she referred to it “natural” bouquet with hanging greens. I also wanted burgundy dahlias. My bouquet was mostly white with the majority of the flowers being roses (the flower I wanted the least of). There were no dahlias in my bouquet and very minimal burgundy. The only burgundy came from carnations and a small burgundy flower with a yellow center (no ranunculus as discussed either) I did not ask for nor mention any yellow in any of my flowers, centerpieces, or anywhere in my wedding. The little number of dahlias that were included in my floral arrangements showed up in the centerpieces looked like a solid red and not burgundy (but that could just be my perception). These arrangements were supposed to look similar to my own bouquet with hanging greens--no hanging greens on these either. The vases were wrapped in gold wrap that was not expected and the pillar candles that were put on the tables that didn’t have flowers were flameless candles. We never discussed flameless candles. Had I known that they’d be flameless, I would have gone with something different for centerpieces. The flameless pillars were also wrapped in the unexpected gold wrap. Generally speaking, the bouquets were fine and I suppose well constructed but NO WHERE near what I had been envisioning or even wanted for my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah R

Jamie did a gorgeous job with our flowers for our wedding! On the day of the wedding, she was extremely helpful in making sure everyone got their flowers. She was amazing to work with to prepare for the event and helped make all of my ideas a reality.

2017-10-31T12:25:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with both of you and your ceremony was so sweet. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Morgan C

Jamie did our flowers for our 9/22/17 wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was easy to reach and quick to respond to emails and questions. She had wonderful suggestions and recommendations when we were stuck for ideas. Not only is she professional and very... Read More knowledgeable in her field but she is warm and friendly and very easy to talk to. In addition to our bridal bouquets and wedding party flowers we used her rentals for our center pieces as well as aisle decor and altar flowers. We used both her delivery and pick up services which were life savers for us. Her prices were very reasonable and the quality of her work is outstanding. If you have not yet found a florist contact Leaves Floral Design. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Rachel D

Jamie is absolutely amazing and I could not recommend her enough!!! She was so easy to work with and did a great job helping us when I knew absolutely nothing about flowers. Our set up was absolutely gorgeous and her flowers only enhanced our nature setting. Jamie could not have... Read More been more helpful in the wedding planning process. We had forgotten a few flowers and we were able to add them on four days before the wedding with no problem at all. Jamie delivered the flowers on time the day of the wedding and helped out with a million random things. She even helped me with my veil having an issue right before I walked down the aisle! Go to Jamie for your flowers! She is absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Karina W

Leaves Floral Design & Events surpassed all of my wedding expectations! I met with Jamie for the first time about one year before the wedding with a color palate and theme in mind and no flower common sense. She was able to efficiently and kindly direct my many ideas into a... Read More plan. I then met with her about one month before the wedding to review our plan and make any changes if needed. I was so excited to see our bouquet's the day of the wedding and I was truly blown away by what Jamie created. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were wearing different shades of purple and the flowers had both of those shades plus some, and I felt that the flowers were the piece that tied everything together. We also rented centerpieces (vases, lanterns, etc) from Jamie and she set those up the day of and stayed to move flowers that we used for ceremony decorations into the vases on the reception tables. Jamie was easy to communicate with throughout the process, she is dependable, and she is extremely talented and knowledgeable with flowers and weddings. We can't say enough thanks to her for helping us make our wedding day so perfect!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Karly H

Jamie did such a great job with our flowers, they were better than I had imagined. Jamie had great communication throughout the planning process. She was very helpful and easy to work with. Our wedding was even more special because of all of the beautiful flowers and... Read More centerpieces Jamie did.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Danyelle S

I had an awesome time working with Jamie! Everything I wanted came to life with her flowers and she was so easy to work with and it was affordable! I recived so many compliments about the flowers all day and they lasted for 2 weeks after the wedding!!! I will be recommending... Read More all of my friends and family there! Thank you for completing our very special day!!

Gorgeous job!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Michelle D

Jamie did all of our floral arrangements and they looked fantastic! She was so friendly and helpful and was reasonably priced!!