The most exquisite Bridal Gowns in Indiana!

This weekend only! Leena's Bridal is having a trunk show featuring David Tutera for Mon Cheri! Call us to find out more! Leena's Bridal is a new Bridal Salon in Carmel, Indiana. We specialize in helping the bride find the perfect dress for her to say "I do" in. With over 100+ gowns, Leena's Bridal is where fashion forward brides find their dream dress! Leena's Bridal has gowns that range anywhere from $1000 to go to $3000!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

731 Hanover Place, Carmel, IN (317) 848-4740

Reviewed on 1/03/2017

Beautiful boutique - great location - fantastic staff - beautiful and well priced gowns! The owner and her team make you feel so comfortable and are very helpful. Best bridal salon I have been to in Indianapolis.

2017-01-04T10:39:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind response! We are always striving to make brides feel comfortable here at Leena's Bridal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Meghan S

I got my dress from Leena's recently, and I can honestly say it was an unforgettable experience. I was immediately greeted by the staff with eagerness, cooperation, and encouragement that I will find my dress. They did a really nice job at personalizing the experience, and... Read More also listening to what style and look you want. They pulled dresses that stayed within my budget, and completely respected my price range. They were very honest and encouraging about the process, dresses, styles and prices, they carried, and I felt very comfortable with their help! I was shocked when they said they opened the boutique in December, because these ladies are pros! I loved this place and the ladies that helped, they made my dress experience unforgettable! 10/10 most definitely will recommend! :)

2017-03-13T09:27:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love helping brides and making them feel special when they come to Leena's. We are so happy to hear your experience with us! Again, thank you for your kind words!