The most exquisite Bridal Gowns in Indiana!

Leena's Bridal is a up and coming Bridal Salon in Carmel, Indiana. We specialize in helping the bride find the perfect dress for her to say "I do" in. With over 100+ gowns, Leena's Bridal is where fashion forward brides find their dream dress! Leena's Bridal has gowns that range anywhere from $1000 to go to $3000! Call to schedule an appointment!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

731 Hanover Place, Carmel, IN (317) 848-4740

Reviewed on 1/03/2017

Beautiful boutique - great location - fantastic staff - beautiful and well priced gowns! The owner and her team make you feel so comfortable and are very helpful. Best bridal salon I have been to in Indianapolis.

2017-01-04T10:39:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind response! We are always striving to make brides feel comfortable here at Leena's Bridal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Meghan S

I got my dress from Leena's recently, and I can honestly say it was an unforgettable experience. I was immediately greeted by the staff with eagerness, cooperation, and encouragement that I will find my dress. They did a really nice job at personalizing the experience, and... Read More also listening to what style and look you want. They pulled dresses that stayed within my budget, and completely respected my price range. They were very honest and encouraging about the process, dresses, styles and prices, they carried, and I felt very comfortable with their help! I was shocked when they said they opened the boutique in December, because these ladies are pros! I loved this place and the ladies that helped, they made my dress experience unforgettable! 10/10 most definitely will recommend! :)

2017-03-13T09:27:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love helping brides and making them feel special when they come to Leena's. We are so happy to hear your experience with us! Again, thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Audrey W

I had the most pleasant experience at Leena's Bridal. The staff helped me find my dream gown at a very reasonable price. The entire experience was professional and they made me feel extremely comfortable with little pressure. Thank you Leena's!

2018-03-06T16:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love helping brides find their dream gowns!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Heather B

Felicia helped me and she was fantastic! So helpful and accommodating and made the process fun. Beautiful boutique with a range of styles and premium designs.

2018-02-20T09:18:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love all of our brides and loved working with you!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Emily S

I had one the best experiences dress shopping at Leena's Bridal. We had the whole salon to ourselves while trying on dresses, and there was a team of 3 ladies helping us out. They were so sweet. They even added jewelry and did up my hair to give us the whole "look" with a... Read More dress. This shop will truly make you feel special. I did end up finding my dress at a different shop, but I loved shopping at Leena's.

2017-11-30T11:14:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We love helping Brides like yourself! We are happy that you found your dress (even if it wasn't with us) and wish you many years of luck! We do have tuxedo rentals, bridesmaids and mother of the bride... Read Less Read More