Memorable Cakes As Unique As You

Have you ever seen a cake so unique you will remember it forever? Here at Leeson’s Cakes, those are the cakes we create. Our list of cake options will ensure that your cake is a reflection of your taste that is sure to tantalize the pallet of every guest. Please our gallery and let it inspire you.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

6713 163rd Pl, Tinley Park, IL, IL (708) 498-0165

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Patricia R

Our cake was beautiful and tasted delicious. Scott is great to work with.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Meghan L

Our Cake was unbelieveable! The taste was perfect and they made sure that we had separate layers to meet all of the family's wishes. The even added in personal touches for myself nand my husband.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kristin M

I received so many compliments on our wedding cake--it looked beautiful with the candles--and tasted delicious too! Thank you very much :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Very rarely can a bride say that her wedding cake was everything you could have imagined and then some, but our cake from Leeson's was just that. Scott promised me that my cake would take my breath away and he delivered. Not only was it gorgeous, it was delicious and very... Read More reasonably priced. They also did a surprise Groom's cake for my firefighter husband and the 3-d fire truck was such a hit. We love Leeson's so much that whenever we have an event (birthday party, Baptism, showers, etc) we call them first and they always surpass our incredibly high expectations. They have been in business for 40 years. Family owned businesses don't accomish that unless they are the best in their field. To this day, I still have friends requesting my wedding cake guy and I'm happy to refer anyone to Leeson's! Thank you Leeson's Bakery for always being the hit of all our parties!!

Delicious cake!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Laura

Leeson's cakes did our wedding cake and it was delicious! We had met with a few bakers prior to meeting with Scott and his was by far the best tasting. We showed him a picture of what we wanted and we ended up with a perfect cake! He is also very reasonable priced. Go with... Read More Leeson's bakery for your wedding- you won't be sorry!

SPEECHLESS!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Maribel R

Leeson's Cakes made the impossible POSSIBLE. In a Banquet Hall full of music, laughing and loud Spanish family members, the room went dead silent when the DJ directed their attention to the wedding cake! There are no words we can use to express our true appreciation for... Read More Mr. Leeson. He has perfected the art of wedding cakes. We came to him after the bakery (included with our venue) flat out told us they could not and would not attempt to fulfill our request for the style of cake. (No harm-we knew we were asking for the impossible). We wanted to pay tribute to the groom's parents. Mr. Leeson was able to replicate their wedding cake from 52 years ago! The swan pillars, piping, bells, flowers, multiple layers, odd dimension-all of it was exactly the same. An exact replica! His parents were floored. They felt as though they were looking at their cake again! My M-I-L could not believe they got the details down perfectly. This was super important to my husband and Leeson's Cake made it possible. Everyone is still talking about "that cake". The look and taste were all ABOVE our expectations. If you are looking for peace of mind, you HAVE to go see Mr. Leeson. He is passionate about what he does, he's got excellent customer service and he totally understands that you get only 1 shot at getting it right! His office and bakery are in a home. DO NOT LET THAT STOP YOU from going inside. You will miss out on what will be a worry free part of your wedding- not to mention a delicious cake. THANK YOU A BILLION TIMES Mr. Lesson! Maribel & Kevin 10/18/14.

YUM!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Christina E

You can't go wrong with local small business cakery. They have been in business for around 40 years. The cake is amazing. Not only is it beautifully done the cake selection of flavors is amazing my our favorite being the lemon cake with lemon filling. They work only in... Read More buttercream which is homemade and I'm not a buttercream frosting kind of girl but can eat it by the spoonful from here.

MY CAKE WAS PERFECT!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

I loved my cake so much! It was there ontime and more beautiful than I imagined. Mr. Leeson put all of my favorite attributes from the cakes in his book and put them together in my cake. This was the second best thing of the night besides marrying the man of my dreams.

Great wedding cakes!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Rachel W

Leeson's Cakes did a phenomenal job on my cake! It was delicious and beautiful! I would very highly recommend them.

So Good

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Pamela K

Thank you to Scott at Leeson's cakes for making our wedding cake so fabulous! We were so happy with the quality of service that Scott provided. The tasting was fantastic and the actual cake was even better! It was absolutely beautiful and tasted wonderful! I couldn't have... Read More been happier! Go with Leeson's and you won't be disappointed!

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Nicole K

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. They gave us a ton of options and it turned our so great!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Elizabeth O

Scott was great to work with. He was the first cake vendor we went to, and he was enthusiastic from the start. He provided nice size samples of several different flavors of cake and filling. He had many examples in books and in replicas around his office of different cake... Read More styles, which really helped us with our vision. We designed a cake in that first meeting with him about 5 months before the wedding. We came back about a month to 2 months prior to our wedding and discussed a slightly altered plan, and Scott was great at redesigning everything! Everyone told us after the wedding that it was an amazing cake, one of the best they'd ever had, if not the best! For reference, we got layered chocolate and yellow cake with strawberry, lemon and bailey's filling. Sounds like a strange combo, but it worked amazingly! I highly recommend Leeson's!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Melissa S

Leeson's cakes was one of the best wedding cakes I have tasted. The frosting and filling choices are delicious and make it hard to choose! The cake itself was lovely, and Scott (the owner) had numerous creations to choose from if you have no idea what you would like (like... Read More me). Great to work with, I highly recommend Leeson's.

Really good cake, Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Kristin H

The cake was to die for. they did suck a good job and exactly what we wanted.

Perfect

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Elizabeth M

They were a pleasure to work with. I came in with a picture of a cake I liked and they were able to create it perfectly. The night of the wedding the cake went quickly, everyone LOVED it and couldn't stop talking about how great the cake was!

yuuuummmmmy

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Holly C

everyone is still talking about my cake almost 3 weeks later and how it tasted! i can't wait to unfreeze my 1 year cake and eat it!

Great cakes!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Lindsey N

Scott Leeson was so great to work with. We went to him after tasting his cake at my cousin's wedding, and it was unlike many wedding cakes we had had in the past - super moist and full of flavor. I gave him an idea of what I wanted, and he made it happen. He worked within our... Read More budget and gave us suggestions about how we could make everything work together. My only complaint was that my cake arrived a bit late, and the person delivering it was caught coughing and rubbing his nose, and then immediately touching the cake - not the most sanitary food service protocol. Secondly, there was a kid with him who put the flowers I had onto the cake. I understand that this is a family business, and that this kid has probably been around cake since he has been in diapers, but I would have like to have seen someone a bit more experienced placing the flowers carefully onto the cake. Overall, the cake tasted great (when I finally got to sit and enjoy it!) and everyone commented on how good it was, which is what really matters.

Great cake and great service

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Kayla N

Loved working with Scott. He did an amazing job on our out of the box wedding cake. Also did cupcakes for our rehearsal dinner.

Sox vs Cubs

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 barbara c

Our cake was amazing. The cake topper was created with a bride in a berry colored dress like mine with a White Sox cap and the groom had a cubs cap. Everyone couldn't get over the top. The cake was great and made just like the groom wanted. What more can be said. They are the... Read More best!!!!

Delicious Cake, but Cake Topper Broke

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Megan M

Leeson's made a delicious cake for us that was personalized perfectly. My only complaint would be that our cake topper was not secured properly. During the reception it fell off the cake and broke.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Heather H

Our cake was just what we imagined it would be. Scott and his wife were wonderful taking care of us through the whole thing. I would never have gone with anyone else.

Absolutely Delcious!

Reviewed on 4/21/2012 Kate B

Our cake was delicious! Scott was so helpful in our cake decisions and gave us exactly what we were looking for! At our tasting, I stepped out of my comfort zone with flavors and loved them. We were able to have so many different types of cakes and fillings that we were able to... Read More please everyone! Our cake was beautiful and tasted so good!

Easy to work with, very tasty cakes!

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Rachel L

We had a great time working with Scott. I initially saw my cake at a Bridal Expo, and knew I had to have it. He made an exact replica, and there were so many options for cake flavors and fillings, we were almost overwhelmed. Our guests loved our cake, and he will even make us... Read More a "fresh" cake if my husband calls him 3 weeks before our 1-year anniversary. Which I loved - who wants to eat frozen cake?! Very good cake, and reasonable prices.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/26/2010 Amanda T

We used Leeson's Cakes for our wedding in September 2010. They were very affordable and made a delicious cake. Leeson's is a family owned and operated company and we were so happy with our wedding cake. They were able to do any designs and patterns that I wanted and had the... Read More ability and resources of a large bakery at a great price! They are even going to make a fresh cake top for our 1 year anniversary for free! Thank you for a beautifully decorated and delicious cake!

The Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 Erika H

This vendor was great overall. I found it by chance on the internet and decided to go there. I called first and when I talked to Scott Leeson on the phone, I knew that I wanted to do business with him. He answered every call and email, and was available for a last minute... Read More consultation. The price of the cake was already well within our budget and he even gave my husband an additional discount for being a police officer. My cake was beautiful and made exactly to my specifications. I have more of a gourmet palate so I didn't get the taste that I was looking for, although the cake was good. My delivery was on time without any problems. I would definitely recommend this vendor and use him again.