Documentary Style Wedding Photography

The LP Experience Lefebvre Photo is a modern, boutique photography studio offering services in RI, MA, CT and select destinations. Our mission is simple. We aim to create a personalized and stress-free experience that leaves each of our clients feeling truly cared for. As such, we accept only a limited number of events and sessions per year. We not only want you to be in love with your photographs ... we want you to love your experience as well. Our style. We strike the perfect balance between capturing real, honest moments and creating artful, yet timeless images of your wedding day. Our tasteful approach, attention to detail and sophisticated use of light is what differentiates us from the rest.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Cumberland, RI Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts & Destinations (401) 749-0598

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Lauren V

Do yourself a favor and hire Danielle ASAP! She was wonderful and so sweet from the moment we met her. She is extremely responsive and always thorough with her emails and always available to chat if need be. For many of us, it is the first time having professional photo's done... Read More and she made me and my husband feel completely at ease, she gave us direction without being insistent and as a result our photos are stunning. We relied on her to pick the perfect spots for our wedding day photos (as well as engagement!) and thankfully we did, as she picked out spots that seem ordinary to me but come out extraordinary with the lighting and colors she can pull out from the background. Danielle is very professional, very thorough, knows her stuff, and is quick! We had our 700+ wedding photos available to us 3 weeks after our wedding. If you still have doubts after reading all of her wonderful reviews you shouldn't after viewing her gallery. Her amazing photos speak for themselves. Thank you again Danielle for capturing so many beautiful moments for us!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Amy H

I can't say enough about the experience we had with Danielle as our wedding photographer. I found Lefebvre Photo on the knot after meeting with a different photographer that I was not impressed with. From the first contact with Danielle, I could tell that she was going to be... Read More wonderful to work with. She emailed me right away and was able to meet within a day. When we met and I saw her portfolio, I was blown away. She was so friendly and her pictures were gorgeous. We booked her that day. Throughout the year that we were engaged, she was fantastic about answering emails and got to know us and what we were looking for with a simple survey. On the day of the wedding, she was at my venue when I arrived and got right to taking photos based on my answers to the survey. Throughout the day, she made my husband and I feel so natural and really made the long process of taking photos fun. She even dealt with our somewhat rowdy groomsmen with ease! After our wedding we decided to use a photo on our Thank you card. Danielle edited a few of our photos early for us and I was even able to order the thank you cards through her. It was such an easy process. When we received our pictures (earlier than we expected) we were completely blown away. She perfectly captured our amazing day from the gorgeous formal portraits to the fun dancing pictures! I look at the photos almost every day and have heard from many people that they are some of the most beautiful wedding pictures that they have ever seen. I would highly recommend Lefebvre Photo to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Megan C

Danielle and her team were such a pleasure to work with!!! From the beginning, Danielle was very organized, professional, and flexible. After meeting with her at her house, we loved her work, her personality, and her flexible pricing options, and decided that she would be a... Read More great photographer for our wedding. We did an engagement shoot shortly thereafter and we LOVED all of the photos. We were not going to do an engagement session at first, but I’m so glad we did! She captured the bright colors, the greenery, and the lighting just beautifully. Danielle was also very go-with-the-flow as we walked through campus and scoped out different photo locations. Leading up to our wedding day, Danielle was very communicative, responsive to our questions, and organized. We filled out a very detailed questionnaire before our wedding day, to make sure she captured everything that we wanted, which was helpful. On the big day, Danielle showed up early to the house where we were getting ready. She got right to work while we finished up. She and her assistant were very organized – bringing with them a list of all shots that they needed to take and heading to our first look/formal portrait location a bit before us to scope out the lighting. They moved things right along – getting all shots while keeping us on time. During our couple shots, Danielle and her team kept out a good eye for photo locations and were adventurous with us as we cautiously stepped through the uneven beach rocks with 4” heels :) Throughout the rest of the afternoon and evening, they continued to go with the flow and capture our perfect day. I was so caught up in everything and they blended into everything so well that I barely remember seeing them. I am so excited and anxious to see our wedding photos (feels like a kid waiting for Christmas). I am sure they will be beautiful and will hang on our walls for the rest of our lives. And of course, I would highly recommend Lefebvre Photo to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kaela C

Danielle and her staff were incredible and we could not be happier with our wedding photos! My husband and I can both be a little shy in front of the camera, but we felt comfortable all day as Danielle and her team have a way of being directive yet pleasant at the same time.... Read More Our photos came back with the perfect assortment of portraits, creative images using different lighting throughout the day/evening and a wide variety of candid photos – it was exactly what we were looking for and more. The best part for us was looking through the images and spotting so many beautiful moments captured that we did not get to see first-hand on our wedding day because we were busy running around. Nothing beats looking back at your mom’s facial expression as you were dressed in your gown putting on your jewelry. Or a room filled with guests smiling and laughing during your cake cutting. Or the look on your dad face as you’re blinded from your own tears walking down the aisle. These are beautiful moments captured so naturally and perfectly that we will be able to cherish forever. We are so grateful! We would recommend Lefebvre Photo to anyone and everyone. And, we look forward to working with them again in the future to capture more life milestones.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Carla G

I recently got married in the month of November, 2016 and used Lefebvre Photo for my photographer. I cannot say enough great things about her. My husband and I absolutely LOVED Danielle and all of her crew. Danielle has an amazing, easy-going demeanor that made it so easy and... Read More natural to be photographed throughout our wedding day. We actually had a blast taking photos for her and felt very at ease, without having worked with her before. Her work is incredible. She came to my husband and I during our cocktail hour to tell us that the sunset was perfect for some pictures of us by the water. We listened to her and are so glad that we did. Now that we have all of our photos, we can't stop looking at them, especially our sunset pictures! We will be framing them throughout the house! Even her assistant was wonderful, holding my dress for me as I worked. I truly felt like a princess that day. They made me feel so special with all of the pictures they captured.I HIGHLY recommend Danielle and her crew. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Anna S

Lefebvre Photo was such a pleasure to work with both for our engagement shoot and wedding day. My husband and I really spent a lot of time searching for the right photographer that could capture dynamic photos for our multicultural wedding. Danielle is very talented and was... Read More able to capture moments that really highlight the love and joy we experienced that day. Things I loved about working with Lefebvre: very organized, very professional, pleasant to work with, makes you feel comfortable, understands what you're looking for, reasonably priced considering how talented she is.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Cassie A

Words cannot express how happy my husband and I are with our experience with Lefebvre Photo! From the beginning of the planning process, Danielle made herself readily available for any questions or concerns, and was extremely organized and thorough throughout the planning... Read More process. Our wedding was on one of the hottest and most humid days of the summer this past August in Newport, RI. Although my husband and I are not from the Newport area, Danielle was extremely familiar, and was able to find the perfect locations all around the city to make the most gorgeous backdrops for photos. She also kept her cool throughout the intense heat and was so calming and easy going, which helped us out a lot! But what I loved most about Lefebvre Photo was the amazing moments she was able to capture of the night, not to mention having taken so many photos. I highly recommend Danielle and Lefebvre Photo for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Emily R

My fiancé and I just had our engagement session with Danielle last month and it went so much better than we could have imagined! Danielle was very accommodating with our schedules - she was able to squeeze our session in before I went back to teaching in the fall. I was pretty... Read More nervous going into the session, but as soon as we got started, Danielle put us both at ease. She did an excellent job of letting us be us, and only gave us a few directions here and there. This resulted in some amazing candid photos that really captured us as a couple. The photos themselves are amazing and we could not be happier. All of our family who has seen them has mentioned what a great photographer she is. Now Mike and I are really looking forward to working with Danielle again on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Ashely I

I cannot say enough about how amazing Danielle is! She is so quick to respond to emails and extremely easy going. We have only done our engagement shoot with her, but my fiancé and I both felt so at ease and the photos came out amazing! We can't wait to work with her for the... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jill M

Danielle Lefebvre , of Lefebvre Photography, is absolutely amazing. She has photographed both of my daughters' weddings, the most recent this past June 19, 2016. Her work is amazing; she captures the joy of the day, and we have beautiful pictures, that are priceless, capturing... Read More all of the special moments of the day. Danielle is wonderful to work with, and I am thrilled that she has been our family wedding photographer. I give her the highest recommendation ! Thank you Danielle!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Molly H

Danielle and Lefebvre Photo did an incredible job with our wedding photos! We could not be more happy with how they turned out! Danielle was so natural with us, our wedding party, and family. She was so organized and calm which made for a very stress free experience! The Bridal... Read More party had extra time before heading to the Church so Danielle brought us all throughout downtown Providence (near our hotel - Hotel Providence) to capture the most unique shots. My family and friends were so complimentary towards her work. I would highly recommend Lefebvre Photo for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Kate F

Danielle was an amazing photographer for our wedding on July 9th, 2016! I chose Danielle because I was comfortable and her portfolio of work was beautiful. She took our engagement pictures and they were just unbelievable! I felt so comfortable with her and I knew it was the... Read More right decision. During our wedding day, Danielle was efficient in capturing all of our photos, most of them beforehand so we could enjoy the cocktail hour. Many guests commented that they didn't even know she was there. Danielle made me feel relaxed when I was nervous and helped the whole day run smoothly. She and her team got amazing pictures which I will treasure forever. The turn-around time was very fast as well! Thank you Danielle for a wonderful wedding experience!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Lindsey K

Danielle is absolutely incredible to work with. She is kind and organized, replies quickly to messages, and very professional. And even better, our photos came out amazing! She and her team have a great eye for light and composition. My husband and I are in the process of... Read More choosing photos for our wedding album, and it's proving to be a very difficult task to narrow our images down to even 150 favorites! You can rest assured you won't be disappointed if you choose Lefebvre Photo for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jillian C

My husband and I were referred to Lefebvre Photo by our wedding coordinator at Kirkbrae Country Club. We're so glad that we picked Lefebvre Photo for our wedding photographer! Danielle is so sweet, friendly and a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to any inquiries... Read More that we had and very easy to communicate with. She is so professional and an amazing photographer! Our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful! If you want peace of mind and stunning wedding pictures, than I'd highly recommend Danielle and Lefebvre Photo as your wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Erin N

We used Lefebvre Photo for both our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. We ended up with so many amazing photos and she really exceeded our expectations. Danielle was always professional and really easy to work with. I don't love... Read More having my picture taken, and she never made me feel awkward. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Leanne C

From the beginning I knew that Danielle was the photographer for us! From our first conversation on the phone up to our wedding day and even months after she has always been professional, patient, organized and understanding. Our wedding day went perfectly and we can't thank her... Read More enough. She truly captured every special moment and every feeling from that day. Her pictures told a story. They told our story. We are so grateful to have those memories to look back on forever. Thank you Danielle for capturing our love and our happily ever after!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Leanne M

I 100% recommend Danielle. From a focus on candids to friendly, personalized customer service Danielle and her team were a pleasure to work with. She and her team managed our formal photos with complete efficiency - not an easy task as our immediate families number about 30... Read More people. She was open to and addressed our real-time feedback - we're not a gaze into each other's eyes kind of couple - so she adjusted her approach to suit that. She and her team seamlessly worked the room throughout the night. Most of the time I didn't even know they were around but when I would think, hey I'd love to get a good shot with a particular friend, and looked up to find her, she was right there! Throughout the whole process Danielle was was very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone for their wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jeanna P

What a wonderful experience! My older sister used Lefebvre Photo for her wedding a handful of years back. After seeing her photos, I just knew I would someday have Danielle shoot my wedding! That is exactly what we did and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Danielle was... Read More super attentive and professional. Our engagement session in Newport was so much fun (and so windy!). I was afraid the the wind was going to make for some awful pictures-Danielle made it work! Danielle took the time to ask exactly what we expected and wished for. She delivered exactly what we asked for. Our wedding photos are so perfect. She captured so many moments that we are blessed to have. Danielle was able to capture fun moments from every table, the dance floor, the deck area-everywhere. Our photos were ready much earlier than expected and three months later- I still find myself looking through ALL of them. I would highly recommended Lefebvre photo not only for her great productivity, but her affordability and professionalism. And we had tons of fun with Danielle and her assistants! Hoping to use Lefebvre photo again for family pictures in the future! :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Cait M

Danielle and her second photographer, Meg Robinson, did an awesome job on our wedding day! She had a unique ability to 'blend in' to the crowd but then be assertive and directive in setting up shots amongst our post-ceremony chaos. I left where our shots were going to be taken... Read More up to Danielle - she didn't disappoint and guided us to the places with the best light, backgrounds, etc. in addition to making suggestions on how to 'pose' (we had requested more direction in our pre-wedding questionnaire). Danielle is much more than a show-up-the-day-of kind of photographer -- from our first meeting she was professional and clearly, beyond organized. Leading up to the wedding she was timely with her email reminders, asking follow-up questions, and checking in about time tables. This kind of initiative and dependability is priceless when you are a bride trying to coordinate a million things at once!! I have no doubt Danielle could manage herself in a variety of settings and amongst a variety of personalities and my husband and i enjoyed working with her very much!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Julie C

Danielle and her 2nd photographer, Peter, did an amazing job photographing our wedding in July 2015! From our first meeting through engagement photos, preparation for the wedding, and the wedding day itself, Danielle was always professional, kind, and easy to work with.... Read More Several people at the wedding commented they were amazed at how well Danielle blended into the evening, yet captured so many beautiful photos! Michael and I would HIGHLY recommend Lefebvre Photo to anyone! Thanks Danielle! Julie & Michael

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Melissa R

Danielle was great to work with and very professional! I felt completely at ease with having her as my photographer for my wedding day. Unfortunately, my officiant was 30 minutes late to the ceremony, but Danielle and her assistant used that time productively to take shots of... Read More the details and the wedding party. Her insight during that time was extremely valuable, and we were able to make up for the time lost by her quick thinking. I am glad we chose Danielle, and would happily recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Andrea C

From our very first meeting with Danielle, we knew instantly that she was the right fit for us on our wedding day. She is so talented, professional, and conscientious about her work. Her attention to detail an eye for capturing beautiful candid moments, are two of my favorite... Read More qualities she possesses. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how she captured the memories from our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Thank you Danielle for all your work with our engagement photos and wedding photos! Your work is absolutely gorgeous. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done, and helping me work through any concerns I had. I really felt so comfortable with you photographing our... Read More wedding, your pictures are so beautiful it makes me want to make up excuses to have a photo shoot lol! I would 100% recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer, they won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Stephanie

I would highly recommend Lefebvre Photo! Being a bride that was planning a wedding in Rhode Island from California, Danielle made the process stress free. She was available to meet or have a call whenever fit with my schedule and worked with me to find photo locations that had... Read More exactly what I was looking for and would produce great photos. On the day of the wedding, Danielle and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional and extremely flexible, just going with the flow of the day. The photos were done earlier than expected and their prices were very reasonable. Our wedding photos came out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. We are so happy with them and the decision to use Danielle as our photographer!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Kate L

We loved working with Danielle! We met over coffee and quickly knew that she was going to be our photographer. She was relaxed, professional, creative and honest. She never pushed us, and gave us plenty of time to chat, think, go over ideas, etc... After looking through her work... Read More both online and in an album, we knew she would be a perfect fit for our engagement photos and wedding. Danielle made the process so easy, and always responded quickly to our questions. During our engagement shoot, she was creative, energetic and patient with us and our request to include our dogs in a few photos. During the shoot, we visited 4 different sites, and at each she took amazing photos. While I'm an over-planner and detail oriented person, I never worried about any detail being overlooked with Danielle and I fully trusted Danielle and her entourage on our big day! I can't wait to see our photos, I know they'll be fabulous!

Danielle Haley Lefebvre

I've been photographing weddings in Southern New England for over 8 years and have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of incredible and unique clients. I am proud to have my work featured in the following publications: Newport Wedding Magazine, RI Monthly Engaged Magazine, Southern New England Weddings, and Newport Wedding Glam. Our "Providence Skyline" image is published on the cover of Politics and Pasta, an autobiography in bookstores. We were named as one of the "13 Local Wedding Photographers to Follow on Instagram" by RI Monthly's Engaged Magazine.