Book Your Wedding with Legacy Farms

A BARN IN LEBANON, TN

Nestled within the quiet town of Lebanon, Tennessee and just a short distance from Nashville, Legacy Farms offers both rustic charm and the graceful elegance of a historic manor home. Set upon 22 acres of land, the mansion dates back to the 1800s and has an interior de´cor that mirrors the period. The gardens offer manicured hedges, expansive lawns and majestic trees, creating an inviting and picturesque atmosphere. With a number of spaces available on the property for a wedding ceremony or reception, couples have the chance to customize an event to reflect their unique personalities and tastes.

Antebellum Manor. For an intimate indoor ceremony or reception, this comely house fuses a traditional design with modern amenities. Included in this space is a main foyer, a selection of private verandas, seven fireplaces and a large event area on the ground floor. As many as 50 guests can gather inside for a celebration. Alternatively, the manor offers two lawns, which can be used for a ceremony, if desired. These lawns are also great staging grounds for some wedding photos.

Event Center. Located just off of a picturesque pond that features a pier and scenic footbridge, this versatile venue can accommodate up to 320 guests for a variety of wedding events. While the main area is ideal for a reception dinner, the combined spaces can also be used for cocktail hours or intimate ceremonies. An upstairs loft is a charming addition to the space and couples can use it for a ceremony or as a dining space for up to 100 guests.

Heritage Hall. Offering lots of agrarian charm, this brightly-lit venue can hold as many as 300 people for an event. With a range of floor plans available, even more guests have been known to fit in the space. An outdoor courtyard is adjacent to the hall, which can be used for a ceremony site or for extra space during a celebration.

Legacy Farms allows couples the freedom to customize their events according to their own specific wishes, so a number of build-your-own packages are available. While the package offers should be explored in detail for a solid understanding of just what is offered, each comes with a few standard services and amenities. These include:

• A wedding planner
  • White wooden padded ceremony chairs
  • A combined ceremony and reception site
  • Complete setup and teardown of sites
  • Choice of reception chairs
  • Event tables

Rental fees include a total of 10 hours of time. This comprises the ceremony as well as four hours of reception time. The cleanup and setup times are included in this as well.

Each venue on the property comes with its own space for both the ceremony and reception, which cannot be interchanged. For example, a ceremony at the manor cannot be followed by a reception at Heritage Hall.

The basic floral and de´cor package comes with a bridal bouquet, groom’s and groomsmen boutonnieres, as well as boutonnieres and corsages for the parents and grandparents. Also inclusive to the basic floral and de´cor package are wedding cake and buffet table displays and a choice of colored linens for up to 10 tables. Additional linens require an extra fee.

In addition to the unique opportunity couples have to completely customize their event, some of the extra bonuses that come with having an event at Legacy Farms are:

• A day-of-wedding director to ensure events run smoothly
  • Option to have a take-away desert favors for guests
  • An Instagram printing station for an added fee

Historic Manor & Event Center

Legacy Farms is a beautiful 22 acre farm located just outside of Nashville in the quiet and secluded setting of Lebanon, TN. Whether it's a Mansion wedding or the rustic farm setting, Legacy Farms is the best of both worlds. Enjoy the outside indoors in our very unique wedding and event venue with loads of natural light streaming through the windows and sliding barn doors that allow your dramatic entry. The Courtyard provides a beautiful outdoor ceremony location, as well as a picturesque side lawn with a sprawling oak tree and fields in the background. Legacy Farms is the perfect Nashville wedding venue with several features creating a wonderful setting for your wedding, or event.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

8061 Murfreesboro Rd, Lebanon, TN (615) 321-2394

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Alyssa E

When I began the process of looking for a venue in the Nashville area, I was discouraged by other venues prices and what they offered in their packages. Weddings are so expensive and I felt like every place I researched were not up front about the cost and what was and wasn't... Read More included. HOWEVER, Legacy Farms was the exception to that stigma. Legacy farms is a trustworthy business that wants all of their clients to stay within budget. They tell it like it is and allow plenty of wiggle room in their package to customize both you vision and pocket book. Our wedding planner Amy has become my friend over the past year of planning and she is a pro in this business. She had a new videographer approach her and offer one bride a free videographer for the day and she knew my family could not afford it so she sent his information my way. This is just one example of countless where Legacy Farms showed up any other wedding venue. On the day of my wedding everything that went wrong I heard about later but the day of went so smoothly and everyone at Legacy did anything and everything in their power to fix any little problem. Everything from a missing bouquet, to me forgetting my vail and they put it on my head right before I walked down the isle, to even keeping the party going when a storm took out the power. That is a whole other review in itself. The DJ they use, Party Patrol, is AMAZING! The wedding turned into the best rave ever when the power went out. The DJ had problems that day with his usual truck so he brought the other truck and this one so happend to have a way to power the music. My wedding guests and my husband and I danced for hours and everyone said the food and the party were what made this wedding spectacular. There are too many compliments I can give this venue, business, and their employees. I cannot recomend a place more highly. Other than choosing my husband, this was the second best decision I have ever made!

2017-07-21T14:53:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Alyssa. Your wedding was truly a beautiful day in the midst of stormy weather. We pride ourselves on the vendors we work with and are so glad you felt the love from them as well. We are honored... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kaydee G

This venue made our day the absolute best. Amy was so very helpful with planning everything from a distance and the venue was even more beautiful than I imagined. My dreams had always been to get married under and oak tree and this fall of 2017, a storm came and took the oak... Read More tree. Our dreams were crushed!! Amy was very kind and understanding about the situation and since no one else was on the property the weekend of our wedding they allowed up to use the pond as our new ceremony location. Amy drove me around all over creation finding the perfect ceremony spot and sure did we find it. And the food was to die for! I’ve had so many compliments on how great the food was. I couldn’t be happier with my wedding! Thank you for all you do!!

2017-10-05T14:03:46 Response from the vendor

Kaydee thank you so much for your sweet review! You and Brandon were a pleasure to work with. Our pond is one of the most beautiful ceremony spots and I am so glad you got to experience that for your wedding day. We are also... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 REBECCA F

Beautiful venue, beautiful wedding. I was a guest at a wedding I attended on 9-1-17. Every thing was perfect except... The wedding cake. The cake was dry and icing was so thin the berries soaked through and it looked aweful. I picked up my piece of cake late and the servers we... Read More slapping the cake on plates as fast as they could to get rid of the ugly evidence. At least they wore gloves. They sliced with a knife on to their hand and slapped the cake on a plate. Very unprofessional. I would upload a picture if I could.

2017-09-15T11:08:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we appreciate you sharing your concerns. Not only do we want to make our clients and their families happy, but we care about the guests and their experiences at our venue as well. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Megan G

Amazing facility and amazing wedding planner and coordinator!

2017-06-09T14:17:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Megan! We loved planning yours and Michael's special day. It was beautiful wedding with so many special personalized details we will remember forever. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. Congratulations to you both.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Gwyn L

I just want to say Legacy Farms was amazing. Besides the venue being absolutely beautiful, the staff and Danielle were amazing. It was such a great day and my husband & I got to truly enjoy our daughters day and evening! I definitely felt like my money was well spent and they... Read More helped me make the most of the money we spent. Food was delicious and flowers were beautiful!! Highly recommend them!

2017-04-14T15:24:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you showing the value in what we have to offer. Hope you are doing well!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Jan K

Our daughter was married at Legacy Farms in February, 2017. We live in Canada, so Nashville was a destination wedding for her. She worked with Danielle, planning the event in easy to manage stages so it wasn't overwhelming. We honestly don't have enough kind words for our... Read More experience leading up to the day and the day itself. It was amazing and we wouldn't have changed one thing! We arrived a couple of days early to meet Danielle for the first time in person, go over the venue and some wedding details. That girl was destined to be a wedding planner! From start to finish, she was working behind the scenes to choreograph the whole day, always near when we needed something, keeping EVERYTHING on track. The venue, getting ready in the bridal room, the flowers, decorations, food...I could go on and on, but I'll sum it all up by saying that it was one of the best days ever and the almost 100 friends that made the trip would say the same. I would tell anyone who was thinking of planning a wedding at the beautiful Legacy Farms that you are most certainly in the very best hands and, from our experience, going to make wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.

2017-04-14T15:12:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Janice! We loved working with you and your family on Logan's special day. What a fun crowd you had and we were so excited to be a part of that. Congratulations to your family again.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Logan K

Our day was perfect! If anything went wrong I didn't know because my wedding planner Danielle took care of it :) Everything from our flowers to the DJ, the food to the venue was PERFECT and my guests couldn't have spoken more highly of the day! It was a dream. The planning of... Read More the wedding was so stress free even though my husband and I are from Canada and were not in Nashville until the week of our wedding. Danielle was incredibly efficient and so patient with me. We met almost weekly and went over questionnaires that she asked me to fill out prior to meeting. The questionnaires covered everything! And having them in advance gave me the opportunity to think about the topics we were going to cover and send inspirational quotes to Danielle via email. She was so accommodating and when I did not know what I wanted for my day she made it more perfect than I could of imagined. What an incredible place to celebrate the best day of our lives with everyone we love!

2017-03-10T14:21:18 Response from the vendor

Logan, thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding and guests were so much fun. We absolutely love our destination couples and learning about all of your amazing Canadian traditions. Congratulations to you and Klynt, we wish you nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Morgan C

Not many brides can say that their wedding was perfect in every way, but that is EXACTLY what ours was! The day went off without issue! Amy, Tori, and Kellie were absolutely amazing from beginning to end! From the early stages of planning to leaving at the end of the night... Read More (which I was sad it had to end), the entire Legacy Farm team made the process stress free and enjoyable! I have gotten more comments on the food and venue from guests and they all say the same thing: amazing food, amazing venue! Love Legacy Farms!

2017-01-03T10:37:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and are so happy to hear of your great experience. We were sad to see the day end too! Best wishes and congratulations on your journey... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Callie E

What a nightmare we experienced with this venue. My husband and I originally signed a reservation retainer and paid the initial fee to book Legacy Farms for our wedding earlier this year, little did we know how we were about to be treated within the few weeks to follow. We went... Read More to our first meeting with our planner from the venue, and we told her our top number of our budget up front. We went through all of the choices that we had to make and calculated everything out, and it was over what we could afford so we asked to cut back on some things and decided to just serve dessert at the reception. After trying to work with them to plan what kind of desserts we could budget in, we got a very rude email from the venue. They told us that we either had to lower our guest count, move it to a later time that day (we had already discussed with them that we needed to be out by a certain time due to our early flight the next morning), move our wedding to two days later on Sunday afternoon (impossible because we already booked our honeymoon), agree to serve a meal from their catering service (which would not fit in our budget), or cancel our reservation there.. and that these were our options because it "would create embarrassment for everyone involved" if we only served dessert at a reception that was close to dinner hours. First of all, if my guests are going to be embarrassed by only having dessert at my wedding reception as opposed to being there to support my husband and I choosing to spend the rest of our lives together, then I don't want them there because that's not how wedding guests should feel. And secondly, this place is a wedding venue and should be focused on catering to the bride to make her day exactly what she wants, at least in my opinion. So without hesitation we canceled our wedding (that was only 3.5 months away at the time) at that venue. What an extreme disappointment.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

We had a wonderful experience. Danielle was patient and well prepared each meeting. She guided us through choices and always very respectful of our wishes but at the same time pointing out pros and cons which is exactly what we needed to get the wedding of my daughter's dreams.... Read More The day of the wedding everything went smoothly from our perspective ( not sure about "behind the scenes') but this is as it should be. Our guests were very complimentary of the whole event and many commented that it was the best, most enjoyable wedding that they had ever been too! Wow! What a compliment. One small hiccup that I was unaware of until the day after the wedding was that the bride ( my daughter ) did not get a piece of her wedding cake! She was busy greeting guests and having fun and when she had a moment to get a piece of cake it was all gone so please make sure the cake attendants see that the bride gets cake! All guests were complimentary of the food too. The DJ/ MC did a fabulous job and made it very personnel as if he knew the bride and groom for years. I would recommend highly to anyone who asks and have told many since the wedding what an outstanding and special experience this was for our family. We had family here from New Orleans, Chicago, Florida, Utah, and Arkansas and all were very impressed! Thank you to all the staff who made this special occasion in our families' lives even more special!

2017-01-03T10:50:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed are experience working with your family to ensure your daughter had an amazing wedding! Thank you for making us aware that she did not get to try her cake. We have since taken steps to ensure... Read Less Read More

Pros and cons

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Shayne S

Legacy Farms has a lot of great things about it. It's under an umbrella group called Main Event Productions. They really were a "one stop shop." They were the caterers, the flowers, the cake shop, and the DJ. This is super convenient instead of having to find multiple different... Read More vendors to work with one another and I wouldn't change it any other way. The venue looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. The flowers were incredible as were decorations. They were always very easy to get in touch with and very responsive. The cons: There was not enough food. OUr cake ran out, and 30 people didn't get any. The owner yelled at our photographer on the wedding day. All in all- a good experience. Still think there could be things to improve on for the actual event, but working with them for the most part was good.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Allison B

Legacy Farms is absolutely beautiful, as you can get a glimpse of from the pictures if you're considering it. My family stayed in the manor house for the weekend, and we loved that, as well as having the wedding in the courtyard and the reception in the Event Center. So many... Read More guests commented on the beauty of the venue. However, more importantly, the venue comes with a complete package of wedding planning, catering, and cake by Main Event Productions and flowers and DJ by vendors they hire. Everything Main Event did was amazing. They put so much care into every detail and made my wedding day and weekend truly magical. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were great to work with throughout the whole process and very accommodating for special needs, including living abroad at the beginning of the planning process. The florist they contracted did an amazing job. I had some issues with the DJ but as it turned out he was terminated after my wedding and extra measures are being taken to ensure clear communication between brides and DJs. I fully trust that Main Event will take care of that, and I wholeheartedly recommend any bride considering Legacy Farms to have their wedding there. You could not ask for a more beautiful venue or a better team of professionals organizing your wedding.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Corey R

Legacy Farms was a perfect venue for my ceremony and reception. It had the perfect atmosphere for our casual southern chic wedding. Little had to be done to give us the look and ambience we wanted.

BEAUTIFUL venue!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Kristine P

Legacy Farms is the sister venue of Events @ 1418, affiliated with Main Events Catering. It is an absolutely gorgeous, sprawling property made of a bed and breakfast house, courtyard, pond and pier, event center, and much more to be discovered. Our event coordinator, Amy, is... Read More incredibly sweet and helpful. I was 100% satisfied with both her and the venue. My only tip would be to NOT go with their ceremony coordinator, Cathy ... if I could have had Amy as the ceremony coordinator, I know that it would have been flawless. With Cathy, it went pretty smoothly, but she had such an attitude that it added a lot of unnecessary stress.