Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

NY-NJ-CT-PA (973) 780-4777

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Karen M

LEM Entertainment came highly recommended from my cousin who attended a wedding that they performed previously and they lived up to and surpassed all expectations. Jose was more than helpful and helped to create an unforgettable celebration. From our planning sessions and... Read More through the wedding, Jose was on it. He truly went above and beyond for us and delivered on his slogan “Making weddings fun again". We wanted to thank Jose and his staff for all the dancing and the memories they made.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Cassandra R

💖 everyone needs to book with Jose. He is a great down to earth guy and was the vendor we were most comfortable with... from planning sessions to emails, we knew our music was going to be great because he put so much thought and care into planning. He also just fit in so well... Read More with our personalities -- he was easily able to read our mixed cultural crowd and got everyone dancing. our party wouldn't have been a success without him. We had a few people ask how long we were friends with him lol. that's just a testament to how confortable we were around him. thank you so much!!! love Cassandra & Jose Romero 💖

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Jose was our DJ and kept the dance floor packed all night!! Weeks later and I'm still getting comments from so many guests about the "awesome DJ"! Jose was super attentive throughout the night and even joined in on the dancing throughout the night keeping people engaged. We... Read More couldn't have asked for a better DJ/entertainment company to use. LEM made our reception a dream come true as promised!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

Excellent value, very professional, on time and truly cares about making your day truly special.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017

We spoke to many different entertainment companies as we wanted to make sure the music at our wedding right and matched our summer theme. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception we wanted to cover many genres of music to make sure our wedding had flow. We also wanted... Read More to make it a memorable evening and fun at the same time for our diverse guest list. When we met with Jose from LEM Entertainment we were impressed with his experience, knowledge and suggestions. Right away we clicked as he understood the vision we had for our wedding day. It was his promptness, professionalism, and charm that really won our business. It was so easy to work with him as the planning forms are all online and he made himself available even via facetime. Jose made our day very special and set the mood at every turn. He kept everyone dancing throughout the night. We are truly grateful to have worked with Jose and LEM Entertainment and highly recommend his services to anyone looking for not just a DJ but a true professional.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Jose was one of the many highlights of our wedding. His music selection and crowd control were excellent. Very focused and attentive to our needs. Highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Rose E

They were not the lowest price but you get what you pay for. Jose and team are on point. The organization prior, making sure the expectations are set and met, the team were all amazing and full of energy. They totally made our wedding worth every penny. I highly recommend... Read More Jose and the LEM team.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Karen B

As newbies to the whole wedding world, we were so overwhelmed with all the preparation and planning that went into a successful wedding. Jose was definitely the right choice for our celebration as he was able to bring 2 completely different mix of people into one great... Read More celebration. All of our guest had a great time and had nothing but good things to say about the music selection and overall flow of our wedding. People are still reminiscing on some of those great songs that were played and we’re super appreciative of their attention to detail to make our wedding a true celebration. THANK YOU JOSE & STAFF!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Yessy G

Jose & his staff @ LEM Entertainment were the best recommendation we received for our big day. When we met with Jose, he made us feel so comfortable and excited at the same time. His examples and shared experiences helped planning for our day so much easier. The planning... Read More sessions were long but proved to be so worth it come our big day. Highly recommend Jose for any couple looking for a true dedicated and informed professional wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Marilus T

We found Jose and LEM Entertainment on thumbtack.com, and are so glad that we chose them to help make our wedding that much more special. From our first meeting to our wedding day, Jose had great suggestions and so helpful in organizing us and our bridal party. Jose made sure... Read More the night ran well, and the dance floor was never empty. The music the day of was fantastic, and our guests all said it was the best party and wedding they've attended. I would definitely recommend LEM Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ for any party! Thank you again to Jose and LEM Entertainment for making our big day so amazing!! - Mr. and Mrs. Taveras :-)

Reviewed on 1/24/2017

LEM was recommended by our photographer and they delivered on all their promises. I feel that they went above and beyond and paid attention to things that I wasn't even focused on. Professionalism to the highest degree. Online Planner was quite helpful. Guest raved about the... Read More great music selection which we left up to Jose's discretion. From my wedding, my maid of honor already booked him for her wedding. Highly recommend Jose and the staff at LEM Entertainment

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

DJ/MC Jose was sensational! Our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was at our wedding. From the moment we spoke to Jose on the phone, we knew that he understood the vibe we wanted at our wedding. He is articulate and professional, with a great sense of how to read a... Read More crowd to keep the celebration going. Jose even went out of his way to come to the venue to discuss dance floor spacing options with us; his commitment to service is above and beyond anything we could have wished for. Throughout the planning process, Jose offered great suggestions for the flow of entire celebration, and we couldn't be happier with the celebration. His transitions from one song into the next were spot on. Jose and the crew at LEM made our wedding planning, and wedding, spectacular. Thank you, Jose!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie B

Jose was wonderful to work with. He really captured my fiancé and I through the music. Will definitely recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Vanessa D

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Jose was wonderful to work with, on so many levels. He met with my me, my sister and her fiancé 2 months before the wedding to go over their style, song choices and went over all details, while making us feel at ease and calm. We had bilingual speaking guests, so he had to... Read More accommodate for music choices and all ages. Jose was well spoken, managed the timing throughout the whole day and was a trooper for driving 3 hours to the Catskills. After the wedding ended, Jose was kind enough to help us pack up the rest of our items and bring it back to lake house at our venue. I highly recommend Jose and the staff at LEM Entertainment to everyone. They are responsible, always respond to emails and went above and beyond to make my sister's wedding absolutely perfect. Thank You Jose!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Jose was the DJ/MC for our wedding in May. We had a few face to face and virtual meetings before the big day. We used LEM's online Playlist software to choose the music of our liking. This was really helpful for the neurotic bride like myself. A word of advice, from our... Read More experience, trust Jose. He's performed at a lot of weddings and he brings those experiences with him. He knows what he's doing. We were not disappointed. Jose felt out the crowd and really pleased our diverse guests. Furthermore, he translated from English to Spanish which was a bonus. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. People are still talking about it three months later! I couldn't have asked for a more fun night, thanks to LEM Entertainment. We also used LEM for up lighting, microphones, and photobooth. These aspects were also flawless. If you're looking to have the best night of your life, book with LEM today

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Josina S

Jose and his crew at LEM Entertainment are wonderful. From the start and on down to the last song, he captured the tone that we were trying to convey to our guest! He was so quick to respond to every request and dealt with changes we wanted to make on the big day. Throughout our... Read More reception everyone had a great time as there was an amazing flow to the entire evening and almost everyone was on the dance floor all night long. Timing for everything was spot on. I highly recommend LEM of your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

LEM Entertainment are the excellent choice for Wedding DJ/MC. Jose and his staff were sensational. He did so much more than just provide music for our reception. He basically orchestrated the entire event. He made sure to listen to our needs and also made sure e that all our... Read More guest had an amazing time. His suggestions and music selections were spot on to what we were looking for and his professionalism really came to the forefront through tour our entire event. His charming and charismatic demeanor setup our wedding for the greatest experience i've ever been part off. I highly recommend their services for any couples looking for an experienced wedding professional.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Jose and his staff are in a class of their own. They were organized, met and exceeded our expectations and make sure to set the tone for our wedding. We did a lot of research before selecting him and by far one of the best choices we made. John and myself are still talking about... Read More the excellent job Jose did and our guest are still enamored with how much fun they had at our wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Jose at LEM Entertainment is simply amazing. From the moment we met, he was filled with enthusiasm and knowledge. We knew we wanted him after our meeting(we just didn't tell him) to DJ / MC our big day. He brought all the experience from previous weddings and tailored them to... Read More fit ours. His music knowledge is far beyond what I expected and sure delivered the best wedding celebration i've experienced. Highly recommend his services for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We could not have asked for a better wedding celebration than the one provided by Jose and his staff. From the moment we met Jose, we felt an instant connection and had a great vibe. He diligently and carefully went over all aspects of our wedding. He had everyone dancing... Read More even through Dinner. If you aww looking for a great MC and an amazing DJ, then look no further as Jose will deliver and let the music do the talking.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Jose was the right choice for our wedding! He displayed enthusiasm and his music selection seem to be completely tailored to our guest. He delivered all request thrown his way while always maintaining a great atmosphere. The introduction was my favorite moment as it was... Read More unique and engaging. He definitely over delivered on his promised of a great wedding reception. Highly recommend Jose and LEM Entertainment for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

LEM Entertainment where great. My wedding was unique. I had an idea of what I wanted and Jose and his staff brought my vision into reality. Our introduction was phenomenal and once the party got into full swing he kept everyone dancing. He made changes on the fly and answered to... Read More all request thrown his way. Really happy we chose him as our DJ. Highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Hands down the best choice we made. Jose was amazing and went above and beyond what we expected. He spent a great deal of time going over every detail and answering the hundreds of questions we threw his way. The attention to detail Jose paid to making our day a magical... Read More evening was incredible. From the planning sessions to the online planner to the execution of our introductions, everything was exceptional!!! I strongly recommend the services of LEM Entertainment

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

SON LOS MEJORES!! Estabamos buscando a un DJ y MC que fuera bilingue y que sepa tocar musica Latina y Americana. Desde que conosimos a Jose, nos sentimos super comodos y confiado en que el iva a hacer un excelente trabajo. El le puso atencion a todos los detalles hasta llegar al... Read More dia de nuestra boda. Jose supo darnos buenas sugerencias sobre musica y sobre orden para nuestra boda. Tengo que decir, el solo no es DJ/MC el tambien es coordinador y especialista. El coloco order con nuestras 7 parejas, nuestros padres, puso musica individual para cada pareja y los toque de luces que puso el dia de la boda nos dejo sorprendido a nosotros y a todas nuestras amistades de la belleza que pudo obtener. Recomendamos los servicios de Jose y LEM Entertainment para su boda. Sera la mejor decision tomada para entretenimiento.