Lens Out Loud

San Antonio, all of Texas and world wide.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

San Antonio, all of Texas and world wide. (210) 201-5367

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Elizabeth W

If I could give 10 stars I would. I found Andre by accident and it was the best chance encounter I've ever had. He is extremely professional and excellent at what he does, but also by the end of our wedding all our guests knew and loved him. He takes his commitment to his... Read More clients to the next level, and constantly offers support and advice through a very stressful time. He even worked during a much needed vacation after our wedding to make sure we got our photos promptly. You will not regret for one second using Lens Out Loud.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Brooke S

Andre and Veronika at Lens Out Loud made sure that I was very comfortable during my bridal shoot experience. He even gave me a lesson on how to vogue gracefully in my shoot. They were patient and all around AMAZING! I LOVE my pictures!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Alexandra M

There are so many good things we can say about our experience with Andre and Lens Out Loud photography! We are so blessed to have picked Lens Out Loud as our wedding photography. Dre and his wife are the most personable and family oriented people I have ever met and they did... Read More everything in their power to make our wedding experience a great one; from our engagement pictures to the day of our wedding, everything was amazing! The moment that my husband and I met Dre we knew we made the best decision! He treated us like family and during our engagement photos we could not stop laughing at his personality! He is definitely the person you want taking the pictures of your big day! The time and effort he puts into his work is beyond measure. During our engagement my grandmother was very sick and we had expressed to Dre that we really wanted him to focus on taking as many pictures of her at the wedding as he possibly could. When the doctors told us that she only had a few days left to live, we called Dre to see if he could do a quick family shoot for us and he put everything on hold and he drove to my parents house, where my grandmother was living, and took family Christmas pictures for us without expecting compensation. My grandmother passed 4 days later. When Dre found out about the news of her passing, him and his wife drove all the way from their house and hand delivered the most amazing family pictures he had taken of us only a week and a half earlier. He even had 3 canvas prints made for us, one of which was a single picture of just my grandmother! To say he is an amazing photographer is just not enough, he and his wife are amazing people and we will forever keep in touch with them! You will forever be grateful choosing Lens Out Loud as your photography!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Maree B

From day one Larry and I knew Andre was the right fit for us. I followed his work and was completely blown away with he quality of his work and his way of capturing the moments. I love his way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and giving subtle guidance to... Read More make the best images that you you forever cherish. I loved our engagement session and was amazed at my bridals. It felt like he captured my inner me and made me look like a princess. Everyone at the wedding loves him and felt he was fun but about business. He was there getting all the important moments and candid moments. There would be no better choice than lens out loud. We love y'all!!! Thanks for being a part of our journey!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 April S

You will not be disappointed with this photographer! Andre's eye for detail will just absolutely amaze you and his creativity (mind blowing)! He finds the perfect spot for Bridal shoot that fit YOUR style and YOUR personality! His services are worth every penny and then some! He... Read More also is so easy to work with always on time and ready to get to work! You can really see the love and passion for the craft! Don't waist your time on these other when you can and deserve to get the best!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kelsi B

Lens Out Loud (Photographer): Without a doubt, the most important aspect of our wedding from the very beginning was the photography. Before we even started looking at venues we knew that finding a creative and talented professional photographer was our #1 priority. We wanted... Read More someone who could preserve the pure magic of our wedding day on film for us to keep for years to come and I am beyond happy to say that Lens Out Loud completely delivered on that impossible expectation. From the beginning, Andre (the owner and head photographer) was incredibly friendly and professional, walking my fiancée and I through a number of phone interviews where he got to know our personalities and preferences. In the days before the wedding, Andre was incredibly solicitous and attentive to our photographic needs, making sure he had a list of “Must Have” shots and Pinterest ideas that we liked. And on the wedding day itself, Andre worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect. We purchased the 8 Hours of Power package, and had Andre and his wife with us from 2:00PM (starting with the bridal party getting dressed) to 10:00PM (ending with a sparkler sendoff). He was quick, efficient, personable and truly EVERYWHERE. When we got our photos back, we were amazed at the number and variety of angles he covered of our ceremony! Our staged family photos turned out beautifully, as did our couples portraits and the candids taken at the reception. I most appreciated Andre’s understanding of photographic lighting- every picture is beautifully lit and framed. Andre captured our November 2016 wedding EXACTLY the way I remember it- full of light, love and laughter- and I could not recommend him more highly.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Dapo O

Andre was great to work with and provided excellent service. We looked at multiple photographer for our wedding and his work expressed exactly what we wanted for our pictures. He know all the best spots to shoot in San Antonio and is always looking to exceed expectation. One... Read More thing he did that we really liked was to have a monitor that displayed a gallery of images in almost real time that he took that night during the wedding and reception. That was neat because it allowed us and our guest to see the work beforehand.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Ashley B

Lens Out Loud was exceptional!! Choosing Lens Out Loud was the best decision we could've made for our Big Day! They were worth every single penny! When you choose a wedding photographer, you get what you pay for. I'm so happy that we bit the bullet and chose Lens Out Loud... Read More because their work can't be duplicated. We had so much up lighting in our venue I was nervous how it would affect our photos. This is where a photographers talent shines through, our up lights didn’t affect the quality of our photos at all! Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning!! When you look at your wedding gallery and you can see the level of talent and detail that was put into every shot, you will then realize just how amazing they are! The pictures that they captured from our wedding were one of a kind and we couldn't be happier!! I still find myself looking at our wedding gallery every day! Andre made us feel so comfortable while shooting and he has such a great personality. Andre was able to capture memories that we will forever cherish. If I have learned anything from my entire wedding it would be to choose your wedding photographer right after you find your venue because at the end of the day your photos are really all you will have left because the wedding is usually over in a flash. The decision that we made to hire Lens Out Loud has given us the ability to re-live our wedding through our photos every single day.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Look no further, book Lens Out Loud now. We had searched and met with several photographers and was yet to be blown away. Unfortunately most photographers use the same ideas, locations, etc.. Then we found Lens out Loud. Service: We met with Andre, the studio manager and... Read More literally within 10 minutes we knew we were going to book Lens out Loud. First, we sat with him and just chatted so he could get to know us as a couple. We thought it was a nice gesture, but little did we know he was making mental notes of what we like, our personalities, and etc. We got back to business and he asked us what our vision was for our wedding. Andre wasted no time giving us his vision and ideas. Next, we saw some of his wedding photography and we were completely blown away. The attention to detail, their attentiveness to capture every moment was amazing. By the time we left the studio we had been there for almost 2 hours and didn’t even realize it. We booked him that evening! From there we had several brainstorming meetings. Andre kept in constant contact and reminded us of upcoming meetings, dates, and shoots. Most importantly he was readily available when we needed to run something by him. Quality: Their work speaks for its self. You will see the quality, attention, and detail in every photo. He and his staff literally captured every moment. Value: We, just like everyone else had a photography budget, but as one of the most important days of our lives we wanted every moment captured and Andre guaranteed they could deliver. Our Wedding and engagement photos turned our phenomenal. We opted for full cinematography, and the video turned out amazing. This was one wedding expense that was well worth it. Oh, and do not pass on the photo booth. Our guest had a blast and some of the silly photos turned out to be a few of our favorites. All of our vendors we’re great but Lens out Loud was the best! I would highly recommend us them.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Danielle M

Where do I even begin?!! Working with Andre was seriously like working with a life long friend. Since our first meeting it was just wonderful. He really worked with both my Husband and I to get the images and look that we were going for. He let us express our own personalities... Read More and not once tried to push us into something that wasn't us. His pictures are gorgeous and they are not like any other photographer. One thing that I truly appreciated about Andre was his honesty, he never lied to me to get a sale or more products, he told me like it was. Even it was something that I didn't want to hear but needed to. He truly made our wedding so much fun and now I have the most beautiful pictures to look back on for years to come.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Andre is a great photographer to work with. Instantly from the first time meeting Andre, my wife and I were impressed. From the get go we could see that Andre really loves what he does and takes every project to heart. His visions and the way he creates the pictures he takes is... Read More second to none. My wife and I feel that his quality is amazing and we love how he captured who we are thru the lens of his camera. Andres pictures of us show our personalities and truely do tell a story. Andre is super easy to work with and is very flexible whether its a payment plan that needs to be set up or if its scheduling a time to meet with him. Andre was very up front about what he can do for us and there was no surprises that he hit us with. His professionalism is outstanding and Andre is a fun guy to work with. He will get you to smile without even trying. Overall I would not recommend anyone else to my friends or family for photography needs. We will definately be using Andre and Lens Out Loud for our future needs.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

Andre is incredible at what he does! Our May wedding was the third time I had worked with Andre and he just keeps getting better. He photographed some corporates portraits for us in 2012, then our engagement photos in the Summer of 2015. He really is great to work with and this... Read More is why we continue to use him and recommend him to our friends. I love his sense of humor. He has a way of making everything feel effortless. He does a great job managing people and it was not easy considering the size of our wedding party and family. I gave him a heads up about a couple of people in my family who was divorced and estranged from each other and he handled pairing them together along with me and my husband perfectly. Also, he has a great turn around time. I was honestly surprised at how quickly he turned around our photos. What a pleasant surprise. And obviously the results are incredible. JD doesn't use a ton of filters/photoshop to edit his photos. He does a fantastic job creating perfect settings and working with the natural lighting and backdrops wherever he is taking photos. We love working with Andre and are lucky to be able to say that we have been clients of his for over 4 years. We recommend him to anyone who is looking for invaluable, beautiful photos of special moments! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.