Is this your business? claim it now

Leo Patrone Photography

Lehi, UT

Leo Patrone Photography

Leo Patrone is the best of the best

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Jennifer V

I have been familiar with Leo's work for some time and he has shot weddings for a handful of my friends. Regardless, I was blown away by his professionalism and skill. Our engagement photos turned out to be AMAZING! We are thrilled with his work and can't recommend him highly enough.

great to work with

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Amber G

Leo was great to work with. I Loved that he shot film and made my groom and I very comfortable while taking pictures. Plus the pictures are beautiful.

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Janel J

Leo Patrone only shoots in film. That was a huge draw for me. His style is amazing, and he does a great job at capturing the couple, the site, the details, and candid moments. Leo is easy to talk to, and when you meet with him, you get to tell him just what you are dreaming of when it comes to wedding photos. He's true to himself and his style, so he'll tell you if he can do it, or he'll give you some other names if he thinks you'd be happier with another photographer. He did a great job at my wedding. He made sure we got a lot of fantastic shots while the lighting was still good. Before the ceremony he made sure to get a lot of detail photos of all of those things that we brought to our site to make it personal-- decorations, the flowers, the sign-in table, the cake, etc... I'm really excited to see how they all turned out.

TO Leo Patrone Photography