Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

306 Strathmore Blvd., Toronto, ON Greater Toronto Area (647) 400-9031

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Janislav K

My wedding included a lot of traditional as well as modern aspects. Both sides of our families are very big and we wanted equal representation of relatives from both my fiancé’s as well as my side. Lea sat down with us for almost two hours during our meeting to go over all the... Read More details we would like to get captured over our two days of celebrations. She also explained to us different styles of filming as well as photography and helped us to choose the ones which suited us the best: traditional and romantic. In addition she asked us to provide her with the pictures of the people in our wedding party, so prior to the wedding she and the other videographer Daniel knew who our relatives were. In first edit they were 95% spot on, and we just asked them to include 6 more minutes of footage including my relatives and especially my mom. They were able to make the edits quickly and I was so happy with our wedding video! I strongly recommend Lea’s team at Leonardo Films.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Francine M

We met with Lea from Leonardo Films last summer as we were in the midst of wedding planning and feeling completely overwhelmed. She immediately put us at ease with her friendly and warm demeanor. She never told us what her vision of our video would be, she simply asked us a... Read More lot of questions and showed us examples to understand our likes and dislikes. Lea was incredibly easy to work with, and on the day of our wedding her and Daniel were amazing! They seemed to capture absolutely EVERYTHING! On top of that, their calm attitudes helped keep us feeling comfortable in front of their cameras all day long. We were blown away by the finished product! The highlight reel and the full length video are absolutely amazing! Leonardo Films definitely overdelivered, and we are so happy that they were able to capture our special day!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 John C

Leonardo Films were the last vendors we hired for our wedding. We contacted them only 6 months prior and luckily they were available to film our wedding this past Spring. I was so impressed by their enthusiasm, friendliness, warmth and creativity! I highly recommend them to all... Read More young couples for top of the line wedding videography company. Lea’s team at Leonardo Films will do an AMAZING JOB. GUARANTEED!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Urvashi D

Lea from Leonardo Films, along with her two videographers, were extremely pleasant to work with. Lea met with us as many times as we asked, to collaborate on the creative process of our wedding film. I was extremely specific in what I wanted, & choosy at times, so I can... Read More imagine how hard it is for a vendor to comply with the details and follow through on the numerous requests. But Lea & her team were patient, cooperative, flexible & offered great service. They incorporated all the little things & all the DIYs I had worked so hard to put together. In fact, they went out of their way to ensure I got shots of the city, by the water, etc. etc. After the wedding, I realized that in the rush of the day, the reading of my husband's letter to me wasn't captured. So Lea & her main videographer partner, went the extra mile to book time with us to capture that one scene. They also entertained all the re-edits I asked, to make my video to my liking. Lea always made me feel comfortable, & as though I was in good hands (which looking back, I am sure I was), and for that I am very thankful. Their team came up with creative ways to tell our story, and I would definitely recommend Lea & her team to any future brides. There's so much planning involved in your day anyway, & working with great vendors like Lea, takes some of that stress away, so you can actually enjoy the process & feel like a real bride should - happy & radiant :) Thanks again Lea & the team at Leonardo Films for making our day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017

For me, planning for the wedding was one of the best parts of the whole experience. I loved interacting with different vendors, visiting venues and trying to get the best value for our wedding budget. When I met Lea and Vlado, they were professional and quickly answered any... Read More of my pricing and package questions and they promptly replied to my e-mails. I decided very quickly to choose them to film our wedding, and the end result was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ana J

Knot review L [email protected] Reply all| Today, 2:02 PM You The whole team at Leonardo Films was incredibly easy to work with, incredibly friendly and very approachable. My grandma attended my wedding and was sitting down at family table most of the time. She... Read More does not like being filmed but when Lea met her, she struck up a conversation, made my grandma feel at ease and the miracle happened! When I was watching our wedding video I saw my grandma dancing in it, waving with her hands, and blowing us a kiss with a big smile on her face. I loved that! What can I say, I am really happy we decided to get a videographer. Having Leonardo Films record our wedding and capture me with my whole family was worth every dollar we spent!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sangeeta J

When I contacted Leonardo Films I was very clear that videography was not in my budget but wanted to consider it as an option. Without trying to convince me, Lea proceeded to ask me a few questions about who will be attending my wedding, what are the most important things I’d... Read More like to remember from the wedding and what is the most important for me to share with my closest ones one my wedding day. I realized that many of my relatives including my grandma (who cannot fly to Canada from India due to age) would love to see my wedding and video is the only way to do that. I decided to consider wedding packages. Lea was kind enough to create a custom 6 hour wedding videography package which did in the end work within my budget. What can I say, I’m so happy with the end result, so happy that I got great value and I would recommend Lea and Leonardo films to all my friends who are getting married soon.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017

We chose Leonardo Films to film our wedding last summer, and the experience was both enjoyable and stress-free. Lea and Vlado are a very organized, professional and creative team. I strongly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Yolanda N

We were extremely lucky working with Lea and Vldao. My wife had intervewed about 8 videographers and reviewed many wedding videos online and fortunately we chose the best one. There are several things I like about Leonardo Films such as: 1)They offer a variety of different... Read More videography styles. Lea spent an hour helping us choose a style which matches with our wedding theme; 2) OUr main concern was that both my husband and I are Persian and our wedding had many Iranian ceremonies. Lea and Vlado did not have many experiences with Iranian weddings, however Lea asked me to send her some videos about Iranian weddings. I did and they watched them so carefully. The result was awsome. Till today, we could not convince anyone who has watched our wedding video that our videographer is Iranian.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Nina B

They were great in regards to respecting our ways of doing the wedding. They were really professional and flexible. They listen to what I wanted and provided me with the final material earlier than expected. Great people to have at any event.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Ljubomir Z

I was very pleased with Leonardo Films team's way of moving around the space. Lea's team as well as their equipment was almost invisible. Nothing was in the way of the ceremony itself. That's rare in my experience.

2016-12-21T16:02:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Ljubomir on this lovely review!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Tina P

We used Leonardo Films for our wedding on August 27th, 2016, and we are so grateful we did. From the very beginning they were so organized and listened to all our needs and wants! They were very professional and it was never a problem to get in touch with them, or meet with... Read More them. My husband and I were very pleased with the film and how quick we received it all edited. We would strongly recommend these photographers and videographers, to anyone looking for professional and fun wedding photographers and wedding videographers.

2016-12-21T16:03:26 Response from the vendor

Dear Tina and Nitin we enjoyed capturing your magical moments this August. We wish you Happy Holidays and all the very best in your life!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Shalina A

Leonardo Films team was flexible and easy going. They had great rapport with our family and friends. Although the wedding was big, with over 350 guests attending, they managed to capture all the wedding details, venue details, decorations as well as all the activities during... Read More the wedding day. They photographed and filmed our wedding using a story-telling approach, just the way we wanted it. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videography and phtoography.

2016-12-21T14:58:37 Response from the vendor

Dear Shalina thank you so much for your lovely review! We wish you and Nitin all the very best in life!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Kosta K

If you want greatly skilled photographer to capture your wedding or event, then call these guys.

2016-12-21T14:58:56 Response from the vendor

Dear Costa thank you very much for your review. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Allison R

I usually never write reviews unless the service was exceptionally good or bad. In this case Lea and her team of photographers and videographers did an outstanding job! Lea was very prompt to reply to my many e-mails, was very organized, she helped us with our wedding day... Read More schedule and on the day of she was there to make sure that everything we wanted to film or photograph was done just perfectly. Love Lea and Leonardo Films team!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Allison R

We selected Mona Lisa photography package. The reason why we chose Leonardo Films and Lea's team to capture our wedding is because she was so easy to deal with. We sent requests for quotes to five companies and Lea was the first to respond. Also, the package provided a great way... Read More for us to save as it included an engagement session and a photographer for 12 hours during our wedding day. Louis, our photographer is so amazing and so talented. He managed to capture Lisa and bridesmaids getting ready, my groomsmen getting, the ceremony, photos at the Allan Gardens and the evening reception at the Paradise Banquet Hall. Leonardo Films team is amazing. I strongly recommend them!

2016-12-19T11:17:17 Response from the vendor

Dear Allison, thank you for your kind words! We are very happy for you and Robert and wish you all the very best in your married life and in your journey together!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Marina P

We hired Leonardo films for both our wedding photography and videography. Amazing talent at great value! The team was easy going and we almost did not even notice them during the wedding they, as they were simply around us but never in our way. Lea was very organized and always... Read More quick to reply to our e-mails. The final photos and videos were ready in six short weeks! I would strongly recommend Leonardo Films to any couple looking for top of the line wedding photography and videography studio.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jenny W

After looking at 5 studios, we chose Leonardo Films for both our photography and videography. We wanted to deal with only one vendor, save time as well as find a great value. Lea was very patient with all our questions during our planning and she walked us through planning of... Read More our wedding day schedule. She was great, always quick to reply to e-mails and texts. The video and photos were amazing, I cried the first time I saw photos of my wedding ceremony.

2016-12-19T11:19:00 Response from the vendor

Dear Jenny we appreciate your kind feedback! Wishing you and Jonathan all the very best in life!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Wendy L

My wedding took place this fall in October. We had easy time picking our venue: Eglington Grand as we wanted a place in Toronto which is centrally located, easy for everyone to get to but at the same time timeless and elegant. It was more difficult for us to decide on where to... Read More take our photos. Lea was very generous with her time, and presented us with uptown, mid town and downtown options. We decided in the end to take photos at the Glendon College off of Baview because it was only ten minute drive from the Eglinton Grand and it also matched our timeless and elegant theme. The location was beautiful, and the fall colours were spectacular. My brides were a bit cold, but a bit of discomfort was worth it. Our two photographers captured our wedding day beautifully. The photos were better than I expected, capturing us in natural poses having so much fun on our wedding day! If you are looking for wedding photographers who are talented, personable and easy going I strongly recommend Leonardo Films!

2016-12-19T11:19:51 Response from the vendor

Dear Wendy, it was wonderful to get to know you and your family! You have the cutest flower girls in the world! Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

I used Leonardo Films for my wedding, photography and videography/cinematography and I couldn’t have asked for better service and experience! Lea from Leonardo films was a blessing to work with. The team of photographers/videographers were very professional and easy to work... Read More with. Lea paid attention to details, knew what questions to ask, listened, and delivered all of my expectations. I definitely recommend Leonardo films to anyone looking for photography or videography! They are affordable, very high quality photos and cinematography- worth every penny. M. Hope

2016-12-19T11:21:24 Response from the vendor

Dear Monique, you, Sidney, your two daughters and all your bridesmaids and groomsmen are so photogenic! We had great amount of fun capturing your wedding photos. Merry Chrstimas and wishing you all the best in your life journey together!

Highly professional videographers!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

Leonardo Films is a wonderful company. Highly professional videographers. They were quick to respond to any of our questions, easy to get on the phone and were never pushy when presenting their packages. I strongly recommend Leonardo Films to any couple looking for great... Read More videography company.

2016-12-19T11:22:03 Response from the vendor

Dear Aditi, thank you kindly for your lovely advice. Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Amazing capture of my candle lit ceremony!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

We had a candle lit ceremony, and we wanted the soft candle light to show really nicely in our video. I also did not wish to have glaring reflector lights aimed at me during the wedding, as I was nervous it would make me sweat and would ruin my make-up. I told all this to Lea... Read More during our first meeting. She then explained to us how the digital SLR Cannon cameras that they have and especially the lenses that they use are perfect for filming darkly lit rooms and perfect for filming our candle lit ceremony. She assured us that they would not need strong lights or any additional lighting. We received our final copies in the mail short 5 weeks after our wedding. The Blue Ray DVD's were packaged in a beautiful silver box with a white satin bow. I really felt both happy and excited to open this gift and couldn't wait to watch my wedding video with my husband! The video was even better than I imagined and they were able to film the soft candle light and make the colours look both rich as well as natural looking. Amazing! I already recommended Leonardo Films to the two of my friends who got engaged recently and I would recommend Leonardo Films to any couple looking for a friendly, professional and highly talented videographers.

I strongly recommend Lea's team

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

My wedding took place over 3 full days and included a lot of traditional as well as modern aspects. Both sides of our families are very big and we wanted equal representation of relatives from both my fiancé’s as well as my side. Lea sat down with us for almost two hours during... Read More our second meeting to go over all the details we would like to get captured over our three days of celebrations. She also explained to us different sales of filming and helped us to choose the ones which suited us the best: traditional and romantic. In addition she asked us to provide her with the pictures of the people in our wedding party, so prior to the wedding she and the other videographer Daniel knew who our relatives were. In first edit they were 95% spot on, and we just asked them to include 6 more minutes of footage including my relatives and especially my mom. They were able to make the edits quickly and I was so happy with our wedding video! I strongly recommend Lea’s team at Leonardo Films.

Great team to work with!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

Great people to work with. Very easy going. The quality of service was great. They are highly talented. I would recommend them to any couple looking for a great videographer!

I would most definitely recommend Leonardo Films!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

When I got engaged I posted “I got engaged!!!!” notice on my Facebook wall. The next day I posted a question on my wall asking if anyone can recommend a reputable wedding videographer. Within ten minutes of each other the two of my close friends responded and funnily enough BOTH... Read More recommended Leonardo Films (who shot both of their weddings last summer). I visited their website and loved Iwona’s and Remo’s wedding video. I told them that I wanted the same style to be used to film my wedding. Lea was very helpful throughout the planning process, and very attentive to our requests. She prepared the first meeting notes which she e-mailed to us after the meeting. She followed up a month prior to the filming with the shooting schedule of the wedding day and we confirmed it a few days prior to the wedding. On the wedding day, the filming crew was so professional and discreet. When I saw the first draft, I loved it so much there were only a few tweaks I asked them to make. In conclusion, I would most definitely recommend Leonardo Films.