Leoness Cellars

Temecula, CA

Perfect Wine Experience with the Perfect Wedding

Our elite staff, award winning chefs, and breathtaking grounds, promise the day of your dreams. Our ceremony lawn overlooks miles of spectacular rolling hill vineyards. Our Barrel Room is the largest in wine country allowing for an extraordinary reception for you and your guests.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

38311 De Portola Road, Temecula, CA

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Matt D

Leoness went above and beyond to make our wedding a fantastic day. They had great communication leading up to the event and were very flexible with our plans. The onsite coordinator made the difference and ran things flawlessly. We even forgot a case of wine keys and they... Read More shipped them to us free of charge. Fantastic Venue!

We had the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Cherreis W

I had the wedding of my dreams at Leoness! The property is breathtaking and the ceremony site sits on a hill overlooking all of the vineyard. We were the only event on property so it was as if we rented a winery but didn't pay for it! The Day of Coordinator, Mary was great as... Read More was the rest of the staff. We absolutley loved Laura, the manager, she took great care of us from beginning to end. Laura and her team gave us such an amazing experience, we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I can't thank them enough!!!

Loved It!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013

I was recently married at Leoness and I would highly recommend it to everyone! I was in awe from the moment I saw the view but it wasn't until I met Laura, the wedding manager that I knew I had to be married here. She was so knowledgeable and organized and wasn't pushy like the... Read More other places. Laura seemed to really care about our wedding and was so helpful throughout the whole process. She always had a hug for me, which every stressed out bride could use. The entire staff that day was amazing. The winery is gorgeous and the food was great too! They exceeded my expectations. Truly phenomenal!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Emily S

My husband and I were determined to get married at a beautiful wedding. We went on TheKnot and used their resources to compare venues and found Leoness Cellars on the way. We went to look at the venue and it happened to be pouring rain on that day but we couldn't think of... Read More anywhere else! The staff was friendly, the venue BREATHTAKING, and we knew it was the one. We didn't have to see it anymore and we knew. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice. Everyone loved the venue and commented on how beautiful the area was. It truly is worth looking at, even in the dead of winter!

TO Leoness Cellars