LeRoy's Video Productions

$

1828 Oleander, Chico, CA

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Sarah H

I spent a lot of time looking for someone to video our wedding... in fact we booked LeRoy's only a week before our wedding. I am SO glad we did. I only wanted a basic video, none of that $3000 movie, highlight crap that other video people sell. Almost everyone I contacted was out of my budget or couldn't do something simple for me. LeRoy's did both. And we love our video very much. If you're looking for something simple but is high quality AND professionally done go with LeRoy's.

WONDERFUL PEOPLE

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Brittany C

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY enjoyed the gentlemen from LeRoy's Video. They were everywhere and all of my guests didnt even notice them. The teaser video alone was OUTSTANDING! I was just recently married, so I am waiting for the full length one. These gentlemen definitely have a wonderful talent in catching the best anglesm as well as editing to make the video flow. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Danielle P

Very happy we decided to hire a videographer. It's different being the bride and groom. Don't really get to see all that going on throughout the wedding. I have watched and shared our video clip on you tube several times. I love reliving the moment. Thank you to Leroy's Video crew!

Rain or Shine, we have a great video!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Vicki R

The wedding was to be outdoors in a beautiful garden but that morning it was pouring down rain. We had to move the ceremony inside at the last minute. Everything had been planned around the garden setting, including the video. When told we had to completely change the venue, Steve was very flexible, went to the dining hall, set up everything in record speed and the wedding went on with very little delay. He was very professional and thorough without being intrusive with the ceremony or the party. We now have a wonderful video of this special day, including background music we chose, and highly recommend Steve and LeRoy's Video Productions for your videographer.

TO LeRoy's Video Productions