Les Amis Florist & Gifts

Wedding Day Flowers

2815 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA

Les Amis Florist

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Laura A

I went prepared & Jana worked with me to save money on the choices we made. We did a morning pick up in order to save money.

Problems with What Flowers we Ordered

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Christine G

Les Amis was accomodating sometimes but they made a lot of mistakes. For example, we ordered wristlets and they sent corsages that pinned on. Or for the rehearsal the groom said he needed 10 centerpieces and when he called to confirm she said she had made 6 and thought he didn'y know what he was talking about then proceeded to deliver the 6 arrangements only to find out there were 10 tables. They did fix the amount of flowers needed for the rehearsal but definitely call to confirm and TRIPLE check what they will do. They also neglected to write down that i needed flowers for my flower girl's hair. Reasonable prices though and she can find flowers that will look great and fit into your budget.

DO NOT USE!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Kristy M

Recently LES AMIS and FLOWERLAND merged and became one florist. I would not recommend anyone to use them. I met with 3 different employees throughout my wedding planning because people kept leaving. I kept everything the same and on my wedding day everything was wrong. I only used them for church flowers and our wedding party flowers. The never contacted the church and come to find out since it was Memorial Day weekend the church had flowers up already and we couldn't take them down to use ours, so there was a lot of money wasted for us. I spoke with the florist the day before the wedding and remindered her to use ivory satin ribbon to wrap the stems of the bridesmaid's bouquets. When we got them the day of the wedding, they were wrapped in pink and white checkered material...NO WHAT I WANTED! I was highly disappointed.

Send Email