Les Amis Flowerland

Lafayette & surrounding areas

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2815 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA Lafayette & surrounding areas (337) 988-0900

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Barna H

We used Les Amis Flowerland of Lafayette, Louisiana for all of our floral needs for my daughter's wedding. They did an outstanding job of creating the PERFECT flowers from the arrangements at the church to the reception venue. The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the... Read More bouquets for the bridesmaids were so elegant and lovely. All of the table arrangements at the reception were unforgettable. So much so, that we had so many guests compliment me on the flowers. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and wonderfully arranged in gorgeous vases. The venue was beautiful on its own, but the addition of these flowers just made it remarkable. I would wholeheartedly and without hesitation recommend Les Amis Flowerland for all of your floral needs, but especially for wedding arrangements. Their attention to details like ....removing the altar arrangements and delivering them to the reception venue, delivering and setting up all the flower arrangements on all of the tables and even arriving at midnight to remove the arrangements...everything done in a timely and professional manner. The wedding was beautiful but the atmosphere of the night was even more enchanting by the addition of the flowers. Truly an unforgettable night thanks to Les Amis Flowerland!! Barna Haynes

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Pamela S

Hands down 5 stars! Mrs. Julie took her time and met with me individually to discuss ideas, view pictures, and colloborate on arrangements that would fit my husband and I's vision for our October wedding. She and her team worked diligently to meet our needs in a timely,... Read More professional manner and were truly a joy to work with. The arrangements surpassed my expecations and truly tied our colors and decor together so nicely that I still remb walking down the aisle and thinking, "Wow! Is this really our wedding?" I have and will continue using Les Amis Flowerland for future needs.

Les Amis Florist

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Laura A

I went prepared & Jana worked with me to save money on the choices we made. We did a morning pick up in order to save money.

Problems with What Flowers we Ordered

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Christine G

Les Amis was accomodating sometimes but they made a lot of mistakes. For example, we ordered wristlets and they sent corsages that pinned on. Or for the rehearsal the groom said he needed 10 centerpieces and when he called to confirm she said she had made 6 and thought he... Read More didn'y know what he was talking about then proceeded to deliver the 6 arrangements only to find out there were 10 tables. They did fix the amount of flowers needed for the rehearsal but definitely call to confirm and TRIPLE check what they will do. They also neglected to write down that i needed flowers for my flower girl's hair. Reasonable prices though and she can find flowers that will look great and fit into your budget.

DO NOT USE!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Kristy M

Recently LES AMIS and FLOWERLAND merged and became one florist. I would not recommend anyone to use them. I met with 3 different employees throughout my wedding planning because people kept leaving. I kept everything the same and on my wedding day everything was wrong. I only... Read More used them for church flowers and our wedding party flowers. The never contacted the church and come to find out since it was Memorial Day weekend the church had flowers up already and we couldn't take them down to use ours, so there was a lot of money wasted for us. I spoke with the florist the day before the wedding and remindered her to use ivory satin ribbon to wrap the stems of the bridesmaid's bouquets. When we got them the day of the wedding, they were wrapped in pink and white checkered material...NO WHAT I WANTED! I was highly disappointed.

Rodney is awesome!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Aleice W

Rodney was always willing to listen to ideas, yet made sure that he added his professional touch to everything. He was reasonable in price and made sure everything was top notch.

flowers

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Alaina P

the flowers for my wedding were beautiful. they were there on time and they did a great job setting up for our big day.

Great service and beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Roneisha A

Mr. Rodney Nero and his staff did an excellent job on our wedding florals. We conducted much of our business over the phone and via email until a month before the wedding when I returned home. They didn't miss a beat and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh! My... Read More bouquet from the bridal photos stayed on our dining table for a week and it looked just as fresh as when I picked it up. Great service.

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Sarah Rose T

Les Amis did an EXCELLENT job decorating the entrance table, the food tables, and the dance floor columns at City Club in River Ranch for my reception! My bridesmaid and I made my centerpieces and bouquets, and we have Les Amis do the rest! They were great to work with and... Read More highly recommended! :)

Overall Good

Reviewed on 10/07/2010 Tassie A

I used Les Amis for my wedding. Rodney is very talented. Everything came out great. The only thing I wasnt 100% satisfied was with my centerpieces. They were very nice just not exactly what I wanted and the picture I showed them. But overall Les Amis is great!!

My absolute favorite vendor of my wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Courtney & Jake B

Don't even think of hiring another florist in Lafayette! Les Amis is the best there is. Rodney was an absolute pleasure to work with! I just adore him! And the flowers were just completely breathtaking. These people know what they're doing! Use Les Amis and I promise you'll... Read More thank me later!