Leslee Anne was recommended to me through our wedding planner Elizabeth Kelleher. I live in New York and was considering bringing in my hair and beauty people from NYC for the wedding. But I decided to do a trial with Leslee Anne for my makeup ...
and I am so glad I did.
Leslee Anne brings the professional skills of an NYC salon and the warmth and charisma of a Jackson Native (though she is from CA). Leslee Anne made my bridesmaids and I look better than we ever have. A couple of quick take aways...
1. She works quickly, but is extremely thorough. I loved this because I didn't have to sit in my makeup all morning for a 4pm wedding.
2. She only does one wedding a day, so she stays with the bride to touch you up right before you walk down the aisle and after the ceremony to touch up our makeup before the photos/reception.
3. She also does hair, so she removed my veil seamlessly after the ceremony and put in my flowers. I was planning to wear a floral crown but, it didn't sit right, so she used her Mary Poppins bag to cut the crown and make it fit it into my up-do. Without her, I would have probably messed up my hair taking out the veil and definitely not worn the flowers.
4. She was a pleasure to work with.
5. She was really receptive to my feedback and simultaneously knows what looks good, so I didn't have to say much.
As Leslee Anne puts it, stay foxy! I highly recommend working with her!