Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

602 3rd Street, Columbus, IN (812) 350-9302

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Marissa V

Leslie did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as some of my bridesmaids. Her work is great and I absolutely loved how everything turned out in photos. While I didn't love my makeup in my trial she definitely responded to my feedback (I hardly wear makeup so it was a lot... Read More for me) and I loved the day of product. She is friendly, but focused which I appreciate in a stylist. Would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alaine S

Leslie made me look and feel like a beautiful princess on my wedding day ("a Celtic princess," according to one of our guests). Leslie did my hair and makeup for my engagement photo session at her studio in Columbus a year prior to my wedding, as well as a trial in Indy a few... Read More weeks before the wedding and then, of course, the big day on location at the Abe Martin Lodge in Brown County State Park. My trial went well but by the day of my wedding I had changed my mind about some of the details of my hair. Leslie had no problem at all realizing the changes I described to her, nor did she or her assistant have any trouble working with the extremely short hair my sister and step-daughter have, when I was totally lost as to how it should be styled. My mother, sister, step-daughter and I looked phenomenal all day long! They had traditional makeup but I splurged for airbrushing and it was worth every penny. I'm incredibly fair-skinned, but she had no problem color matching. If I have any future hair/makeup needs I will not hesitate to contact Leslie again. She was a blast to work with and realized my dream look, even though I changed my mind about what that was at the last minute!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Taryn V

I absolutely adored working with Leslie!!! Before the wedding, she's so accommodating when finding a time to meet for the trial. On the wedding day, the weather had made all of our hair difficult (think the frizziest of frizzy hair), but Leslie still made everyone look... Read More phenomenal! I had bridesmaids who were nervous about having make up done. Afterwards, they were taking soooo many selfies and couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful they felt! My mom, who has never worn make up or had her hair done, felt like herself and looked beautiful. I appreciate so much that this team is able to bring out everyone's natural beauty. I would recommend Leslie Hair and Makeup to absolutely any and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Anne T

Love, love, love, LOVE! Leslie did my hair and make-up for my engagement photo shoot, and also for my wedding. She and her team also did my bridesmaids' and my mum's hair and make-up for the wedding and we all looked simply spectacular. Leslie was so quick to understand what I... Read More wanted for my hair and make-up, I only had to explain it once and she hit it spot on. She achieved the perfect balance of natural glamour for me and I loved it. Make-up lasted and looked perfect throughout the photos, and I'm still dreaming about the updo she did!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie B

I had a destination wedding in Chicago and hired Leslie to do my group's hair and makeup. I did not meet Leslie until two days before my wedding. She came to my hotel to do my trial. All I had to do was show her some pictures (as did my bridesmaids) and she created our vision... Read More almost effortlessly. When I was in doubt how I wanted to look, Leslie offered advice and was spot on with what would suit me best. Leslie was kind, warm, and such lovely company on my wedding day. She asked me if I was okay on a few occasions... knowing that my nerves were probably creeping in! We loved that Leslie was flexible- she was able to change the trial time at the last minute upon my request and also pampered my Mum despite her not being on the list originally. The makeup looked great in photos and stayed on all night. You'll be so happy with your choice if you choose Leslie White Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kacey

can't rave about Leslie White and her team enough! We booked her for our wedding in Columbus, Indiana and were so pleased! Unfortunately, I live out of town and was unable to do a trial with her so she walked me through the makeup on the day of step-by-step to make sure I was... Read More happy with everything, which I so appreciated! She really listened to what I wanted and was open to photo examples. Not only is she very skilled, but also just fun to be around. On your wedding day, you want to make sure the vendors you surround yourself are positive, friendly and fun and we hit the jackpot with her! If you're in the Columbus or Indy area, you'd be missing out if you don't book Leslie!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Traci B

Leslie did my hair and makeup for my wedding and hair for my bridesmaids and mother in law. She came to my hotel room the morning of to provide the services. She was on time and came prepared. She created beautiful hair styles on all my bridesmaids just from pictures. My... Read More makeup (airbrush) was flawless. Even when I checked my makeup after dancing and sweating my makeup looked fresh and flawless! My hair also held its curl the entire night which is tough for my hair. My only critique is that on the day the lipstick/gloss options were different from the one I decided on at my trial. The options on the wedding day looked fine and lasted well despite eating, drinking, and kisses it just wasn't what I'd initially chosen. Otherwise the services were a perfect 5/5!

Best hair and makeup

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Catherine D

Our hair and makeup looked incredible. Leslie incorporated all our ideas to create a look that worked flawlessly with our dresses. She was so fun and easy to work with. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Magnificent Makeup!

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Sarah M

Leslie did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. I usually don’t wear much makeup and I had no experience with airbrush. Leslie met up with me before the wedding to do a trial and I felt so relieved. She has so much knowledge about the products she uses, and her experience... Read More is very evident in her work. My makeup was flawless on my wedding day. I received so many compliments about how beautiful it was. Leslie also did my bridesmaids makeup, and they were all so happy with the results as well. The makeup held up incredibly well throughout the entire day. I couldn’t have been happier with Leslie’s work. She was so accommodating and really created the “look” I was hoping for. Her creativity and attention to detail surpassed my expectations. Leslie really helped to make my day exceptional, and made me look flawless!