Serving Greater Phx Area

Cakes to Lose Your Head Over!

Imagine your cake and know that it will be amazing inside and out. We look forward to guiding you through the process of designing your dream cake. We offer complimentary cake tastings/consultations by appointment. Groom's cakes, bridal/bachelorette, edible favors and the chocolate fountain too.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

4747 E THOMAS RD, Phoenix, AZ
Serving Greater Phx Area

Great people - great service!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014

First, it should be noted that Barbara at Let Them Eat Cake was the ONLY reputable custom bakery that returned my call. I left messages with three others and they either didn't get back to me or responded once and I didn't hear back from them again. Barbara and her team were... Read More FANTASTIC. I needed something special - something different for a proposal cake. They were creative, prompt, responsive and all around amazing. The end result was exactly what I was looking for and my proposal couldn't have happened the way I had imagined without them. I would recommend them to anyone who wants exceptional customer service and a fantastic cake!

Elegant & Tasty!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Stephanie S

My husband and I tried several cake places around the phoenix area. LTEC was by far our favorite. Barbara is such a sweet and wonderful woman she really made our cake tasting experience magical. Not only that, she was kind enough to accommodate our parents and include them in... Read More our tasting. Her hospitality was what amazing. The cakes are delicious and the cupcakes are fabulous! She really brought our cake and cupcake designs to life. I would recommend her bakery time and time again.

Perfect Wedding and Grooms Cakes!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013

The perfect wedding cakes! We knew from the tasting that we found the perfect baker to create our wedding cake. Everything was absolutely delicious and she took a couple details from our wedding and sketched out an amazing cake while we tasted and tried to decide on the perfect... Read More flavors. We hired her on the spot and never regretted the decision. The cake was elegant, full of detail (she even replicated the lace on my wedding dress) and it was so moist and delicious! She worked with our florist - Flowers by Jodi - to get the perfect flowers to cascade off the top and down the sides of the cake - the whole thing was stunning. She also created the grooms cake which was a surprise for my husband. She was great about accommodating a last minute change and he absolutely loved it. We were sent home with the top layer of the cake to freeze for our 1 year anniversary but knowing they bake you a fresh one when the day comes, we ate it! We barely got to have a bite on our wedding day so it was really awesome to be able to enjoy it after. It stayed moist in the fridge for days. I am so happy with Let Them Eat Cake, working with them was so easy and everything was perfect! Thanks Barb!!

Great place to get your wedding cake

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Let Them Eat Cake did a great job turning our vision into a reality. We gave Barbara our cake topper and cake idea and she was able to customize it as we wanted. The only thing is that the royal blue ribbon color we wanted on the cake turned out to be a little darker than... Read More expected. I think she was trying to match the topper though. Overall though, the cake turned out adorable and yummy. It wasn't too fancy or too plain. It was just right in the middle which was what we wanted. We choose carrot for the bottom tier, red velvet for middle and I think lemon-something for the small top tier. We got a lot of compliments on it. And I think for our first wedding anniversary she will remake for us the top portion. That's great and can't wait! Not sure about the total cost of the cake as LTEC is contracted with Sassi where we had our wedding, and the cake was included with our venue contract (we were never told the estimated value). There were certain things that would have been extra though. For example, fondant would have been $175 more which we decided to forgo as we were on a budget. Thanks, Barbara and team.

The Best!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Sarah G

Let Them Eat Cake provided cupcakes and a cheesecake topper to slice for our wedding and we heard over and over "those were the nest cupcakes we have ever had"! They are a very large portion size and the filling and icing amazing. We couldn't have been happier with our... Read More choice! You know they are great when multiple guests asked for their info. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Shea M

We got set up with Barb at Let Them Eat Cake through our venue, Sassi, as it was included in our total catering cost with them, and I'm so glad they partner with her! The cake was delicious and exactly how we wanted it to look - not sure what more you can ask for in a wedding... Read More cake?! The tasting was great, Barb was so nice and easy to work with. That night, we didn't get a slice more than the one we cut together because we were so busy on the dance floor or mingling, but the bites I did have were wonderful and plenty of the guests commented on how delicious the cake was. We can't wait to get our replicated top tier on our anniversary next year! Thanks Barb & team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Absolutely the best cake ever. Barbara, who was wonderful to work with, created a gorgeous cake from a photo I had and I have never seen anything so perfect. The guests could also not stop raving about the taste either. And the icing on the cake was the cost, very reasonable... Read More and affordable.

Elegant, Beautiful, Dang Tasty

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lee H

Barb and her associates at Let Them Eat Cake have a superlative product! They are courteous, fun, helpful, with a clean operation, a delicious product, and an eye toward artistry that cannot be matched. The cake was so good that there was absolutely no leftovers and some small... Read More fights over the remaining pieces.

Unique cake design

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Klara S

The cake was included in our venue package so we had one thing less to worry about. We scheduled our appointment with Barbara and tasted several different cakes, fillings, fudges etc. It was hard to decided which of the flavors was the best just because they all tasted amazing!... Read More We ended up choosing almond cake with cherry filling. The place had so many catalogs with different cake designs! We ended up mixing few different styles and ended up with unique, modern, elegant cake that everyone at the wedding stared at! We got only positive feedback about the taste and we even took the third tier home. we couldn't have chosen better!

Tiffany & co inspired cake

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jenny M

Let Them Eat Cake was the vendor chosen by our reception location to make our cake (included in our package). They did a fantastic job incorporating all of our request for the cake. It was romantic, simple and elegant all at the same time. We met right away with them to discuss... Read More ideas and taste samples. It's like they took the photo image in my mind and made an exact replica of what we wanted. The flavors were delicious and fresh. I'd highly recommend them to everyone, wedding or not!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Nicole H

I had four different flavors of cake and each one was amazing, so I was told. :-) I unfortunately didn't get to have any that night but all my guests raved and I remember from the tasting that it was amazing.

A Hit

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Hannah S

All of our guests loved the cupcakes and they were so delicious! Only complaint is that they didn't tell us the top of the cake was cardboard so my husband couldn't do the traditional cake cutting so we just did a cupcake. Still delicious but would have been nice to know that.... Read More Also the owner was great but when she wasn't available I found that some of the staff wasn't knowledgeable or helpful.

Fresh, Delicious, and Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Megan C

I am so happy that I used Let Them Eat Cake for my wedding. Barbara and her team were great and communicative which was wonderful. They were patient with us as we tried to pick flavors. We asked for another sample because it had been so long since the first one and they gave us... Read More a whole small cake which was wonderful. The cake turned out exactly as I wanted and was fresh, delicious, and beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Mary J

Barb was a lot of fun to meet with! And our cake was delicious!! We can't wait for our first anniversary to enjoy our complimentary cake : )

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Kelli C

Our cake was everything we wanted and more! The girls at Let Them Eat Cake were amazing!

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Amanda B

Our venue is contracted with them to provide our cake so I am unsure of the value but it looked beautiful and tasted wonderful! Working with them was pretty easy. I did have some communication lapses when trying to email so I suggest following up with a phone call whenever you... Read More need to. Overall, they were great!

Nom Nom Nom

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Aileen A

Oh my heaven. Can't wait for our free cake on our 1 year!

YUM Good Cake, Great Service

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 B S

We worked with Barbara. She hosted our cake tasting (complimentary) where we got to taste 3 cake flavors and fillings. She took her time helping us to design our cake (we had no idea what we wanted!) and together we figured out a gorgeous cake design. I also hired Barbara to... Read More make my grooms cake, which turned out absolutely fabulous. She also made some AZ-themed cookies for our gift bags for out of town guests. The best part about this place is that they make you a complimentary cake for your one year anniversary... so you don't need to save the top teir of your wedding cake! Who wants year old cake?? Ew! Overall great experience, great value, and nice service.

We loved our cake!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Michelle A

Barbara and the team at Let Them Eat Cake are fantastic to work with and deliver a flawless cake! From our first tasting appointment to our finalizng details, Barbara was attentive to our style and made sure we had the right expectations of what we would be getting. The cake was... Read More delicious and looked absoultely stunning! Would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Our Bad Ass Cake!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Krisie C

Barbara and Let Them Eat Cake staff, You and your staff made us a wedding cake for our wedding on November 3rd. I just wanted to say that you completely went above and beyond what we were hoping for in our cake!!!! It is the coolest cake i've ever seen!! I can't even begin to... Read More tell you how many people absolutely loved our cake and were lining up taking pictures of it. It was for sure the highlight! I had a few different people that are retired wedding photographers that told me out of all the weddings they have gone to throughout their career, this was the most beautiful, unique, different, original and amazing looking cake they have ever laid eyes on! Who would have thought our family and everyone would have loved our cake with skulls on it! lol! The cake we originally chose I think was beautiful, but this cake represents me and Rick 100%. Everyone also thought it tasted amazing and was so moist and tasty. So good!! Thank you so so much for all of you and your staff's hard work and amazing job on our cake that will always be remembered by everyone who has seen it. I've given your company name to so many people who asked. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! Krisie and Rick

Had to use them

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Cara C

My venue included catering and included the cake so we had to go with Let Them Eat Cake. The cake isn't the best tasting but it's still good. On my wedding day, the cake did not look at all like the picture I gave them for my design. It was still pretty and I was too busy too... Read More worry about it but bottom line it wasn't what I ordered/asked for.

Cake AND Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Mo B

Great cake- great service

Yummy and Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 4/21/2012 Magdalin L

We used this vendor as part of a package deal with our venue, Sassi. It was a wonderfully fun experience...I showed them some photos and sketches and they made my design a beautiful reality. Best of all, at our tasting, they gave us a cute little sample cake with our choice of... Read More three different cakes and fillings. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Taylor M

Our wedding cake was delicious and all our guests seemed to enjoy it. They have a variety of cake flavors and fillings and we didn't taste one that was bad. It is a bit pricey, but we thought it worth it. Make sure to make contact just before the wedding to double check you... Read More are getting everything you wanted.

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Erin H

We did a smaller cake and a dessert table. The Cake while pretty, wasn't as good as what we had tasted... but it was pretty!! On the other hand the desserts were great! we had chocolate covered strawberries, brownies, mini cupcakes and they were great!