Is this your business? claim it now

Letort View Community Center

Carlisle, PA

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

313 Lovell Ave, Carlisle, PA (717) 245-4329

Amazing venue! Check it out!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Jennifer H

I had my reception at the LVCC last Saturday, and had a wonderful experience with them! I stopped by on a whim one day without an appointment, and I was immediately greeted with a warm welcome and given a tour. I was encouraged to take pictures, and was even shown the HUGE... Read More selection of centerpieces and table skirting...all before I booked a thing! I was even given a little book that had budgeting help, a timeline of when things needed to be done, planning sheets, etc......again, all before booking a thing! Needless to say, when I walked in I loved everything about the venue and I called later that day to book it for my wedding. One major thing that I knew I wanted was a big dance floor, and they have an awesome one! Katie Stewart was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. She and I emailed back and forth several times during the planning process, and she responded promptly each and every time. Honestly when I talked to her, I felt like I was the only bride she was helping. She even remembered details about my wedding (how I wanted centerpieces, what food we were thinking about, the fact that I had one person at my reception that was allergic to strawberries, etc.) from one appointment to the next! Since my fiance lived out of town, she met with my mom and me and answered all of my questions. We received a huge packet of the tons of choices for food and drinks (oh yeah, did I mention there's no sales tax since it's an army base!? GREAT for brides on a budget!!), and my fiance and I came in on a Saturday for a tasting. The food is absolutely delicious, and we received TONS of good reviews about it all night long! As far as decorating, Katie and the staff at LVCC make everything so easy for the bride, which is definitely appreciated! All you have to do is tell them or show them how you want things to look on one table, and they take a picture and write things down so that everything looks perfect for your day! My mom and I made a long tulle decoration for the banister in the lobby, and they were more than happy to attach it to the banister the day of the wedding. We even reused the pew bows as decorations at the reception! The wedding party had appetizers and drinks brought to us before we entered the reception, and once we were in there, we were served our salads, main courses, and desserts! Katie and the LVCC staff literally took care of EVERYTHING that a bride could possibly worry about! I cannot say enough good things about the staff, the service, or the venue. The main room has beautiful chandeliers, and the bar and adjoining rooms are decorated with tasteful and gorgeous pictures and furniture. We had a lot of out of town guests, and all of them came up to us and complimented the service, the food, how clean everything was, and even how pretty the rest of the base was! We had pictures taken at the darling gazebo that's across from the LVCC, and they were absolutely stunning! If you are getting married anywhere near Carlisle, check this place out.....you won't be disappointed!!! Katie's email address is: [email protected]

Blissful day

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Nicole B

This place was the perfect location for my patriotic wedding. We got married at the gazebo out front of letort view and then moved inside for my reception. The staff took very good care of our wedding party and guests. They made us feel very confident that our day was going to... Read More run smoothy which it did. As my big day got closer our letort view consultant emailed me periodically to ensure that i was on the right path because as the day got closer my brain got more frazzled and it was nice having the support. I will look back on this day and have no regrets using letort view they have made the start of our marriage wonderful.

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Colleen H

A pretty ballroom with an extremely helpful coordinator- Lois. She took care of making sure the room layout, decorations, and vendors were just as I wanted. The food was hit or miss but there was a wide variety and all my guests were happy and well-fed. Also, it is EXTREMELY... Read More affordable if you're having a budget wedding.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Cheryl M

Wonderful venue for wedding..ceremony at the gazebo and inside reception..Devon Stockdale did an amazing job. She took care of every detail, from the rehearsal to the last dance every need was anticipated and met.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Kristine M

We got married there and had our reception. It was perfect. Devon was available at all times and they really made the day easy and carefree. Very affordable in a wedding crazed world. Our guest could not have been happier.

Reception

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Kaylene M

Lois is a gem! Her staff is amazing! Once I got there we didn't worry about a thing... things went very smoothly and I had a blast! I got to relax and enjoy my evening. Lois was great to work with too. They are very acccomidanting. Things I didn't think about because I never... Read More planned a wedding before they did. Everything was PERFECT and a very good price too!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah D

Lois, the manager was amazing. If you wanted, she made sure it would happen and everything ran extremely smoothly. The food was absolutely amazing and the prices were the best you could find. Also, you do not have to be military to have your reception on the base.

Reviewed on 10/01/2007 Stephanie L

The staff was very flexible and nice. Everything went smoothly and as planned.

Reviewed on 9/01/2007 Rose S

They did all the setup and takedown making my day less stressful.