Let's Face It Makeup Studio by Ashlee Rice

Award winning MUA, Ashlee Rice, brings many years of experience to your wedding day. The beautiful makeup looks created with Jane Iredale the skincare makeup, are applied to last for hours and work beautifully with professional photography. Follow on Instagram, ASHLEERICEMAKEUPARTIST

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

4400 N. Big Spring , Midland, TX (432) 684-4148

Ashlee the Fabulous Makeup Magician

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

First off, I must start by saying that Ashlee is beyond fabulous. I literally picked a date based on her schedule and booked her before I had a dress or a venue because I knew my BIG day would not be complete without her. Before I get to the day of extravaganza, she saved the... Read More day of my Bridal Portraits. Not only did she do my makeup, but she did my hair as well. I came in a stressed out, hot mess and I left a calm and collected hottie. The wedding day was quite an event and Ashlee was gracious enough to travel to our destination to take on quite a task - I don't know how she did it. Ashlee did my makeup along with 11 bridesmaids, two junior bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and even did a few of the bridesmaid's mothers! Everyone looked breathtakingly stunning thanks to Ashlee's passion, talent, and diligence. I love this girl sooo much and I am blessed to have crossed paths with such an amazing woman! Not only did she make everyone look beautiful, she calmed stress, cured hangovers, and I couldn't have imagined such a special day without her!

Life Saver! Highly talented and well renowned make up artist

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

From a professional standpoint, one of the best experiences and services I have ever encountered. I did not know Ashlee until the day before my wedding when we did a run through on my make up for my wedding. Me being completely naive to the entire process she was more than... Read More willing to educate me and described eloquently how she operated and gave great beauty advice for during and post wedding. On the day of my wedding, to make a long story short, my hair was wrecked by a hair stylist 3 hours before I had to walk down the aisle! When I got to Ashlee for my make up I was a hot mess to say the least and devastated about my hair. This is when Ashlee went above and beyond her call of duty and found someone to do an emergency hair make over! At the end of the day, not only was my make up by Ashlee the prettiest I have ever seen myself, but my hair was better than I could have imagined. So in a nutshell, Ashlee made me look fabulous, my experience with her will be one never forgotten, I will continue to give her my business and promote her, and Ashlee saved the day! If you ever need someone to make you feel special, beautiful, and just a great presence to be around, go to Let's Face It Make Up and give Ashlee a visit.

Makeup Genius!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Chelsea D

Ashlee Rice with Let's Face It Makeup Studio is THE best and a makeup wizard! Living in Midland, I was worried that I wouldn't find a makeup artist that could give me what I wanted for my wedding day look. I am SO thankful I found Ashlee! She went above and beyond to make me... Read More feel and look beautiful. She's professional and truly cares for and is dedicated to her clients and making them feel their best! One of the many things I love about Ashlee is her ability to connect with and get to know her clients. She spent as much time with me as I needed and did whatever it took to make me happy with my makeup. Since being diagnosed with cancer, it is a priority of mine to use all natural products every chance I get. In addition to doing all my pre-wedding (engagement pictures and bridal portrait) makeup and wedding day makeup, Ashlee was so giving of her time in helping me find the right every day look for me with the natural products she uses (Jane Iredale). Ashlee truly cares for her clients and has laughed with me and cried with me through the battles and circumstances I've faced as I recover. She's got a heart of gold! On my wedding day, Ashlee did makeup for me, 9 bridesmaids, my mother, grandmother, mother in law, and sister in law. Everyone LOVED her, felt comfortable with her, and looked stunning! I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life. I wish I had an Ashlee fairy that I could take with me everywhere to do my makeup! With her encouragement and expertise, I was able to walk down the aisle with complete confidence! Main bullet point of this review: Ashlee Rice is hands down THE best, extremely passionate about her clients and making them beautiful, and a true artist!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Erica R

Ashlee, with Let's Face It Makeup Studio, has done my makeup for special occasions several times over the years. She always managed to make me look & feel beautiful so there was no question that I wanted her to do my bridal makeup as well! I was having a destination wedding in... Read More Florida so just wasn't sure if it could happen. When I approached Ashlee about going to Florida she was all in! I was still needing a hairdresser as well so Ashlee helped me find someone that she recommended & had worked with previously. Hiring Ashlee was the best decision I could of made. She literally followed me around during the rehearsal dinner, sunset cruise, wedding, & wedding reception ensuring that my makeup was flawless! Ashlee went above & beyond doing my makeup but also helped keep things in order & on track on the wedding day so that I had nothing to worry about except enjoying my day. Most importantly, Ashlee became my friend throughout this process! She was a great support system & a huge encouragement when things weren't going as planned or even when there was a little drama with the wedding party. It all ended up being a magical day & couldn't of happened without her. She did my 4 daughters makeup, my mother's, sister's, & best friend's makeup the day of my wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous & had never felt more beautiful thanks to Ashlee! Love, love, love her & will always use her for pictures, special occasions, family photos &/or if I just want to look & feel extra beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Ashlee is fabulous! She is so professional, and did a magnificent job on my makeup for my mother's wedding. She made me look like a movie star. Ashlee you rock! Thank you so much--Sarah, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

I just got married in September and Ashlee did my make up and hair for the big day. Arriving with her incredible arsenal of beauty products to transform this senior citizen into something magnificent. However, all the beauty products would be to no avail, if the expeditor had... Read More not been Ashlee and her professional experience to perform the magic. Her techniques, skill sets and product knowledge are as good as it gets. My friends and guests at the wedding are still raving about my hair and make-up. Ashlee not only has an incredible talent, her intuition and sensitivity to making a Bride's Day so special is something you cannot put a price tag on what she brings to the table.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Her makeup is fabulous! She turned me in to a real princess on my wedding day!!! I don't like to wear heavy makeup but she truly understood and she did perfect! I really enjoyed and had an unforgettable moment with her makeup!! Thank you Ashlee!! :-)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Stormie R

Absolutely amazing! Ashlee Rice really goes above and beyond for her clients/brides. I loved my makeup and really enjoyed visiting with her before the wedding. Talking to her really helped ease my nerves before the wedding. She is a truly gifted makeup artist and will... Read More definitely make you look gorgeous on your big day! I would highly recommend her to all brides!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

There is so much to be said about this amazing woman and her standards as a professional! Ashlee Rice has been doing my make up for the past 4 years and the day finally came where she was able to do my bridals and my wedding! There was me, six bridesmaids, and two flower... Read More girls.. And all of us looked like perfection! I was running late for my bridals and had to do my own hair, she helped me redo it so that it looked professional and helped put the veil in so I wouldn't have to worry about it falling out! And my wedding day... She had two appointments in Midland and booked it to be in Lubbock at our venue at 10:30am to make sure she had enough time to spend on all 9 of us without rushing! She isn't just a make up artist to any of her clients, she is a friend and a life savor in more ways than you will know you need and that she will ever comprehend!! There was never a concern in my mind as to who I would hire for our makeup, the only concern I had was is she available!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Cara F

Having my makeup done by Ashlee was an amazing experience! She definitely knows what she is doing and does an amazing job every single time.My bridesmaids and I felt gorgeous all day! The makeup stayed on through tears and rain and my skin felt great. Besides doing an amazing... Read More job on my makeup, Ashlee was a life saver! She jumped in and helped re-curl my hair after the curls started to fall out due to humidity and my hairdresser had already left. In sum, Ashlee was an amazing person to work with. She is honest with you from the get-go and does an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to any bride who dreams of having flawless makeup on her wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Ashlee did an amazing job with my Bridal makeup! She took the time to have run-thru's to insure my make up was exactly how I wanted it! I highly recommend her for your bridal makeup!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

My review is down below about the rainy wedding...but I realized I worded a sentence wrong! Ashlee is VERY PROFESSIONAL & you would not regret having her do your makeup! Sorry for the confusion....she's amazing!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

I can never say enough good about Ashlee and her amazing ability, but for my wedding she went above and beyond. First off, I had to take my bridals 4 hours away at a different location and at 6:30 PM. I got my makeup done at 11:30 that morning for my bridals, & after 9 hours... Read More later of traveling & posing in the Texas heat in my dress, my makeup was still as fresh and flawless as ever. To top that, the day of my wedding it POURED two minutes after the ceremony started. Talk about wanting to freak out! Me, my bridesmaids, and everyone there were completely soaked! But guess what did not even smear or run one bit...our MAKEUP BY ASHLEE! We could not believe how awesome it still looked after that down pour and our hair was absolutely soaked! Ashlee has not always been professional & talented, but vows by Jane Iredale skin care makeup and knows that it is not only great for your skin, but FLAWLESS once applied (not to mention water-proof! ;)) Ashlee has done makeup for my sister's wedding, my best friend's wedding, and now mine...solely because I planned my wedding date around when I knew she would be available! I always recommend her for anyone who is wanting ANY type of makeup style for their wedding day: soft, glam, dramatic, natural, romantic...she can do it all. You will not go wrong asking Ashlee to do your makeup...I promise!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Ashlee did a wonderful job on the makeup for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. The engagement session was the first time I had ever had my makeup done professionally, and I was blown away. Then when I saw the pictures I could hardly believe how awesome they turned... Read More out. At my wedding Ashlee did makeup on 9 adults and 3 children, and everyone looked great. It was so wonderful that one of the bridesmaids even cried when she saw herself, and Ashlee fixed that too. I could tell stories on how every one of us loved the looked. I just recently got my wedding pictures back; the difference Ashlee's talent makes is not something that can be described must be seen. But more importantly, my wedding was the last weekend in February when we had the terrible winter weather. Ashlee braved the snow and ice to be there for me on my day anyway. This shows her true dedication and professionalism. I fell in love with the makeup and am now using Jane daily. Anyone who is considering having their makeup done (especially for your wedding), I can assure you it is worth it and Ashlee will do an amazing job!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Victoria O

I used Ashlee Rice for my bridal session and wedding day. She made me look flawless both times. I don't wear make up very often and she made sure to give me a soft classic bridal look. I fell in love with the Jane Iredale make up she uses so, I ended up buying it and now use it... Read More daily. I feel like my skin now looks and feels better thanks to this make up!!! I absolutely love Ashlee! She is a beautiful person inside and out and made me feel like I have known her for years. She has always been very helpful and has gone out of her way to help me with my make up needs.

Fabulous Make-Up Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Ashlee Rice is a wonderful make up artist as well as a great person. She made my day very special for everyone involved. She worked her butt off getting both moms, my nana and my wedding party ready for the wedding. She knows what she is doing and has fun while doing your make... Read More up. I had her do my make up for my engagements, bridals and wedding day all this time it was flawless. Always with a smile on her face and good mood makes you want to be around her all of the time. Jane Iredale make that she is uses stays on great and looks great throughout the night. I would not use anyone else. I am now using Jane Iredale make up for my everyday use, my face has never looked better. I had a great package that was well priced, and she knows the make up that will look great in pictures! Schedule her early because she is fabulous and books up fast!

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Aleesha H

Ashlee Rice is the only person I trust to do my makeup. I usually do not wear a lot of makeup and was not sure if I would like to have it done, even on my wedding day! Ashlee showed me that professional makeup did not have to be over bearing or "loud". I felt beautiful on my... Read More wedding day. My make up was flawless and stayed that way all day and night. Ashlee is the most professional and caring person. She listens to your needs and concerns, then works her "magic". Her talent is never ending. Ever since that day Ashlee is the only person allowed to touch my face, and I have used her for every photo shoot since, and been amazed every time.

Excellence!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Marissa W

Ashlee has a great studio where she did the make-up for the bride, wedding party and mother of the bride. I was the matron of honor in a wedding in Midland, Texas and everyone in the group was extremely happy with their makeup. The makeup stayed on throughout the entire evening,... Read More despite our dance party! I highly recommend Ashlee, not only is she very talented, she's also a very sweet lady!

Ashlee is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Liz J

I got married last weekend and loved every part of my experience with Ashlee and Let's Face it Make-up Studio. I live near Midland Texas and there are not many wedding vendors to chose from, which is scary for a bride!! But from the first time I met with Ashlee, she was... Read More professional but fun. I don't wear much make-up normally but she customized a look for me and took me a little out of my comfort zone, but the look was perfect for the big day and looks wonderful in pictures!! She also did make-up for some of my bridesmaids. They looked so beautiful and she played up a little of their individual personalities with different lip colors. We all love the Jane Iradale make-up she uses and I even use it as part of my regular daily make-up routine. If you want to look your best on your wedding day (or any other special occasion) use Let's Face it Make-up Studio and call Ashlee!!

Quality Bar None

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

I selected Ashlee after seeing a friends wedding photos with her flawless make-up. Despite short notice, she worked my braids maid, singer, mother and myself in and everybody looked amazing even in the extreme heat of an outdoor wedding. Being an older bride, I was concerned... Read More with looking clownish if over done but Ashlee gave me a classic, natural look that lasted through early bridal portraits in the heat and the reception dance late into the night. The eye lashes made the look complete and I would highly recommend her to any bride or entire wedding party for quality, safe make-up and artistry.

Wonderful Artist

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

Ashlee, is not only a wonderful makeup artist, but she is great at calming nerves, suggesting pictures and just all around a fun person. I would recommend her for your wedding make up, picture make up, or if you are just looking for something new. She has several packages to... Read More choose from and we actually chose the basic,( a very reasonable price) but then took her with us on a full day two location boudoir shoot (the extra $) it was amazing and so was Ashlee. She Even re-did the make up in the car while I was driving 75on I-20 a first for all of us! :) She also did my make up -MOB- for the wedding and I loved it. Can not say enough good things about her and her services. LOVE!!!!!

True Blessing

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Britni Y

I have a hard time beginning to write this review because I truly don't know where to start. Ashlee is not only an incredible person but AMAZING at what she does. She did wedding make up for me, my bridal party, the mothers, & my grandmother as well as make up for my engagement... Read More photos. However she went above and beyond to accommodate my mother-in-law. This was extremely touching and important to us because my mother-in-law was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer two months before my wedding. She had lost her hair and was unbelievably nervous about how she would look for our wedding day. Ashlee set extra time aside to meet with her before hand and do a test run, just to reassure her that she would look amazing and she did!.... My mother-in-law was glowing with joy and I will never forget how incredible Ashlee made her feel both inside and out. This is just one of the many examples of how Ashlee goes above and beyond with her work. I would recommend her to anyone and could not imagine my wedding day without her!!

Make-Up Genius

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

Ashlee is a TRUE professional when it comes to make-up and making the bride and her "entourage" feel special and look beautiful! There isn't anything she can't do! I was the maid of honor in my best friends wedding and her hair stylist did terrible! My friend was a complete mess... Read More and thought her wedding day was ruined! Ashlee stepped up to the plate like a true professional and called everyone she knew that did hair and found someone that could come to her studio and fix her hair! It came out better than we could have EVER expected!! Her wedding day was saved and she looked AMAZING!! Ashlee is the best and I will use her in the future for any and everything!!

Best Make-up Artist EVER

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Kay A

Ashlee is so talented and her work is stunning. She goes above and beyond what is required to make sure her clients have a stress free time. By far the most amazing makeup artist ever!

Faerie Tale come true.

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Coriander V

My wedding was a real life fairy tale. Literally, and Ashlee made sure I looked like the fairy queen I was that day. I have been lucky enough to be a model for her in that past and wore completely different make-up styles along with half a dozen other girls all in a style of... Read More their own, so I knew she could certainly handle all of my wedding day wishes and I was not disappointed. When she got done with me I had the face of an ethereal beautiful woman without the glitzy, glittery fantasy angle that so many would automatically take upon hearing "fairy". That look is great if you want it, but she understood what I asked her for and made it real. She got it just right for "me" and it was so happy with it. She also made a custom look for all of the ladies in my wedding party, and each and every one of them looked flawless and lovely in it despite difference in skin tone, eye color, etc. Ashlee is a very friendly and very skilled woman whose passion for her art is evident in the quality of the work she presents on any occasion.