Tell your story with inspired custom design

Let’s collaborate. Let’s customize. Let’s celebrate. Working with Let’s Get Festive is like talking with a friend — a creative friend who can help you personalize your next event. Whether you’re celebrating a marriage, a child, or any milestone, we’ll help you make the most of this moment. Based in Northeast Ohio, Let’s Get Festive creates custom designs for more memorable events. We’ll work closely with you to design any detail, from invitations and décor to open-air photo booths, because we believe every event should be as unique as the people who are celebrating. It’s time to make memories. Let’s Get Festive.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4677 Orchard Road, Mentor, OH (717) 350-2546

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kimberly K

Taylor was an absolute pleasure to work with! She worked with me to determine the exact look and feel I wanted for my wedding and executed on it perfectly. She took care of SO much for my wedding! Taylor started by creating a custom monogram that appeared on all of my printed... Read More pieces from the Save the Date to the Thank You notes! Taylor designed my Save the Dates, Invitations (pretty involved invitations at that) with calligraphy, signage, the guest book (it can't even be called a book- more like a work of art!), and even thank you notes that all coordinated to make my wedding cohesive and absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Alaina T

I would like to give a truly special and heartfelt "Thank You" to Taylor for her incredible service! I had been very hesitant to have someone create my wedding invitations, but at the same time I wanted to leave it to someone who was a pro, and who enjoyed the small details! I... Read More had a lot on my plate, was planning my wedding in 4 months and I needed someone who was going to listen to my ideas/style, and create an invitation to fit our wedding perfectly! I found "Let's Get Festive" on The Knot.com app among a few other venders, but Taylor responded quickly and efficiently, asking questions to better understand myself and my taste; also sending me a reasonable quote once I had a better idea what I needed. I was greatly impressed! By the time we met in person the following week, we had already communicated through email numerous times and I had expressed what I was looking for in a wedding invitation. Upon meeting, Taylor and I connected and were able to quickly establish exactly what I wanted by looking at the many samples of previous work she had done. Over the next few days she created a design that was specifically tailored to my taste and my décor for my wedding. I reviewed the design over an emailed pdf document, where I literally made NO changes at all because it fit what I was looking for exactly! Our total time frame from our first email to when I received my invitations was less than 1 month. She does a phenomenal job and her work is truly unique, beautiful, and of high quality! Many of my guests commented on how simple, yet truly elegant my invitations were, and I give ALL the credit to Taylor! 2 months later, I decided to ask Taylor to extend my original request of only invitations/envelopes, to also creating the perfect wedding program. Again, they were perfect. Done quickly and efficiently. Taylor has a wonderful artistic talent and is using it well! I would highly recommend her to any friend, family, or fellow bride!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Lindsey D

Taylor from Let's Get Festive is AMAZING! I hired Let's Get Festive to do our wedding invitations. She took my idea - that I was sure was going to be nearly impossible and would be shot down by everyone - and turned it into something even better than I imagined. Not only did... Read More she create the most amazing actual 45rpm vinyl invitations with matching RSVP cards and thank yous, she also did a TON of research to find the best mailers to protect our vinyl invites and adorable gold vinyl sleeves to complete the look. I kept throwing random ideas at her and she would respond immediately and improve upon them. After seeing the invites, I asked her to create our wedding programs and put a personal "wed-lib" on the back for us. Our guests had so much fun with these! I especially loved how she conveyed our "theme" so perfectly to our guests. AND worked with all my crazy ideas and helped me to make them PERFECT. I will definitely use Let's Get Festive again!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jacqueline L

We made our wedding announcements with Taylor and she is an absolute dream to work with! She patiently helped me through all my different design ideas and created the perfect version of what my head was thinking. The paper quality and envelopes were great. I love my custom... Read More return address stamp and use it on everything now! All our family and friends have commented on how pretty the announcements came out.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristen M

I highly recommend Let's Get Festive for your event decor and photo booth!!! Taylor is such a hard worker and is a huge sweetheart! She pays attention to detail and her decorating skills are very impressive. She also does everything in a timely fashion. Her decor is high... Read More quality and absolutely beautiful, she even made me a couple of things very last minute which was so great. Our guests loved her photo booth and the pictures were like no other photo booth pictures I've ever seen, they were beautiful professional pictures! You truly can't go wrong with her!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley S

Taylor is hands down the BEST at what she does! We had a wedding out of state, and had lots to take with us. Taylor made sure to make our wedding just perfect. With her attention to detail and creative mind, she did just that! She made a lot of our decorations, set up our entire... Read More venue, and made sure I was happy with everything. I couldn't have done it without her!! When I saw everything set up, I was blown away! She exceeded my expectations !!!! This girl is the one you want for your events! I promise you won't be dissapointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Molly A

Taylor is so sweet and helpful! She is able to take your ideas and make them look 10 times better than what was in your head! Not sure what you want to do? Not a problem either!! She is beyond creative and has great suggestions! I highly suggest Let's Get Festive if you're... Read More looking for decorations, invitations, and/or photo booths. Absolutely AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lacy K

What can I say! I'm a very pleased Bride! Let's Get Festive, designed my engagement party announcements first off, in a vintage 20's theme with my very own custom monogram that Taylor created for me! I was so ecstatic with my announcements that I decided to hire Lets Get Festive... Read More for ALL my wedding graphic needs. She created my Wedding announcements and RSVP's with an idea i had. I gave her a brief description of what I wanted and Taylor created a masterpiece! I was absolutely blown away by her creativity and ability to make the idea come to life! From there her amazing creativity really blossomed with ideas and she created all the visual graphics for my wedding. She created my table top pieces, my custom sparkler sign, signs for requested portraits, my cupcake table sign, gift table sign and my generations of love sign. I can't express enough how amazing it was working with Let's Get Festive! My husband and I absolutely loved EVERYTHING Taylor created! I highly recommend Lets's Get Festive for all you graphic needs! Don't limit your ideas to just Etsy and Pinterest when you can hire a truly fantastically gifted artist like Taylor of Let's Get Festive! My Husband and I will be using Let's Get Festive for all of creative graphic needs! -Customer for Life ♥

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Calli R

I ordered custom save the dates and invitations from Taylor. She was amazing! She was prompt and put 100% effort forth making sure that they were exactly what I wanted. Definitely suggest her!

Meet The President

Taylor Nicholson

Hey, there! I'm Taylor Nicholson, the creative behind Let's Get Festive. I approach my work not just as a designer who’s passionate about event planning, but as a friend who will get to know you and help you celebrate in ways you’ll never forget. When we work together, you can count on me to meet with you personally, and to work closely with you through everything we customize for your event. There’s really no limit to what we can create together. So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!