Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Videography service

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Vanessa D

I had done my research and reviewed many different videography services. I chose to go with Lexoria for many reasons, but most importantly because not only was I getting high quality work, but also it was at an extremely reasonable value. Each communication with Jason (and... Read More Robert) before our wedding put us at ease and made us feel that our day would be captured in its true essence. And they did not disappoint! Everyone who attended our wedding said that they felt so much love on that day. After watching the video that we received (in a very timely manner), those who were there, and those who were not able to attend said that the love expressed on our wedding carried through in the videos. Some of the footage that we received I had no idea that they even had! I was not aware of them the entire day, and yet they captured so many wonderful moments of our day without being intrusive at all. We have watched the videos many times and my husband summed it up well "They really captured what a fun and wonderful day we had". I would recommend using Lexoria any day...they were truly amazing to work with!

best price around

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Amanda B

So I haven't received my official wedding video yet, but I can comment on my experience working with Lexoria. It was a pleasure form the beginning. They organized a skype interview to discuss details and pricing. We went with their cheapest package, but we still received a great... Read More service. We didn't think we would be able to afford a videographer, but Lexoria was much more affordable then any other vendor we looked into. The payment was online and super easy. Everything was just very hassle free and efficient, which I really appreciate. Our videographer was great the day of, he did his job, but from the background so his presence wasn't obtrusive. Overall it was wonderful. Based on my experience thus far, I would highly recommend.

Highly Recommended for all Brides!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Rachel T

Quick to respond and very professional, Lexoria Wedding Films was our selection for wedding videography. Their team was fantastic. We were a little tentative due to seeing other companies always in our face at our friend's weddings. Not with Lexoria. During our consultation... Read More Jason mentioned that they work around the photographer. He was right and it was a big relief. They provided us with an amazing wedding film. We love our film trailer and have sent many brides their way. I totally recommend them to all Brides!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

We feel so lucky to have found Lexoria for our wedding!

They bring a great energy and passion to everything they do. They made filming during the wedding effortless and fun. And, the film turned out incredible - they have a way of capturing light and emotions that is truly an... Read More art and rare to find. Shawn felt like an old friend by the wedding and we are so grateful to him.

Thank you, Shawn and team!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

I am was happy to put my trust in Lexoria Wedding Films with my wedding day. I knew I could express my vision and completely hand it over, never giving it another thought. We are left with an incredible film that captured all the best of the day!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Maria C

Exceptional! Great experience. Fast turn around. Punctual and easily accessible. Loved the quality!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

I originally found Jason online because reading all of the other reviews, he seemed like a great filmmaker. I concur with all other reviews - Jason an his team is FANTASTIC!  I highly recommend him for any videography needs.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Lexoria made us feel comfortable.  Very reasonably priced and you can tell that they love what they do!  It was so nice to work with someone who enjoys what they do!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Lexoria’s film of our wedding is beautiful! They spent a long day with us on the day of our wedding and they were professional, fun, and friendly.  We were so pleased with how the film turned out.   Lexoria was the perfect choice for our wedding day…they captured the most... Read More special moments that we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Marnie B

The Lexoria team is amazing. Very affordable and very easy to work with. Our film is stunning. The time it takes for Lexoria to get the film back to you is amazing as well. Our film was ready within a few weeks of us filling out a form they give you after the wedding, which is... Read More fabulous. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality film and a friendly, creative and professional team of people.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Cameron G

Carlos and Jason are professionals who are always willing to help. We had a small wedding (65 guests) and didn't have a wedding party so without being asked, Jason offered to help in any way with transportation, setup, or anything else (even offered to transport me to the... Read More wedding from the hotel). Carlos wanted to make sure that we had the particular location we wanted at all times and worked with our photographer at all times. He was kind and professional throughout the entire experience and I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

Ours was a same sex marriage and we wanted to find a company that we felt comfortable working with. I spoke with Jason and he gave us the breakdown of the day. Carlos was our filmmaker and all I can say is that the films are absolutely stellar. I’ve never really felt that... Read More comfortable on camera but it was such a relaxed atmosphere that we didn’t know they were there. I cannot express how much we love the work they did for us and we have proudly shared them with family and friends! We look forward to sending others their way. Great team! Thank you Jason and Carlos!

2016-03-15T13:36:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Enjoy your film! :)

Amazing job! Thanks Guys!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

The films are really good. My only drawback was the lack of table interviews. Probably should have told them we wanted more of that. That is minimal. Just let them know if that’s what you want. Pleasant experience all around.

2016-03-15T13:37:21 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to post this. Thanks again!

OMG! The Best!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

OMG! The Lexoria team did an amazing job on our films. I am obsessed with watching them and I have shown them to more people then care to see them. It seemed like such a simple setup but they managed to capture everything I wanted and more. Jason was great to meet with and... Read More our videographer Carlos was spectacular. We were initially put back but the price because they are quite a bit less then other videography companies. I still can’t believe that rate can produce something this good. Who knows if they will raise their rates, but even if they charged more I would still go with them. We are recommending them to everyone we know. Thank you! Thank you!

2016-03-15T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

Love this review! :) Thank you again! Enjoy your film!

Excellent Videographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We contacted Lexoria just a few months from our wedding. We thought it might be difficult to get someone so close to the date and right in the thick of the season. We were happy to see that they were available and Jason gave us the run down on the package. He didn’t try to... Read More upsell anything. He told us we were good with the package. We went with the TimePiece Forever package and they were great to work with on the day of. Once the video was complete we approved right away and were good to go! They gave us sharable versions to hold us over until the DVD and Blu-Ray was ready. We are VERY happy with the end product which says a lot about the quality of the work.

2015-11-09T13:27:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Much appreciated!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I was very fortunate to have worked with Jason and Carlos for our wedding film. The professionalism and quality of service was phenomenal and I could trust no one more for such a personable job. They went above and beyond for us and I recommend them if they are available for... Read More your date. We were initially strongly opposed to having a wedding film. My fiancé is shy and felt as though he was going to have to perform for the camera which would look cheesy. Jason assured that they worked in the background. They are hardly noticeable. I wanted a film that people would want to watch. When my husband and some of our guests watched the video we were blown away. We can’t stop raving about how fantastic Lexoria was and we are so glad we did it. Much thanks to Jason and Carols for this wonderful film!

2015-11-09T13:27:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review it is very much appreciated!

A Dream to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We cannot thank Lexoria Wedding Films enough for the work they did on our video and our trailer. We loved working with them and are happy to highly recommend them. They were professional in every way. We are thrilled with having these memories to last a lifetime!

2015-11-09T13:27:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you again!

Lexoria Wedding Films - No Regrets

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

I would definitely recommend Lexoria Wedding Films, they provided service for our wedding last year. We were pleased with how our film and trailer turned out. It took a little longer than what was promised but Lexoria did apologize for the delay and kept us in the loop as to why... Read More there was a delay. When we did receive our package it was nicely displayed in a very professional packaging with the film, trailer, and raw footage. The only down side is I wish we were able to get our raw footage before the film was done therefore we could have chosen some of the clips that we loved more to be part of our film. Overall, the staff was pleasant and the videographer that documented our day was amazing to work with. Lexoria was flexible and they provided professional service.

Amazing Videographers! Stop looking and choose this company!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

Lexoria wedding films was amazing! My husband and I could not be happier that we chose them to be apart of our special day. They were very organized and always available to answer all the questions we had about the film. The wedding trailer truly captured the day and our... Read More videographer Maggie was prompt, enthusiastic, and excited to be a part of our special day! Considering how expensive a wedding can be this company is very well priced and you get an amazing product. Trailer, short film and raw footage! GREAT VALUE & GREAT PRODUCT!!

Good Choice

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

This transaction was generally easy. The videographer arrived on time on the wedding date. One suggestion is that you stipulate anything that you particularly wish to record otherwise he might miss it. We are waiting on the finished product but are generally satisfied with the... Read More preview.

Happy tears every time we watch our wedding trailer and movie! Best way to relive our special day!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

We could not be happier with our choice of using Lexoria for our wedding film! Our videographer, Carlos, was amazing! He captured the most perfect moments during the entire wedding day from the very start. He was also very creative in shots that he took, such as spinning my... Read More husband's wedding ring on one of our wedding signs with my engagement ring resting on my wedding band! It was so cool! Lexoria was always available in a timely manner to answer any questions or concerns, and they also worked well within our budget! When it came to editing our film trailer, they listened to all of our input and went above and beyond to make the perfect trailer and full movie. Watching them has brought happy tears to our eyes every time! Its an amazing feeling to relive our special day through their work! Thank you Lexoria!

Great Decision

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Brittani B

I am very happy we decided to us Lexoria for our wedding film. They were great to work with from start to finish.

Llama-Moreira Wedding - June 21, 2014

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Michelle L

I didn't really want a videographer, but my parents insisted to hire the same one as my brother... LEXORIA!!! They were absolutely amazing, capturing each special moment and more!!! I'm glad I hired LEXORIA, they truly were wonderful!!! They are also very patient during the... Read More editing process!!!

videographer review

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Mariella S

I would like to say that Lexoria Wedding Films are quick to respond to any questions you may have. My videographers did a good job capturing my big day and i am very happy with the results. They were also true to their turn around time for the films. I am happy!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Anna L

Lexoria sound events was great! The price is extremely reasonable compared to other vendors. Everything is done on an online spreadsheet which is awesome. Our videographer was great the day of our wedding. Both our wedding video and trailer are amazing. They say it takes up to... Read More 45 days and our video was sent to us on day 45. We asked to make a couple of revisions and they were done within 2-3 weeks. Overall I would recommend Lexoria Wedding Films!

Start a Conversation!