Fashion, Love and Pure Elegance

L’Fay Bridal would like to congratulate you on your engagement! We know that for every bride there is the perfect wedding gown and L’Fay Bridal offers the opportunity for you to discover yours. Every head will turn as you walk down the aisle.

Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available

7725 Main Street, Fogelsville, PA (610) 366-0125

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Adrienne S

I had an absolutely perfect time with Leslie at L'Fay! I had just come off an appointment where I thought I'd found my dress but wanted to be sure and she was not at all pushy about her dresses! She was so understanding and found me the perfect dress that the other dress to... Read More shame and me intears! I was so lucky to have gone to L'Fay! They are wonderful there!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Morgan D

I had such a wonderful experience working with Leslie at L'Fay. I had been dress shopping for the first time the day before at another store that didn't have much of a selection. I was told at the time that dresses can take up to 8 months to ship so I should get one as soon as... Read More possible. After that I was a little anxious about finding the right dress since my mother would be traveling for a month and unable to accompany me shopping. She contacted Leslie and told her our concern on Sunday morning. Leslie agreed to come in Sunday night after her usual business hours to help me look. Despite being there on a Sunday night, she never made me feel rushed. She was so welcoming when we walked in and encouraged us to look at all the gowns that were similar to what I showed her pictures of. The selection in the store was amazing, I loved more than one gown and it was nice to have the store to myself so I could walk freely around and choose the best dress. They have many unique gowns and aren't "run of the mill" which I really appreciated. Thank you Leslie for making wedding dress shopping stress free, fun and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Stephanie S

My experience at L’Fay started out wonderful, but by the end, I couldn’t wait to never have to deal with them again. I called to book an appointment to try on dresses and was encouraged to book an appointment as soon as possible because their “as is” section could sell out. I... Read More came in with only my mom initially to try on “as is” dresses and potentially buy something if I liked it. I found a dress I fell in love with, but it was significantly higher than what I wanted to pay, and although the sales associate was very friendly, I ultimately decided to stick to the number I had in mind. I received a phone call a few days later from a different sales associate indicating that since the dress was “as is” they could bring the price down. My husband purchased it for me over the phone and we set an appointment up for my aunts and Best friend to come try on with me. I wanted the experience of having my family there, and considering I spent thousands of dollars, thought it wouldn’t be that much of an issue. Upon our arrival two weeks later, the new sales associate was annoyed with me from the start and told me to tell my family not to touch the dresses. She then told me that my now husband would have to come in that day, while I was trying on dresses with my family, to sign the receipt for the dress we paid for in full about two weeks ago. Why would a bridal shop demand the groom come in while I was trying on my dress? There is certainly a more appropriate time to have the groom come in than while I’m trying on my wedding gown. I left feeling very disappointed with my experience, but was excited to have the dress altered. I scheduled an appointment with L’fay’s recommended seamstress. Upon arrival, the store was closed. The sales associate drove up and asked me who I was and why I was there. She didn’t remember me, which I understand as I’m certain she sees a lot of clients. The seamstress accidentally forgot my appointment that I scheduled. I get that mistakes happen. For our rescheduled date, she couldn’t find my dress. I spent the first 15 minutes of my appointment panicking that my dress was lost. She eventually found it, but it cut down on the time I was available and had to again schedule another appointment. The seamstress told me I would have to pay cash or check on the spot (neither of which I carry and she didn’t let me know this until I was there). My husband later went in to pay and the sales associate told him $495, he paid, and then the seamstress told me that what she said was wrong and it should be $525. (Mind you - I was getting my sleeves shortened and my dress hemmed - that’s it. I thought it was very expensive for what it was). I had to go in for another fitting at which point the seamstress told me my dress would look and fit better if I lost weight (she said this twice). I’m a size 2/26 in jeans and found it completely heartbreaking that one woman would say that to another woman while in her wedding dress. For the cost of their dresses, I certainly think you can find better customer service.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelsey F

I had my first ever bridal appointment at L'Fay Bridal in Fogelsville and it was an incredible experience! Leslie was so welcoming, patient, and knowledgeable! She made me feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful! I loved having the whole store to myself and did not feel... Read More rushed. I felt important and loved that all the focus was on one bride and not on a crowded, noisy store. They have an incredible selection of gorgeous dresses and Leslie is so helpful every step of the way! :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Laura R

I had a wonderful experience shopping for a wedding dress here. Leslie was patient and helpful, and explained a lot about the dresses and tailoring. I did not feel rushed (I did go on a Thursday morning) and the salon felt very glamorous. While I didn't end up buying my dress... Read More here, I highly recommend a visit here for brides in the Valley!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Ashley M

Fantastic service! Friendly customer service. Requested an appointment for the next day, quick response time, honored my request for day/time despite the short notice. Amazing! Intimate and private experience with the manager and myself and my family to pick out the dress of my... Read More dreams! No other customers were in the store. Loved the focus and attention on my wants and needs. Highly recommend coming here for a wedding dress! Great selection! Unique dresses!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren K

I was very excited to shop at L'Fay and hopefully find my dream gown. Unfortunately I went to the boutique at the time of my important and the place was closed and black. After making numerous phone calls I left a message. They called me about and hour later and said they... Read More believed it was for a month later when it was clearly stated in an email. No sincere apology was received.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Dana Z

My experience with L'Fay bridal up until alternation was 5-star. Would recommend the salon to anyone. That being said, now that my wedding is over and I have had the unpleasant opportunity to work with their in-house seamstress, Gloria, I do feel like I need to provide a... Read More detailed review of my experience. When shopping for my wedding dress, I knew I was cutting it close being that we were looking at an engagement of only 6 months. I was assured that my dress would be in in time (and it was) and that their seamstress was aware of the time-crunch. Now, I am not 100% sure, but I believe Gloria is an outside contractor as I paid her directly and not the salon. I decided to use their recommended seamstress as I had such a great experience in picking out my dress and the salon was very high-end, I figured I would be in good hands. HUGE mistake! Gloria was the most incompetent vendor that I worked with for my wedding. After many tears and 5 fittings (!!), she could not get the dress right. It came to the point where we actually scrapped part of the dress that was mine and she actually had one sitting in the back from another bride. We essentially started over after that 5th fitting. Now I lived 3 hours out of town. This required me to travel each weekend during the month prior to my wedding for fittings. I even had two fittings in one weekend. I should have known this wasn't going to be pretty when during my first fitting, she bled on my brand new expensive wedding dress. This all came with a hefty price tag as well. I was told when I bought the dress that alterations start at $300, my price tag was $495 before she even started for a crappy result. Like I said, after many tears and fittings, my mother ended up fixing my dress 2 days prior to my wedding because I could not let Gloria lay her hands on my dress any more. Every time she tried to fix it, it ended up worse. Unfortunately this negatively affects my review of the salon as I feel they need someone much more experienced. L'Fay - 9 , Gloria - 0.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Alta B

L'fay is the perfect place to find a wedding gown. It is small and intimate, and I loved that I had the entire store to myself. Renee was friendly and helped make wonderful suggestions of dresses to try on. Their seamstress, Gloria, did an incredible job making sure my dress fit... Read More me perfectly once it arrived. Overall, a wonderful experience!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Katie C

I love all the ladies that work here--so helpful and the dresses were beautiful and reasonably priced for a French boutique. This was the second store I went to and found my dress within 40 minutes. It was a floor sample, the last one, and was my size--also 66% off. One of the... Read More girls at the boutique called it Southern Bell goes to Paris. It was beautiful, classy, unique and so charming. I ended up adding lace sleeves (because my wedding was in the winter) and a champagne bow the tied long in the back. I was also able to get my veil and earrings at this store. If you like personal service and don't want to fight for attention, dresses or quality, come to Cymbeline & L'Fay Boutique!

Gives you the bride feeling

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jennyfer P

I was at my wits ends having gone to every major wedding shop in the city when I got to Cymbeline. Not only was my consultant fantastic but Renee as wel. Once I purchased the dress they made me feel so comfortable and went out of their way their way to ensure my wedding dress... Read More was everything I imagined and more. Her staff especially the seamstress was unbelievable. They are masters at their craft. My alterations and build up was both sexy and demure. Jadore them

One of a kind dresses

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Caitlin C

I never knew what my "dream" dress was...but I certainly found it. I have to say I ended up really enjoying my wedding dress shopping experience. I kept my search to smaller boutiques, who really took care of me. Cymbeline/L'Fay was the last store I went to - which came... Read More recommended by a friend's sister - at this point, I had more of an idea of what I actually wanted. The staff recommended I try on the last dress I tried on - and it turns out that was the one! My mom started crying and I just knew it was it. I didn't believe everyone that that's how it happens - but it really was that cliche. Renee helped me through every step of the way. We ended up making some pretty big changes to the dress and they definitely got the job done. There was a little bit of a language barrier with their seamstress and I had to tell her a couple times to fix things, but in the end, it all got done - the dress looked stunning - and I couldn't have dreamed of a better dress. I truly believe the whole wedding dress experience is unique for every single bride out there and not every place is a good fit for everyone. But I really enjoyed my experience with Cymbeline/L'Fay and would recommend them to all brides out there!

Mrs. Axhushi :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Fabiola A

Best dress :)

the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Elise M

L'Fay Bridal has been the absolute best experience I have had. Getting my dress at this store in Chatham has made my entire wedding experience so much more enjoyable. The store is so gorgeous and clean! The dresses are displayed around the perimeter of the store beautifully,... Read More making them both easily accessible and easily viewed. I went in with a list of things I wanted in a dress - lace, sleeves, illusion neckline, etc., and was happy to see many options that fit my requirements. However, the dress I ended up getting was completely different. In other stores you have to wrestle with the dresses to get them off of the cramped racks, whereas here I was able to easily peruse them - which is how I stumbled upon a dress so different from what I originally wanted. On top of the beautiful dresses and store the employees were magnificent. Laura has been helping me from the first time I stepped in the store and has gone above and beyond what is usually expected. She is so helpful and kind and I felt she was truly excited about my dress as well. She was accommodating to my sisters and mother coming with me to my appointments and could not have been happier or more pleasant with them and myself. This is the only bridal store I will ever recommend to anyone. You would be cheating yourself not to at least try L'Fay Bridal for your wedding dress!

The dress!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 jesika h

I am not a high strung person but if I was, I might have been slightly disappointed but.... This is in no way a bad review! I found the perfect dress and they had to make some adjustments to it and did a perfect job!!!! Anne is a master at sewing and I would trust her with any... Read More VIP dress. The only disappointment was that all of this had to be done three weeks before my wedding .... A little stressful but it was done to perfection and the staff are extremely lovely. Great selection of dresses!

I found my dream dress here!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Chinh D

I just found and ordered my dress this past Saturday. They had the exact dress I was looking for and the sample I tried on just fit me thank god. I fell in love with the dress and didn't care anymore to try on other dresses. I guess that's how you know it's the one. Renee was... Read More the one who helped me and she was great! Everyone there was so nice and made me feel beautiful. The dress was quoted in a previous email exchange prior to my visit but then I found out it was more expensive but Renee kept her word and gave me the quote which I found great in their aspect of customer service. The shop is small but it doesn't matter if you find the one dress and I love how much more personal their service is. I can't wait till my dress arrives and I get to wear it again.

Spectacular Service & The Gown of my Dreams!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Dana M

I tried on 3 dresses here, and the third was the gown of my dreams. I didn't visit any other bridal shops or hesitate, but purchased it right on the spot. Ivy, the saleswoman, gave us a great deal and even included the veil and alterations at no charge. Their seamstress was... Read More fabulous and they did everything I asked.

Cymbeline/L'Fay - wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Lilian B

I purchased my gown from Cymbeline L'Fay in January. With my mum and sisters overseas, I was a bit scared of the process so two friends helped me out. After visiting some of the bigger salons, from the moment I walked into Cymbeline I knew it was different - small, attentive,... Read More and on a Saturday afternoon, we had the place to ourselves! Renata helped me during my first appointment and she let us go crazy, letting us pick them ourselves to try on. One of my friends picked a dress off a mannequin, which when I tried on, made me feel like a stunning, beautiful bride - it was THE dress!There were no tears, I just felt beautiful and it was so easy to imagine myself doing my first dance in that dress! Renata was extremely patient. She knew before I did that I would come back, and happily waited while I called my mum and also understood when I said I needed to sleep on it. The next day I called them back to make an appointment, they fit me right in for Monday and this time I went alone - Ivy the manager helped me out as Renata was on leave, and she let me try a few other styles to reinforce that the dress I picked was indeed the dress for me. She stayed late to help me process my order and was super flexible about some modifications I wanted to make the dress truly mine. The alterations lady happened to be there and she was also super flexible when I discussed what I wanted done. All for a VERY reasonable price! I'm very excited about the gown and I'm looking forward to when it comes in. The designs are beautiful, the staff are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them. A colleague of mine is also getting married, so I told her to go to Cymbeline - she was bowled over with the designs, price and service so she also just purchased her dress from Cymbeline. All I can say is a big thank you to the staff for turning what I thought would be a scary process into a wonderful experience!

Love it!

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Maria D

I had a great experience at L’Fay Bridal. I did not know what to expect and I was not sure what silhouette I wanted. Laura was patient and walked me through the different collections and pulled what she thought would best flatter my shape as well as venue. I am getting... Read More married in a beautiful vineyard this summer. The first one she suggested was a stunning vintage inspired lace gown that looks much better on than on the hanger! The best part is it is so light and comfortable. I love it ! We talked about adding a colored sash to it as part of my alterations to tie in it with my bridal party. I feel that I have received special personalized attention and have been please d so far by everyone at this charming bridal store.

WOW!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 Meryl C

The seamstress Janina is so talented , she was able to add cap sleeves to my strapless gown making it seem as if they are part of the dress! I really love the way she tailored it to fit me perfectly and she added a built in bra so no discomfort or worries there! Renata , my... Read More Consultant was by my side the entire process and L’Fay accommodated me when needed. I really recommend L’Fay Bridal for the benefits of getting such personalized service. I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in my dream wedding gown!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 Elizabeth M

L' Fay in Chatham is amazing! I'm getting married this summer so my mom and Sister joined me past weekend to go dress shopping. L' Fay was our first stop of the day and we wound up spending almost 2 hours there! Laura was absolutely wonderful. She made us all feel the way you... Read More want to feel when you're a bride- special! She was patient, encouraged me to try on everything, and was completely indulgent of my needs to debate the qualities of every dress!

Wonderfull store and excelente service

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Mayra C

I fell in love with the store and all people there, they were perfect. My consultant knew exactly what was perfect for my body type.They were also very patient with the group of people that where with me :) I definitely recommend Dresses are beautiful and unique .....

Must visit!

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Amber M

I went to L’Fay Bridal because I saw online that the dresses were gorgeous. I had my mind on one dress that caught my eye and tried many others. I liked many which was already different from other places where I didn’t like a single one. Renata was so nice and seemed sincere. I... Read More felt at ease with her. Then...I found the one! They were accommodating and just plain amazing. Service and treatment were A+. They made me feel like a princess. Thank you sooo much

Incredible experience

Reviewed on 2/09/2013 Anna M

This was the most amazing experience. Of course the dresses were beautiful, but: - The sales staff were not just selling... they were excited for me and just really wanted me to try on anything that even slightly caught my eye. - They listened and after they saw what I was... Read More liking and disliking, they pulled things with their knowledge and expertise that were unexpected and perfect. - I didn't feel pressured or swayed. They stepped back and let me have some space to think. 100% incredible experience.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Amanda R

This boutique is wonderful with a beautiful selection of dresses. My bridal stylist was sweet, attentive and did her best to find me the perfect dress. I found the store to be impeccable, the service outstanding and the dresses stunning. I'm so glad I bought my dress here as... Read More L’Fay is a breath of fresh air compared to so many of the other snooty or factory-like bridal shops I visited in the area . Would recommend to every Bride that is looking for unique “different” look.