Book Your Wedding with Li UNA Event Center

A BALLROOM IN ST. LOUIS, MO

LiUna Event Center offers an elegant ballroom setting in the small town of Sunset Hills, Missouri, less than 30 minutes southwest of St. Louis. Here, couples can hold a ceremony and reception for up to 350 guests and take advantage of full service and delectable menu items. LiUna Event Center is a large banquet room with high ceilings and a modern, polished look, allowing couples to achieve that classic white wedding feel.

The design and shape of the room lend itself well to guests to easily view the champagne toast and other excitement going on at the head table from anywhere in the room. Round tables covered in elegant linen provide comfortable seating for guests on a carpeted area. The bride and groom sit at the place of honor at the raised front table, next to the stylish tiled area that works as well for displaying the wedding cake as it does for dancing afterwards.

One of LiUna Event Center's special features is the dramatic lighting it provides. Behind the head table is an elegant line of sheer drapery illuminated by colorful lighting. Strategically placed lighting is also located along the walls, while tea-light-shaped chandeliers hang from the ceiling. In addition, a ceiling projector can cast wedding-themed images behind the head table and a sound system provides amplification for entertainment and speeches.

LiUna Event Center is a full-service wedding venue. The menu items are provided by the on-site personal chef and a full-service beverage bar is available throughout the reception for guests. In addition, the venue provides a variety of wedding planning services including professional photographers, professional DJs and professional wedding coordinators. The following items are also provided:

• Chair covers
  • Napkins
  • Table decorations
  • Table runners
  • Unique head table decorations

Couples get five hours of event time, plus additional time for setup and cleanup. For an added fee, extra hours can be arranged. Setup time can start one day before the event start time and the festivities must end by 1 a.m.

In addition to the standard features, LiUna Event Center can offer couples with assistance in numerous other areas, including providing the bride with her bouquet. Free menu sampling is offered prior to the wedding. The venue also provides professional decorating of the space and linens chosen to match the color scheme of the wedding. Photobooth coordinators are provided to help guests capture memorable photos of the celebration.

Let Us Make Your Night Unforgettable!

The beautiful LiUNA Event Center is conveniently located at the corner of Lindbergh Boulevard and Gravois Road in Sunset Hills, Missouri. Only 3 minutes East from Highway 270 via the Gravois Road Exit, our venue is able to accommodate any event with banquet seating up to 350 people.

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

4532 South Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO (314) 226-1010

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Kevin D

Our wedding was awesome. 2 big reasons for this. 1 was our DJ, he rocked. 2 was because we chose LiUNA for our ceremony & reception site. Everyone we encountered at LiUNA was courteous, professional, and knew their job and how to do it best. Any questions or concerns... Read More were addressed quickly and appropriately. The expectations were set in detail ahead of time, we were informed what and how everything would happen. They worked with my (now) wife so she could have everything she wanted. All of the promises made by the event booking staff were held true the night of. There was no ambiguity, there were no half-truths. They proved to be honest on all counts, and it made for a great night. I have worked in the industry as a wedding DJ for over 15 years, and I wanted a vendor I could "Set and Forget". This would allow me to concentrate on my bride and my guests. LiUNA's staff delivered. With all of the things we had to worry about on the day of the wedding and the stress involved, LiUNA was one of the things we did not have to worry about at all. The Staff at LiUNA was on-point. Issues were handled, any requests were addressed, and all service was high, 5-star level. The Food at LiUNA was AMAZING. Aside from being sore from dancing too much, the topic most of my guests commented on was how great the food was. And it was. The Bone-in pork chops w/ mushroom glaze especially, WOW! I have eaten a lot of "wedding food", e.g. the plain chicken and/or overcooked beef, non-descript white sauce pasta, green beans, and iceburg salad. Not so at LiUNA. The food, all of it, had FLAVOR. Spices, even! People actually cooked the food, not just microwaving boil-a-bag food like most. An example of the staff I witnessed: One of our guests had a child who wanted a pork chop, but did not like mushrooms at all. A staff member heard this, asked the child to wait for a few minutes while she disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later she reemerged with a freshly-cooked, plain pork chop for the child. The kid was overjoyed, and the parent was grateful for a happy child. This is just one of many examples of the LiUNA staff taking care of business and providing us with a truly 5-star wedding experience. I was very happy with how LiUNA handled everything, from the first interactions with us, when dropping off and setting things up ahead of time, to the actual ceremony & reception itself. My experience with weddings is vast, and nothing I encountered at LiUNA indicated "budget" wedding venue. You will definitely get what you pay for here. The bar they try to reach is high, and they reached it with ease. (The price was also great!) I would confidently recommend LiUNA for any event, especially if you want things to go smoothly and professionally. LiUNA knows the business of weddings!

2017-12-16T20:53:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole B

Been in contact with this venue for 2+ weeks trying to schedule a tour and I keep getting apologies but no tours. Drove 40+ minutes to tour only to find the doors locked. Phones also do not work. Would hate for someone to book this venue and then not be able to get a hold of... Read More them. They really leave you hanging.

Meet The Coordinator

Nancy Long

Hi - I'm Nancy Long, and I'm the proud coordinator for the Beautiful LiUNA Event Center! I have a 25+ year career in marketing, special events and of course working with many amazing people. I'm here to help make your special event even better than you imagined! Please don't hesitate to contact me ([email protected]) for more details and a personalized tour.