Let Us Make Your Night Unforgettable!

The beautiful LiUNA Event Center is conveniently located at the corner of Lindbergh Boulevard and Gravois Road in Sunset Hills, Missouri. Only 3 minutes East from Highway 270 via the Gravois Road Exit, our venue is able to accommodate any event with banquet seating up to 350 people.

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

4532 South Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO (314) 226-1010

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Kevin D

Our wedding was awesome. 2 big reasons for this. 1 was our DJ, he rocked. 2 was because we chose LiUNA for our ceremony & reception site. Everyone we encountered at LiUNA was courteous, professional, and knew their job and how to do it best. Any questions or concerns... Read More were addressed quickly and appropriately. The expectations were set in detail ahead of time, we were informed what and how everything would happen. They worked with my (now) wife so she could have everything she wanted. All of the promises made by the event booking staff were held true the night of. There was no ambiguity, there were no half-truths. They proved to be honest on all counts, and it made for a great night. I have worked in the industry as a wedding DJ for over 15 years, and I wanted a vendor I could "Set and Forget". This would allow me to concentrate on my bride and my guests. LiUNA's staff delivered. With all of the things we had to worry about on the day of the wedding and the stress involved, LiUNA was one of the things we did not have to worry about at all. The Staff at LiUNA was on-point. Issues were handled, any requests were addressed, and all service was high, 5-star level. The Food at LiUNA was AMAZING. Aside from being sore from dancing too much, the topic most of my guests commented on was how great the food was. And it was. The Bone-in pork chops w/ mushroom glaze especially, WOW! I have eaten a lot of "wedding food", e.g. the plain chicken and/or overcooked beef, non-descript white sauce pasta, green beans, and iceburg salad. Not so at LiUNA. The food, all of it, had FLAVOR. Spices, even! People actually cooked the food, not just microwaving boil-a-bag food like most. An example of the staff I witnessed: One of our guests had a child who wanted a pork chop, but did not like mushrooms at all. A staff member heard this, asked the child to wait for a few minutes while she disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later she reemerged with a freshly-cooked, plain pork chop for the child. The kid was overjoyed, and the parent was grateful for a happy child. This is just one of many examples of the LiUNA staff taking care of business and providing us with a truly 5-star wedding experience. I was very happy with how LiUNA handled everything, from the first interactions with us, when dropping off and setting things up ahead of time, to the actual ceremony & reception itself. My experience with weddings is vast, and nothing I encountered at LiUNA indicated "budget" wedding venue. You will definitely get what you pay for here. The bar they try to reach is high, and they reached it with ease. (The price was also great!) I would confidently recommend LiUNA for any event, especially if you want things to go smoothly and professionally. LiUNA knows the business of weddings!

2017-12-16T20:53:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole B

Been in contact with this venue for 2+ weeks trying to schedule a tour and I keep getting apologies but no tours. Drove 40+ minutes to tour only to find the doors locked. Phones also do not work. Would hate for someone to book this venue and then not be able to get a hold of... Read More them. They really leave you hanging.

Meet The Coordinator

Nancy Long

Hi - I'm Nancy Long, and I'm the proud coordinator for the Beautiful LiUNA Event Center! I have a 25+ year career in marketing, special events and of course working with many amazing people. I'm here to help make your special event even better than you imagined! Please don't hesitate to contact me (Nancy@Liunacenter.com) for more details and a personalized tour.