Liberty Park Florist and Greenhouse, Inc.

Spokane, WA

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

1401 E. Newark Avenue, Spokane, WA (509) 534-9381

My floral shop

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Leslie B

Excellent costumer service! Shel'Lee worked with our budget, the brides bouquets and bout infers turned out beautiful. She called me right away to tell me my peonies came in welted and put in white roses instead and still kept us in our budget!

Totally Understood my Vision

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Sarah

I had my arch specifically made for our wedding and the flowers were going to be a very important part of it. She'lee worked with me to understand what I wanted and what I was expecting. When the flowers arrived, the arch could not have turned out better. So amazing!

Liberty Park Florist

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 223Kayla D

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. The price was fantastic and the quality of them were great. Tammy did a great job on my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets. My bouquet stayed together all day long and dried just a beautiful. I will recommend this florist to... Read More everyone even just for your everyday flowers.