Life Illumination Image

Minneapolis, Saint Paul, St. Cloud, & Midwest. AIRBRUSHING

Makeup Artist Pro, On-site

Highly skilled mobile makeup artist for Engagement, Wedding and Boudoir portraits to glow from inside out. I am passionate about bridal beauty! I love helping people look and feel their best!! You will receive Pre & Day of: Skin care, Airbrushing - long-wear & water resistant, Makeup application, Lashes, Educational tips, Pampering, Gift of appreciation and Travel to your location. What is your desired makeup style? You can reach me by text anytime. Call me today to book your makeup trial. Professionally trained with all complexions by TemptuPro, Lancôme ProTeam, Clinique, and more. View Sharol’s artistry portraits at www.lifeillumination.com/makeup Be a NATURALLY beautiful bride!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Minneapolis, Saint Paul, St. Cloud, & Midwest. AIRBRUSHING (763) 477-9186

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Gigi R

Sharol is a true professional knows how to highlight your attributes and listen well what are your expectations, beside that she use top quality products and is highly sensitive, attentive and smiling, she inspires much confidence. I have to tell also the air brush is like a... Read More gentile massage in your face and the make up last even to the morning after the wedding.

Meet The President

Sharol Tyra

I easily connect with prospective clients and I listen to what is most important for your wedding day. You deserve attentive pampering! With the care of a nurse and creativity of an experienced MUA, let’s co-create your exact desired makeup look! I feel inspired when my Beautiful Brides exclaim, “That’s it, I love my ______ (complexion, eyes, lips, glow …!)” They also express, “How did you do that?!” Personally, biking gives me oneness with nature and freedom. Hydro-training and cycling is just pure fun with upbeat music. I love traveling and I am also known as “Globetrotter Sharol.