Life Long Studios

West Coast Florida & Destination

Capturing Your Life's Moments

We believe in relationships and families, in joy and in laughter. Weddings truely are a celebration of life and we love to be a part of them! From the moment we connect with you our goal is to tell your love story through the lens of our cameras in a way that can be retold for generations. We are creating a masterpiece of memories for each couple to cherish their entire lives. When the day is done and the wedding is over, all that is left is your love and the photos. That is why the stories we tell are so important.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1927 Passero Ave, Lutz, FL West Coast Florida & Destination (727) 491-3872

Stunning Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Victoria M

Buffy was a pleasure to work with. She is fun and great at what she does. Picking a wedding photographer was challenging because we wanted to make sure we made the right choice. There are so many photographers out there and it's a big investment because they definitely aren't... Read More cheap. Their prices are very good for the quality of work they do. A friend recommended Life Long Studios and that helped us make our decision. In our package, the engagement photos are included. I did not want to do engagement photos because I'm not really a fan of taking pictures. However, if I can give brides one piece of advice...do the engagement photos! Of course, they are fun to have but the biggest reason engagement photos are a must is because they help you and your husband-to-be get comfortable together in front of the camera. I am confident that our wedding photos turned out better because we did the engagement shoot. We did our engagement photos in Ybor city. Buffy was great about working with our schedule. When we got our photos back I was stunned by how great they were! Buffy is an incredible photographer. She made us both look like we knew what we were doing! On the day of the wedding, Buffy was great as well. We decided on the package with 2 photographers (definitely recommend) so that we could get some cool shots from high above and shots that the main photographer didn't have time to capture. I loved that in addition to the typical wedding portraits that every wedding photographer should capture, there were a lot of artistic shots and unique shots. Our wedding photos look like art! They captured our emotions, the emotions of our wedding party and of our guests. They did a fabulous job!

We LOVE our engagement photos!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 ianna w

We decided to go with Life Long after just one meeting with Buffy - she is fantastic! Our wedding isn't until next year, but we just received our engagement photos and were completely blown away! In just one hour, Buffy managed to capture nearly 200 GORGEOUS photos. My fiancé... Read More was dreading the shoot all week and complaining that he hated to get his picture taken. But Buffy was so easygoing and managed to make the experience enjoyable for him! Because they were in the middle of their "slow season" we were advised we would likely receive our images within the week - and we did! Our only issue is that it is going to be truly difficult to narrow down which photos we want to put on our save the dates/wedding website/etc. - we love them all! The level of responsiveness and friendliness I have experienced so far - not only with Buffy but also with Gina and Sonja who I have communicated with over email - is incredible. I am so happy I decided to use Life Long and cant wait for them to shoot my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jen H

I'm a little late leaving a review, but Life Long shot my wedding at the end of March and we had a wonderful experience with them! We are from South Carolina, so planning a wedding and finding vendors in Tampa wasn't always easy. I'm pleased to say that selecting Life Long to... Read More shoot our wedding was probably the best choice we made (tied with the awesome venue!). They were so flexible and responsive as I had to plan just about everything over the phone and email. Buffy was so kind throughout the planning process as well as during the wedding day photos. She made notes of our preferences and tried to accommodate every single one. She was dealing with two people who don't love having their pictures taken and don't know what to do in front of a camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and coached us through each set of shots. In the end, we received beautiful photos that captured us, our day, our family/friends and every detail from our wedding. We are so pleased with their work! After the wedding, the office staff was so kind in answering my (probably 5000) questions and making sure I knew what was happening each step of the way. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nicola D

PERFECTION!!!! Best day of our lives... and Buffy captured it all, we couldn't be happier! If you're looking for professional, creative and passionate people to capture every moment of your wedding, I would highly recommend Buffy & her team of talented photographers. From the... Read More moment they arrived they knew exactly what they wanted to photograph, and were excited the entire day. We had a beach wedding, and wanted a "first look" and our photographs before the ceremony, to allow us to enjoy our time with guests during the cocktail hour & reception. Buffy & Cheryl kept everyones mood high and smiles wide, with their patience and positive attitude. It was HOT, and we had a toddler.. but nothing discouraged them from getting the most beautiful pictures on our special day! As a designer I had high expectations, I did a lot of research when deciding on the photographer, as this was something very important to me, and it paid off. I am thrilled I got to work with such creative professionals, who were so friendly & skilled in their art. We have so many beautiful moments that will last a life time. Receiving the gallery of photos was like reliving the day all over again, So thankful for their combined talent, and enjoyed working with these 2 amazing women! Forever grateful Mr & Mrs Crallie xoxo

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Taylor J

We decided to go with Life Long Studios after meeting them at a bridal show. We couldn't be happier that we chose them to photograph our special day. Both Gabrielle and Jorge were phenomenal and really have an eye for detail! Their energy on the day of was really wonderful,... Read More everyone felt comfortable to take pictures and they made it fun. Everything transitioned so smoothly and they captured every detail and moment I could have wanted. Our pictures turned out to be everything we dreamed they would be! I would 100% recommend this company to photograph your wedding. It is an investment for sure but totally worth every penny! Thank you LIFE LONG and especially to Gabrielle and Jorge!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Ashley Z

We are over the moon with Life Long Studios and our photographer Jorge! From our amazing engagement session in Ybor City to our much awaited wedding in St. Pete Beach.... Jorge blew us away with his outstanding eye for detail and ability to capture all of the sweet little... Read More moments we shared. His excitement during our shoots with him made it apparent photography is his passion. Our photo booth attendant the day of our wedding was phenomenal as well and our guests truly enjoyed this fun addition at our reception. We can't say enough about our experience and anticipate using Life Long (and Jorge) again in the future for our family sessions!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kerri T

It was so sweet working with Life Long Studios! They were so incredibly accommodating, thoughtful, and all around easy to work with. Gabrielle, our wedding photographer, is a doll and knows her stuff. She and Amy have a great eye for capturing the big day. I highly recommend... Read More Gabrielle and Life Long Studios!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Shayla S

Gabrielle totally slam dunked our engagement shoot! She had fun ideas and made us feel comfortable, which helped us look genuinely happy in our photos instead of lots of posing and fake smiles. She even fought off a mountain of ants for us! (What a trooper!) Our pup Angel loved... Read More her and our photos are absolutely what we hoped for and more. Gabrielle was patient with us and captured beautiful moments we had no idea would turn out so stunning. We're so excited for her to shoot our wedding photos in a couple months!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 A. S

Gabrielle was the photographer at my wedding at the St. Petersburg Women's Club. She had the daunting task of shooting my whole entire wedding all by herself, and she absolutely nailed it!! She was so warm, professional, and friendly! She made sure to get every photo that we had... Read More discussed and also got the photos that my guests had asked her for. I know that my happiness was her number one priority, and she was so encouraging and positive the whole entire day! The images that I received were even better than I had imagined! She absolutely captured the magic and love that I was feeling all day and the night shots were incredible. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ashley A

Jorge was the absolute best to work with! Everyone in my bridal party was talking about how great he was the day after the wedding!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Hallie P

Highly recommend this vendor to anyone! They are communicative, quick to respond, professional and the pictures turn out great too! We felt very comfortable and loved worked with Rhianna and Kristina!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Korri O

Buffy Feldman and Life Long Studios - so many fantastic things to say!!! We were a destination couple, so it was incredibly important to work with a vendor that we could trust - especially for something as important as our wedding photos. Buffy and her team were amazing from the... Read More very beginning. Katrina in the office took wonderful care of us! The value for the service provided was incredible - we looked at some other vendors...and in terms of value, there was no comparison! She also brought along an assistant photographer in training - Sam was great to work with as well! LLS is incredibly responsive via phone and email, and Buffy herself was willing to speak with me via phone for an hour on two separate occasions to discuss logistics and ideas. We had a lovely sunrise photo session with Buffy the week of our wedding, and that really helped us become comfortable with taking direction. The day of our wedding was fantastic - Buffy was on time and ready to roll at the designated time. Buffy is the sweetest person EVER, but still managed to wrangle the guests and wedding party to get the shots we wanted. She was very patient in providing direction. When I sat down on a sand dune and got sand burr stickers stuck in my hands on my wedding day (oops!), Buffy helped pick them out, made sure I was ok, and we carried on with sunset photos! She ensured that we had all the shots we wanted - sparkler photos, fireworks photos...everything! I am literally DYING to see the finished product, I know our photos will be amazing...memories for a life time. I highly recommend Life Long Studios, and especially Buffy, for any event! Book Life Long - you will NOT regret it!!! - The Orays 10.1.16

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Choosing Jorge with Lifelong Studios was the wisest and most rewarding choice I made for our wedding! I remember how overly stressed I was trying to decide on who to hire as our wedding photographer. At a wedding expo at Lange Farm in Dade City, I escaped for a quick break to... Read More their quiet office to feed my baby. When I sat down, I looked around the room and my eyes were immediately drawn to the most breathtaking portrait canvas of another couple's wedding. I walked over to see who the photographer was and saw Lifelong. I decided right then and there I had to have them! Their pictures are exactly how I'd expect wedding photography to be. Romantic and glowing, the natural light just makes each picture so magical and full of charm. I called them the next day. Stephanie answered the phone and is just the sweetest and extremely helpful. Then our photographer Jorge set up a meeting. We went through the timeline and I could already tell by the meeting he was what we were looking for. His confidence and energy is reassuring, especially since my husband and I were nervous for our engagement session! Jorge reassured us at the meeting he would walk us through it all step by step and it would feel natural to us in no time. Well, he was right! Our engagement pictures were stunning! He even took the extra time to include our 8 month old son. He takes control of the shoot, notices every detail down to your hair, hands, feet and guides you through everything. We had a great time too. Wedding day came, and we didn't have a wedding planner. I truthfully feel like Jorge stepped up to the plate and helped keep everything running smoothly. Again, his confidence, professionalism and energy is exactly how a photographer should exude himself. He went above and beyond his duties. My husband and I decided to do the first look before the ceremony, and it was the most intimate part of the evening. I'm so thankful for that time and when I look at that part of the photos, I still cry remembering how special that moment was for me. Our pictures of that night are perfection. It feels like us. They tell the story of the whole night. Our family and the guests were raving on how amazing he was, even to this day. We have gorgeous pictures of all the family now. Jorge captured every single person at the wedding. I am forever thankful that I saw the canvas that day at Lange Farm and would highly recommend Jorge with Lifelong over and over again.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Stephanie L

Our wedding day was the most meaningful and momentous days of our lives thus far. From the beginning to end everything was more than I could have ever dreamed of and I know this is a direct result of the talented venders who worked our event. In selecting our photographer I... Read More underwent a considerable search to find someone who would understand the vision for the day. I cannot express how happy I am that I found Life Long Studios. From the moment I met our photographer Buffy (owner of Life Long Studios) I knew she was going to do everything to make our wedding perfect. Her team was amazing, making the time leading up to the event easy and comfortable, working quickly to answer questions, and communicating with me regarding day of scheduling. Everything was perfect, Buffy is one of the sweetest people I have ever worked with. In many ways it was as if we had known her all of our lives. Her passion and love for what she does shines through her work and her talent for organizing and maintaining order is exactly what any bride needs on the day of her wedding. Buffy’s sweet words throughout the day were encouraging and made us more comfortable as the day went on. Some of my favorite moments working with her were when she stopped to show us how truly beautiful our photos looked. Her attention to detail was refreshing. I knew she understood how much time and thought went into the day and she made sure to document all of the perfect moments; from the first look on my husband’s face when I walked down the aisle to the intricate detail of my great-grandmothers brooch on my bouquet, she captured it all. I encourage anyone looking for a photographer that truly cares about capturing those perfect moments, to look not further. You will not find a better group to document your big day or special occasion.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Katherine G

We absolutely loved Buffy. We have only gotten the sneak peak of our wedding photos but we love them and her.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Kari D

Everyone we met at life long made us feel like family! Cheryl was amazing and made us feel so special with engagement shoot right up to our wedding day! We look forward to using them for years to come! I will be recommending them to everyone we know.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Hallie S

We had an awesome Engagement shoot with Rhianna on Valentine's Day! She made us feel at ease and had a great eye, we felt we were in great hands. We can't wait to see the photos! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Crystal H

Rhianna did a great job. She was personable and really understood who we were as a couple to get just the right pictures.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Kelley B

We absolutely love Buffy from Life Long Studios! She is am amazing photographer. Our wedding was December 12th and we got our pictures back just before Christmas! Even our engagement pictures came back pretty quickly. Our engagement session was only supposed to be 45 minutes... Read More but Buffy was so inspired that we took pictures for 2 hours. I never take a good picture, but with Buffy they all come out amazing. We even had our dog looking at the camera in most of our engagement shots! We are so pleased with how our wedding pictures came out. We will definitely use her in the future.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jenn F

We hired Life Long after seeing the beautiful pictures they had done at the Aquarium. Jorge was our photographer and he was amazing. He captured so many different areas of us in the aquarium, before the wedding getting ready at the hotel, as well as our grand exit. He was... Read More with us all day and made every picture feel extremely natural. There is not a better photographer for you to hire for your wedding, we highly recommend him and Life Long Studios!

Wedding photographers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley B

Great photos, even though it started raining and we didn't get to go outside

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

Look no further......this is your wedding photography company! My wife and I were blessed to have Jorge of Lifelong Studios photograph our engagement pictures on the Clearwater Beach and our wedding pictures at the Florida Aquarium. Jorge was a professional and captured shots we... Read More couldn't have even dreamed of! We've already received our engagement photos and can't even pick which ones we want to print because we love them all so much. Jorge was incredible on our wedding day and captured all of the shots we wanted. He kept us relaxed, having fun, and enjoying the entire wedding experience as he photographed us from getting ready, to our "first look", to our ceremony and reception. There were times I didn't even realize he was there because he wasn't intrusive at all during the most intimate parts of our wedding, yet was still there capturing each magical moment. Jorge gave us memories that we know we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Love Life Long Studios!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Amanda N

I knew I wanted Buffy to photograph my wedding before I was even engaged. Over a year and a half ago I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding and Buffy was her photographer. I just really liked how professional and fun to work with she was. I also loved that she works with... Read More natural lighting. So as soon as I got engaged I booked Life Long Studios right away. Buffy and her crew did an amazing job capturing our spring wedding at Sunken Gardens. Our photos are gorgeous! The creativity and lighting in some of them look like they are right out of a fairy tale. The only negative to having so many great photos is now having to decide which pictures to print and hang around the house.

Talented & professional photographers!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Alex M

I am so happy with the choice I made for photography at my wedding! My two photographers were so patient and professional (Rhianna & Gabrielle). They were so calm and knew exactly what to do! Upon arrival, on time of course, they grabbed my accessories & dress to take some... Read More photos while my makeup was being touched up. Just another normal Saturday! They knew I was really anxious throughout the day & night, so they showed me a few photos on their camera and they were so beautiful! They are so talented and genuinely want to see the couple happy! I was referred to them by 3 other brides as well as my venue. And they did not disappoint!

Jorge is the best!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Chelsea T

Jorge was absolutely the best from start to finish. Our engagement session was wonderful and that set the tone for the wedding photos that would follow. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely gorgeous. There are so many unique shots. Our wedding was at a very crowded hotel and... Read More he had no problem asking people to move/rearrange for a quick shot. We have our pictures throughout our home and everyone tells us that we have the best wedding pictures they've seen because they are all such creative shots. Jorge was so good at capturing the feel of the event. I am so thankful Jorge was our photographer!