Life Outside the Booth

Live Life Outside the Booth with our elegant, sophisticated and socially adept photo lounge! With a professional booth host/hostess, fabulous props and gorgeous backdrops, it is the perfect addition to any event. Includes full printing capabilities, social media integration, custom prop boxes and much more! Call today!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

818 Red Drive, Traverse City, MI Serving all of Michigan and beyond! (888) 263-2578

A TOTAL BLAST!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

I cannot overstate how great the photo booth was! It got rave reviews from our guests and my husband and I have LOVED looking at all the hilarious photos! Brandon was very professional, enthusiastic, helpful and a lot of fun! There was a large variety of terrific props that were... Read More great for both young and old. It was an open air photo both with a fantastic back drop. A large number of guests could fit in for any picture. The best part was that our guests were able to get a copy of the pictures that night, and we have access to all the pictures online. I will definitely put them into an album as a keepsake from our special day. This photo booth is an absolute must at your wedding!!

2015-07-21T08:43:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your Big Day!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Nathan J

Life Outside the Booth was the best addition to our wedding reception! The operator was so friendly and outgoing which made the experience just that much better! My guests, as well as my husband and I had so much fun with the pictures! It's so great to be able to look back at... Read More these pictures for years to come. The pictures shipped quick! Only two days after my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Erin R

We were so excited to see such a fun photo booth at the wedding!! What a great thing to have a big area to get more people in pictures and the amount of props available. We loved that we got a copy and then the Bride and Groom get the other for more memories of their amazing... Read More day. Awesome job!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Colleen B

We had tons of fun in the photo booth, tons of props, tons of great memories!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 PATRICIA F

So much fun! The guests love it - what a wonderful keepsake to have from such an awesome day.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Anna F

This photo booth was seriously so much FUN! Our guests loved it, as the did the Bride & Groom!!! We received so many compliments on how the photo booth was set up. Each guest is able to take a copy of the photo strip with them, they will make 8 copies if there are 8 people... Read More in the booth. The bride and groom get a copy of each one. I have never laughed so hard as when we went through them later. Definitely a great way to remember an amazing evening!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Krystina M

Life Outside the Booth was a blast. Great experience overall. I'm pretty sure I spent 98% of the night in the booth! Ha!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Drew K

I HIGHLY recommend doing the life outside the booth! We did this for our wedding on May 6, 2017, and the pictures we got were hysterical! The neat thing is they allow your guests to take their copy if they'd like right after the photo is taken, and then we also got every copy... Read More too! The props were hilarious too! We are so happy we did this, the backdrops they have are really cute too, and you can choose which color you like, which I thought was cool. We had ours right next to the dance floor so it was fun to see people photo bombing the booth! super fun, and way cool! LOVED having this at our wedding. BOOK IT, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lauren H

Life Outside the Booth was amazing! We are so thankful that their team were there on our big day. Not only did they arrived at our reception exactly when they said they were going to be there, but they were set up, ready to go, with TONS of fun props! Our guests had such a... Read More great time. Thank you! We highly recommend Life Outside the Booth!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jake S

This photo booth was a great addition to our wedding day! It gave our guests the chance to have some fun, take home their own pictures from the wedding instantly, while also leaving some memories for me and my wife! The props and accessories were awesome and fun for everyone. I... Read More would absolutely recommend taking advantage of this photo booth for any event you have coming up in the future!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Robyn P

Northern Art Photography's photo booth was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun and our guest were able to remember our special day by taking home their own photo strips! Their prop box made our photos extra special! In stead of a guest book, we had a photo book... Read More where Northern Art Photography put copies of all our guests photo strips. Not to mention, their gold backdrop was gorgeous and the photographer had the best attitude. If you're going to have a photo booth, pick Northern Art Photography!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Chelsea K

We absolutely LOVED having this photo booth as part of our wedding! I know Photo Booths have been done a lot, but I promise, our guests still enjoyed it like it was the first one they'd ever been in (taking multiple photos, playing with disguises, etc.) and yours will too! Not... Read More only did our guests enjoy using it and the tiny mementos they got to take home from the big day, but we also used the photo strips as our Guest Book. Northern Art Photography facilitated everyone signing near their pictures and turned something fun into a memorable and entertaining Guest Book that we will actually look back at in the future and enjoy. The attendant who operated the booth was fun, easy going and great to work with. And I didn't even know the booth was being setup until it was up! They were very quiet and respectful during setup and tear down. The backdrop was GORGEOUS (Silver Glitter to match our color scheme - yay!) and the booth took up a surprisingly minimal amount of space/ was easy to work with - even for large groups (8+ people in a photo - super fun!). Even if we hadn't used the photos as a guest book, the fact that you get all photo booth photos on a USB drive combined with the fun everyone (including us) had in the photo booth, make it worth EVERY penny. I highly recommend Northern Art Photograph and this Photo Booth! :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Loved the photo booth, props were great too

It was fun.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Did a great job, very friendly staff

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kristina H

I cannot say enough good things about Life Outside the Booth. They are the best in what they do. Not only are they extremely professional, they have the best props and staff to work with to ensure everyone has a great time. Having a photo booth added another demension to the... Read More wedding and provided our guests with a special, fun memento. I highly recommend Life Outside the Booth.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Allison H

Great photo booth! Would highly recommend them! Pictures were sooo clear, great quality!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

The photo booth was great, loved getting the picture strips right away!

So. Much. Fun!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jessika B

Having this photo booth MADE the wedding. Because of this booth, I have so much documentation that every wedding guest had an absolute blast. The booth was especially awesome because it was larger and allowed very large groups to take photo's together without having to cram into... Read More a tiny box. Besides the booth being an absolute riot, the crew running it are the nicest, most fun you will find. My only suggestion, as the bride, is to make sure you make time to take ton's of picture's with your friends and family so you don't miss out on all the fun!

I highly recommend this!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We enjoyed the photo booth so much as did all of our guests. Such fun with great props and helpful staff. I even had guests say they would be interested in having this at birthday parties. Honestly even our 85+ year old family members got in on the photo booth!!

Woot woot

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Travis P

Great time, great memories captured. I would recommend this to anyone!

Northern Art Photography Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I was hesitant when booking the photo booth, thinking it might be one thing we could do without! I want to say we are so glad we went for it. Our guests had so much fun and I was so happy to see how much fun everyone had. The night goes buy so fast. It was great to look back... Read More at the fun photos and we will be able to remember all the great people who shared in our special day. Great job Northern Art!

We loved our photo booth!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

We really enjoyed working with Northern Art Photography, and the photo booth was a great addition to our reception! Everyone had a blast putting on goofy hats and holding signs while getting their picture taken. I just got to see my pictures online and they are absolutely... Read More hilarious to see!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Mercedes L

The photo booth was the PERFECT touch at our Traverse City Wedding. People drive from all over the country to celebrate our big day, so we wanted to make sure they had a blast all night. The photo booth was a popular option because it was very big ( for about 10-12 people) and... Read More there was a pretty ahimmer background for our guests. We loved looking back at the pictures and are so happy with all the memories people made in the photo booth. Highly recommend

Fun Times!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Laura E

Loved the wide open photo booth! Great way to get everyone into the booth and get fun photos! Lots and lots of different hats, masks, and props. Everyone loved it and continues to talk about it to this day.

Andrea Bogard

Hello and Welcome! My name is Andrea Bogard, owner of Life Outside the Booth photo booth, Northern Art Photography (also a Best of Weddings company!) and Life Afield. We have been Northern Michigan's luxury photo booth destination for over 3 years. Contact us today for more information!