Artistic, Documentary

Photo, Photo + Video

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

417 E Main St, Port Jefferson, NY (631) 509-5966

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Evangelia P

I can not recommend Lighthouse Photography enough!! For my wedding, I had Joe and Inna and WOW they were amazing from start to finish. We booked at the studio with Monica, who is so nice and personable. She took her time going over packages with us and showing us samples. Joe... Read More did our engagement shoot and was the main photographer for the night of our wedding and Inna was his second shooter. Both Joe and Inna were polite, fun, and a pleasure to work with! I just got some teaser photos this morning and I am obsessed with them and am dying to see more. From start to finish, Lighthouse Photography was a pleasure to work with and I never once worried or doubted how my photos would come out.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lauren P

4 years ago at my sister in laws wedding, I got to see Florio in action, that night i knew he was going to be the one to capture my big day! Florio, Inna and Ray, our videographer were a great team. Florio had us laughing from start to finish! I really cant say enough just haow... Read More great the Lighthouse team is. From Monica answering all our questions, to Florio warming up his car to jump into to warm up from taking pictures outside. Ray was on the dance floor all night getting video, but looked like one of the crowd. Lighthouse helped make the biggest day in our lives truly magical for us, and for that we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Anna S

Lighthouse Photography did a wonderful job taking photographs for our wedding. Even with a bunch of last minute changes, they worked so hard to accommodate my requests and get beautiful shots. I recommend them for your wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Danielle P

If there were more then 5 stars to give lighthouse I would. Florio, Will and Brent were the best team we could have asked for. From the moment he got to my house, he was on. He had every bridesmaid take off hair ties and from there we were off! I had 9 bridemaids and 8 groomsmen... Read More and he did a fantastic job of keeping everyone happy and attentive. He made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and confident in the work he did. He periodically would show us the photos and they were outstanding. He listened to any request we had as well as improvised when he found the perfect light. Waiting for my photos and video will be hard but I know it is all worth it. Coindre hall had many many options for places to take photos and he did an amazing job of not making it overwhelming. HIRE THEM!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lindsey K

We booked this company after working with Florio in another wedding my husband and I were in. After seeing how he handled my girlfriends special day I knew I wanted him to capture my special day. We were lucky enough to have Florio and Luis and they were both professional, fast,... Read More perfectionists, and passionate. They made sure the shots and lighting were exquisite. They took special requests all day long as well as capturing all the moments one would want on their wedding day. Besides actually getting married the photographer is the most important part of the day as they will capture the moments you'll cherish for life and look back upon. We know that we had the best with this company and would recommend them if you want to have fun and have the most beautiful pictures you could dream of ! They made sure to be efficient without rushing but making sure we enjoyed our party as much as possible. We are looking forward to seeing the memories captured by these amazing artists !!!! Thank you Florio and Luis we loved working with you both !! - Rob and Lindsey Semprini

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Katrina K

We were married on August 5 and we absolutely loved working with Lighthouse, definitely one of my favorite vendors. Monica is so sweet and responsive with informative answers to any questions I had. Florio the owner was hysterical and we loved doing our engagement shoot with... Read More him. Unfortunately, Florio had an emergency the day before our wedding so he could not shoot our day and they were so concerned about our well being, it was so nice to know we were in such caring hands! Monica took care of handling all the switch over details so I had nothing to worry about and we felt completely comfortable with leaving it in her hands. We worked with Luis and the rest of the team for our wedding day and they were amazing as well! From start to finish they captured pretty much every detail of the day! Jonathan the videographer was also amazing to work with, every one at the wedding kept mentioning how fun and nice he was. We can't wait to see the video. Monica sent us our wedding photos 3 weeks after our wedding, we were so surprised to have them so soon and we loved them all, as did our family and friends. We recommended Lighthouse to 2 of our friends who have also used them for their weddings and they loved working with them as well! I will continue to recommend Lighthouse as working with them was easily the easiest and stress free part of our wedding planning process. Thank you so much to the whole team for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Laura W

We used Lighthouse for our engagement shoot and wedding day as well as videography. We had been referred to them by friends and upon meeting Florio, we just loved his personality! Him and Monica were so responsive with emails and any questions we had. We were a little... Read More uncomfortable at first in front of the camera for our engagement shoot but Florio made us feel so much more comfortable and the photos came out so beautiful!! He is a pleasure to work with and kept our bridal party and families laughing throughout the day!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Joyous P

Florio, the owner was our wedding photographer. He is hysterical! Always made us laugh, which made us feel super comfortable. He also shot our engagement shoot in the pouring rain & the pictures still came out amazing! Highly recommend him and his staff!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017

Florio, the owner, was our photographer for our wedding at Lombardi's on the Sound. Out of all of our hired help he was THE BEST. He came dressed the part, is handsome and added humor from beginning to end. His "behind the scenes" wife, Monica is a pleasure to deal with, always... Read More getting right back to you and making sure you are comfortable with the planning. We highly recommend this professional business.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Maria V

Absolutely love Lighthouse Photography!!! Monica was always fantastic to work with. Our main photographer was Joe, who made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and he made the shoot super fun. For our wedding we got to work with Joe again, and this time Kevin joined as... Read More our second photographer and Jonathan for video. Needless to say we couldn't have picked a better team to capture our special day - this is the best team on Long Island!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Amanda G

My husband and I got married on 4/21/17. Monica is amazing and is always available or will respond back in a timely manner. Florio was our photographer and when I tell you he is amazing, that is an understatement. One of my bridesmaids is planning on booking him just because... Read More of his personality! He is assertive but in the most polite way. We had a large bridal party and he was able to change positions quickly and get a ton of shots in. His assistant Jen was also amazing! She is an actual photographer but was the assistant on our wedding day. She was hysterical and made us feel so comfortable which was difficult when you have these 2 light saber looking things in your face. Florio was WONDERFUL with my flower girls. Within 2 days he already sent us sneak previews and we received SO many compliments already. His wedding albums are also amazing and require no upgrades (unless you want a larger size). If I had to redo my wedding I 100% would hire Florio and his team again, no questions asked!!! I can't wait to work with him in future events. Amazing job, can't wait to get my photos!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kaitlyn Y

My husband and I got married March 2017. Florio and Monica have been absolutely wonderful to work with!! Our engagement photo shoot was fun because Florio is an absolute blast! The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. We got every picture on our must have list. The... Read More videographer was incredible!! We even forgot he was there. Overall it was a magical experience and we were so glad Lighthouse Photography was there to document our perfect day!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Cherish D

Absolutely adore Lighthouse Photography!!! Florio and Monica are a pleasure to work with. They came highly recommend by a few friends of ours and we were not dissapointed. We knew from the moment we met them that we wanted them to do our wedding. Monica and Florio were so... Read More welcoming and we really vibed with them both. My January winter wedding was nothing short of magical and the lighthouse team played a huge part in that! We are forever grateful !

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Chrissy H

Cannot praise Florio and Monica from lighthouse photography more! We had Florio and his assistant shoot our wedding in June 2016. They were so great to work with. From our first meeting with Florio, we knew that we had to work with him. He was so professional and was able to get... Read More the shots we wanted, along with the shots the family wanted. He has an amazing vision and made sure we were happy throughout the process. Monica checked in with us several times before the big day, including helping us find a great spot/time for our engagement shoot. Working with Florio for our engagement shoot helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and allowed Florio to get to know our personalities a bit. All in all, a great experience and I would recommend Florio, Monica and the Lighthouse team a hundred times over!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Michelle Z

Lighthouse photography was the first photographer we looked into and didn't look any further from the first meeting until the last picture everything was AMAZING. They captured every moment we wanted and more. Charlie went above and beyond the minute I realized we left the... Read More marriage license at the hotel. He hopped in his car and got it before we even had to ask someone. I highly recommend them for any event. Can't wait to see the photos!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Danielle K

One of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process was choosing Lighthouse Photography. From the start, Monica was a pleasure to work with to design the perfect photography and videography package for our special day. She stayed involved throughout the... Read More entire planning process, helping schedule our engagement shoot and coordinating the day-of schedule for our wedding. Our lead photography was Florio, the owner. I cannot say enough wonderful thing about Florio. His expertise is obvious and his outgoing personality and enthusiasm were infectious. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, something we are not used to, at all! We also had the pleasure of working with Louis (2nd photographer), Danielle (assistant) and Jonathan (videographer) on our wedding day, who were also incredibly professional and lovely to work with. We received our wedding photos less than two months after the big day and are already working on our albums! The Lighthouse team beautifully captured the best day of our lives so far and we are so very grateful. We are also anxiously awaiting our wedding trailer, which we know will be equally as amazing as the photos. We already received countless compliments on our photos and the Lighthouse team from our guests. We even had several guests, friends and family ask for Lighthouse’s info and we were thrilled to recommend such a fantastic team. Thank you again for providing us with a means to relive the most magical day over and over again.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lauren

As expected, Florio, Jonathan, Vincent, Bobby, & Ian outdid themselves! The team at Lighthouse always goes above and beyond to make sure they capture the moments that are most important to you on your special day. Even at the reception you don't even know they are there. They... Read More keep things moving along so you don't miss your own celebration. I can't say enough about Lighthouse. Monica, who holds down the fort in Port Jeff, is always willing to answer your questions and help things run smoothly. Another job soectacularly done by everyone at Lighthouse. They do what they love, and they love what they do!!! Thank you guys SO much from the bottom of our hearts! We absolutely loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Courtney M

AMAZING! We first used lighthouse photography for our engagement pictures. From that moment on, after we had met Florio, we knew we wanted them as our wedding photographer. We could not have been more happier with the way our photos and video came out. Everyone there was so... Read More nice and professional to deal with. Any time I had a question about something, Monica was right there to help guide me along the way. Florio was absolutely awesome! All of our bridal party raved about how funny and comfortable he made all of them feel in front of the camera. We can't thank you enough for all you have done for us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 meagan k

Florio, Monica, & staff are the BEST!! I booked them for my wedding this past Friday, October 2nd, and all I can say is WOW!! They went above and beyond to get the best shots and made it fun while doing it. Pictures are all you have to remember such an important day in your life... Read More and they do an incredible job at capturing every moment. They are all so talented and professional and I cannot wait to work with them again. I would HIGHLY recommend Lighthouse Photography & their team to anyone & everyone!!

AMAZING !

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Christine S

We used Lighthouse Photographyfor our wedding on September 6th, 2015 and are SO Happy with our decision! They have been so accomadating and patient and answered every single question or concern we had ! Luis and his team were so much fun and wonderful to work with ! We highly... Read More recommend this photographer and videographer !!!

Love Lighthouse Photography!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Brittany S

The team at Lighthouse Photography is simply amazing and they really do go above and beyond! Every step of the way, they were right there by our side from the initial meeting to our wedding day. To me, the most important aspects of the wedding are the photographs and video as... Read More you will have that to cherish and reflect on for many years to come. I could not have asked for a better group of people to share my special day with. The day of your wedding things can get so hectic but the lighthouse team is so professional and make sure you capture all those specials. I cannot wait to see all the pictures they captured and i am fully assured that there was no moment that they did not capture. My parents were also stunned by their professionalism and the quality of their work. They could not stop mentioning how amazing they were and the fact that it seemed like we had our our "paparazzi" and how they know that every moment was captured. Thank you to the Lighthouse Photography Team!!

Lighthouse is the best!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Allie M

Florio and his team are awesome! Florio also shot our engagement pics, so we knew we were going to get top notch wedding photos. He also came HIGHLY recommended from two couples that we knew. He and his team are so fun to work with. They really put you at ease during your big... Read More day. Florio kept us laughing and really made it comfortable. He is so creative, you can really tell he loves what he does and that makes it so fun! Monica in the office was great to work with. We originally booked Lighthouse for a Sept date and we ended up moving our day up to April and Monica made sure Florio would still be available for us which was so important to us. I would never chose any photographer other than Florio in the future for all of our photo worthy events! THANK YOU LIGHTHOUSE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Love love love! Florio and the Lighthouse team did an absolutely amazing job on our engagement and wedding day photos! We also loved our wedding video! They went above and beyond our expectations. From the photographers, videographers, and lighting assistant, everyone was... Read More wonderful! Not only do they have an extreme amount of talent, but their personalities, enthusiasm, and dedication helped make everything go smoothly and perfectly. Florio helped ensure that we were on schedule and always remembered to ask if there were any additional shots that we wanted. There was only one left that my mother really wanted that we hadn't gotten yet so Florio stood until we got that final shot to make us completely happy! I undoubtedly knew we would love our pictures and video when we received them and we definitely do! They captured so many creative, heartfelt, and beautiful moments. We will cherish them for a lifetime and are so happy with the way everything came out!

Lighthouse Photography

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Jennifer G

We chose Lighthouse Photography for our wedding on November 11, 2012. Florio, the owner and a photographer at Lighthouse Photography, is very personable. He thoroughly explained all the various packages available and he answered our every question. We never felt pressured or... Read More rushed. Florio was always gracious and accommodating. We also used Lighthouse Photography for our videographer. From the engagement photo session to receiving the final wedding photos, we have been extremely happy with Lighthouse. Florio and his staff always conducted themselves with the highest level of professionalism. They listened to our requests and captured every moment that we hoped for. Our pictures, video, thank-you’s and albums are gorgeous!!! A special thank you must be given to Monica. She does all of the editing and she is amazing. She responded to my every email in a timely fashion and always accommodated my requests. I highly recommend Lighthouse Photography!

Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Jodi T

Working with Lighthouse (our main photographer was Florio) was amazing. All the guys on the team were great. All my guests thought they were so sweet and so unobtrusive. Everyone is in shock when I tell them we got over 2000 pictures! We had 2 photographers each with an... Read More assistant. I would have scheduled out more time for pictures between ceremony and reception if possible, and I would ask for more candid shots of all the guests around the room, but other than that I wouldn't change anything. We got an amazing deal. Our package included 3 albums (the parents albums are not dupicates of our album), all the rights to the pictures and 3 copies of the edited video. To save money, we decided not to have each picture printed out for us and they were given to us on flash drives. Amazing quality. I am so glad we splurged on getting whom we knew was one of the best!