Our Name Says It All.

Friends don’t let friends have lame weddings. That is why the Lights Camera DJs goal is to give you a 5 star experience. Whether you need one of our services or all of them, we have got you covered. Through knowledge, professionalism, and passion you can count on Lights Camera DJs to take your wedding to the next level.

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

282 Quarry Road, Milford, CT CT, NY , RI, Mass , NJ (203) 283-7892

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cassandra I

My wedding was 4/30/17 at the Waterview and I absolutely loved Lights Camera DJs. Duane and Michael were amazing and helped us every step of the way. Duane walked us through the schedule for the entire party and made sure we and our bridal party were exactly where we needed to... Read More be. He helped suggest songs, but made sure we were happy with the selections. He and his staff couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating throughout the process. We kept getting compliments on the music, but to be honest Duane picked most of it and knew how to keep the party going! He got people up and dancing and definitely knows how to throw a rockin' party. The photo booth was also a HUGE hit and our guests had so much fun with all of the props! I loved that we were able to get copies of all the photo booth pics and LCDJs even put together a photo album of all of the photo strips. I couldn't have picked a better group to help with our special day and will definitely recommend LCDJs to all of my friends who have upcoming weddings. Thanks again for making our day so amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Nicole G

Choosing LCDJs for our DJ/MC and photography needs for our wedding last month was by far the BEST and EASIEST decision we made throughout our wedding planning journey. We worked closely with Duane and Jen and I can’t express how blown away we were with their attention to... Read More detail, professionalism, quality of work, timeliness, and responsiveness. By the time we arrive at the venue, Duane and his staff were already set up and he made sure the whole night went smoothly. Everything went exactly as it was supposed to go thanks to him and his staff. They were full of energy and had our guests dancing the whole night. The dance floor was packed the entire night, which made us feel so great knowing our guests had a good time. The next day we received several texts from our friends and family telling us how great the DJ, MC, and music was. Thank you for keeping us dancing and partying the whole night and for making our wedding unforgettable. Jen was our photographer and she was incredible. She arrived on time and immediately went to work. She was efficient with the time we had at the ceremony location and she was able to get all of our “must have” pictures. Jen posed us in ways that felt natural to us and nothing was forced or uncomfortable which made for fantastic pictures. We received some “sneak peek” photos by the time we got back from our honeymoon and the rest of the high quality photos just one month after our wedding! We received SEVERAL pictures and there’s not one we dislike. We are so impressed with how they turned out and the quality of her work. We will definitely be using Jen in the future for other photography needs without question. I also want to talk about the photo booth we had. Our guests, both young and old, absolutely LOVED this! LCDJ’s provided several props and even made us a scrapbook with a copy of every photo strip taken that night! Some of our guests signed next to their pictures, which was so special to us. A few weeks later we were notified that a staff member made us an online gallery with all the pictures taken in the photo both that we could share with our friends and family. We’ve been to several weddings with photo booths and we can honestly say that the props and quality of the photo strips LCDJ’s had is far superior than anything else I’ve seen. The photo booth was a really cool and fun thing to have and after seeing how much our guests enjoyed it I would definitely recommend. If you are a bride or groom that want you and your guests to dance the night away and if it’s important to you to have beautiful, timeless, classic pictures to look back on for the rest of your life, you’ve found your people! We can’t say enough great things about this company and will continue to recommend them to our friends and loved ones. Thank you for delivering high quality services to us on the most important day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erin G

I don't know what else to say besides amazing. My husband and I can't say enough great things about Lights Camera DJs. I first met Duane at a wedding expo and had an instant connection. Upon returning home, I resquested we set up a meeting with LCDJs. Duane was quick to respond... Read More and set up a time for us to meet with him. When My husband and I walked into the building He could see why I had such high praise for Duane. The meeting went extremely well as he laid out all services we were looking for (ceremony music, reception music, photo booth and uplighting). By the time we left that first meeting we knew LCDJs was the right choice for us. Duane set us up with Brandon for our MC and Mike for our DJ. We are so happy to have worked with these two as they were absolutely amazing. Brandon and Mike were able to keep the wedding guests engaged and dancing the entire night. Their ability to mix oldies and new songs was seamless and kept everyone on the dance floor. Brandon and Mike played all the songs we wanted for both the ceremony and the reception. LCDJs was also able to accommodate our good friend to plug in his guitar and sing the mother-son dance which was extremely special for my husbands mother. In addition, the photo booth was a big hit at the wedding. LCDJs provided a wide array of props to be used and created an amazing photo book that will keep us laughing for years. Our package also included wireless uplighting that perfectly fit our nautical themed wedding. The blue uplighting tied the entire room together. An additional feature which was included in our package was a thank you song. My husband and I were able to meet with Brandon and Sam and create a thank you song in which we could record a special "thank you speech" to be played for all the guest during dinner. This was a great opportunity for us to thank all guests for spending this special day for us. We couldn't be happier about the entire evening and working with LCDJs.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessica M

Lights//Camera//DJs did an incredible job during my wedding at St. Clements Castle last Saturday. During our initial meeting with Duane, my husband and I knew that they would be a great fit for us. We have eclectic musical tastes and wanted to reflect that in our song choices... Read More while still keeping the mood light and fun and very dance-able. Justin was our DJ and MC for our wedding day and he did an absolutely perfect job of capturing the vibe that we were hoping for. Lots of romantic, classic rock tunes, 90's hits, modern music and more that kept our guests grooving and the party going throughout the whole wedding. Justin kept the day moving seamlessly along and really kept the energy up! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ service than Lights//Camera//DJs. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the playlist we we created together. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Samantha S

Brandon was an absolutely amazing DJ! He greatly exceeded our expectations. Not only did he manage to keep the dance floor alive all night but he also managed to work our favorite songs into the mix (a little sandstorm and Barbie Girl ). He really listened to what we were... Read More looking for and made it happen. Everyone said they had a wonderful time at our wedding and they loved our DJ. If we ever need another DJ in the future, we would use Brandon again. Thank you so much for making our wedding absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kolbe F

Using Lights Camera DJs was the absolute best decision we made. We met with our MC and provided a list of songs we knew we wanted to hear. Our DJ and MC did the rest. They filled out the night’s playlist with songs we loved, but most importantly they could read the room! It was... Read More like magic, as if they knew just what song was needed to get people dancing. Even people I never thought would dance were out there. Throughout the night guests of all ages were coming up and saying things like, “this DJ is amazing,” or, “every time I try to leave the dance floor another great song comes on! These guys are great!” We also had a photo booth with LIghts Cameras DJs and that was equally a success. The attendant for the booth was amazingly professionally and personable. I think we have a picture of each of the 150 guests because the booth was more of an experience for guests than just a place to have photos. In short, choose Lights Cameras DJs. They will make your party exactly what you hope it will be. They make the entire experience as easy as it can be. They did all the work and we simply enjoyed the night and listened to all the compliments about the wedding. Lights Cameras DJs are a literal must have for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lindsey M

My wedding was 9/23/17 and Duane was the MC and DJ. He was FANTASTIC! he played all the best music had my guests dancing all night it was absolutely amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! They also set the photo booth up, which my guests LOVED! I got all the pictures from... Read More the night in a book, such good memories!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Linda F

My husband and I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Lights, Camera, DJs. From planning to our actual wedding evening, everything went smoothly. Our initial meeting with Duane made us feel confident, comfortable and even more excited for the actual event. Our... Read More photographer, Jen, captured all the special moments. We can always relive our wedding through her photographs. Every time we turned around...there she was! Brandon kept the music going and even fielded some requests from our fussy friends. His personality shines, and he was so understanding of our limited music knowledge, and slightly weird tastes. If you want a seamless event, go with Lights, Camera, DJs.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Grace A

Lights Camera DJs were amazing for my wedding!! I literally couldn't get my guests off the dance floor starting during dinner music and everyone that attended the wedding had so much fun. Justin as the MC was great, not only did I have an odd request to announce my college... Read More football game score but he also went above and beyond by playing the fight song and other college related songs. Everyone on this team was professional and easy to work with even with last minute changes to song requests and even our bridal party line ups. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or any event you would need a DJ. Excellent choice of music and overall vibe with the uplighting and photo booth. I would give 10 stars if I could!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jennifer K

We are so happy to have worked with Lights//Camera//DJs... Michael our DJ was amazing- he really listened to what we wanted for our wedding,. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night (our friends, family and even the grandparents and great aunts/uncles!) and he especially... Read More made my husband's day by playing the ONE song he wanted to have played as the last song of the night. Michael helped to keep us on track with our timeline the day of the wedding and throughout the entire process, Duane and Michael were extremely helpful, and thoughtful in helping us plan. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their event!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Anthony S

My wife and I used Lights Camera DJs for our wedding and they did an amazing job. They were professional, easy and fun to work with throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day as well. Brandon was our MC and he got everyone up and enjoying the dance floor. He... Read More was awesome. I would recommend to anyone to get the photo booth because it was a huge hit with our guests and we got some great photos from it.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Alexandria W

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Lights Camera Djs for our DJ services for our 9/8/2017 wedding. From our first meeting with Duane we felt confident and comfortable and knew that we were in good hands. The Lights Camera DJs team were all very quick to respond to... Read More e-mails and phone calls and made the planning process go smoothly. Our DJ/MC Justin was beyond awesome, he made sure each aspect of the wedding flowed into the next and everything went off without a hitch! We got so many compliments on the music that was played and Justin was great at keeping everyone up and on there feet and dancing throughout the entire night. We Would absolutely recommend Lights Camera DJs!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Alessandra P

My husband and I are so happy that we went wth Lights Camera DJ's for our Photography and DJ services at the wedding. After or first meeting with Duane, we instantly felt comfortable and knew that we would be in good hands. Throughout the whole process, the entire team was so... Read More helpful and quick to respond to all of our questions. Our DJ's were professional, kept the crowd engaged and had everyone dancing. Jen, our photographer, was beyond amazing and went above and beyond. She not only took great pictures, but she had an "emergency kit" and was able to repair my matron of honors dress before the ceremony. All in all we had a wonderful experience from start to finish and can't thank everyone enough who helped our wedding go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Dana W

We are so amazed at how well Duane and his crew did at our wedding on 9/01/2017 at the Eolia Mansion at Harkness State Park. The playlist was amazing and the amber lighting set a perfect mood for inside the mansion's elegance. The Lights, Camera, DJs crew kept everyone on the... Read More dance floor the entire night and played the best assortment of songs! The whole team was very attentive during the entire wedding planning process and was always there for questions, concerns, and support. We loved the company and were entirely happy when guests at our wedding complimented the unbelievable efforts by the DJ Team! Their passion and hard work truly made our night, ceremony music and all, unforgettable. My husband and I knew going into this that we needed Lights, Camera, DJs to be apart of our special day, with having Duane as our MC! We will honestly recommend your company to all those who are hosting events in the future. Thank you so much. You're amazing.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Bethany S

Lights Camera DJs has by far the best DJs/ photographers. Duane was hired as my DJ and quickly took on the role of wedding coordinator when my wedding coordinator couldn't step up to the plate. He saved our wedding day. Catering to my husband and I the entire night. Jen, our... Read More photographer captured great photos and made us feel so comfortable. They were professional and provided us with great entertainment. My guests had an amazing time at our wedding due to the hard work of Duane, Mike and Jen. If you have any event coming up and are unsure of who to book, hands down you should choose Lights CAmera DJs. I am forever grateful for their hard work and for making my wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Erin M

They were amazing! People keep telling me that my wedding was the most fun and I believe that lights camera dj were a huge part of that. We opted to have a dj and Mc and I think that everyone should it really helped with the flow of the night! The photo booth was a blast!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Sarah B

We just want to extend a huge thank you to Lights, Camera, DJ's! Duane, Jen and the entire crew did a fabulous job! From the moment Jen walk through doors, she begin snapping unbelievable pictures! She has an amazing eye! It is such a great way to look back on the best day of... Read More our lives! Duane rock the dance floor all night! They are a company that has it all and does it the best! Definitely choose with them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Vanessa G

The best DJ money can buy!! We are so happy with Duane. He had our guests dancing all night. We knew we were in the right hands as soon as we booked him. Perfect experience. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jess S

Justin was out DJ and he was amazing! They were super friendly! So glad they were part of our wedding! Would highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Christina M

Would not recommend this company to anyone. You meet your DJ the week before the wedding at the final meeting. At our wedding, everything was perfect except for the DJ; the only thing I would change. He was rude and unprofessional to the guests and the bride/groom. The manager... Read More never resolved the issue

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Meghan L

I was referred to lightscameradjs by friends who have used this company in the past. We booked Jennifer for our photographer. Jen did an amazing job for our engagement shoot! She was extremely helpful and flexible with her time. Jen has a fun personality and we immediately felt... Read More very comfortable working with her. We had a few more shots to get done at the end of our engagement session and Jen was more than willing to go over the allotted time to ensure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. She also did an amazing job at our wedding. She was open to new ideas that I had for pictures and she also had very creative ideas of her own! We booked Duane for our MC/DJ. Duane is so much fun to work with. He sat down with us and really got to know our likes & dislikes at our first meeting. We immediately felt comfortable with Duane and loved his fun personality. Duane took all of our suggestions into consideration and added great input to help make our wedding run smoothly. He did an amazing job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We also used their photo booth. There were so many fun props for the guests to use! We have a set of pictures in our memory book so that we could see all of the fun our guests had that night! Thank you Jen and Duane for helping to make our wedding unforgettable! -Meghan and Cody Gill

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Taylor W

I got married June 24, 2017 at Anthony’s Ocean View in CT, and it was the best night of my life thanks to Justin and the Lights, Camera, DJ’s Family. Not knowing much about wedding planning we booked an independent DJ who stopped answering emails and calls two months before the... Read More wedding. So two months before the wedding we called every DJ in CT to see if they had the date available. After plenty of “We are unavailable” answers, we got in contact with Light, camera, djs and they said they would make it work. Being from out of town they were so accommodating with meeting times and locations. Our initial meeting was with Duane, where he went over the packages, answered questions, and even provided some knowledge about weeding planning. One thing I’ll remember he said was, “If you have any questions ask us, don’t ask google.” Which was extremely comforting being the first of our friends to tie the knot. After meeting with Duane, we booked with Taylor, who responded to our emails almost instantly. Duane then set us up with our DJ Justin. When we meet with Justin, he went through our expectations of the day, pronunciation of bridal party names, and song choice. Justin ensured us that we were in good hand and our only job was to “show up and look pretty.” My husband and I were relieved. Justin was so personable during the day by providing my husband with tissues for my tears and by taking requests from my drunk family members. He also pulled us aside before every event (cake cutting, first dance, etc.) to explain exactly what was going to happen, which put us at ease. He was also extremely interactive by leading the dance floor in the Wobble! Justin keep the party going all night by playing some of our favorite songs that we forgot to add to our suggestion list. I would recommend Justin and the Lights, Camera, DJs company for your event to ensure an amazing and professional event.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren H

Michael was great and had the crowd dancing all night. Lots of guests told me how much they enjoyed the music selections, both during dinner and after. We were running a bit behind schedule (our fault, not his) so he had to adjust a bit, but it all ran smoothly and I have no... Read More complaints. Michael was a great guy and easy to work with, and everyone at LCD was responsive when I had questions throughout the booking process. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 J M

Lights, Camera, DJ was one of our best choices for our wedding. They made the planning process easy (and organized!) with helpful documents along the way. We were planning our wedding from out of state and were concerned about not being able to come to CT for meetings, etc.,... Read More but they were so flexible (thanks, Brandon!) with our crazy schedules and even had a Skype meeting with us at 8:30 at night. We were also a bit overwhelmed with noting down songs we wanted played during the general reception dancing part of the night.. so we didn't. That didn't matter at all, Brandon was able to survey the room (which I'm sure was challenging with conflicting song requests from our guests!) and play songs that got everyone dancing. My biggest concern is that people wouldn't dance, but he relieved my fears and helped us to have an incredibly fun night. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Haley U

The DJ Michael and MC Justin knew just how to keep the party going. The photobooth was also a MAJOR hit and so worth the money. People were lined up to use it! And the pictures came out amazing. I loved that I got a link to see every single one as well as a signed photobook! So... Read More many people told me it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to! Also, everything leading up to the wedding went very smooth and everyone was so professional!