Our Name Says It All.

The best thing about memories is making them. It is our goal to deliver optimal service on your special day. Our experienced staff and dedication to excellence promises a fun-filled, one of a kind wedding experience.

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

282 Quarry Road, Milford, CT CT, NY , RI, Mass , NJ (203) 283-7892

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cassandra I

My wedding was 4/30/17 at the Waterview and I absolutely loved Lights Camera DJs. Duane and Michael were amazing and helped us every step of the way. Duane walked us through the schedule for the entire party and made sure we and our bridal party were exactly where we needed to... Read More be. He helped suggest songs, but made sure we were happy with the selections. He and his staff couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating throughout the process. We kept getting compliments on the music, but to be honest Duane picked most of it and knew how to keep the party going! He got people up and dancing and definitely knows how to throw a rockin' party. The photo booth was also a HUGE hit and our guests had so much fun with all of the props! I loved that we were able to get copies of all the photo booth pics and LCDJs even put together a photo album of all of the photo strips. I couldn't have picked a better group to help with our special day and will definitely recommend LCDJs to all of my friends who have upcoming weddings. Thanks again for making our day so amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Stephanie P

Trusted reviews on "The Knot" to book with Lights Camera DJs and I am so glad I did. From the first meeting with Duane and our photographer Jen to the day of the wedding, they were great! We had the pleasure of having Jen as our photographer. Our engagement pictures are gorgeous... Read More and she did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She captured everything we had hoped for and then some. She even stood in the rain for us on our wedding day! 5 stars for that alone! There's nothing but good things to say about Jen. Very responsive to emails, too! We had Justin for our DJ. He got on the dance floor to show a few dance moves to our guests. Even though some already knew it, the involvement from him excited our guests and got more people dancing! He kept us updated through the night on when we would be doing certain activities (bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) and made sure everything ran smoothly. He helped the wedding party line up for introductions and he said everyone's names correctly! (And we had some hard ones!) Thank you guys so much! I am excited to see our bridal album!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erin G

I don't know what else to say besides amazing. My husband and I can't say enough great things about Lights Camera DJs. I first met Duane at a wedding expo and had an instant connection. Upon returning home, I resquested we set up a meeting with LCDJs. Duane was quick to respond... Read More and set up a time for us to meet with him. When My husband and I walked into the building He could see why I had such high praise for Duane. The meeting went extremely well as he laid out all services we were looking for (ceremony music, reception music, photo booth and uplighting). By the time we left that first meeting we knew LCDJs was the right choice for us. Duane set us up with Brandon for our MC and Mike for our DJ. We are so happy to have worked with these two as they were absolutely amazing. Brandon and Mike were able to keep the wedding guests engaged and dancing the entire night. Their ability to mix oldies and new songs was seamless and kept everyone on the dance floor. Brandon and Mike played all the songs we wanted for both the ceremony and the reception. LCDJs was also able to accommodate our good friend to plug in his guitar and sing the mother-son dance which was extremely special for my husbands mother. In addition, the photo booth was a big hit at the wedding. LCDJs provided a wide array of props to be used and created an amazing photo book that will keep us laughing for years. Our package also included wireless uplighting that perfectly fit our nautical themed wedding. The blue uplighting tied the entire room together. An additional feature which was included in our package was a thank you song. My husband and I were able to meet with Brandon and Sam and create a thank you song in which we could record a special "thank you speech" to be played for all the guest during dinner. This was a great opportunity for us to thank all guests for spending this special day for us. We couldn't be happier about the entire evening and working with LCDJs.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren H

Michael was great and had the crowd dancing all night. Lots of guests told me how much they enjoyed the music selections, both during dinner and after. We were running a bit behind schedule (our fault, not his) so he had to adjust a bit, but it all ran smoothly and I have no... Read More complaints. Michael was a great guy and easy to work with, and everyone at LCD was responsive when I had questions throughout the booking process. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 J M

Lights, Camera, DJ was one of our best choices for our wedding. They made the planning process easy (and organized!) with helpful documents along the way. We were planning our wedding from out of state and were concerned about not being able to come to CT for meetings, etc.,... Read More but they were so flexible (thanks, Brandon!) with our crazy schedules and even had a Skype meeting with us at 8:30 at night. We were also a bit overwhelmed with noting down songs we wanted played during the general reception dancing part of the night.. so we didn't. That didn't matter at all, Brandon was able to survey the room (which I'm sure was challenging with conflicting song requests from our guests!) and play songs that got everyone dancing. My biggest concern is that people wouldn't dance, but he relieved my fears and helped us to have an incredibly fun night. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Haley U

The DJ Michael and MC Justin knew just how to keep the party going. The photobooth was also a MAJOR hit and so worth the money. People were lined up to use it! And the pictures came out amazing. I loved that I got a link to see every single one as well as a signed photobook! So... Read More many people told me it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to! Also, everything leading up to the wedding went very smooth and everyone was so professional!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Catherine W

We heard about Lights Camera DJs through a friend and I am so glad that we were able to work with them. Michael was absolutely fantastic our cocktail hours was prefect and he kept everyone dancing throughout the night!!! I had been constantly emailing Michael the month before... Read More the wedding and he made me feel at ease with everything and helped me schedule out every little extra detail, like playing a MUST have song that my MOH and I have a routine for!!! If you are looking for a vendor that treats you like family then you should absolutely use Lights Camera DJs!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Danielle M

5 stars is not enough for how incredible Lights Camera DJs made our night!!! Not only was our wedding perfect, but the first time we met with Duane, I think an audible sigh of relief escaped both myself and my husband because this was exactly what we had been looking for.... Read More Immediately we knew, this is a group of people that know how to have fun. Initially when we began planning our wedding, we had a tight budget for a DJ because we thought it was the music that ensured a fun time for our guests, independent of who was playing it. We could not have been more WRONG. We went out one night to a local restaurant/bar and there was a DJ (Brandon) and within 5 minutes of him playing the place went from maybe 12 people to 80. The dance floor was packed. I'm not a dancer whatsoever, but even I wanted to get out of my seat and join in. We grabbed a business card and met with Duane. They paired us up with Michael who was such a great fit for us. He played the perfect music for our taste and set the fun tone we were looking for. My husband and I are young and had a lot of younger guests, in addition to older family members and Michael played the perfect combination to keep everyone having a great time. I'm still getting messages from guests saying what a great time they had, and even some of my relatives in their 70s said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Michael, however, went above and beyond just playing great music. I emailed him for a week before the wedding and he helped me pull off a surprise dance with my dad at the wedding which was SO special to me for many reasons, but mainly the look on my husband's face was priceless (because, as I said, I am NOT a dancer). I would have spent any amount of money for those few minutes and I couldn't have done it without Michael. He also drove the 2 hours to RI and got there early to scope out our venue in order to avoid any hiccups and make sure everything would go smoothly (which it did!). Erik and I didn't even consider him a "Vendor" because at the wedding he felt more like a friend. My sister and maid of honor called me yesterday and said "your DJ was amazing, I loved him!" Keep in mind, my sister and I have different taste in music so for her to point that out was huge. Michael received so many compliments from guests and always made sure we were having a good time. He announced the shuttle leaving, the cake cutting, the last song, and made sure the toasts went down without a hitch. He was a great MC and got the crowd going during announcements (and got ALL the names PERFECTLY - not an easy task). He hooked the ceremony mics up so our vows went smoothly, played the music perfectly, and in retrospect it rained right before the ceremony so I'm not totally sure how he managed to have all his equipment ready to go but he did it! Also, someone requested Fetty Wap (?) later on in the reception and Michael checked with me before playing it, I said okay because the dance floor was packed and everyone was having fun so why not? But I appreciated that he wanted the thumbs up before going forward with it! Michael was like a superhero for the entirety of our wedding day and made everything go exactly as we had hoped. There aren't enough thank yous in the world for Michael, Duane, and the whole crew at Lights Camera DJs. Our wedding was fun and perfect because we found them!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Samantha K

Lights cameras djs was hands down the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced. Brandon did a great job, I could not be happier. There were people on the dance floor every minute of the night. It was such a good mix of music and they were incredibly easy to work with. I highly... Read More recommend them! Everything was great start to finish!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Marcia E

I would HIGHLY reccomend Lights, Camera, DJs! The DJ/MC and photographer were beyond amazing! All of our guests were raving about how wonderful they were! Our photographer, Jen, was beyond amazing! All of our guests were saying when they wanted to get a picture she was right... Read More there already taking pictures. Our guests LOVED the photo booth! It's awesome that you could get all of these services at one company so they could help one another out as they did at our wedding. We would absolutely reccomend them to anyone and everyone! They helped make our wedding PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda W

I met Duane at a bridal show held at my venue and knew right off the bat that I would want to work with him! Unfortunately, it turned out that he would be unavailable as the MC for our wedding, but paired us with Justin instead. Justin was wonderful to work with and kept... Read More everything organized in what was such a whirlwind of a day! There were people on the dancefloor all night and it truly did fly by! We also had a gobo monogram through LCDJs and it was awesome! It added that personal touch and people were commenting on how great it was. I communicated mainly with Becky throughout the process, and she was our photo booth attendant. She was also amazing and I had asked her if I could order some LED batons through them and she took care of the rest! Those were a huge hit with our guests too!! The only critique I have is that LCDJs sends a PDF to fill out that includes a section for requested songs and you can mark which are "must plays". I don't remember most of the songs I marked as "must play" being played, but again it was such a whirlwind that I could have missed it and either way my guests are none the wiser so it was just a small detail. Overall, I would recommend LCDJs for everything!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Elizabeth C

Lights Camera Djs exceeded our expectations. From the awesome music to the fun photo booth pictures to our awesome friend Duane who made it all run smoothly we cannot thank you enough! If you want a team that has impeccable services, this is your team!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Andrew G

They are the best. All they care about is making the bride and groom happy. That's how it should be.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica H

Love this company! Truly the best there is. Kept the dance floor going all night long. I know the whole wedding was in the best hands there were! Never will consider using anyone else and will always refer this company to every bride to be. Thank you so much Duane for the best... Read More night ever for the bride and groom. Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa I

I cannot put into words how greatful we are that we had Lights, Camera, DJ as our vendor for lights and DJ. The lighting was perfect and it brought the vibe of a beach wedding that we wanted. The music?? PERFECT! It catered to our guests of all ages and literally kept people on... Read More the dance floor the entire night. Duane was awesome to work with and helped us with what we needed to do, where we needed to be and when. Him and his assinstant even got on the dance floor with us and our guests and had a great time with us. They really brought the vibe of a fun, relaxed wedding that we wanted and they made everything go so smooth, my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing! LCDJ are very quick to respond by email and phone and their entire company has been such a pleasure to work with. Very professional and accomdating. They really work hard and listened to what we wanted, and made it happen. Our day would not have been what it was without LCDJ!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jordan G

Duane was the MC and Michael was the DJ for my husband and my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They helped us make the entertainment at our wedding a dream come true! They made the wedding planning process way less stressful, since they were always willing to meet... Read More with us when we had questions and they made sure that our wedding entertainment was exactly what we wanted! They played all the music we wanted, put an amazing slideshow together for us, and the photo booth was so much fun everyone loved it! Everyone was dancing all night and our guests always tell us what an amazing time they had! I would highly recommend Lights, Camera, DJs to all my family and friends who are getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Matt L

Michael just DJ'ed for my wedding and he absolutely KILLED it (which is a good thing for you non-millennials)!!! The entire dance floor was always packed and I had multiple people ranging from teenagers to couples in their 60s come up and say the set-list was perfect all night... Read More long. I even had a few people say they wanted to reach out to the DJ to ask for the playlist he used. There was a great mix of wedding classics and newer songs. He also did a great job of stopping by to give my wife and me a heads up of the schedule every hour or so. His supporting staff was also friendly and energetic. Whenever I looked over at the DJ booth, they were jamming along with the rest of the guests, and that makes a tangible difference. The photo booth was also extremely impressive. It had an interactive touch screen that allowed you to choose between color prints and black and white photos. The props were a huge hit as well. All of our guests loved it. Splurge for it if you can!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Samantha P

Lights Camera DJs was the easiest choice for my husband and I when it came to our wedding day. Duane, Michael, and Jen were so helpful leading up to our special day. Having multiple meetings to discuss different details, our engagement photo shoot which helped us learn different... Read More poses that we would use on the wedding day, and most of all they were always there for us if we had any questions or if we needed any advice. Our wedding day was perfect and Lights Camera DJs was a big part of why the day was everything we dreamed of. The variety music allowed our friends and family to enjoy the night, the photo booth was also a fun touch for our guests, and lastly the uplighting looked beautiful at the Pavilion at Crystal Lake in Middletown,CT. Our photographer Jen was amazing and I just want to thank her for everything she did for us. We did a Rock the Dress shoot after the wedding at a barn in North Haven with a horse I rode when I was 13, it was such a wonderful day and those pictures mean so much to me. Lights Camera DJs is more like family to me and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Amanda S

We used Lights, Camera DJs for our wedding this past May and could not have been happier!! Duane was THE BEST. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. The only pause was for father/daughter and mother/son dances to which all of our guests formed a circle and... Read More watched. The music was outstanding. Everyone was raving, and still is 4 months later! Duane was so easy to work with and knew the atmosphere we were looking for. He acted a lot throughout the night as almost our "Wedding planner" too. He was on top of everything. We couldn't be more grateful for everything Duane and Rui did for us to make our day so special.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Tina Z

Justin was our MC and Brandon was our DJ. We can't say enough good things about them! Justin wired my groom and the justice of the peace up with the wireless mic and played every song we asked for during the ceremony! And after the ceremony, the came over and congratulated us on... Read More being married. Justin made sure to find us to tell us things were happening (certain songs, bouquet toss, etc.) and when things changed due to people leaving early. And he even notified the venue and the photographers! They were so great! And Michael made our floor BOJO and that was absolutely perfect as well!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Michelle M

We cannot thank Lights Camera DJs enough for such a perfect night. Duane and crew went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding day!! From our very first meeting, Duane listened to exactly what we were looking for and provided a night we will never forget. From the minute the dance... Read More floor opened up, Duane got the party started and never stopped. I LOVED walking into the reception after outdoor evening photos and seeing our dance floor packed with people both young and old having a blast. Amanda and our second photographer were amazing to work with and captured every detail beautifully. The photo booth was perfect and guests had a blast with all of the props. I cannot say enough wonderful things about all of them - From the DJ, MC, Photography, Uplighting, and Photo Booth everyone involved was amazing and I am still receiving compliments about their amazing work. Thank you Lights Camera DJs!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Erica T

Michael and the rest of the LCD crew were amazing. Music was super important to my husband and I. We both wanted the guests to be up and dancing, and traditional Greek music to be played. Michael took the time to listen to our requests, give us the flow of events for the... Read More evening, and prepare us ahead of time for what was to come. The evening of the wedding, he helped make sure things went smoothly, he handled last minute changes with ease, and made our guests feel comfortable. He read the crowd and my husband and I really well, and got the guests up on their feet. We were so thrilled with all of our music, from the cocktail hour to the last song. Truly amazing.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Jennifer W

When it came to hiring a DJ I was lost. I didn't really know what to look for. A friend had used Lights, Camera, DJ and I loved the way the photo booth was set up so I decided to check them out. Well at the first meeting I was truly impressed with how personal it was. Damon was... Read More actually interested in getting to know my husband and I. When we set up everything we went back to meet with our MC Brandon. Again I was so happy to find that he actually cared about our likes and dislikes so much. The night of the wedding Brandon was spectacular. He made all the difference.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Lauren H

We received so many compliments on our DJ and amazing MC, Duane. They kept the party going all day long! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

We used them for our dj and photographer. They were the best! They matched us well with our photographer. Our dj was so funny and played all the music we selected. Our guests even liked him. The pictures were absolutely beautiful for our engagement and wedding.