Lila Carsten Photography

Within 200 miles of Portland Oregon in any direction.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1413 Filbert Street, Forest Grove, OR Within 200 miles of Portland Oregon in any direction. (503) 462-5150

Reviewed on 11/09/2017

Lila Carsten, So much to be said about her. What a kind and fun individual to be around. She was patient, accommodating and most of all she felt like she was a part of the family. My experience with her from start to finish was almost indescribable. I have never had such an... Read More amazing person help me the way she did on my special day. Lila truly makes the event something to remember. The booking process was easy and simple and she always replies back quickly to answer any questions or concerns. When I first saw my photos, it was breathtaking. I literally was almost speechless at how great she was at capturing each moment. I had the pleasure of having Lila for the entire event, from getting dressed all the way till the end of the reception. Each moment was captured so beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to be at my wedding. I highly recommend Lila for any type of photo sessions because she is honest, caring and most importantly she has passion and love for what she does. This experience couldn't have been any better, it was fun, easy and memorable. I will use her again for future events. Thank you Lila for making my special day one to remember always! :)

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Tanja J

Every session we’ve done with Lila has been amazing! She is very talented, creative, and great with the kids too. The photos of our newborn baby are breathtaking, and the family pictures are so beautiful. She takes the extra time to listen to our ideas and to really understand... Read More our needs. I highly recommend her, she will capture those special moments to treasure for a lifetime!